Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spooky Stuff Time?

Crm3pnCUsAA5k5z.jpg:large

Now that it's September, it's that time of year when everything comes in Pumpkin Spice flavor. For you Simmers, I have to ask... is it time to break out Spooky Stuff? I jumped into one of my old saves and started using some of the CAS items in some of my Sim's outfits. Anyone else doing it now? Or are you waiting until October?
"That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee

Comments

• xPaxionxPaxion Posts: 1,119 Member
    Well it is Spooky September.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I personally never get into the autumn mood until the weather starts to change, and since it is going to be in the 90's again this week I'll be holding off on the Halloween themes.
  • parbopostcardsparbopostcards Posts: 78 Member
    Spooky stuff is actually the only stuff pack I don't own (yet?)
  • barraakenobarraakeno Posts: 489 Member
    Ravager619 wrote: »

Now that it's September, it's that time of year when everything comes in Pumpkin Spice flavor. For you Simmers, I have to ask... is it time to break out Spooky Stuff? I jumped into one of my old saves and started using some of the CAS items in some of my Sim's outfits. Anyone else doing it now? Or are you waiting until October?

waiting until marriage. I mean, October.
    Brazilian guy here, so my English is not that good.

fB7mWIn.gif
    Spinning toilets confurm3d!!!!11!!1!1!!!!11!
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Why wait for September? It's always spooky time in my game! :smirk:
    #Team Occult
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I'd like to but I always feel weird without the seasons. I love the christmas decorations but I feel odd not having snow :D
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    I'll be breaking out come first of October. Unlike my sims, they don't have to plan a month in advance for their costumes because of delivery times. Downsides of living up North sometimes...lol
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    I'm ready to get spooky
    5365f3d89ece83f322fce4327c765779.gif

A lot of my teen sims already use spooky stuff since I like using the tights and those gladiator lookin' sandals (or whatever you call 'em) along with a few other of the CAS items.
    I also have this one sim my brother was fond of, and he made his optional every day wear is the gladiator/centurion costume. He told me his backstory was that he secretly believes he was a centurion meant to fight for the glory of Rome in another life, but he doesn't want his wife and teenage kids to think he's lost his marbles so he cosplays in his off time. LOL.
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Am I the only one who thinks Spooky Stuff isn't at all spooky?
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    It is just starting to be spring here so I probably won't be dressing my sims up in autumn/wintery things. More likely to be dressing them for the pool or casual wear tbh although I am kinda addicted to the ninja costume at the moment!
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Whee! I <3<3<3 the spooky pack!

I am going to create a new ghost family in a brand new save and play around with them. It is going to be so much fun to have electricity again, TV, radio! Have been playing my settler-save for 4 months now. These little ghosts will get to live it large for a RL-week or two and then when I am happy with them they will move over to the settlers. Good thing they won't be able to miss the finer things in life.

Think I'm going with the pirate-theme but not really sure :smile: This will be so much fun!
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited September 2016
    I had started dressing my sims in Autumn wear back in August. And had noticed how there currently is not a lot of Autumn wear with Autumn colors in the game. More Autumn wear with Autumn colors, and please make the jackets so that they can be worn with any out and not just the outfit that they come with? ;)<3
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Ravager619 wrote: »

Waiting till October.
    Speaking of Pumpkin Spice! I would like to have some pumpkin spice coffee, Lattes, and cappuccinos in the game! B)<3
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Wait until September 19 and break out the pirate costumes for International Talk Like a Pirate Day... Arrr!
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    I prefer to wait until October to break out the Spooky decorations and stuff. Keep in mind that retailers are already starting to break out their Christmas stuff.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Wait until September 19 and break out the pirate costumes for International Talk Like a Pirate Day... Arrr!
    I've already broke out the witch and I guess that you can call it the preppy girl school zombie outfit already. :pB)

• 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    I think I might start looking into falling up my worlds (does anyone know if the fall mod still works?) and probably wait until October to bring out the spooky pack decorations and stuff. I don't normally do it but I think it could be a fun change of pace. I probably won't do it in all of my saves though way too much work lol. But definitely my main legacy save and maybe a couple of others.
    ~ ~ ~
    Oh I downloaded a Halloween Restuarent. I may show that soon in September.
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Most likely going to be wait till late September early October to do that
    1FKDfKj.png
  • JasonSim16JasonSim16 Posts: 466 Member
    I'm waiting for October to break out Spooky Stuff, however my Sim has broken out his Fall clothes, the grass has died and he's letting his beard grow out.
    71rbpi.png
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited September 2016
    On the next Thursday, FULL MOON Festival is coming up. This is when Werewolf is the MOST DANGEROUS!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
    Oh I downloaded a Halloween Restuarent. I may show that soon in September.

I'm going to go ahead and take some pictures of the restuarant I downloaded tomorrow and post them here. This restuarant has waiters and hostesses dressed in Halloween Costumes and my own sims will be too when they go in and eat.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Thinking about maybe making a spooky-club in my save. They will get to wear the costumes and maybe carve pumpkins.