Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alien-Vampire hybrids are actually possible..

Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
DISCLAIMER: this is not officially supported, attempt at your own risk, while I'm not certain it COULD corrupt your save game

Looks like when we were told there were no hybrids, it wasn't completely true. Although not supported normally, if you add an alien trait to a vampire either by MC command center or by in game cheats, they can be a hybrid. There are some issues with the disguise/dark form as you can't have both at once and they seem to conflict a little at times, other than that it works perfectly.

Here's proof!

Alien is selected and they have vampire needs
C3KIXG1UoAEXLJ2.jpg:large

Here's my alien burning in the sun while using alien powers
C3KIER1VMAEi7IX.jpg:large

Dark meditation
C3KI1cgUkAE0gUq.jpg:large

Biting a sim
C3KJDLiVMAAmdvu.jpg:large

C3KJP2jUoAg_j-t.jpg:large

There you have it :) Still doing more testing!

EDIT:
Doing some customization and on testing their form actually is alot better than I thought!

Here I mixed and matched some Alien/Vampire qualities, you can actually combine them.

C3KJ4vnUkAAhil_.jpg:large

C3KKXIuUcAAtw7m.jpg:large
e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png

Comments

• Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    Huh! i'll test this out later to see if it completely destroys my game XD I have MC so this is interesting.
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    Lol this is fake
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    Jokes jokes this is awesome. I just think maybe the devs didn't have the budget to "officially" support it as they need quality and bug testing etc
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Seems more likely that they simply ran out of time to finish it but left the ability for hybrids in so they can patch the option in down the line if/when they add more supernaturals.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    ALAYZIA13ALAYZIA13 Posts: 9 New Member
    Hybrid aliens ( or at least mine) that are turned into vampires still have all alien interactions (like secret alien handshake) and vampire powers. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but at least your game won't crash most likely:)
  • Options
    CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    This is awesome, it should give possibilities for genetic hybrids with future mods !
  • Options
    TheBlaireWitchTheBlaireWitch Posts: 762 Member
    I made a post (sorta) about this yesterday aha I've been doing CAS tests but only just now got to in-game trials
  • Options
    EmeraldDSEmeraldDS Posts: 42 Member
    This is so cool! Interesting that they don't forfeit any vampire traits or alien traits and just have all the actions for both life states.
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited January 2017
    SimGuruNinja said they really tried making a hybrid, if it were that easy as you just did, I am pretty sure he would not have said that.
    I suppose it gives hope for a mod to perhaps do it, but yeah.

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer (twice now lol) but I don't like messing around with the cheats. Remember boolproptesthingcheats enabled in sims 2? That thing could hurt your game badly, we might not have as many options, but that doesn't mean it can't mess the game over. I hope it'll be fine of course :smile:
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    It's also interesting to then mix the hybrid with a human Sim.
    In my case that created a vampire with human skin. As well as pointy ears that have been inherited from the alien, not the vampire. Pretty nice.
    Zafireria wrote: »
    SimGuruNinja said they really tried making a hybrid, if it were that easy as you just did, I am pretty sure he would not have said that.

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer (twice now lol) but I don't like messing around with the cheats. Remember boolproptesthingcheats enabled in sims 2? That thing could hurt your game badly, we might not have as many options, but that doesn't mean it can't mess the game over. I hope it'll be fine of course :smile:

The only bug I had with cheats so far was when I tried to teleport a sitting Sim. I had to make him get out of the chair to restore his facial structure :D (looked like that one rather old face graphics bug, plus he was two-dimensional for some reason)
    On the other hand however, I've had several occasions where I used a cheat to counter some bugs. Like the ultra-speed mode not stopping and going through several hours after waking up, so the needs of my Sims would behave like they had been standing there for 8 hours doing nothing. And I frequently use emotion cheats too, because I consider the broken emotions system to be a bug too ^^
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    Do we know if vampires can drink from aliens? Also, is it possible to get pointy ears for your human Sims in CAS?
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    It's also interesting to then mix the hybrid with a human Sim.
    In my case that created a vampire with human skin. As well as pointy ears that have been inherited from the alien, not the vampire. Pretty nice.
    Zafireria wrote: »

The only bug I had with cheats so far was when I tried to teleport a sitting Sim. I had to make him get out of the chair to restore his facial structure :D (looked like that one rather old face graphics bug, plus he was two-dimensional for some reason)
    On the other hand however, I've had several occasions where I used a cheat to counter some bugs. Like the ultra-speed mode not stopping and going through several hours after waking up, so the needs of my Sims would behave like they had been standing there for 8 hours doing nothing. And I frequently use emotion cheats too, because I consider the broken emotions system to be a bug too ^^
    @Pancakesandwich Not all cheats are gonna mess it up :tongue: I guess TDLR would be "Beware cheats might mess the game up"
    I use cheats as well to counter bugs etc, heck I even cheated and added a toilet to a sims head, so the toilet was actually his head and the toilet was functional! Other members from the household came up and sat on his head to pee etc, worked with a bathtub too. And the game was fine xD But the general rule is to be aware that cheats MIGHT mess something up.
  • Options
    TheBlaireWitchTheBlaireWitch Posts: 762 Member
    AmaraRena wrote: »
    Do we know if vampires can drink from aliens? Also, is it possible to get pointy ears for your human Sims in CAS?

Yeah, they can drink from aliens.
  • Options
    fadingaudiofadingaudio Posts: 933 Member
    Another possibility would be to have an alien/human hybrid offspring (one that looks human, but has alien powers) become a vampire. They would probably retain the vampire and alien powers. They also wouldn't have the disguise and dark form conflicting. If you have CC you can add things like elf ears and green, blue, or some other colored skin tone to make them resemble an alien.
  • Options

Good to know! Thank you! Do aliens get pointy ears in CAS? How do you choose to make an alien in CAS?
  • Options
    Shades302Shades302 Posts: 1,072 Member

Good to know! Thank you! Do aliens get pointy ears in CAS? How do you choose to make an alien in CAS?

I believe aliens are created in cas the same way vampires are. :)
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    Shades302 wrote: »

So you have to create a regular human Sim before the option to create an Alien becomes available?
  • Options
    XoranthiaXoranthia Posts: 4 New Member
    I appear to have a bug which may related to this. When i go to a dresser with my Alien/Vampire child none of the UI comes up to choose outfits. Could this be because of Dark Form and Alien Forms conflicting? They have green skin in the dresser though not actually in game, they behave like a regular child and show the vampire icon near needs, but none have kicked in as they arn't old enough for them to do that yet.
  • Options
    Shades302Shades302 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Shades302 wrote: »

So you have to create a regular human Sim before the option to create an Alien becomes available?

Yeah :)
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    DKguruArtistDKguruArtist Posts: 298 Member
    Still think most funny i tried was Alien and Ghost Mix, hillarious many ways to do Mischiefs with on that combination, i am tempted to try that with vampire and ghost if possible. Sorta like Dungeons and Dragons Vampiric mist just less evil perhaps and more mischievious :)
  • Options
    MoonnipMoonnip Posts: 3 New Member
    [quote="AmaraRena;c-15519196"]Do we know if vampires can drink from aliens? Also, is it possible to get pointy ears for your human Sims in CAS?[/quote]

Yes. It is possible. My vampire sim does that to my alien sim at times
  • Options
    crowbarx5crowbarx5 Posts: 11 New Member
    vampire alien hybrid BugFix,Workround in Sims 4 ?

maybe there is a conflict with mods (i cant remove the mods or that game wont load the saves)

i got the vampire-alien hybrids in game without cheats , we can consider these hybrids part of a game.

I can't use and option to alter alien disguise. Any interaction with it will cause several glitches - the hybrid will gain the (random) appearance of pure alien, also, if used on a sim under teen age, it will loose all vampiric abilities, though the perks will still be available.
  • Options
    finnthesimmerfinnthesimmer Posts: 34 Member
    I saw that someone made a mervamp hybrid as well!
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member

Sims Community
    If well the alien-vampire-mermaid at test had the 3 self interaction menus and needs panel has vampire energy and hydration needs, no show the button for vampire powers menu
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

I currently have 3 Vamp/mer hybrids in one save, none of which were cheated. The first one came as quite a shock when hebecame a teen as his needs icon was the mermaid one. They all have vampire energy and feeding need, mermaid hydration need. They have the mermaid abilities and the basic vampire ones. However, you cannot access the vampire 'skill tree' as the icon is mermaid. So any further abilities have to be manually added with the cheat menu when they have earned enough points. I give mine daywalker and bat form. As a hybrid it makes sense to me that they wouldnt have the daylight problem but also wouldnt have the strong abilities either.

Ofc it's all pointless because mermaids are bugged anyway so natural born babies have random towny genetics.