Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Velvet takes a trip home...

1Mq0eZN.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    I love Leaf Rowan, him a v cute tree year old tree warlock

I guess those splinters really didn't bother HGR huh
    8f58e21142b3775c39ccccdb09edfe43.png
    @Cement LEAF

Splinters are no match for a dark and powerful warlock~
    uduVcAP.png
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,324 Member
    I love the shot of Rexx freaking out while Rowan's in a tree. :joy:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
    @GlacierSnow

Velvet: CLIMB, TREE-BROTHER!
    Rexx: :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
    uduVcAP.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Rowan is adorable! <3 Looks like Velvet and Rexx will be okay. Now to get him to mate with her. Eight is a large number but she was a dog at one point so it makes sense! :)
    @haswh Aww, the first baby in gen 3! <3<3 And she'll probably get her wish...eventually. Not sure about eight kids though...then again, you never know. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Yay! Rowan is adorable! I hope Velvet figures out how to let him know what she wants and she becomes truly happy!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Omg! ROWAN!! Could he be my new favorite boi?? :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @SeaDragonSong <3<3 I think all toddlers are cute but Rowan is extra cute. ;) Velvet agrees!

@pammiechick Ngl, he's already my favorite boy of gen 4. I'm only 14 chapters in, so that could change, though! (Mild spoilers, Rowan's in gen 4--but that's obvious the second you see the banner, LOL.)
    uduVcAP.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @SeaDragonSong <3<3 I think all toddlers are cute but Rowan is extra cute. ;) Velvet agrees!

@pammiechick Ngl, he's already my favorite boy of gen 4. I'm only 14 chapters in, so that could change, though! (Mild spoilers, Rowan's in gen 4--but that's obvious the second you see the banner, LOL.)

OOOOHHHH...would LOVE a peek at that banner. ;)

Rowan is a fav then. Just a sweet boi!!! And those HORNS! CUTE!!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited July 2019
    Extremely important question: Does my bae’s adorable new spawn have three names like everyone else in the family? :open_mouth: (And will he ever dramatically refer to himself in that way using the third person? :tongue: Gotta keep the family tradition alive!)
    snvAF3B.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Extremely important question: Does my bae’s adorable new spawn have three names like everyone else in the family? :open_mouth: (And will he ever dramatically refer to himself in that way using the third person? :tongue: Gotta keep the family tradition alive!)
    Good question! Inquiring minds want to know!
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Oh wow why haven’t I read any of this before? May have to have a binge read. All your sims are gorgeous, by the way!! Do you have any of them on the gallery? Fox is especially hot :D
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Oh wow why haven’t I read any of this before? May have to have a binge read. All your sims are gorgeous, by the way!! Do you have any of them on the gallery? Fox is especially hot :D
    You won’t regret the roller coaster ride. Green flip flops are the bomb... just saying! You have to read to know what that means!
    @pammiechick I'll show the banner when I post the epilogue! <3 Some of the kids (most?) are very, very obvious in terms of their parentage, LOL.

@CitizenErased14 @AudreyFld Alas, he's just Rowan Ravensbane. ...Or maybe now I have to come up with something appropriately weird for his middle name. Petalpaws was my favorite.

@MaggieMarley Thank you so much!! I feel like a proud mom, LOL. None of them are on the gallery, though--they're all covered in cc.

I hope you enjoy, if you do binge read. <3
    uduVcAP.png
    edited July 2019
    @LadyLobster There are lots of interesting middle names you could come up with related to trees/sticks... :tongue:

I am super looking forward to getting to know this kid! A combo of a serene tree nymph and powerful warlock should be very interesting :tongue: (and attractive like his daddy I hope! :love: )
    snvAF3B.png
    @CitizenErased14 Rowan Leafington Ravensbane~

Kidding. Mostly. ;)

This is him as a teen:
    Z3BmYcP.png

But whose room is he in? :o
    uduVcAP.png
    He's so adorable and I love him already :bawling::heart:

Also, not sure whose room that is, but I am going to go ahead and prematurely ship him with an Ellie/Kai baby because I like the idea of a "land"/tree person getting with a sea child :tongue: Two worlds coming together (maybe literally when they're older)
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @LadyLobster He is so cute! :)
    @CitizenErased14 LOL! Did you ship anyone pre-gen 3? You already know what became of the Graham x Bianca sons ship...rofl. Careful what you wish for!

@haswh Aww, glad you think so! Plenty more babies where he came from... ;)

uduVcAP.png
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Yay! Tree babies all round! He's super cute. Still hoping Velvet has a litter though, waiting for little demidogs (doubtful I know but the anticipation is everything lol)
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,324 Member
    @CitizenErased14 Rowan Leafington Ravensbane~

Kidding. Mostly. ;)

This is him as a teen:
    Z3BmYcP.png

But whose room is he in? :o

@LadyLobster Oh, please let it be his own room! :joy: A guy like that needs to have a pink octopus painting on the wall!
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
    @Bloosmoo <3 Demidogs and demibuns, huh? ;) Man, it's a shame I'm limited in what cc is available. If werewolves had come out earlier... But I have to say I'm loving all the mermaid cc that's coming out lately.

@GlacierSnow Not his color palette, alas! And he's more of an outdoorsy type like Primrose.

I'm so eager for you all to meet the next gen... I've been stockpiling so many chapters:

0xEYqIa.png

It's killing me! And that number will probably grow when I take a week or two off between gen 3 and 4.
    uduVcAP.png
    edited July 2019
    @LadyLobster I looked back at my posts to confirm, and based on your signature, I declared that my top pre-gen 3 ship was Sly and Clem :joy: Which ended up being the worst/most unhealthy relationship...

I am truly cursed :bawling:
    snvAF3B.png