Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I love genetics!

Comments

• victoriae350victoriae350 Posts: 342 Member
    jordand wrote: »
    @victoriae350, all of their children are lovely, but the next to last little girl is so gorgeous to me!

Thank you! I'd love to see your sims!
    I think her name is Annise, but i'm unsure. The game crashed as i was saving, plus after a few children i forget their names.
  • PlumDiddyPlumDiddy Posts: 551 Member
    MEhcr6P.jpg

This is my favorite couple Belize and Chandra Darling.
    Belize is an original sim I created. Chandra started life as Hailey Shepherd from Appaloosa Plains. But since my nieces name is Hailey, I decided to change her name. I didnt know what to name her so used a name generator and the first one to roll was Chandra. I didnt like it at first but now its kinda grown on me. I also gave her a makeover. I think the biggest thing i changed was her nose. Hailey was cute but not cute enough imo. Im happy with her appearance now.

FwaB829.jpg
    U75tAdY.jpg

That is Chandra with her nephew Ethan Parrot.
    There was a time when Chandra would always make faces like this…
    huNp9By.jpg
    n0Hfgzs.jpg

Thankfully shes stopped doing that :D

And heres a few of Belize…
    jGhaZfJ.jpg
    That old guy training the dog is Belize's father, Sudan. He lived happily with Belize and Chandra until he passed.
    xuISzjc.jpg
    MEaigae.jpg
    Had to take this pic of Belize in the tub because ive never seen someone look so bored while soaking lol

LYFFtD9.jpg

These are Belize and Chandra's two kids Paris and Lyon. They have since had another child, a boy named Germany but hes still an infant so no pics of him yet.
    This was Paris's last day in her parents home so Lyon was sad to see her go.
    Paris got her eyes and skin color from Grandpa Sudan. Lyon got his eye and hair color from Belize.

s1B8lgd.jpg

This is Paris as a teenager. She is now a YA with a husband and child of her own but I havent uploaded those pics yet. I only wanted to show this picture of her to show how she walked around looking MOST of the time. She has the Grumpy trait and boy does it show.
    For this save ive chosen to roll all my sims traits and just go with whatever they get.
    Paris got Grumpy, Loves the heat, Snob, Ambitious, and Good.
    Im glad she got the Good trait to level out the Grumpy one. So she CAN be a sweetheart… sometimes.

VisYn43.jpg

This is Lyon as a teen. He is also now a YA but I havent uploaded new pics of him either. Lyon is a good guy. Hes a good son and loves his big sister. He had a great bond with his grandfather who also took him fishing for the very first time where he found a hedgehog that he brought home and named Sonic.
    Lyon mustve put Sonic in his pocket one day after playing with him because much to my surprise, i got a notification that the darn thing had got loose in the house! To this day no one knows where the plum Sonic is. I saw him once scurrying near the chess table but by the time I panned over there he was gone.
    Anyway, Lyon is Excitable, Athletic, Green thumb, Hopeless romantic, and Loner.

And thats all for now. Im really enjoying this family and their genetics. I usually have a distinct way I like my sims to look, but with this save i plan on really mixing it up to see what kind of unique looking sims i can get :)
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @victoriae350 Thanks for sharing your pics :) The mother's facial features seem to have carried well even if her colouring didn't.

@PlumDiddy Your family are adorable! I also have a tweaked Hailey in my current save. She is actually the mother of my favourite son's husband and he inherited her nose - it was a tweaked nose but still obviously hers ;)
    Paris has an unusual face but I really like it and Lyon is as cute as a button. Thanks so much for sharing. You have a beautiful family <3
    edited January 2017
    Jensen's twins to Eddy Mullis have now aged up to YA.

Jackin <3
    2hyiikm.jpg
    2djytk1.jpg
    fy281h.jpg
    28aj3gh.jpg

Meggy :)
    imjllv.jpg
    2el8nsk.jpg
    25849ip.jpg
    xpzmex.jpg
    Post edited by Mikezumi on
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @victoriae350 Thanks for sharing your pics :) The mother's facial features seem to have carried well even if her colouring didn't.

@PlumDiddy Your family are adorable! I also have a tweaked Hailey in my current save. She is actually the mother of my favourite son's husband and he inherited her nose - it was a tweaked nose but still obviously hers ;)
    Paris has an unusual face but I really like it and Lyon is as cute as a button. Thanks so much for sharing. You have a beautiful family <3

Thank you :) I agree Paris does have an unusual face. She looks a lot like her dad. Shes my favorite from this generation only because she looks so different. And her personality is pretty interesting too.

