Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Despite everything else going on for him right now, it’s SO nice to see Liam finally getting the chance to be a kid! :heart: He has more than earned it
    snvAF3B.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Liam really should've stayed in Del Sol Valley! Too much drama back home, LOL.

I think you’re right! :scream:
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    The biggest mistake - not the best thing! Poor Lee Lee... :bawling:

Poor him! :(:s:'(:bawling:

All those sad emojis. Now I’m really worried!
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I'm curious where this Mala's love triangle will end... B) Ginny is a cool girl, but I am not sure if Liam will understand her :/
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I'm curious where this Mala's love triangle will end... B) Ginny is a cool girl, but I am not sure if Liam will understand her :/

Mala thinks she's got her cake and eating it too. BUT Ginny! ;)

I think you're right about Liam not understanding Ginny, but our girl is resourseful...he might come to understand and appreciate her in time. ;) We'll see!
    Liam really should've stayed in Del Sol Valley! Too much drama back home, LOL.

I think you’re right! :scream:
    The biggest mistake - not the best thing! Poor Lee Lee... :bawling:

Poor him! :(:s:'(:bawling:

All those sad emojis. Now I’m really worried!

>:)>:)>:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Liam's grandparents are just what Liam needs! They will take proper care of him and he can just be a teen!

The whole Mala/Ginny situation is another thing! :# Liam might not appreciate Ginny spying on his girl and I'm sure he won't be happy with the news on Mala either. He may be back home but will he be happy? Like you said @pammiechick This will change his whole life. I wonder if it will be for the better or worse? My money is on worse! :/
    haswh wrote: »
    Liam's grandparents are just what Liam needs! They will take proper care of him and he can just be a teen!

The whole Mala/Ginny situation is another thing! :# Liam might not appreciate Ginny spying on his girl and I'm sure he won't be happy with the news on Mala either. He may be back home but will he be happy? Like you said @pammiechick This will change his whole life. I wonder if it will be for the better or worse? My money is on worse! :/

Yay for the grandparents helping Liam out. And now he can be a kid!

Yeah...Ginny/Mala is a sticky situation. Let's hope for the best out of it. We can always hope the change will be for the best!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hey guys!

Happy Wednesday!

I hope this finds you in a good mood. Things are starting to heat up for our boy. :bawling:

1_1.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Nothing stays secret for long in high school... :#
    uduVcAP.png

LOL! Right? :p
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Especially in a small town!
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Lover WitcHazard. (on the phone) Yes i’d Like to order your services the targets name is Mala That’s M A L A she’s a high school student future baby mama waiting to happen you know the type! Charge extra for minors okay that’s not an issue yes I’ll hold!

Dark WitcHazard: You know I’d do it for free right!

Lover WitcHazard: You’d make it messy I want her to suffer!

Shipper WitcHazard: Looks like it’ll be Beaugust to the rescue poor Liam!
    That was fast.But we all knew he would find out at some point. Poor Liam his heart is broken! :heartbreak: I hope Ginny gives him some time to adjust and morn the loss. Teen years are so hard! :s Liam should go home get the counseling from loving grandparents it would help but...

Especially in a small town!

Yup!! Not very smart Mala!
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Lover WitcHazard. (on the phone) Yes i’d Like to order your services the targets name is Mala That’s M A L A she’s a high school student future baby mama waiting to happen you know the type! Charge extra for minors okay that’s not an issue yes I’ll hold!

Dark WitcHazard: You know I’d do it for free right!

Lover WitcHazard: You’d make it messy I want her to suffer!

Shipper WitcHazard: Looks like it’ll be Beaugust to the rescue poor Liam!

Lover: lol! I’m sure a lot of people would join you in your quest to rid the earth of Mala.

Dark: I’m with Lover. You would overdo it.

Shipper: yes! Beaugust will be there for Lee Lee!

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    That was fast.But we all knew he would find out at some point. Poor Liam his heart is broken! :heartbreak: I hope Ginny gives him some time to adjust and morn the loss. Teen years are so hard! :s Liam should go home get the counseling from loving grandparents it would help but...

Aww...yeah, once Ginny shared that pic with her friends, Justine shared with her boyfriend Drew and then...poor Liam! Ginny is a very impatient person. I think she understands that he’s in no shape to date her atm. She just wants to support him as a friend right now. Especially after she saw how broken up he was about it. But she isn’t going to be patient about his wallowing for long...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I feel sorry for poor Liam. He's a good person, he's worthy of a better girlfriend than Mala, but Ginny should also understand that he will not see her as potential next girlfriend soon... :/ Let's hope I am wrong and Liam thinks different than I :p
    I feel sorry for poor Liam. He's a good person, he's worthy of a better girlfriend than Mala, but Ginny should also understand that he will not see her as potential next girlfriend soon... :/ Let's hope I am wrong and Liam thinks different than I :p

Lol! I think it might take a while but who knows? :p
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited July 2019
    Hey all!

I’m out of town with only an iPad so I can’t post a pic with the update. I’ll fix it when I get home but...

We have a chapter! Poor Liam is still moping!

Updated! But I'm too lazy to put the link on the picture (I'm feeling like plum today, so laziness prevails)

fpnFvPq.png

CHAPTER 6.20
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    What, no pic?! Kidding. <3 Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

Poor Liam though. :( I'd go back to Del Sol if I was him, but I don't like to confront my problems directly. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Dang, Mala is still living up to the Spanish meaning of her name :( I hope she eventually talks to Liam (not that it would change anything, but he deserves that much, at least!) Poor kiddo. Hopefully things start looking up soon. At least he’s finally able to have a little fun!
    snvAF3B.png
    Poor Liam still wallowing, I guess I can't blame him. :/ Mala is kinda self centered right now. :s The way this break up happened was so wrong! Her flaunting it all over is bad too. I hope she will come to realize how much she hurts others around her. Maybe after she grows up a bit she will. I think Ginny is good for him right now. I hope they become fast friends or maybe it will turn later on. Liam really got into that kissing booth after a bit. Glad Ginny talked him into doing it! :)
    What, no pic?! Kidding. <3 Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

Poor Liam though. :( I'd go back to Del Sol if I was him, but I don't like to confront my problems directly. ;)

Yeah...I was lucky to get it out this morning...ughhhh!

Del Sol Valley would be a welcome respit from his miseries at home but maybe things will get better?
    Dang, Mala is still living up to the Spanish meaning of her name :( I hope she eventually talks to Liam (not that it would change anything, but he deserves that much, at least!) Poor kiddo. Hopefully things start looking up soon. At least he’s finally able to have a little fun!

Lol...yup. Mala...although she might be bad, she isn't "trying" to be mean. She's just avoiding. She has trouble with conflict especially when she's in the wrong. (She doesn't have any problem calling Liam out on his problems, though, does she? ;) )

Yes...he is having a little fun. Hope it lasts! :#
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Poor Liam still wallowing, I guess I can't blame him. :/ Mala is kinda self centered right now. :s The way this break up happened was so wrong! Her flaunting it all over is bad too. I hope she will come to realize how much she hurts others around her. Maybe after she grows up a bit she will. I think Ginny is good for him right now. I hope they become fast friends or maybe it will turn later on. Liam really got into that kissing booth after a bit. Glad Ginny talked him into doing it! :)

Yeah...things are so extreme for a teenager! And Mala is being self centered (like teens are, unfortunately.) I don't think Mala realizes that Liam is even around watching her. It's just her and Oliver atm! I know...sad, but...that happens!

Ginny is a great friend and really what he needs to help take his mind off things. We'll see if this turns into friendship or more!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I wish I could get all these kisses :love::D;) I am glad Ginny found how to distract Liam, she's a great friend.

I see a friendship brewing that is going to be one sided.... the other side wants more.... hmmmm
    I wish I could get all these kisses :love::D;) I am glad Ginny found how to distract Liam, she's a great friend.

Hee hee! Liam would be happy to provide! And yes, Ginny is a good friend! <3
    I see a friendship brewing that is going to be one sided.... the other side wants more.... hmmmm

Could be...hmm...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg