Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone still play the Sims 2?

1235...Next

Comments

• DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    The Sims 4 is irritating me to know end I want to start using the dvd covers for lunch trays. There are things that I do like about the game but I feel very underwhelmed, uninspired, and come to a belief I shouldn't try so hard to enjoy a game that was cripled due to EA's mishandling! So for the time being I'm returning to a generation where The Sims was "The Sims". It was a sandbox game that was in my complete control and easy to manage but The Sims 4 is simply EA's way or the highway! And I'm choosing to play my way! Welcome Home The Sims 2. I missed you!
  • nerd43simsnerd43sims Posts: 1 New Member
    I created a Vortex family on the Sims 2 my laptop PC
  • Nadja55Nadja55 Posts: 66 Member
    Actually I play Sims3 alot, that¨s sort of my favourite game. But I also love playing the Sims2. It´s fun with the aliens, appartments and open for buissness, which you don´t have in the other Sim games.
  • HannahcleolaHannahcleola Posts: 252 Member
    I lovve TS2! <3 The genetics were the most realistic by far the best in the series. I have all the expansions on my.laptop :) I play TS2 every couple of years. Always play Romeo.Monty and Juliette Capp. They start my 20+ sim legacy. Their my favorite pre made sims in the series. :D
  • PrincessCharlottePrincessCharlotte Posts: 31 Member
    Yes I love the low poly look of the characters, I'm thinking about contacting EA for permission so that I can use on Youtube for machima without any issues.
    It makes me feel nostalgic, reminds me of the early 2000s even though I was a bit young to remember. I just like the look of the characters and the way their mouths move is so creepy it's delightful.