Hey what website do you use to upload your photos because im seeing something very "strange" show up right after the pic of Jackin as a teenager.
    @PlumDiddy That's funny as I see only Jackin. I use TinyPic. Is it still showing a strange picture? I know someone else had an odd pic show up in their update in the chat thread the other day.
    Yes its still there on my end. Its just below the picture of Jackin and just above where you have Meggy's name with a smiley face.
    Ive also read others saying they could see certain pictures in ppls postings but they never showed up for me. Strange indeed.
    I dont even know how you could go about getting rid of it since its clearly invisible to you. Obviously TinyPic must be sneaking in these inappropriate pictures
    @PlumDiddy Is it totally inappropriate? I tried reuploading the image but got back the same url. If it's really bad I will take it down and wait until later when it lets me reupload again. I will also see if anyone else sees something that shouldn't be there. I know someone just saw the pic in my game thread and didn't say anything was wrong.
    Yes. Its a woman with her skirt up. If I were you I would try and reupload it later. Hopefully thatll make it go away.
    Thanks for that @PlumDiddy :)
    I have a new url and reposted. I hope this one isn't an issue for someone else!
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited January 2017
    Hailey Shepherd once came close to destroying my sims's marriage. I really like her as a premade and I love what you did to her @PlumDiddy. I already noticed her being a beauty in your avatar, in spite of the eye crossing, never recognized her though.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • VRStevensonVRStevenson Posts: 4,396 Member
    @PlumDiddy Belize has a cool look! Their kids are cute, esp Paris with that grumpy face. XD
    @PlumDiddy Hailey Shepherd is married to one of my favourite sims, Jason, in my current save and two of their children are married to my household kids. This is Marlon, the eldest son. He is mostly Jason but he has Hailey's nose and skin colouring.
    2n1z69c.jpg
    @Mikezumi all clear over here boss ;) looks like reuploading made it go away. And now that the pics have been reuploaded I see that it had actually replaced the second picture of Jackin. The one where its more of a closeup. Weirdness. Anyway glad its gone hope never to return.
    And I can see Hailey in Marlon. I believe its the mouth. The smile. She is a very pretty sim and has potential to make some super attractive kids :)

@VRStevenson thank you :) I was very pleased with how Belize turned out because ive never been good at making unique looking sims in ts3. But he has a distinct look that im happy with. And Paris lol shes ALWAYS walking around with that grumpy face, mumbling and fussing to herself. And when shes not doing that shes usually in the mirror admiring herself :D

Thank you @JoAnne66 :) Hailey was actually the first sim Belize met since he moved right up the street from her and her roommates. I thought she was a cutie and a sweetheart since she kept brightening his day and they had a love for dogs in common. Also to me, her absent mindedness adds to her charm ;)
    But Hailey is such a sweet sim I'd love to hear how she almost broke up your sims marriage!!! LoL
    edited January 2017
    PlumDiddy wrote: »
    @Mikezumi all clear over here boss ;) looks like reuploading made it go away. And now that the pics have been reuploaded I see that it had actually replaced the second picture of Jackin. The one where its more of a closeup. Weirdness. Anyway glad its gone hope never to return.
    And I can see Hailey in Marlon. I believe its the mouth. The smile. She is a very pretty sim and has potential to make some super attractive kids :)

@VRStevenson thank you :) I was very pleased with how Belize turned out because ive never been good at making unique looking sims in ts3. But he has a distinct look that im happy with. And Paris lol shes ALWAYS walking around with that grumpy face, mumbling and fussing to herself. And when shes not doing that shes usually in the mirror admiring herself :D

Thank you @JoAnne66 :) Hailey was actually the first sim Belize met since he moved right up the street from her and her roommates. I thought she was a cutie and a sweetheart since she kept brightening his day and they had a love for dogs in common. Also to me, her absent mindedness adds to her charm ;)
    But Hailey is such a sweet sim I'd love to hear how she almost broke up your sims marriage!!! LoL
    That was a rather complicated story and she wasn't to blame. My heir's husband had spent the night with Hailey right before admitting to my heir he loved her (that in fact was the complicated story ;)). He never told my heir what had happened earlier that night, they went home back to Hidden Springs, married and then one day Hailey showed up, carrying a toddler who turned out to be his kid. My heir was not amused and almost kicked him out. Almost, because he was way too cute to kick him out of my story and on top of that they really loved each other :p Hailey's kid was a mistake, I'm very sorry to say o:) All ended well by the way, Hailey's son became best friends with his half brother, my heir's eldest son, who was one week younger than him (and Hailey found love as well, with Booker Singleton).

ETA: Since we're talking genetics here, I really liked Billy, their son, because he was a mixture of both Hailey and my sim.

Lindsey%20Hailey%20and%20Billy_zpsuozqm8aq.png

He wasn't a hunk, but he had a rather unique and sweet face I think. He inherited mom's nose, his eyes and mouth were dad's, but his mouth had the same curly shape as his mother's and the shape of his head was a clear mixture of both parents as well.
    Post edited by JoAnne65 on
    5JZ57S6.png
    JoAnne65 wrote: »

That was a rather complicated story and she wasn't to blame. My heir's husband had spent the night with Hailey right before admitting to my heir he loved her (that in fact was the complicated story ;)). He never told my heir what had happened earlier that night, they went home back to Hidden Springs, married and then one day Hailey showed up, carrying a toddler who turned out to be his kid. My heir was not amused and almost kicked him out. Almost, because he was way too cute to kick him out of my story and on top of that they really loved each other :p Hailey's kid was a mistake, I'm very sorry to say o:) All ended well by the way, Hailey's son became best friends with his half brother, my heir's eldest son, who was one week younger than him (and Hailey found love as well, with Booker Singleton).

Drama!! :D such a cool story. I love when unexpected pregnancies happen. And then for her to show up with the baby! Man that makes for some good story telling. Your heir's husband thought he could get him one last thrill before settling down. Little did he know that thrill would show up later on his doorstep with a baby! :D
    My sim Paris is actually in a kind of similar situation as your heir. Except her husband was abducted by aliens. He actually got abducted TWICE and they impregnated him the second time. For some reason those aliens wanted him bad.
    Now usually I wouldnt go for something like this in my game. Its too far from reality and idl to have aliens in the family tree. But this time I decided to go with it and weave it into my story as best I can.
    So now Paris's husband has had the half alien baby. A girl named Mika. And Paris hates it! She doesnt want their daughter to go anywhere near it for fear she'll catch "alien".
    Its proving to be quite fun and im glad I didn't abort the baby as soon as I realized he was pregnant.
    edited January 2017

Drama!! :D such a cool story. I love when unexpected pregnancies happen. And then for her to show up with the baby! Man that makes for some good story telling. Your heir's husband thought he could get him one last thrill before settling down. Little did he know that thrill would show up later on his doorstep with a baby! :D
    My sim Paris is actually in a kind of similar situation as your heir. Except her husband was abducted by aliens. He actually got abducted TWICE and they impregnated him the second time. For some reason those aliens wanted him bad.
    Now usually I wouldnt go for something like this in my game. Its too far from reality and idl to have aliens in the family tree. But this time I decided to go with it and weave it into my story as best I can.
    So now Paris's husband has had the half alien baby. A girl named Mika. And Paris hates it! She doesnt want their daughter to go anywhere near it for fear she'll catch "alien".
    Its proving to be quite fun and im glad I didn't abort the baby as soon as I realized he was pregnant.
    In his defence, he didn't know at the time my heir loved him back ;) (so in fact my heir didn't have a proper reason to accuse him of anything, which she realized in the end) I like storylines where nobody is really to blame and still people are hurting each other. Like in your story really.

I'm really jealous of the alien abduction, I desperately want that to happen in my game :D I don't care that much about reality, as long as there's good story material in there. Haha, catch alien. Poor kid though... I really like what you can do with storylines like that.
    5JZ57S6.png
    @JoAnne65 Oops ... I thought you were having a conversation with PlumDiddy so didn't want to butt in but I see you actually posted pics of a genetic nature. Billy is really cute and I can see how he is a blend of both mother and your very handsome sim :D
    @JoAnne65 Oops ... I thought you were having a conversation with PlumDiddy so didn't want to butt in but I see you actually posted pics of a genetic nature. Billy is really cute and I can see how he is a blend of both mother and your very handsome sim :D
    5JZ57S6.png

In his defence, he didn't know at the time my heir loved him back ;) (so in fact my heir didn't have a proper reason to accuse him of anything, which she realized in the end) I like storylines where nobody is really to blame and still people are hurting each other. Like in your story really.

I'm really jealous of the alien abduction, I desperately want that to happen in my game :D I don't care that much about reality, as long as there's good story material in there. Haha, catch alien. Poor kid though... I really like what you can do with storylines like that.

Well in that case he does get a pass since he was unaware of your heir's feelings for him :)
    Im telling you those aliens really had it out for Kaito (Paris's husband). They came and got him once, and then like a week later they came and got him again! I think I wasnt really expecting him to get pregnant since he got away with it the first time. But when he started gaining that weight I knew :#
    And Billy is a great blend of mom and dad. I like sims with unique features. I can definitely see he got Hailey's nose and that slight smile :)
    Jason and Hailey have had four or five kids in my current save. I showed you the brother who married into my household and when I saw his younger brother, Ron, bowling when my family were visiting the bowling alley, I took a pic. He mostly favours Hailey and is as cute as a button :D
    2itj8sz.jpg
    Jason and Hailey have had four or five kids in my current save. I showed you the brother who married into my household and when I saw his younger brother, Ron, bowling when my family were visiting the bowling alley, I took a pic. He mostly favours Hailey and is as cute as a button :D
    2itj8sz.jpg

He really does favor her! Handsome kid. Hailey does make some good looking sims. She's probably my favorite premade so far. Her sister Alani is pretty as well.
    Thanks @PlumDiddy and you're right, she does make some good looking kids :)

Jensen's 4th partner was Nathaniel Wright
    wmcgf4.jpg
    I decreased his eye size and broadened his nose bridge even though it suited him because his female counterpart suffered terribly with such a narrow bridge. I made a couple more minor tweaks because I don't like zero sliders.
    xqkwvs.jpg
    Nathaniel makes an adorable girl now :)
    rkzcew.jpg

Their first child, Hamon just aged up to teen. He has Nathaniel's eyes which look very large compared to my normal sims.
    m8nqye.jpg
    2w7hgld.jpg
    rmuufl.jpg
    The next of Nathaniel Wright's kids has aged up to teen. He is heavier than his siblings (heavier even than his father) but he has an angelic face :) This is Daw.
    no7q7p.jpg
    o0wj9u.jpg
    Screenshot_1666.jpg