Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @Bloosmoo He's making money from this side business, don't worry! But it'll probably become his primary business soon enough. Oh man, he'd be perfect for TV--and Uncle Benny and Uncle Finn could probably help him get his foot in the door. The world needs more pastel floral print everything, I agree. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    @GlacierSnow :o I was really curious about what you'd think about this chapter! Sly has been such a plum, but I'm happy you're willing to give him another chance. ;)

@LadyLobster Lol! What can I say? I'm a sucker for curly long hair, glasses, and a willingness to apologize. :wink: He can have a second chance.

Looking forward to whatever you have in store for us next gen!
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    @GlacierSnow More murder, remember? >:)>:) Kidding! Probably.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Sly wants to do better...

upY8E2R.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Never thought I’d actually be rooting for these two after everything Sly pulled... But he has come such a long way!

I hope Daisy and Leo can accept that people can change (hey, their nephew is living proof!) and be more open to Caspian and Hamlet (or you’re just gonna pull Weasel 2.0 on me and things end up horrifically there too :joy:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    That flower scene was so sweet. I also liked how Sly checked all his dirty jokes. At least he hasn’t changed that much. His funny personality still needs to shine through! I bet when they finally do get together, he might let out his one liners.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 I honestly wondered if it would even be possible to get people rooting for them again. But like Caspian, I guess some people believe in second chances. ;)

LOL, man, Orlando and Lyanna really traumatized you, whoops! So suspicious of me now... o:) I wouldn't do that to poor Caspian and Hamlet though.

@pammiechick He's still got plenty of Sly on the inside! LOL. It's hard to rein himself in, but he's doing his best.

I was afraid my final chapters were too open-ended (and therefore less satisfying?) compared to last gen's marriage + toddlers ones, but I love that everyone just knows it's only a matter of time for these guys anyway. LOL.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I have noticed that these last chapters are more open ended but I'm sure you will make it all work out great in the end! :)
    Caspian and Sly, what a unique combination. It does seem to work for them though.
    I think now that Clem and Sly are friends they can start over and do much better this time around. Sly keep holding your tongue eventually things will all be wonderful! <3 You really can see they do love each other. Slow and steady wins the race. :)
  • Options
    @haswh I hope I do! Just the epilogue left, but it's centered on a small number of characters...

LOL, Sly's going to let out his Slyness eventually, whether he wants to or not. And Clem will probably bait him into it because she knows how he is. But by then, they'll probably be much more comfortable with themselves and each other. Good luck to these two turtles. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    I like the open endedness of the chapters it doesn't make you feel like you're reading a legacy story where it's and there's this baby and this baby and that baby. Next gen reads the same, and the next and the next. It'll be fun to see who does what, who has what and what happens. I hope things work out for Cas, he's just lovely and so pretty! I guess things ought to work if only he remembers to shake the hands of his inlaws rather than just plant them one on the chin.
  • Options
    @Bloosmoo This is Fangs, it's pretty safe to say there'll be plenty of babies at one point or another. ;) (Too many, thanks to certain vocal proponents.) Although next gen will skip over the kids and go straight to teens--I'm curious how that'll work out. Then again, gen 1 started as adults and people liked (most of) them just fine!

But you'll find out how things are going for Caspian--and Clem and Sly--eventually. LOL, no more in-law punching though!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Inlaw punching is something I always wanted to try, in my head it was magnificent but in rl you get arrested for doing it, so I'm glad Ham is going to have to reign it in. Hammy, Cas might want to rethink his partners nick name, there are a thousand tiny hamsters all over the universe called Hammy...... But then that could be exactly what he pictures when he's thinks of him.... There are no trouser gags here you'll note, nothing that wonders if he calls Hamlet, Hammy and tiny Hamlet, the hamster.....and certainly no mention of Mr Gere
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    @Bloosmoo LOL, I seem to recall you expressing certain urges toward your in-laws before... ;) Ham similarly will be careful from now on.

And I just googled "popular hamster names" and I think Hammy was on every list. Poor Ham. Oh my god you're as bad as Sly, rofl. There's a reason you're his honorary aunt. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Epilogue tomorrow! We’re about to put this gen to bed! Sniff :cry:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Excited for epilogue but sad for short lapse in chapters!
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    @pammiechick I can't believe it! :scream: I don't know if I'm ready, rofl.

@AudreyFld LOL, I have a feeling I'll still be writing and screenshotting on my "week off," even though I swore I wouldn't. :'( I'm already two full months into next gen!
    Post edited by LadyLobster on
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options

@AudreyFld LOL, I have a feeling I'll still be writing and screenshotting on my "week off," even though I swore I wouldn't. :'( I'm already two full months into next gen!

I wanna be two months ahead! :bawling:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2019

I wanna be two months ahead! :bawling:

I wanna be a WEEK ahead! :bawling:
  • Options
    So ends another generation...

HwUlxbn.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Congrats!!!!

Does this mean we get a new banner soon to drool speculate over? :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 It does! Last time though, I think I posted it it too early, because everyone guessed whose kids were whose right away, LOL.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @LadyLobster Well, last time we also knew the number and gender of most batches of kiddos, so we also had a bias there! We saw baby versions of most of them (and even their names, in most cases!) so we knew who to look for :tongue:

This time we are going in blind minus the Groxani kids and Rowan!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 Oh yeah, I forgot I showed the toddler versions of Gal's, Daisy's, Dru's and Lyanna's, LOL. (But Lani was a surprise!)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Congratulations on finishing gen 3!
    Poor Lyanna though! :( It must've been so hard for her family, long living as they are. Orlando loved her so fiercely, and he mourns so deeply. I hope Fox can eventually figure out how to reach him, I don't know as Clementine will. The three children are beautiful! I can't wait to find out about them!

Also Byron's flip-flops are the highlight of the funeral.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    Congratulations on another completed generation. What happened to one child per couple! Lol... so since Lani got three, Velvet gets eight! You already showed us! #eightdemonbabies