Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Sim Game!

Crystal1976Crystal1976 Posts: 154 Member
I thought it would be fun to start a discussion about this :)

Just comment your favorite sim game!

I have only played the Sims 4 thru the demo, but it was amazing and I definitly want to buy it soon. I love the Sims 3, but the open world (I know a lot of people were disappointed with that change in TS4, but I was thankful for it) was too complicated, having grown up playing the Sims 1 :D I would have to say TS4 is my favorite <3
F1%2BGTR%2Bcrash.gif

"Whoops!"
-Nick Mason (Official)

Comments

• lotarylotary Posts: 111 Member
    I like both of The Sims 3 and 4. For TS3, I like for its open world, Create-a-Style, and skill challenges that push me to maximize my Sims' skills, while in TS4 I like how Sims can feel emotions and show various facial expressions which I find adorable :) Oh, I like the animation, too.
    Origin ID: lotary00
  • tionie2111tionie2111 Posts: 36 New Member
    I like Sims 4 the most just because of how modern it is.
  • BubsGirl291BubsGirl291 Posts: 49 New Member
    I like the sims 3 pets Xbox 360 edition. It was the first real sims game that I played, catching ghosts with my cats and unlocking the two haunted houses and becoming a mysteriologist. I like solving the mysteries such as "The Socialite Club" where you unlocked a special hot rod and a cool hot tub. I also liked the cat-specific mystery and using the karma powers. But sadly, it never let me connect to the gallery.
  • BubsGirl291BubsGirl291 Posts: 49 New Member
    Also, you should get the sims 4! The gallery has such a nice community of kind people, and you will rarely see hate anywhere. Also, there is so much to do! ;)
  • youatemywaffleyouatemywaffle Posts: 41 Member
    yo this is a good topic of conversation
    Personally, my favorite is Sims 3. The customization is fantastic, and it seems like there are generally more options and adventures to explore with expansion packs. I played TS2 Pets on PS2 back in the day and enjoyed it. (whoa man ps2 that hits me in the honey nut feelios)
    As for Sims 4, I've never played- only seen gameplays. (dil howlter h0lla) I've heard some rather distasteful things about it which kind of puts me off, but I'm eager to play it and form an unbiased opinion. If anything, it's probably going to improve with new extensions and such. Definitely has potential though.
    You catch more bees with honey than vinegar. That's why honey makes a poor facial moisturizer.
  • HappyFuzzyKittyHappyFuzzyKitty Posts: 452 Member
    I like the Sims 4 art and a lot of the features. For the toddlers, babies, no open worlds, and so on, I prefer my Sims 3.
    Hi. I'm Happy.
  • nightflower284nightflower284 Posts: 660 Member
    I still miss Sims 3. There is so much customization on Sims 3 that is took away from Sims 4. When I get my second computer. Back in Sims 3 world...
    "Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel. But it is life." Auron to Tidus-FFX

MY ORIGIN ID:cth284
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I love both TS2 and TS3 and enjoy playing both of them because they both have family play and work for multi-generational legacies.I do use Mods in both games to fix the issues each one has.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • AnodyneSeaxxAnodyneSeaxx Posts: 41 Member
    I loved the Sims 3 pets. It was fun getting the equestrian skill to 10 and tame unicorns and breed them :)
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    I've been simming since TS1 but 3 is my favorite. Open world is the best. :)
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • MartinvMartinv Posts: 254 Member
    edited October 2016
    I love both the sims 2 and 3. I am waiting for a few things added to Sims 4 like more supernaturals and seasons.
    Post edited by Martinv on
  • chewpikkachewpikka Posts: 42 Member
    sims 2 is definitely my favorite! i remember really liking the urbz: sims in the city, if that counts, LOL. really loving sims 4 though, definitely might be becoming a fave once more expansions come out!