Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @CitizenErased14 Uh oh, gonna have your shipping privileges revoked if you keep this up. ;) Curious who you might ship when you see next gen's temporary banner though~
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    So I planned to study today but I may or may not have spent my time reading the first 35 chapters of Fangs For The Memories. And I may or may not be planning to continue reading more today...

Just wanted to say I think you’re a fantastic writer! Are you an author outside of simlit?
  • Options
    @MaggieMarley LOL, so you're the binger today! Hope you still get some studying done. <3

And wow, that means a lot, thank you!! And I wish, LOL--simlit is my writing home though, and I love it!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @LadyLobster ahem guilty as charged... I may not be able to read the rest of the chapters so swiftly but I am absolutely loving it. I think you’d be a great author if you wanted to be!
  • Options
    @MaggieMarley That's so sweet of you to say. <3

And feel free to read at whatever pace you please! The current gen (the third! :scream:) will end a week from tomorrow, but there'll be another one after that. ;) Piles and piles of chapters--sorry about that, LOL.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Who will it be tomorrow?? Hmmm?

Can’t wait! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I think it's Rexx! I can't wait to see <3
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    It is indeed Rexx! He gets the last slot after Velvet.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Ohhh can't wait for a Rexx chapter! I'm dying to know how bad he now has it for Velvet the witch! <3
  • Options
    Rexx and Velvet have guests...

6NQTwD3.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Rexx is the sweetest demon ever :love: I do hope things work out for the two of them, but even if it does, I have a feeling it won’t always be easy! :grimace:

Also, I am interested to see what a Val and Belle offspring comes out like! I am really hoping more like dad because I’m not sure the world needs another mini-Grianca running around :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I never before realized that what I needed in my life was a litter of demon spawn -- as toddlers. They're adorable. Also looking forward to another wedding -- Graham and Bianca will want Belle to have the best.
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 Who knew he had attractive qualities other than being a shirtless demon? LOL. And no, it won't always be easy. Hopefully it's still worth it though!

I'm very curious what you'll think of Val and Belle's offspring... The world can only take so much Grianca--like that ever stopped them, though. ;)

@MVWdeZT I'm so glad you appreciated those shots! I almost didn't include them because omg outfitting, styling, and slapping horns on 8 demon toddlers when I don't even have a bigger household mod was not the best, LOL. I had fun summoning some of them from the void though. Fun fact: seven of then were named One, Two, Three, etc....and then I forgot a Five somewhere.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Eight little demon babies!!!! I love this chapter so much! The idea of Rexx being in hell while he's in actual hell is intriguing, will it rise him up in the ranks as he learns new tortures at the hands of his spawn? Can you imagine, stuck in a room with eight vomiting babies? Sleep deprivation they could help out with that torture, water torture could take on a whole new meaning....train them while they are young Rexx and have yourself a Demon Army to take over every layer of Hell there is! I'm glad Belle and Val are visiting though and love the fiery contraception idea, I should imagine that would stop a lot of unwanted pregnancies
  • Options
    @Bloosmoo Of course you'd enjoy their little hell palace of horrors, LOL. As a demon king, Rexx would admire your dedication to the cause...if not your enthusiasm for his suffering. Glad you enjoyed this chapter so much though. <3<3

Maybe Rexx will try to spread the word about his methods for avoiding pregnancy...though I doubt the word will go very far.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    #eightdemonbabies
  • Options
    #Noonlychildreninfangs!
    Story_Banner.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Rexx is so sweet! He cares so much for Velvet and it shows! Now he needs to just mate with her like she wants! So nice that Val and Belle can visit. At least someone can even if it's not family. Now to see how many offspring everyone has! Will you be able to control yourself @LadyLobster? :D
  • Options
    @AudreyFld Sounds like the name of a horror movie!

@SeaDragonSong :'( You and Cement are killing me! LOL. <3

@haswh It's pretty likely that he'll give her what she wants sooner rather than later. ;) And it's pretty obvious when I show my banner, LOL.

And I've already added at least one kid I didn't plan to, thanks to certain anti-only child factions!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @AudreyFld Sounds like the name of a horror movie!

@SeaDragonSong :'( You and Cement are killing me! LOL. <3

@haswh It's pretty likely that he'll give her what she wants sooner rather than later. ;) And it's pretty obvious when I show my banner, LOL.

And I've already added at least one kid I didn't plan to, thanks to certain anti-only child factions!

Yay <3
    Story_Banner.png
  • Options
    Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    the last two chapters were sweet. Looking forward to the gen 3 finale :#:D
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

• Options
    @Minty1992 <3<3 It's next week!! Chapters Monday, Wednesday, and then the Epilogue on Friday!

I'm debating whether to take one week off or two after that. I have twenty chapters ready go go, 17 of which are from next gen. :scream:
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Rexx for hautest bachelor that's about to become chained. (And love it) :smirk:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    edited July 2019
    @LadyLobster Rexx's "nightmare" made me laugh really hard! :joy::heart::joy: Awesome screenshot! (I also couldn't help but notice, all of them appear to be girls. Lol.)

@AudreyFld Yes! Yes! Yes! I am totally jumping on the #eightdemonbabies bandwagon! :grin:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".