Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What the? is this real?

Over at Simsvip.com, there is an article showing the next expansion pack for Sims 4:
http://simsvip.com/2016/08/17/sims-4-city-life-listed-next-expansion/

I hope so, city Life, what can we expect, I know it's only speculation but...........could it be apartments coming back?
Your thoughts?

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,859 Member
    All the EP3 speculation threads have been moved to the expansion pack forum. :)
  • Simmer_chiyenSimmer_chiyen Posts: 362 Member
    I would LOVE to have my sims living in a city (since I really like Bridgeport), but content-wise I hope they'll try to stray from the "night life" vibe, as it was achieved in GT pack. However, rn I can't think of many things for a city pack without night life theme...
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    A little to late, this is like the 4th or 5th post for this topic, I am so over it, off the hype train, thanks anyway.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,859 Member
    A little to late, this is like the 4th or 5th post for this topic, I am so over it, off the hype train, thanks anyway.

Be prepared for more. Especially as not everyone is aware this is being discussed in the expansion pack forum.
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member

sorry,I'm only human~! I didn't know this, haven't been playing Sims 4 for weeks now

sorry,I'm only human~! I didn't know this, haven't been playing Sims 4 for weeks now

Do you not read the Forum pages? they are all over them, but its no biggie, do not worry yourself bout it., :)

Do you not read the Forum pages? they are all over them, but its no biggie, do not worry yourself bout it., :)

no, I live under a rock these days!

Ah that is why, well you got to come out from under that rock sometime, Happy Simming, :).
    edited August 2016

Ah that is why, well you got to come out from under that rock sometime, Happy Simming, :).

lol @BlueBlack007 , I've been too busy crocheting my projects and playing The Crew on my PS4 to even know this is happening, so yeah, living under a rock, also almost lost my house with a fire, having no sleep for 36hours due to my BFF's health, thinking he's going to die, ya know those real life issues!
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Speculation or Roumor?

It is real

Appear at a Qualify site waiting for qualify

Remember Kids Room and Backyard Stuff both appeared with those names at ESRB and finally was the true names

lol @BlueBlack007 , I've been too busy crocheting my projects and playing The Crew on my PS4 to even know this is happening, so yeah, living under a rock

Way to funny yup, lol.

lol @BlueBlack007 , I've been too busy crocheting my projects and playing The Crew on my PS4 to even know this is happening, so yeah, living under a rock

Way to funny yup, lol.

yup! so now I've caught up with my sleep, and haven't lost anything, cos I stopped the stove from burning up to get to a fire stage in my house, so yeah, real life issues had to deal with before Sims 4, Happy Simming to you too :wink:
    leo3487 wrote: »
    Speculation or Roumor?

It is real

Appear at a Qualify site waiting for qualify

Remember Kids Room and Backyard Stuff both appeared with those names at ESRB and finally was the true names

yeah, I remember those leaks and eventually they came true, hoping that this city life does come true!
    I would LOVE to have my sims living in a city (since I really like Bridgeport), but content-wise I hope they'll try to stray from the "night life" vibe, as it was achieved in GT pack. However, rn I can't think of many things for a city pack without night life theme...

That's true too, nightlife, maybe vampires may make a return then, we'll have to see when the SimGuru's make an official announcement!
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    I also post about this leak at an argentine site
    I also hope than, as they think, it come with apartments no like Late Night, else like Apartment Life
    leo3487 wrote: »
    I also post about this leak at an argentine site
    I also hope than, as they think, it come with apartments no like Late Night, else like Apartment Life

I hope it's like Apartment life, loved that in TS2, but knowing EA, they'll probably dumb it down and not put everything that most simmers want, but hoping for spiral stairs to make small loft apartments, which I love to build.