Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Radford Family Heir

KayosCatalystKayosCatalyst Posts: 313 Member
The time is coming up to choose the heir for my sim family, the only issue is that I really can't decide. Dragon and Avery had three children Kenzie and Keegan (twins) and then Kade. I know I don't want to use Kenzie as she is too similar to Avery and I really can't see an exciting story-line with her, however I am completely stuck between Keegan and Kade!

Keegan Radford:
Clumsy
Animal Lover
Easily Impressed
Lucky

LTW : The Jockey

Keegan is the youngest of the twins and, as with much of the rest of the family, has an alternative-vibe which isn't surprising. She currently has no love interest and spends most her free time with her horses Boston and Caesar, the former of whom being a birthday present from Dragon and the latter being Boston's foal.

Screenshot-35_zpslpdjha17.jpg
Screenshot-21_zpsiccp8mkc.jpg

Kade Radford:
Good
Kleptomaniac
Light Sleeper
Equestrian

LTW: Undecided

Kade is the youngest Radford child and the only son, he spends a lot of time by himself, usually with his head in a book or playing video games. I see potential for him to take-over ownership of Caesar and explore his Equestrian trait with him. He has no love interest but when asked his gender preference by Kenzie he revealed that he is gay (this is no issue for children as I have mods to allow this, hence these sims existing)

Screenshot-34_zpsziwgmdxn.jpg
Screenshot-42_zpsmk1p9nnh.jpg

Any opinions on which I should choose or ways to make the decision easier appreciated ^-^

Screenshot-37_zps0durxwzp.jpg

Comments

• UniquePuggleUniquePuggle Posts: 864 Member
    Kade seems like an interesting character to be heir, especially because of the klepto trait. ;)
  • KayosCatalystKayosCatalyst Posts: 313 Member
    Kade seems like an interesting character to be heir, especially because of the klepto trait. ;)

I am leaning slightly more to his side now, Keegan just aged up and rolled the unfilrty trait which i'd like to avoid dealing with.
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,066 Member
    Keegan is beautiful!!
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I'm going for Kade as well, same reason as UniquePuggle. He's story material ;)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    Is there a mod or something to find out the gender preference? I have never seen that option before.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • KayosCatalystKayosCatalyst Posts: 313 Member
    @ccarrig_95 it's an option under friendly interactions, I'm not sure if it came in an update or is related to mastercontroller.