Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF Clay Pits World

Like the title says, does anyone know of any worlds based in clay pits/quarrys, I'd love for my Sims to live in an area like that.

I have all EP but showtime and into the future and no SPs.

I'll come back later with some pictures of what I mean for anyone who is unsure but I am currently on my phone

Comments

• stapeliadstapeliad Posts: 117 Member
    Have a look at Lunar Lakes or maybe Lucky Palms.
  • KayosCatalystKayosCatalyst Posts: 313 Member
    See I like lunar lakes but I'm not too keen on unrealistic decor, such as the bright plants and such.

Here are some pictures for reference:
    2003-gunheath-16.jpg
    baal-quarry-580_89095a.jpg
    P1010819.jpg
    nanpean_F67_028_1.jpg

I'm aware that what I'm looking for may not exist, but it's worth a try.
  • plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @KayosCatalyst, is that the clay country on the way to St Austell? That last hill looks awfully familiar to me :)

More on topic, could you take out all the alien trees in Lunar Lakes and replace them with normal trees? I just wondered because when I go into edit town mode, I can put Lunar Lakes trees in my normal towns. Maybe you could do the opposite?
  • KayosCatalystKayosCatalyst Posts: 313 Member
    @plushtrap_107 yes it is! I was around there the other day walking in the dark and it occurred to me a place like that would be great for my current household, I'm starting to think Lunar Lakes might have to do but I really don't have the time or patience to do it >.<
  • plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @KayosCatalyst, awesome :D I thought I recognised that peak but I wanted to check in case it was somewhere else and then I would have looked silly, lol.

Are there any suitable worlds at http://www.thesimsresource.com/ ? I usually go there for my CC; it's a decent site.