Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Do I Start Up MC Command Center?

SO, I finally decided to download MC and have a bit of fun, and I think I did it correctly.

I went to modthesims and downloaded McCmdCenter_AllModules_3_0_2.zip, I created a mods folder in my TS4 folder and I cut&paste the files in the downloaded Deaderpool folder into my mods folder.

I went into my game and enabled script mods, then saved&exited and reentered. The in-game options at the sim computer and clicking on sims aren't showing up though? I think my game isn't recognizing it because in Game Options under Other it does not show anything in View Custom Content under Script Mods. I don't know how that section works though because this is my first time using mods and I've never used cc. but I'm pretty sure I have the latest version and everything.
Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
7ZDKKOkt.png
My Plum Family Tree

Comments

• FigwitFigwit Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited November 2016
    It seems to me that you have done all the right things though you said you have cut and pasted. When I download it, I just copy the whole Deaderpool folder (after unzipping) over into my Mods folder so everything is kept together. If this is what you have done, then that's fine:)

There is a trouble-shooting document that comes in the download so perhaps you should go through that. There is also a MC support thread on this site that you could browse through. The mod works the same way on the PC as the Mac so there is nothing specific to worry about with using a Mac.

The main problem people seem to have in getting it to work, from what I have read, is not having their game up to date. It only works with the latest patch. You could check in Origin and right click on the Sims 4 icon and then Update game.
  • CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    I checked to make sure my game was up to date and it is, I tried just keeping it all in the folder but it's still not showing up so I think I'll drop by the support thread :smile:
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • FigwitFigwit Posts: 1,072 Member
    I hope you can get it going as it is a great mod and one I would find difficult to play without :)

Fingers crossed for you.
  • CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    Thanks!
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree