Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So nice to get a chapter even though it's a sad one. James and Lexie need to talk and soon. Before it really affects the family even more! :#
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    No worries! Sporadic updates are my life now, so I get it! :joy: Great chapter! Even if it broke my heart a little :bawling:

Sorry! :bawling:
    Enjoy your summer! <3<3 Will look forward to your chapters whenever they drop.

Thanks! <3<3<3
    Enjoy your time, Pammie, we can wait ;)

I'm afraid they'll really divorce :/ James and Lexie should find a compromise if they want to save their family and marriage...

Thank You! <3

A divorce could happen atm, but hopefully things will change somehow. Lexie and James still love each other. And they have three kids to think of!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    haswh wrote: »
    So nice to get a chapter even though it's a sad one. James and Lexie need to talk and soon. Before it really affects the family even more! :#

Sorry for the sadness! :(

Here’s hoping James comes home soon! And takes care of his family!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    It's here! A chapter! I'll have another one soon, too. Maybe Thursday or Friday. :smiley:

1wi1k2D.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Ooh blast from the past! I am onboard for this :naughty: (don’t mind me, always hoping for drama Hehehehehe)
    snvAF3B.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Ohhhhh... uh oh... shades of Jackson.... dang it!
    I really don't think it was fair for Lexie to make Liam change his plans he already has done so much for her. I get Lexie is having trouble but...

Oh no trouble in paradise with Liam and Mala. I bet she makes good on her word. Liam is young so he will find a new love soon enough. I hope.

Screams with delight!
    Cory <3
    You totally made my day @pammiechick! <3
    edited June 2019
    Ooh blast from the past! I am onboard for this :naughty: (don’t mind me, always hoping for drama Hehehehehe)

Hee!
    So you WANT a Cory x Lexie hook up? ;) We'll see...
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Ohhhhh... uh oh... shades of Jackson.... dang it!

Yes...shades...but
    FYI: Lexie, for all her problems, is no Winter. :p
    I really don't think it was fair for Lexie to make Liam change his plans he already has done so much for her. I get Lexie is having trouble but...

Oh no trouble in paradise with Liam and Mala. I bet she makes good on her word. Liam is young so he will find a new love soon enough. I hope.

Screams with delight!
    Cory <3
    You totally made my day @pammiechick! <3

Well, Lexie suggested and asked. Liam could have said no. She suggested he ask Mala to come but if she got into a fight with him about it, Lexie would have been all for Liam keeping his date. But Liam has a problem of "saving" his mom and acting the role of parent. In the back of his mind, he feels his mom needs his help since his dad isn't around. He probably should have kept his promise to Mala. That problem was on him (like Mala pointed out.)

Liam is young. We'll see what happens!
    CORY!!!! :love:

So glad that made you happy! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    I was expecting to see Charlie pop up...but instead we got
    Cory!
    No complaints, of course--was still a big surprise!
    uduVcAP.png
    I was expecting to see Charlie pop up...but instead we got
    Cory!
    No complaints, of course--was still a big surprise!

Yeah...both men have ties to Brindleton Bay. ;) Who was behind curtain number 1?
    CORY!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited June 2019
    Mala is a bit selfish, isn't? :/
    I think Lexie really feels very bad inside and being with her children helps her to forget her sadness and problems she has. Maybe Corry will help her to feel better? Sometimes, old friends, you didn't see a long time, have such magic ;)
    Mala is a bit selfish, isn't? :/
    I think Lexie really feels very bad inside and being with her children helps her to forget her sadness and problems she has. Maybe Corry will help her to feel better? Sometimes, old friends, you didn't see a long time, have such magic ;)

Mala likes things done her way. Kind of spoiled being the only daughter in that family. She should be understanding. But teens really don't think beyond themselves (unless they're like Liam. ;) )

Hmmm...you think Cory might be good medicine? :tongue:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member
    Finally after a day of reading I am 100% caught up with D&K and I might say wow! You never cease to amaze me and Lexie looks just as beautiful as she did when she was a teen! I wonder what her and Cory are going to say each other. It’s certainly been a while since they last saw each other.
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
    LillyDoves wrote: »
    Finally after a day of reading I am 100% caught up with D&K and I might say wow! You never cease to amaze me and Lexie looks just as beautiful as she did when she was a teen! I wonder what her and Cory are going to say each other. It’s certainly been a while since they last saw each other.

Hooray for catching up! <3

Lexie has good genes (and a GREAT dermatologist. ;) )

You won't have to wait long...because...a chapter is about to go up!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    So, I got a chapter done. Next one will be on Monday! :smiley: I'm shooting for Monday/Wed updates, but with the crazy summer, we'll see if I can keep that up.

Let's find out what Cory has to say!

11cErMC.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Was surprised to see two chapters this week!! <3 But very pleasantly surprised.

Also your Photoshop game is on point as always~ You do so great on those fake tabloids, LOL.
    uduVcAP.png
    edited June 2019
    Was surprised to see two chapters this week!! <3 But very pleasantly surprised.

Also your Photoshop game is on point as always~ You do so great on those fake tabloids, LOL.

Can you believe I got two in??

Thank you!! Making fake tabloids is something I love to do. Heh...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    edited June 2019
    OoooOoo

Cory and Aleyna <3 I loved to see them!
    Seems like they will spike some jealousy in the Day's relationships? :D troublesome Family LOL
    Looks like Liam is a bit smitten with Aleyna. I like it! :) Probably means Cory's going to be around awhile. And by the way Lexie is acting around Cory, and visa versa, looks like there could be trouble ahead! I hope so anyway! >:)
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @haswh wrote: »
    Looks like Liam is a bit smitten with Aleyna. I like it! :) Probably means Cory's going to be around awhile. And by the way Lexie is acting around Cory, and visa versa, looks like there could be trouble ahead! I hope so anyway! >:)

And... Cory’s NOT married.....dun dun dunnnn.....

@haswh @AudreyFld Glad I'm not the only one looking forward to some drama. >:) No one does it like Pammie!
    uduVcAP.png
    Damaro wrote: »
    OoooOoo

Cory and Aleyna <3 I loved to see them!
    Seems like they will spike some jealousy in the Day's relationships? :D troublesome Family LOL

Hee! Thanks for THEM! <3

Could be some jealousy later? Who knows? B)

Liam liked what he saw (but he still has a gf, he thinks, anyway--her ultimatum might not have been real?)

Cory! Could be that he'll be around. ;)

And YES! Trouble on the horizon for sure!
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    @haswh wrote: »

And... Cory’s NOT married.....dun dun dunnnn.....

>:)>:)>:)
    @haswh @AudreyFld Glad I'm not the only one looking forward to some drama. >:) No one does it like Pammie!

Aw, shucks! THANKS! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    The drama is coming... Waiting for the next chapter... :|
    The drama is coming... Waiting for the next chapter... :|

Yipes! Sorry! :bawling:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Happy Monday!

Liam visits Mala to apologize...let's hear how she takes it. ;)

[zHT6XH6.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg