Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @SeaDragonSong Thank youuu! <3 I wasn't sure if I'd ever finish this gen...and then bam, I was just a few chapters away! LOL.

Fox is really bad at facing things he doesn't want to--not unlike Orlando, as it turns out. But he's definitely more likely to reach out than Clem, who's D O N E.

Glad you enjoyed the babies, though--and the flip-flops. ;)

@AudreyFld Thank you too! <3 And one of the main PoVs next gen only exists because I got so much plum over the only children, rofl. Eight demon babies, you say--careful what you wish for, is all I'm saying. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    First I have to say...
    Lyanna! :bawling::bawling: But I guess we knew it was coming. Still sad though. Would have been nice to see her one last time but such is life and death.

<3 Lani <3
    So good to see her happy but triplets! Wow! That will sure keep them busy. One for each of them I guess.

Clem...
    As my second favorite I really hope she is also happy and with Sly.? I guess we will find out soon enough.

Looking forward to Gen 4! Enjoy your week off! Relax and have fun! <3<3
    @haswh Sad tears and happy tears this chapter! And tears from me for writing for 2 years straight these past 2 gens, LOL.

Plenty of babies to go around. ;) And you'll find out about Clem and Sly...not right away, but eventually!

<3<3 I'll try to relax! I'm not itching to write more chapters, I swear...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    Lol the line "Our poor, slender wife, carrying both husbands’ three babies at once" it just cracked me up. Don't think that is how it works Fox, but then again they are magical creatures so I'm sure they could of come up with a way to make Lani have two pregnancies at the same time. Even though they are my least favourite sims I'm pleased they had a nice ending. And I am glad my favouite couple from this gen made an appearance and that Clem kinda got closure and was able to walk away.
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

edited July 2019
    @Minty1992 LOL! I didn't think it was how it worked either until I looked it up--it's actually called superfecundation when that happens, but it's very rare. Maybe some magic assistance with these guys? ;) Originally I imagined Fox getting her pregnant first and then Griff wanting to sire kids too...but then this way, bam, done in one, rofl.

I was also reminded that it's like fraternal twins or triplets with the separate eggs! Anything more than that is probably too much for the forums though. ;)

Aww, glad you enjoyed the little Clem and Sly cameo!! It wasn't how she wanted things to end, but at least it's an ending.
    Post edited by LadyLobster on
    uduVcAP.png
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Lyanna passed???? *falls to knees* Nooooooooooooo!!!!! She should have let Dru make her a vampire, then she'd have kept her marbles and been around for her kids. *sulks* But then again those toddlers were so cute! Can't wait to meet them and the demonic 8, enjoy your rest and thank you for another entertaining and emotion pulling gen
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,343 Member
    I got off a few days somehow and discovered to my surprise that I had both Sly's chapter and the epilogue to read this morning. :smiley:

Enjoyed seeing Sly's point of view on getting back together with Clem. His improvement feels more believable when you see how much he's biting his tongue to keep from saying really stupid offensive stuff. Lol. That's generally what it takes at first. So it feels like he can do it if he really wants to.

And that ending. Are we seeing some foreshadowing of Gen 4 stuff in Griff's vision? I am intrigued.

@LadyLobster Thanks for sharing such great stories! Enjoy your rest.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
    @Bloosmoo Man, a lot of people could've been saved a lot of grief if everyone just decided to become vampires. ;) Lysander, Lyanna... Those Ly- names are really unlucky. I'm glad the toddlers make up for the death though, LOL. And thank you for being Sly's honorary aunt throughout all his nonsense! <3

@GlacierSnow Sly, Sly, Sly. You can take the gross out of the boy, but you can't--yeah, I don't know where I was going with that, but everyone needs a filter. He's learning!

