Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does this laptop run Sims 4?

1235...Next

Comments

• SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited April 2017
    Simpkin wrote: »
    Okay. They said it's most likely cause of a faulty charger, it..um.. decharges the battery. They ordered a new one for tomorrow and will test it. They had their own charger in the shop and there was no problem with that one so hopefully the new they ordered will work fine too. I just don't want the laptop to be faulty at all!!!
    Yeah, the new one they ordered did the same thing, decharged the battery so it's probably the laptop's fault. I want them to give me a new, working one instead. If they won't I'll return the laptop and ask for my money back.
    There is only one other left of this, in the whole country so once I get my money back I'll try to buy the other one. But in case that one is gone, I was told this one's even better and it's only like 50 euros more expensive:
    MSI GL72 7RD (023NL)
    Is it good for Sims 4? (maybe it's the one I posted already)
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    I am sorry that you are having these issues :( I hope that you will be able to soon get a laptop that works correctly for you.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Okay. They said it's most likely cause of a faulty charger, it..um.. decharges the battery. They ordered a new one for tomorrow and will test it. They had their own charger in the shop and there was no problem with that one so hopefully the new they ordered will work fine too. I just don't want the laptop to be faulty at all!!!
    Yeah, the new one they ordered did the same thing, decharged the battery so it's probably the laptop's fault. I want them to give me a new, working one instead. If they won't I'll return the laptop and ask for my money back.
    There is only one other left of this, in the whole country so once I get my money back I'll try to buy the other one. But in case that one is gone, I was told this one's even better and it's only like 50 euros more expensive:
    MSI GL72 7RD (023NL)
    Is it good for Sims 4? (maybe it's the one I posted already)

Yes, it is better.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Okay, I had problems with my first msi laptop, took it back to the shop and they replaced it with a new one. Already played Sims on it. It runs so smoothly (on ultra) I wanted to cry tears of happiness. Thanks guys!
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Okay, I had problems with my first msi laptop, took it back to the shop and they replaced it with a new one. Already played Sims on it. It runs so smoothly (on ultra) I wanted to cry tears of happiness. Thanks guys!

Helo
    I am so glad for you that the new laptop is running smoothly :) That is great!
  • chesterbigbirdchesterbigbird Posts: 8,581 Member

Oh yay. Glad to hear it. :)
    i7 6700K
    16GB hyper X fury
    MSI GTX 1080
    MSI gaming M5 mobo
    Evga 750 supernova
    Corsair hydro h110i GT
    Corsair obsidian 750D
    500GB SSD
    6TB Seagate Barracuda Pro
    LG 34" ultra wide

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member

Awesome stuff! :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Lost_in_the_gameLost_in_the_game Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi! I'm planning on getting Sims 4 and I have an Asus K456U laptop with a Geforce 930MX graphic card. Will the game run okay on this system?
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Hi! I'm planning on getting Sims 4 and I have an Asus K456U laptop with a Geforce 930MX graphic card. Will the game run okay on this system?

The 900 and 1000 series MX cards are low end cards not meant for gaming. You may have issues depending on how much you add to the game. For laptop or desktop you need GTX cards which are made for running 3d games
  • MythilyMythily Posts: 2 New Member
    Is a lenovo good enough?
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Mythily wrote: »
    Is a lenovo good enough?

@Mythily brand name means nothing. The hardware inside the computer needs to meet requirements. What model Lenovo and what are the computer specs? Lenovo makes gaming laptops that will run this game and laptops for general use not meant to run this game