Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Any new openings in Dr. Day's class? :love:
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So now he a College Professor, you go Liam! :) Charlie is an interesting character. How can this work if he's her teacher though? It could be scandalous! :o Let the rom-com begin! :)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Dr. Liam's class looks fun. :mrgreen: He'd get the hot pepper rating on RateMyProfessor.

He sure would! Rofl! :D

iTvMKZ8.jpg

Lol! I see a few seats a available! ;)
    haswh wrote: »
    So now he a College Professor, you go Liam! :) Charlie is an interesting character. How can this work if he's her teacher though? It could be scandalous! :o Let the rom-com begin! :)

He is! <3B) Could be scandalous if he dates her while she’s taking a class. He’s only four years older so it wouldn’t be too bad...but I’m sure the faculty might frown on it. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I’ll fight you for the spot!
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    I’ll fight you for the spot!

LOL! I can see a throw down in the back of the classroom now! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Look out @AudreyFld ! You may be my simlit Mama but I still won’t fight fair when cute pixelated dudes are on the line :naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
    Look out @AudreyFld ! You may be my simlit Mama but I still won’t fight fair when cute pixelated dudes are on the line :naughty:

Uh oh. CATFIGHT! Meowr!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited August 2019
    It's Monday and the rom com officially starts NOW! ;)

Q2A3vF8.jpg
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Ahhh! IT BEGIN.

I'm so ready for this
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Ahhh! IT BEGIN.

I'm so ready for this

YAAAASSS! Smexy times ahead (well, heh, it'll be SLOW to get there, ngl) But should be fun! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Charlie's big mouth is gonna keep getting her into trouble, I think... >:) LOL! I have a feeling she'll only make things worse if she tries to talk to Dr. Day about what happened.
    uduVcAP.png
    Oh my gosh how very embarrassing for Charlie. 😳 Shouldn't have had that wine! Good on you Liam for saving her however and whatever you did to do it! Class will be horrible for both Charlie and Liam, more so for Charlie I think! :#
    Charliam? Liarlie? Hmmm... whatever we are calling this thing, sign me up! :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
    Charlie's big mouth is gonna keep getting her into trouble, I think... >:) LOL! I have a feeling she'll only make things worse if she tries to talk to Dr. Day about what happened.

Yup. Well, Charlie is her own worst enemy. You’ll see! :D
    Oh my gosh how very embarrassing for Charlie. 😳 Shouldn't have had that wine! Good on you Liam for saving her however and whatever you did to do it! Class will be horrible for both Charlie and Liam, more so for Charlie I think! :#

She is sooooo embarrassed. But I can confess this isn’t going to be her last. :D
    Charliam? Liarlie? Hmmm... whatever we are calling this thing, sign me up! :tongue:

Oh yes...the ship name! It’s Ship Charm. (Which totally fits their story! 😜😜😜)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Ha, I anyone of these two aren't ready for what's coming ;)>:) I mean Liam and his student B)
    Ha, I anyone of these two aren't ready for what's coming ;)>:) I mean Liam and his student B)

I can tell you for a fact neither one is ready for what is about to happen (but I can't wait! LOL!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Wednesday is here!

Let's see what Liam has to say about taking care of his drunk student. ;)

PVFMx8v.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I don't think Liam is so scary as Charlie thinks :D
    Whoa Charlie don't go down there! :# Spooky, and then there is the intimidating Dr. Day. I can't wait to see what she does next and how Liam handles it! :)
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Someone’s gonna be in trouble....but we did see her passion as she made her way through the artifacts. And I agree. Yummy professors!
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    I'd be worried about Charlie accidentally unleashing an ancient curse down there...but I don't think anything could be worse than her own behavior. LOL.
    uduVcAP.png
    I don't think Liam is so scary as Charlie thinks :D

I think you’re right. (We all know he’s a softie at heart. But she doesn’t know it!)
    Whoa Charlie don't go down there! :# Spooky, and then there is the intimidating Dr. Day. I can't wait to see what she does next and how Liam handles it! :)

It IS spooky! And I can assure you there’s more Charlie antics to come. Hee! 😜
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Someone’s gonna be in trouble....but we did see her passion as she made her way through the artifacts. And I agree. Yummy professors!

Omg...she won’t quit until she creates havoc. But she doesn’t mean to! And oh yeah...Charlie is appreciating the hot professor views. 🌶
    I'd be worried about Charlie accidentally unleashing an ancient curse down there...but I don't think anything could be worse than her own behavior. LOL.

I think you could be onto something...ancient curses are swirling...hee! But you’re right. With Charlie’s personality, she’ll sink her own ship! 😥
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Those lazy students TRIGGERED ME good lord :joy: I am siding with Dr. Day on this one... kids these days

Can’t wait for Monday’s chapter! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png