And you are indeed seeing some foreshadowing for next gen! >:) Have to keep you all coming back somehow. ;) Thank you!! <3 I keep meaning to rest but then I accidentally screenshot and write entire chapters...
    uduVcAP.png
    @LadyLobster If your going to write anyway how about showing us the new banner. :) Your on a break go and rest and relax! <3
    @haswh I can never say no to you. <3<3 ...So I'll give you half now and the rest on Monday! ;)

EdlKF0x.png
    uduVcAP.png
    Oh Thank you!! Your awesome!! <3<3<3
    @LadyLobster Now I find myself staring at the screen! I think I know who's who. But will wait to see if I'm right. I also will wait to pick my favorite maybe a bit later in the gen this time, we'll see. :)
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    @haswh I can never say no to you. <3<3 ...So I'll give you half now and the rest on Monday! ;)

EdlKF0x.png

I am struggling to place whose children these are... Especially the one with the horns, and the one that looks like a tree... Oh, but I got the book one down pat, that's Griff's kid! :smirk::D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I'm pretty sure I know who at least 3 of the kids are, or at least who their parents are.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    @haswh <3<3 I always love finding out who your favorite is!!

@Munterbacon It's BACON! Glad to know you're still lurking in the shadows. ;) And Griff did go into a library. Once. Totally his kid.

@SeaDragonSong Two of them share the same parents, if that makes things any easier. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Okay. With the last clue I am more confused! I didn’t see any of them as being from the same parents..... A tree, a white haired girl, a black haired girl and a demon? Unless not-a-tree.....hmmm.
  • Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    edited July 2019

EdlKF0x.png

Erm lets see. So obviously we know who Rowan is. Demonboy is Rexx's and Violet's kid and I'm guessing the other two are both daughters of Valerian and Belle. Girl on the left takes after her father's fashion sense and girl on right takes after her mother's fashion sense.

Also we all know what a plate of lobster thermador means, does that mean the next gen is full of smut? or is the rest of the banner nsfw?
    Post edited by Minty1992 on
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

@AudreyFld Minty got it. ;)

@Minty1992 Belle and Val did have two girls! Very, very different ones. I don't seem to have sisters very often, but there are two sets of sisters with PoVs next gen!

And LOL, the banner is completely safe-for-work, promise. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    edited July 2019

EdlKF0x.png

That's absolutely Val's child on the right. That's a mini female Val. I'm calling her Valerie for now. The other one seems like a mini Belle - excitable and positive - but maybe a little less 'proper' - less high-minded ideals about love (don't get me wrong I love Belle) and weird French, more running around, climbing trees and wearing the brightest, most outlandish outfits!

I think the demon one is the only boy of the litter - like Rexx dreamed! I wanna see his POV of life with seven sisters!
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
    edited July 2019
    @RL LOL, Valerie! Not her name, but I love that. And I like your analysis of the mini-Belle.

The picture of innocence!

zDJUhBB.png

...Maybe not?

sLEEIFF.png

She's one of the three main PoVs though, for better or worse. ;) And oh no, the seven demon sisters...like I keep saying, be careful what you wish for! ROFL.
    uduVcAP.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    A vampire with braces! That is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen! :joy::joy:
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    @RL LOL, Valerie! Not her name, but I love that. And I like your analysis of the mini-Belle.

The picture of innocence!

zDJUhBB.png

...Maybe not?

sLEEIFF.png

She's one of the three main PoVs though, for better or worse. ;) And oh no, the seven demon sisters...like I keep saying, be careful what you wish for! ROFL.

MY GODDAUGHTER
    <3
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    Congrats on finishing gen 3 @LadyLobster ! :) Curious to see gen 4, but enjoy your week of freedom. :tongue:

(yup I'm still here, though mostly lurking)
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
    @AudreyFld Vampires have crooked fangs too! ;)

@Cement Look what you have wrought, LOOK

@Sassie SASSIE! (Still love saying your name. <3) Thank you!! I'll remember to keep an eye out on the shadows for you. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    And LOL, the banner is completely safe-for-work, promise. ;)

Uh-huh... Totally believe you.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)