Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Aaaaaa. I liked Mala better when she was an annoying little kid. :#
    uduVcAP.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    The lesson here is that Murdock and Rosebrook genetics combine into attractive-but-unstable individuals :joy: Oh my...

Poor Liam! I hope Mala’s brothers were sincere in their kindness, but with this family, I feel like he has to be VERY careful :grimace: (and speaking of family... I hope that phone call is able to help somehow! The weight of the world is on this poor kid’s shoulders right now!)
    snvAF3B.png
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Poor Liam! He's got so much on his shoulders. Hopefully that phone call gets James to realize how much he's messed up.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I know people like Liam, my daughter for one, that would do anything for anyone to help them out. So sad that this usually leads to getting walked on like a door mat. :/

I kinda thought Mala and Liam wouldn't work out I hope he finds the right one eventually. He is still a teen so it might take a few try's.

I love how Liam's mind went straight to cheating when it came to his Mom and Cory. Totally his age showing there. Good move to call Dad though and hopefully James will come and fix everything.

Secretly or not so secretly I hope he doesn't! >:)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Aaaaaa. I liked Mala better when she was an annoying little kid. :#

lol! Yeah...Liam might agree! :'(
    The lesson here is that Murdock and Rosebrook genetics combine into attractive-but-unstable individuals :joy: Oh my...

Poor Liam! I hope Mala’s brothers were sincere in their kindness, but with this family, I feel like he has to be VERY careful :grimace: (and speaking of family... I hope that phone call is able to help somehow! The weight of the world is on this poor kid’s shoulders right now!)

You noticed how beautiful their combinations were! But yeah, their strange upbringing might have taken a toll. But who knows? They might become well adjusted adults!

I do hope James makes things better! And yeah...Liam takes on too many responsibilities! :|
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Poor Liam! He's got so much on his shoulders. Hopefully that phone call gets James to realize how much he's messed up.

Yeah...James might catch a clue but will it be too late?
    haswh wrote: »
    I know people like Liam, my daughter for one, that would do anything for anyone to help them out. So sad that this usually leads to getting walked on like a door mat. :/

I kinda thought Mala and Liam wouldn't work out I hope he finds the right one eventually. He is still a teen so it might take a few try's.

I love how Liam's mind went straight to cheating when it came to his Mom and Cory. Totally his age showing there. Good move to call Dad though and hopefully James will come and fix everything.

Secretly or not so secretly I hope he doesn't! >:)

ROFL! You hope the marriage crumbles and Cory swoops in to save Lex? We shall see!

Yeah...like so many other teen romances, they just don't last. I do believe he’ll need to date a few more to find the one.

Lol! Yes...he’s so worried his parents are going to divorce! James isn’t worried about Lexie cheating but he didn’t like to hear how upset she is. :'(
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Lover WitcHazard: my darling Liam is suffering it’s so painful to watch! Although glad he passed on Mala especially when besides all the drama she would have brought the Rosebrook curse with her!

Dark WitcHazard: If anyone thought Mala wasn’t a B.... you clearly didn’t analyze her! She wasn’t Day spouse material anyway! Like Winter she’d just give good genes!

Anti Shipper: Its amazing how much @pammiechick and I want this marriage to fail! I knew you’d come around!

Shipper WitcHazard: It’ hasn’t failed yet, but even I agree that the environment isn’t healthy for children to be growing up in something needs to change hopefully Liam’s phone call did the trick!
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Mala is... Well, I'll try to keep bad words for myself, but you got what I mean :neutral: I feel sorry for Liam. He is just a teen and has no life when his parents act so selfish and immature :angry:
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Lover WitcHazard: my darling Liam is suffering it’s so painful to watch! Although glad he passed on Mala especially when besides all the drama she would have brought the Rosebrook curse with her!

Dark WitcHazard: If anyone thought Mala wasn’t a B.... you clearly didn’t analyze her! She wasn’t Day spouse material anyway! Like Winter she’d just give good genes!

