Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Premades: Who's your favorite and what are your plans for them?

Hey there!

I recently began a new save, and this time I decided to keep some of the premade families. I used to delete all of them, yet always felt a little bad for removing certain households like the Goths or the Landgraabs, for example. I now have started playing with them, and apparently it's lots of fun! They all got a makeover, but not a huge one, since I wanted them to keep their originality. An exception was made for Cassandra Goth and Malcolm Landgraab:
kqerd.jpg
2isfn5w.jpg
Malcolm just didn't look snobby enough, and I really disliked Cassandras whole outfit. She now wears her (sur)name, which fits her so much better. Well, at least in my opinion. ;)

So far, I have a few ideas for what could happen in their lives:
  • The Goths will become vampires, and I want to pair up Caleb Vatore and Cassandra once she gets older.
  • Don Lothario will impregnate all three Caliente women and then get kicked out afterwards, lol. One of my Sims has the serial romantic aspiration as well, and I plan them to get in an open relationship with each other, as soon as they both achieved the player trait.
  • I made Johnny Zest a member of the Landgraab family again and let him move in with them. Guess he'll end up with one of my Sims, too, as they share some traits, their love for comedy and a questionable fashion sense.
  • Zoe Patel and Salim Benali will get married. Just imagine how beautiful their babies would be!
  • Not sure what I'll do with the Windenburg premades. Probably mess around with the clubs, maybe find some new members for the Paragons and Renegades. Perhaps Morgan Fyres will become a vampire, too.
  • I'm uncertain with whom I want to pair up Akira Kibo. Either Candy Behr or Miko Ojo. I like both a lot, so it's a hard decision to make.
Nothing overly exciting, but let's see how things turn out after playing for a while. I'll add my own Sims later. (As well as a bunch of characters from various movies and TV shows. Guess they'll be invading the neighborhoods as always, lol.)

For some reason, my favorite premades have always been the Goths, Zoe and Morgan. I don't know why, I've never even played with them before. Salim's also on the list, he's such a handsome guy.

Who are your favorites and what are you doing with them? Are you playing with them at all? I'd love to read a few stories and see some screenshots! Maybe I'll get new inspiration. ;)
Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif

Comments

• jessienebulousjessienebulous Posts: 108 Member
    Bella Goth has always been my favorite (sexy and weird, with a Morticia Addams thing going on). I don't play as her, however. I gave her a sister, Victoria DeMarco, who begat Sierra, thus my DeMarco empire was born :)

Also, on a whim, I started a new game and switched the genders of every single premade sim in the game. Haven't played it, and not sure I will, but just doing the "transitions" was strangely hilarious.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    I've tried to incorporate most of the premades into my sims' stories. I enjoy the BFFs, Calientes, Fyres, Landgraabs, and Behrs a lot.
    Overall, I had the most fun playing with the BFFs because the trio went through so much to get to their current happy families.

Travis and Liberty got together.
    m4KQ3X4.png

Summer got with a guy named Cliff.
    sdmKkzX.png

Summer and Cliff had two adorable children, Erika (on the left) and Warren (in the middle).
    yQEG7vY.png

Travis and Liberty had a son named Derek.
    jYKavHW.png

Just recently did I age Derek up.
    JTFZLGN.png

Same for Erika.
    c7Gl6ZZ.png

But before they got to this point there was a messy love triangle going on between Travis, Liberty, and Summer.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • QuaayQuaay Posts: 556 Member
    I just started a save where all the premades will have toddlers. I love your idea of pairing Zoe and Salim so I might steal that ;) I never played with premades until Get Together came out. I liked Morgan Fyres since she reminded me of Sansa Stark on Game of Thrones. I like to see what happens with all the premade families in everyone's game and if the kids look similar.
  • puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    Ah, yes, the love triangle. I just played with the BFF household as well, but haven't had the heart yet to make things complicated. Guess I let them focus on their careers first. :) You took some cute screenshots, @HopeyStarr! I wonder if they're all still friends in your game?

You're right, @Quaay, Morgan really does look a little like Sansa Stark. I plan to add the actual Sansa into the game sometime in future, along with the rest of the Stark family, and Arya will become a member of the Renegades. I think that would fit her well. And yaaay, more offspring for Zoe and Salim! ;)
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • Eliza Pancakes and Katrina Caliente are my two favorite premades. In my current save, Geoffrey Landgraab and Eliza had an affair and left their spouses for each other. They're living together in the Pancakes residence and Eliza is currently pregnant.
  • mmertormmertor Posts: 186 Member
    edited October 2017
    -deleted-
    Post edited by mmertor on
  • simduck88simduck88 Posts: 89 Member
    I love playing the Goths and the Calientes. In TS4, I always have Cassandra and Don get engaged, Cassandra get pregnant, and then left at the alter by Don. Cassandra raises her child at home alone, and single for the rest of her. Ok, maybe a bit depressing, but I love my wink at TS2.
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,587 Member
    Katrina and Dina Caliente. I like Nina too but less so (her genetics always just end up so rocky.) Akira Kibo is also super cute and I like him a lot. Malcolm Landgraab is also fun, but was disappointed I couldn't get him to like my one sim initially. Found him a good alternative, although it took a while.
    In my game, Don has had one child with Dina, Nina, Cassandra, and twins with Summer Holliday. The child with Nina is evil and currently dating Malcolm Landgraab.
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Gosh, that is a hard question. I like them all for different reasons. If pushed it would have to be this guy:

mWj9jb2.png
    AK1ekln.png
    Ryig7dc.png

Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
    Who is that?
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    simduck88 wrote: »
    Who is that?

Jacques Villareal
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I've played with a few of the pre-mades, but none really stuck with me. I started a new game this morning and tried to hook my girl up with a couple of the pre-made guys. She is currently pregnant by Diego Lobo. He was not very nice to her though, always screaming at her, so she broke that off. Now she is engaged to Vivaan Banerjee (former mailman). He is a sweetheart. I think I may have finally found the couple that will keep my attention for more than a few hours. :)

Vivaan proposing to Ashlynn.

02-04-17_3-28-23PM_zps6vs6vpdu.png
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    I love Candy Behr. She's such a cutie. I've played with her several times and married her into my DITFT challenge. At the moment she's paired with Akira Kibo in my rotation save. I think they're nice together.

I'm also fond of the Pancakes. I find their family dynamic so interesting to play with. They're probably my favorite family that got introduced in TS4.

I like the Bheeda family from TS4: CL. They're a very attractive couple and my sims often get along with them.
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    I like playing the Pancakes sometimes. Last time they got a child, but because I had installed MCCC it bugged out so I had to delete that save :(

And Don Lothario is very fun too. He is just the perfect character to jump from one relationship into the other. I did however stop those efforts after he had impregnated the 8th woman, so now he lives together with an alien (who is one of the eight, and doesn't have a clue about the other seven).
    He now has sons and daughters in the families Goth, Caliente (yes, all three), Landgraab, Holiday, Lee, the alien I mentioned and the postwoman. Yes, the postwoman did turn up highly pregnant to deliver the mail. That's where I decided to stop actually, it just became to apparent that he had impregnated literally the entire town :D

Oh, and in the Pancake save I left the Pancakes after Eliza got pregnant, to replay Bella Goth's disappearance in TS2. So I used MCCC to cut her ties with her family, then moved her to Oasis Springs. Where she quickly started to love Johnny Zest, and they eventually had a child. But that child was completely buggy because of MCCC too. Which is pretty sad, I wanted to continue playing with Bella. I'm going to redo this once the mod has been updated.

Eliza Pancakes and Katrina Caliente are my two favorite premades. In my current save, Geoffrey Landgraab and Eliza had an affair and left their spouses for each other. They're living together in the Pancakes residence and Eliza is currently pregnant.

But what did they do to Bob, if they live in his and Eliza's house? ^^
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    I ended up having Molly (Juliet's great-grandaunt) marry Prince Alexander Goth (in my head-a far far far ancestor was an unrelated half-brother to Prince Albert of Germany). Molly's niece America, marries the youngest "Prince David" of Osais Springs. One of Molly's and Hannah's nephews (and they have a lot of them due to their brother, Derek being a Don Lothrio) from their sister, Carly-marries into the Pancake family
    6adMCGP.gif
  • But what did they do to Bob, if they live in his and Eliza's house? ^^

He died of cardiac explosion after catching them together.
  • AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    edited February 2017
    Dina Caliente, Candy Behr and Miko from CL are my favourites. My sims alway get along with them, they're usually great friends. In my current save I plan to have one of my sims marry Dina.
    Post edited by AbraKadabra on
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Some of my all time favorites are Bella Goth, Yuki Behr, and Sofia Bjergsen. Candy Behr deserves an honorable mention for sure.

In my main vampire save, one of my sims was being a bit liberal with use of that alluring visage power and Candy Behr was one of the sims she was flirting with a lot. Then Candy Behr fell victim to my using Influence Emotions at a nightclub, but I kept her urn, writing on it the words "Rest in Pieces of Candy."
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    I have a save where I plan to play with every single pre-made. I got the ageing on frozen so I have plenty of time.

So far Don impregnated Dina and Nina and choose to leave them as soon as they told him he was going to be a father twice. Spite him cheating on them both, they forgave both him and each other as they didn't know. Dina and Nina got a daughter each. Dina reached level 10 of culinary where's she used all the money to make her own restaurant. The daughter Sandy and Dina lived at the restaurant for a short time. Dina then found a new man (from the gallery) who lived with them at the restaurant for some time before getting married to Dina and move to a house in Widensburg. Dina ended up pregnant with twins a girl and a boy. Sandy aged up to a teen and later on the twins aged to children. Nina and Heyley still lives in the old house, Nina does not want to work and is living off the her heritages from her dead mother.

Don lives in a small house alone, wooing many woman until he made one pregnant by accident. He decided to invite her to live with him and they now have a son. They are also in a relationship till Don's dismay.

Sobhien (Fryes family) moved into a house of her own with the money her parents had given her, leaving nothing for Morgan he started to become rebellious.
    Sobhien worked her way all up the business level 10 before getting married to (can't remember his name, its the dude from Widenburgs with the headphones around his neck) They got a son, who is now a teen, another son who is a child and a little girl who is a toddler.

Morgen (fryes) started to act up and started to dress in black, she is friends with Yuki and Sofia Bjergsen. When she become an adult she and her two friends moved into an apartment for some time working on their career. Later on Morgen moved into a penthouse where she met her boyfriend. Right before he moved in Wolfgang (teen boyfriend) visited and they had a fun time in bed, which lead to a pregnancy. Her boyfriend (not knowing) moved in and proposed to Morgen, finding out he was going to be a father. Morgen got a daughter.

Sofia Bjergsen, got a little sister before moving away with her two friends. She now lives in Willow creeks with her new boyfriend still working on her career. Sofia's two little sister are both teens.

Yuki Behr. Moved in with her girlfriend whose a vampire and had a private wedding. They have 2 daughters, first one is born by her wife and is a human and the second is born by Yuki and is a vampire. None of them have jobs as they live off the vampire's garden.

Candy Behr. Got married to Johnny Zest and moved into a house together, they now have a daughter while working on careers.

Bella Goth got abducted by aliens thanks to Mortimers obsession with science. She gave birth to an alien girl who is a child.
    Cassandra and Alexandra are both teens.

Morgen and Sobheins parents died of old age in their house. The father died on a neighbourhood ground tho.

Eliza and Bob had a son (not iggy lol) to Eliza's dismay. She wanted a daughter and has a red relationship with the son and little interest in Bob, who adores their son. He is now a teen.

Erik (the guy from the 3 store house in willow creek) and his wife's parents both died of old age. They got another daughter before they died, she is now a teen and the oldest is also a teen.

Wolfgang is an adult.

Thats all I remember so far. I do have a couple of gallery sims in the game as well. Plus the stories I told above is actually much longer, you basically got the TDLR xD I have taken picture of every single family's life and they all have a deep story to them :smile:

edited February 2017
    I want to share screenshots of my premades. How do I embed those? I am a member.
  • AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    I've always enjoyed playing with Don Lothario, who seems to get everybody in my saves pregnant! Right now, he's homeless and living off scraps of vegetables, and he's not allowed to see any of his multiple kids. Johnny Zest is also causing trouble in the town, as he's the man who repeatedly visits big houses to steal.
  • Tw1stTw1st Posts: 486 Member
    mmertor wrote: »
    Braydon, his wife Daphne and their daughter Sage.
    Us4P1u4.jpg
    I really like the way Sage looks. Kinda like a mean little pixie but in an adorable way, hehe.

@Tw1st Thank you. She reminds me of Tinker Bell :blush:
    @Tw1st Thank you. She reminds me of Tinker Bell :blush: