Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where are the baby cribs located?

GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
I am decorating a room for one of sims that is expecting and all I see is a bassinet, I am trying to find a changing station and there is more items for kids than babies and a few wall patterns unless I looking in the wrong spot. If someone can steer me in the right direction I thank you very much. :)
Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen

Comments

• CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    there aren't any cribs or changing stations.. only bassinet's
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I believe in kids Which is the teddy bear, between office and outdoor and click the bed it should be there.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited August 2016
    Hmmm, no fun there guess I will age the baby once it is born. :( Thanks for the help.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    sorry about that.. your welcome.. they have the babies tied to the bassinet
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    sorry about that.. your welcome.. they have the babies tied to the bassinet
    You did nothing wrong I thought they had changing tables like in Sims 2 oh well. :)

• SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    If you want a cute nursery glance through the selection on the community to get some ideas. I've managed to make some really cute nurseries even without a crib and changing table.
  • Dankmeme2511Dankmeme2511 Posts: 3 New Member
    you can make your own with some cheats!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    edited October 2019
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    I am decorating a room for one of sims that is expecting and all I see is a bassinet, I am trying to find a changing station and there is more items for kids than babies and a few wall patterns unless I looking in the wrong spot. If someone can steer me in the right direction I thank you very much. :)

I'm afraid you can look, but you will not find. That's because the little critter is tethered to the bassinet. Oh, you can do interactions with the wee one, but they are always put right back into the bassinet. It's truly vexing, but it's a step better than the burrito babies we had in sims3. And about two steps back from the adorable babies in Sims2.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey folks considering how inactive this thread has been I'm going to go ahead and close this off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top