Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Outdoor hat constantly changing

No matter what I do during CAS the hat for outdoor clothes keeps on changing. I have my sim set so that his every day outfit is an adventurer's hat, his outdoor hat is a fleece-lined winter hat, and all other outfits is just his normal hairstyle. All the others keep to what I set them as but whether I'm in CAS or in the game his outdoor hat is always reset to some random hat.

Comments

• Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Try changing your sims hair in a mirror instead of CAS. My CAS does not work for different hair styles. I have to put them in each outfit one at a time and go to the mirror and change their hair for each outfit.
  • Options
    betiliabetilia Posts: 1 New Member
    I have a problem with the outdoor clothes too. When I try to put on the outdoor clothes to one of my sims, it just delete the action
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    betilia wrote: »
    I have a problem with the outdoor clothes too. When I try to put on the outdoor clothes to one of my sims, it just delete the action
    That doesn't sound like a CAS issue, more of an in-game one. Sorry if this is a silly question, but is your sim outdoors and is it cold enough out for them to want to be in their Outdoor outfit? They won't want to wear it indoors or if it's warm.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    It might be a naughty conflict. Did You ever cleanse your CC? -Had the same problem once with two hats, using the same something-something. -One overrid the other. 'twas painful to locate. Always, always, ALWAYS, spend 5 minutes with delphy's dashboard.
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Options
    Kay8OrangeKay8Orange Posts: 291 Member
    I encountered this issue just a few days ago too. Dunno what went wrong but all of the sudden all the clothes for one of my sims excluding the regular outfit got changed. After fixing them the outdoor outfit's hat kept changing, first to completely different hats then just the style of them. I just got rid of the hat altogether but I'm not sure if the issue will come back again if I try to put a hat back on him. No Mods or CC.