Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More than one?

GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
You know how in Sims 3 using NRaas you can enabled multiple accessories to be worn from one category. Well, is that possible in S4? I would like my females to be able to wear painted finger nails as well as rings. The nails that I have are under rings, and when those are selected they can't wear both. :(
epngF25.png
It's up to Nancy!
My YouTube!

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    All the nails I found when I was looking were "rings" too. But @Bananas_45 might know of some that aren't, so paging her :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member
    Nothing is really possible with this game. Maybe someone will make or has made a mod for this.
    p6tqefj
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Awww. Well thanks guys for the replies!Guess I'll just work with what I got.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,777 Member
    Thank you for the shout out @luthienrising. Hello @GoldenBuffy. Ugh, my computer has crashed twice while I was trying to make a list for you. So, admitting list defeat, I will just give you the link to the nails category at Lana's CC Finds:
    http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s4nail

There are several options to choose from. Pralinesims and Pinkzombie Cupcakes both have quite a few. Just search the pictures for hands with rings and go for it. I even checked the ones labeled ring category with my game and they worked fine with rings. There are also some in the bracelet category. Sinesims is a deleted Tumblr account.

Let me know if you need any help.
  • SkyeChimesSkyeChimes Posts: 376 Member
    I would check XUrbansimX YouTube videos on CC shopping - I don't use CC but she does and I know that her sims basically ALWAYS have both rings and nails.
    @Bananas_45, thanks for the link! But Lana's is my go to for all things cc! It's strange because I can only have either the nails or the rings. If I pick nails first then click rings, the nails will be replaced and vice versa. Maybe I have something in my game that I haven't hunted down yet that is causing a conflict.

@SkyeChimes I'll check out XUrbansimX when I get the chance. Thanks!
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    When I was using mods/CC, I found some nails under gloves.

As sims tend to wear gloves less often than rings, I found it was useful.
    @GoldenBuffy how disappointing. I think one of Pralinsims nails is in the bracelets category. As I said, I game tested all the nails that had rings in the pictures and they worked for me. Have you specifically tried Pinkzombiecupcakes and Pralinesims nails?
    @Bananas_45, just checked my nails folder and surprising I have no nails for PinkZombie or Pralinesims. I'm going to download some and test those out!
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

@GoldenBuffy I hope they work for you!
  • Jenaycm09Jenaycm09 Posts: 52 Member
    I have the same issue... even using the nails from the creators @Bananas_45 mentioned. Is this a common issue though?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top