Anti Shipper: Its amazing how much @pammiechick and I want this marriage to fail! I knew you’d come around!

Shipper WitcHazard: It’ hasn’t failed yet, but even I agree that the environment isn’t healthy for children to be growing up in something needs to change hopefully Liam’s phone call did the trick!

Lover: exactly! Add the Rosebrook curse with a dose of Murdick genes and the next heir would be hard to take (especially with all the Day drama.)

Dark: And she would have made for excellent drama
    (although she’s be a terrible spouse like Winter. If you peek at the gen spoilers,you’d find out she wouldn’t fit the bill.)

Anti: you think I don’t want this marriage? I’m rooting for them (even tho Cexie is a better ship name.)

Shipper: here’s hoping for change (and you’re right. The marriage is just suffering rocks!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Mala is... Well, I'll try to keep bad words for myself, but you got what I mean :neutral: I feel sorry for Liam. He is just a teen and has no life when his parents act so selfish and immature :angry:

Hee! I agree! Mala is acting like a plum! :D Poor Liam. And unlike Jackson who could go from girl to girl at the drop of a hat, Liam isn’t going to take this well.

Yeah...Liam has suffered. Hope he doesn’t suffer more!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited June 2019
    Lover: exactly! Add the Rosebrook curse with a dose of Murdick genes and the next heir would be hard to take (especially with all the Day drama.)

:joy: Day Drama, Rosebrook Curse and Murdicks! All lumped together.....EEEEEK... I would run far and fast! :joy:
    AudreyFld wrote: »

:joy: Day Drama, Rosebrook Curse and Murdicks! All lumped together.....EEEEEK... I would run far and fast! :joy:

But the next heir WILL be a handful...hmmm...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Hmmmm is right!

Hmmmm is right!

:D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hey, guys!

I finally finished this one. It was loooong. Well, for me. ;)

Better late than never. Right?

Next chapter will be Monday!

Enjoy!
    iwqueTp.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Love the puppy's name. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Wow! :o
    That didn't end the way I thought it would! I want to know what Mala wants to talk about.
    Guess I'll have to wait to find out!

Liam:
    The poor guy his heart is broken in two! But then the gorgeous Ginny shows up!
    What's will happen next?
    Love the puppy's name. ;)

I wonder where I got it from? Hmmm...
    haswh wrote: »
    Wow! :o
    That didn't end the way I thought it would! I want to know what Mala wants to talk about.
    Guess I'll have to wait to find out!

Liam:
    The poor guy his heart is broken in two! But then the gorgeous Ginny shows up!
    What's will happen next?

We shall see!
    We will find out what Mala wants on Monday. ;) Stay tuned.

And GINNY has arrived (she's in the banner) but oof! Mala has rained all over the hot feelings Liam might have had. Dang Murdicks!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Everything’s going good, then....enter the ... Murdicks!
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Woah! :o Mala shouldn't be here, right? :# But she is and I'm afraid she'll take Liam back. When you're in love it's so easy to manipulate you. Unfortunately... :/
    Everything’s going good, then....enter the ... Murdicks!

Hee hee...in every story it's like that. :tongue: (Well Avery MURDICK! Cole is behaving himself these days. ;) )
    Woah! :o Mala shouldn't be here, right? :# But she is and I'm afraid she'll take Liam back. When you're in love it's so easy to manipulate you. Unfortunately... :/

Unfortunately, although Liam is angry, upset, spitting nails, he might melt if Mala says the right things to him. :bawling:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Did you manage to get a chapter done in time for tomorrow? <3
    uduVcAP.png
    Did you manage to get a chapter done in time for tomorrow? <3

No...wah! :bawling: But I'm working on it today. If I get it done by noon, I'll post!! <3 Thanks for asking!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick I'll be patient!! <3 And I know the internet has been super wonky this morning thanks to the Cloudflare outage. :scream:
    uduVcAP.png
    Well, this is a little late. The next one will be posted on Thursday. If sooner, I'll let you know!

Enjoy!
    EWnoumc.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg