Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    @Metior_Ice I’m tempted to make Anne and Hiroshi Matsumoto immortal, too (the triplets’ parents). Perhaps I’ll have it be a Spellcaster thing. I already did it with Peter and Caroline Masterson. Anne has three days left according to MCCC, and Hiroshi has five. It’d be nice for the members of generation 4 to meet their grandchildren properly and have a relationship with them. Anne and Lucy’s parents died when the Matsumoto triplets were toddlers, and hadn’t met them. Anne’s sister Lucy has the Long Lived trait through completing the Bodybuilder aspiration, and her husband Max hasn’t got that trait but will live for quite a while anyway as he’s pretty fit. (Neither of them are Spellcasters.)

Actually, I’m tempted to adjust the aging settings in the Sulani save so I can set up rotational play, like Sims 2, so that only the active household ages. Then I can focus on Lars (the triplets’ cousin, the merman) properly. He’s a young adult now. I’m still pretty new to playing with merfolk.
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited September 2021
    @Metior_Ice I’m tempted to make Anne and Hiroshi Matsumoto immortal, too (the triplets’ parents). Perhaps I’ll have it be a Spellcaster thing. I already did it with Peter and Caroline Masterson. Anne has three days left according to MCCC, and Hiroshi has five. It’d be nice for the members of generation 4 to meet their grandchildren properly and have a relationship with them. Anne and Lucy’s parents died when the Matsumoto triplets were toddlers, and hadn’t met them. Anne’s sister Lucy has the Long Lived trait through completing the Bodybuilder aspiration, and her husband Max hasn’t got that trait but will live for quite a while anyway as he’s pretty fit. (Neither of them are Spellcasters.)

Actually, I’m tempted to adjust the aging settings in the Sulani save so I can set up rotational play, like Sims 2, so that only the active household ages. Then I can focus on Lars (the triplets’ cousin, the merman) properly. He’s a young adult now. I’m still pretty new to playing with merfolk.

I know that spellcasters can make the Potion of Immortality to get a hidden trait that prevents death from old age.

I plan on giving Dylan and Zeph the skills to basically prevent aging. I know that there are many different ways to slow the aging process. Dylan and Zeph are both physically fit and have the long lived trait. I know that if I had aging turned on, they would be around for a long time regardless.

I actually plan to have a retirement household with auto-aging turned on. My human, alien and spellcaster sims will be aged up at the end of their rotation and by the time they become elders I'll have them auto-age into death.

On the normal life span setting, a sim lives 93 days give or take. On a long life span, sims live 365 days give or take.

I have Seasons, so I have it set up so that a single season is 28 sim days. For Adults and Young Adults, that will give them an extra 4 days and allow me to focus more on the younger life stages.

Please bare with me in case I forget something. My head has felt like a balloon that is ready to pop, possibly because of a sinus infection, I really don't know what it is.

Merfolk can satisfy all their needs, except eating, without leaving the water.

Something to keep in mind, if you have your merfolk use a pool instead of a bed to sleep, they develop the outdoorsy and active lifestyles. This makes merfolk particularly happy outside with an energized buff that is very strong.

I recommend using a pool instead of a bed. It's a very efficient way to satisfy their energy and hydration need. They will use pools to autonomously sleep, but they won't autonomously sleep in the ocean.

I know that merfolk can be quite powerful in other areas too. They can change the weather, manipulate sim emotions, and if you use the Siren Song, you truly do not ever need to leave the water because it satisfies every need while depleting the needs of the victim. While in the water, merfolk have unlimited power.

I think that's all I can think of without spoiling anything. If you go to my index, I think I have Calden's story linked. He basically did most of the rags to riches stuff without leaving the water. It might give you some ideas.
    @Metior_Ice Anne and Hiroshi aren’t at the right Spellcaster level to make the immortality potion so I just used MCCC to flag them as immortal. I tried using the hidden objects cheat to get the potions from buy mode, but apparently they don’t work if acquired that way. With Peter and Caroline Masterson, Peter had made the potion as he’s a Virtuoso Spellcaster who’s learnt every spell and potion.

And thanks for the merfolk tips. I did have Lars use a bed sometimes as it could get cool outside, but I realise I can use the coldproof trait for him. He already has both those lifestyles. I’m going to think now about him having a family, and how I’ll do that.
    @Metior_Ice Anne and Hiroshi aren’t at the right Spellcaster level to make the immortality potion so I just used MCCC to flag them as immortal. I tried using the hidden objects cheat to get the potions from buy mode, but apparently they don’t work if acquired that way. With Peter and Caroline Masterson, Peter had made the potion as he’s a Virtuoso Spellcaster who’s learnt every spell and potion.

And thanks for the merfolk tips. I did have Lars use a bed sometimes as it could get cool outside, but I realise I can use the coldproof trait for him. He already has both those lifestyles. I’m going to think now about him having a family, and how I’ll do that.

Cold acclimation works too. It only costs 500 satisfaction and it removes the negative effects of the cold in Sulani. I'd be careful in more extreme cold temperatures.

As for the family, merfolk are, by their nature, aquatic and do best living an aquatic lifestyle. Children and toddlers can't live that lifestyle with their parents. Because they aren't treated as merfolk until they become teens, they can't sleep in the water, they swim slower, and it's a pain to design a house around the needs of merfolk and humans.

Also, I think it was either Ember or Juniper when they were toddlers that climbed three stairs and slept on the cold, wood patio floor to be near their family that slept in a pool. Kylen and Rylan would regularly pursue swimming in the ocean as Children. I tried to introduce Dylan and Zeph to the pod as children, but it looked strange without a merform. Arihi tried to carry Zeph through the ocean when he was a toddler.

Like, if there was a reason why I want toddlers and children to have a merform, it's because of this disconnect between land and sea. Merfolk Children just can't be in the water the same way their parents can.
    There are a couple unique merfolk interactions that children can't do, but I think it would be cool if they could:

Sleep in Water
    Talk to Fish

There are a couple things about merfolk that are unique but they aren't explicit abilities or interactions:

They can swim faster in the water, this helps them get around Sulani and other bodies of water faster without using as much energy.

The Child of the Sea and Master of the Sea Traits compliment merfolk and are helpful for non-merfolk that want to interact with merfolk. Unfortunately for merchildren, the only thing the Child of the Sea trait does is bring them a little closer to the sea and give them quirks. I don't think it has the same boost to relationship gain if the game doesn't treat them like merfolk.
    The Master of the Sea trait is a reward trait from the Top of the Marine Biologist Career. It increases the friendship gain with merfolk and dolphins. It also helps sims navigate the ocean easier. Apparently, there is an improvement to maneuvering around the ocean that comes with this trait, but I haven't seen a significant difference. It might be related to boats, and my merfolk can swim wherever they want to go.

The Child of the Sea trait increases the relationship gain with merfolk and dolphins, and it makes a sim do some unique things. Bottom line, don't let a Child of the Sea near your fish traps, and for the love of the watcher, don't let them go into the Hermits House in Granite Falls. They also can't eat fish.
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Egg Ramen and rooster cuddles!
    When Shine and Benjamin got home, Benjamin checked on his bees. Shine decided to cook:
    e14a5943546dda035abe44b540b1813b3cc56d96.png
    15b61a8d53b46bdc482c69a12d8894cd03db3882.png
    5c383f59545cb10d9b97dae4bb3c2907e677d2f4.png
    'Mmm, that smells delicious, mummy! What are you cooking?' Princess Roddy asked as he came into the kitchen. 'I'm cooking Egg Ramen, sweetie!' Shine replied. She knew her firstborn son loved ramen, and egg ramen was his favourite. At last, it was done. 'Here you go, sweetie!' Shine said, smiling. 'Thank you, mummy!' the princess cheerfully said. He tucked into the Egg Ramen, savouring every mouthful:
    1a950335156a3d1f9cf030d16ec6d8916f7fb9c3.png
    After finishing the Egg Ramen, Princess Roddy gave Belle a brushing:
    97a3a032581aafd374f26e80cdc717a51696f2ea.png
    And he hugged her:
    5480fba8a0c9613045d21b1b684c27a62c001f6b.png
    Later on, Princess Roddy milked Belle:
    c7ae6dd9d03763438d8b453927c9d865c597f770.png
    The princess then cuddled Angus McTavish, his black rooster:
    a54b4574fc114eddb095c20bcdb881d6b5b30009.png
    Angus happily clucked and purred (yes, chickens do that).
    Smooches from Great Aunt Berry Bliss and helping out in the kitchen!
    Berry Bliss visited Dianthus Hall. She came over to Princess Roddy and gave him a great, big, loving smooch on his cheek:
    cc76b09e9331fab0e1b8509658df6dc39eb4e849.png
    30ee549ac052267236a74975bab18a80999c01e0.png
    She then gave her great nephew a great, big, loving hug:
    1319f6d19ad1d18bcee7f6678a13e239ce9cdb88.png
    After chatting to each other, Berry Bliss went back home. Later, the princess helped his mum in the kitchen:
    0c7225af0ea2b75fce95db0482b713bf5abcd858.png
    Then Shine did some canning:
    dbca1b2da0e1d99be28135c7aac28d03f324f973.png
    d065e763f3b0c316ce8b3ad4c3610d01e5de0eb4.png
    d56b5add7a2ce1ee000beadf3b7f6204dd8d0a66.png
    She made a few jars of mushroom conserve and a few jars of raspberry jam. Later on, Benjamin played a video game with his offspring:
    a5380f5b2a22408825f67a555b1c170e671d028c.png
    af2e04e3937aff5d913c2a1b19e3c9c202ce9cba.png
    0beb95f89fe45f44cf90cc47436e458963131fef.png
    He and Sophia won. Princess Roddy and Hamish lost, but they were good sports.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    Introducing Saoirse and Aisling O'Reilly! Saoirse is in red and Aisling is in green. Saoirse is pronounced "ser-sha" and Aisling is "ash-ling".

xZZEICU.jpg
    IMuDTeY.jpg

The genetics have been interesting. When they were babies, their portraits were very dark-skinned which was the same when Arisa, Keiko and Sakura were the same age. As you can tell now, though, they're not that dark-skinned as toddlers. Saoirse looks more like Arisa and Aisling looks more like Declan, I think. Both inherited Declan's hair colour.

And then we also have Daniel, Astrid and Ingrid Bachmann! Daniel is in blue, Astrid in pink and Ingrid in green. What's not clear from these screenshots is that the Bachmann triplets have freckles, as does Felix. Daniel and Astrid have more intense freckles than Ingrid does. I do love the hairstyle Astrid has - I was so happy to find accessory overlays so that bows can match the outfits (as seen with Saoirse and Aisling). It's the same hairstyle Anne had as a toddler, and then Sakura also had it!

0eCgkvi.jpg
    iTqhrju.jpg
    ZBrxW9A.jpg

Keiko also gave birth to a little boy, Kazuo! Same hair colour and skin tone as his dad.

ZpoSscD.jpg
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    Thanks @ChuChuExpress ! I’m going to be playing with the Masterson save next, but I’m definitely going to arrange a toddler play date for everyone. I gave Saoirse, Astrid and Kazuo the Charmer traits, so hopefully they’ll all be able to interact. Aisling is independent, Daniel is wild and Ingrid is inquisitive.

I aged Saoirse first, and she got the Angry moodlet from “meeting” her sister. Um, you’re a twin, get used to it :D Same thing happened with Arisa actually, she aged first and was unimpressed by her siblings :D
    Daniel was the first of the Bachmanns to age up, and he didn’t actually seem to “meet” his siblings. Astrid “met” Ingrid and got the Happy moodlet.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,876 Member
    edited September 2021
    @Uaexep @Metior_Ice see this is just the sort of randomness that keeps me entertained playing the Sims! thank you for sharing

@Lucy_Henley Careful, if this is a rotational game, then your immortality potion will only work as long as you are playing that household. As soon as you rotate to another household (or if you give the immortality potion to an NPC friend, as I once did) the sim will die if their time has passed. There's a bug report about this on Answers HQ.
    Thanks @mightysprite ! I ended up using MCCC to flag Anne and Hiroshi as immortal. Not sure if there are any bugs with that since it’s mod-related. Plus I’ve changed settings so that only the active household ages, my played-but-not-active households don’t age. But I’ll bear that in mind. Bugs don’t affect every single player, either, so I don’t know if it affects me or not. I’ll be careful to keep an eye out.
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    how do they do this? do they take the instructor mat with them?
    Yes! Take the instructor mat with you, place in in the world, click on it and there should be an option to teach a yoga class.

Anyway, for today's update, I played with Griffin and Esme. Some of you may remember my Muller family and my Le Chien family. Griffin is the Mullers' oldest son and Esme is the Le Chiens' oldest daughter.

Griffin and Esme live in Henford on Bagley in the Finchwick neighborhood. Here's Esme taking care of the chickens before work. She works in the education career as a professor.
    dWtxPix.png

Griffin doesn't have a job, he stays at home to take care of the farm and also his and Esme's son, Jasper.
    TLWQgok.png
    Griffin showed some flash cards to Jasper
    9JUQeiL.png

Griffin gave Jasper a hug. The dog looks a bit jealous.
    F3QDO2l.png

Jasper has been a toddler for ages because I've been playing with other families, so I decided to age him up.
    5ppovYH.png

Esme's mom, Jenna came over and hugged her grandson. I probably need to age her up into an elder but I'm not ready for that yet.
    x4Pf5Xv.png

Esme is pregnant!
    dOZBaUu.png

Esme told Jasper he's getting a sibling
    aXbnbkk.png

Jasper headed off to his first day of school
    WY2bZJJ.png

Griffin took care of Kuzco the llama
    aucCVgR.png

And later he did some cross stitching
    tkdukWU.png

Once Jasper got home from school, Griffin helped him with his homework
    HUV94w6.png
    Esme had a day off from work, so she spent most of it knitting and canning
    UkHstDj.png
    BfIbcNK.png

Later, Knox came over to visit Griffin
    onkoYRk.png

Esme told Knox he's getting another grandchild
    kb0JVJU.png

Jasper hugged one of the chickens
    aTDtiFT.png

It was time for the Finchwick Llama Fair, so Griffin entered Kuzco as well as some pink wool. They didn't end up winning.
    nBAhSr7.png

Esme went into labor
    ONuO48i.png

It's twins! Both boys, named August and Ezra.
    usq7zRf.png

They ended up being exact copies of each other, outfits and everything. It was weird. Also not sure how they ended up with brown hair? I know that happens when one parent has an unnatural hair color but Griffin and Esme both have natural hair colors.
    cGRxb1d.png

Here they are after I gave them some outfits. August is the one in yellow and Ezra is the one in orange.
    SORq7nw.png
    A visit to Cordelia Manor!
    Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish all visited Cordelia Manor. Bob the Butler, Cordelia Thebe's butler, greeted the young ruler and his siblings. Cordelia Thebe then came downstairs from her bedroom and said hello. Later on, Princess Roddy, Sophia, Hamish, Cordelia, Bob and Matilda ate spicy mushroom soup, which was perfect because it was a cold autumnal day. Afterwards, the princess played some tunes on the drawing room organ for his siblings, who enjoyed them greatly:
    c48d73961ec99cfc2774116e8bc02039496810a7.png
    Cordelia, Bob the Butler and Matilda the Cook came over to listen too. Afterwards, the group chatted with each other. Cordelia Thebe gave the princess a loving smooch on his cheek:
    fe6995658d5e26c9201e41cebc848213ae701c92.png
    46a4cb807913b7af81cd0d34bdcad51b6f6c1e62.png
    And then she gave him a great, big, loving hug:
    de6835ba047669a4b0e398c2419e3d548fee85c2.png
    Matilda the Cook also gave Princess Roddy a loving smooch on his cheek:
    33948b2182e06b0bbb6beadcf416d2ad79249d55.png
    94dbde164f5b77c4930aa78c4310d20458042818.png
    And a great, big, loving hug:
    94c6b3a20d9681ffa97c151649b568a9391fd280.png
    Princess Roddy smiled. After chatting some more, the princess and his siblings said goodbye and went back home to Dianthus Hall.
    Feeding the cowplant and weeding!
    5719c3962063eb591d96f0477f2acd7b4e2ae074.png
    df8319e13691926957c2e9fe58cf794eb3156f1c.png
    cd6dd521b6ec8cc841a7904e9f9b805fe7533f4d.png
    e569cafa4612839a9e9c756aa0bddf600c8a6e09.png
    93919ec7d9df5f3d5009ecabe43881e661a94867.png
    2c596d40e9714775d137dabc57f2679783629f0a.png
    Let those smiles spread!
    edited September 2021
    With Dylan and Zeph, Dylan's artwork and music combined with Zeph's gaming skill makes it very easy for them to make money. Mostly Dylan being the big money maker out of the two.

Jack's farm brings in Simoleons like no other.

Alen's vet clinic is a reliable source of income.

Aiden's fabrication, painting, and general craftiness allows him to bring in an insane amount of money.

But Jason having to make all his money by winning city contests and his social media career is killing me. Don't get me wrong, it's fun making money singing karaoke, telling jokes, and being generally mischievous while becoming a social media icon... It just doesn't pay enough yet. lol. I wonder if I'm doing something wrong. Besides, he didn't win the Humor and Hijinks Festival... Dylan got on stage and told jokes until they won. Hate to say it, but watching my twins hanging out in the city kinda stole the show a little.
    @Uaexep @Metior_Ice see this is just the sort of randomness that keeps me entertained playing the Sims! thank you for sharing

@Lucy_Henley Careful, if this is a rotational game, then your immortality potion will only work as long as you are playing that household. As soon as you rotate to another household (or if you give the immortality potion to an NPC friend, as I once did) the sim will die if their time has passed. There's a bug report about this on Answers HQ.

I've got a little more randomness that is yet to come. Plus, I'll be adding another household to my rotation because of it!
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    One of my sims got a call about “Knight Knight” at one of the bars in Windenburg.
    2cbOah1.png

And to my surprise the Knights didn’t disappoint.
    pDIflyB.png
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Dread Pirate O'Mackey: I was able to find a Sims 4 version of Alexandra. (TS2) This one isn't divorced from the Gabe I previously played with.

Here's Alexandra's attempt at getting a guy to like her. In this case, Marcus Flex. Make sure to remember this.
    09-13-21-6-28-01-PM.png

Since I haven't done Jungle Adventures yet, I thought I'd send Alexandra out on a trip.
    09-14-21-5-13-54-PM.png

Where she discovered the pools and Linkara (the infamous comic book critic) who she was caught steeling from.
    09-14-21-5-23-59-PM.png

Remember when I said to remember Marcus? Given that that Alexandra was once again, caught pickpocketing and beat him up in a fight, that blew any chances.
    09-17-21-5-58-24-PM.png

Since my last save had someone get pregnant by Father Winter, I decided that I should do it again with Alexandra.
    09-17-21-6-16-53-PM.png

But at least Alexandra is now on Jenny Smith's "People I Cheated On Pollination Tech #9 With" list.
    09-17-21-7-02-19-PM.png

Finally, here is Alexandra's new son, Santa.
    09-17-21-7-18-55-PM.png
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited September 2021
    Eisenstern Legacy
    Current Heir: Juno ( gen 4. )

TS4_x64_2021-09-15_18-09-50.png
    Even though she's expecting now, we still have to do the farm chores. Farm life doesn't stop for an incoming nooboo.
    TS4_x64_2021-09-15_18-13-17.png
    Current collection of eggs. The normal eggs are separated by normal and excellent quality. The sacks are milled rice flour and granulated sugar ( Juno grows rice and sugar cane ). These are brazenlotus plants.

TS4_x64_2021-09-15_20-12-00.png
    So apparently this happened.

Now the thing about him getting a sad moodlet from a sentiment like this is...

unknown.png

TS4_x64_2021-09-15_20-19-30.png
    He'll lash out a lot because it's one of the only times he can be mean, and ONLY Juno matches the prerequisites for a target, thus the draw to it is a little unrealistically high.

TS4_x64_2021-09-15_20-20-04.png
    Juno being Juno did the calm emotions thing. It didn't help. And because this game doesn't seem to have any controllers on autonomous mean interactions once they're available, he just kind of... spammed them.

( Mind, Juno did actually apologise in here and the sentiment even went away. But I find it sort of malarkey that Juno had to apologise for this. She didn't DO anything WRONG. She didn't even yell at him when she rejected his proposal, she just gently nudged it away and said it was too early. It's not HER fault HE got too excited. )

TS4_x64_2021-09-16_02-12-43.png
    Fireflies in the HOUSE?
    You bet.

Juno should be having her baby sometime today. In the interim, despite the hiccups, they're obviously still into each other enough that even while chaining mean interactions, Ivander never rejected Juno's romantic ones. Their romance bar is still capped but their friendship bar is lower. I had a mod in that tries to control and make some sense of the autonomous mean test set, but kind of just makes it worse because really there's no hope for this in general. I may play with it and try making my own, but I don't have a lot of hope honestly.

TS4_x64_2021-09-16_19-25-08.png
    They all decided to go flirt in the garden, I guess.

After that hiccup with the mean interactions out of nowhere, Ivander and Juno autonomously woohoo'd about four times. Pfft.

And not too much after this, everyone came down with the stomach flu at once. Very nice. Juno got over hers first, but Junjun also handled it fairly well in general on her own.

And at the end of a long few days, Katja Emily Eisenstern was born.
    TS4_x64_2021-09-17_20-44-13.png
    And Diaval, of course, started looking after her.

unknown.png
    Juno looks more like Ezio than I thought.

unknown.png
    Cute little monster.

TS4_x64_2021-09-17_21-50-19.png
    The silver eyes and the dark skin just honestly are really striking. I'm glad she got his skin tone, the Eisensterns were getting a little pale loool

So we had a couple age ups.
    unknown.png
    This is Hanne, she is Tamika and Camilo's, uhh, Tamika is the middle child of Freya and Kaylie.

unknown.png
    And this is Astrid, Hilda and Austin's second daughter.

Hilda and Austin also adopted a little boy, Chris.
    unknown.png

unknown.png
    Claudia and
    unknown.png
    Mariana aged up to teen, Claudia is Ellen and Carlos' oldest, and Mariana is Artemisia and Kurtis', Kurtis is Cynemaer's son.

unknown.png
    Mariana's little sister Sabine also aged up into toddler.

unknown.png
    As did Vidar, he is Tamika and Camilo's youngest.

Ellen and Carlos also got pregnant again and had another little girl who I named Jannike.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    Welp. It was Winterfest. My Sim did all of the Winterfest things. He invited 4 friends over for the Grand Feast and three showed up. They feasted, exchanged presents and “holiday spirit.” The friends left, and as my Sim was cleaning up, Grim showed up in the back yard. Turns out the third guest had fallen in the pool and either drowned, or froze to death. Not sure which. My Sim, being jolly with holiday cheer, bartered for his friend’s life with a death flower. She revived and went home, singing his praises. Grim decided to hang out for a while. Once again, being in the spirit of the holiday, my Sim gave Grim a present. He loved it. They are now good friends. After Grim left, my Sim went back inside to find Father Winter standing by the fireplace, crying. Because, you know, someone died. Here is where I was really looking for a “comfort and explain that dead person is no longer dead” interaction, but the game seems to have omitted this scenario. So my Sim gave him a present, instead. Father Winter perked up and drank some tea with my Sim. They are now good friends. Then Father Winter gave him one of those My Sim dolls for Christmas. In spite of the crummy gift, my Sim had a great holiday and did everything he planned to do. Plus some, I’d say.
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Left some awesomes and likes here and there :wink:

Chapter One: Family Feud
    vzJiAWb.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited September 2021
    Hi all,
    I fell down some stairs in my home and broke some bones. I am stuck in hospitap for the next 2 weeks until they operate and then maybe 2 weeks rehab.(i live alone so they wont let me go home). So wont be able to play or post updates. I have to spend a big "0" birthday in hospitsl and due to covid no deliverirs or mail allowed, so no presents ir cards 🤕🦴😪
    Post edited by Becka28 on
    @Becka28
    Get well soon!
    Magic Duels Galore!
    Princess Roddy, Benjamin and Wendy went to the Magic Realm. After buying a few more tomes for the magical study at Dianthus Hall, the trio decided to head to the Dueling Grounds. There, they saw Eliana Bunch in a magical duel against Grace Anansi:
    4e8bcdf2eaa6b8d0752fdca79d71cfc3cbced860.png
    0240fb0aba0e84c5d3dcc2a0c838ba14351c325f.png
    6e435efec4ca32c7310bf2bd598244fef77ac286.png
    Eliana won against Grace!
    f4bea0b49ab19e8154cfb71368ceedd67cacae42.png
    c5914bebfd1784680829c3c53afff1e489925010.png
    Afterwards, Benjamin and Wendy had a duel:
    68e9c366241cad8240d5d94c4fd3c82c8a50b273.png
    Which ended in Wendy losing:
    b7c2f44b7dd8ab7d9fd3c562af4eb836a4b3e79d.png
    Wendy then duelled Eliana:
    f9f96c3109cdd4e518e210e1c758056e22e00afc.png
    Eliana was putting every ounce of her spellcaster energy into her spells, but Wendy won. Wendy helped Eliana to her feet and shook hands.
    Smooches from Eliana Bunch, chicks and Karaoke!
    Later on, Princess Roddy, Benjamin and Wendy headed to the Magic Headquarters. Eliana Bunch had just finished reading a tome and was heading back home. She saw Princess Roddy and ran over to him. 'Hello Eliana!' Princess Roddy said, cheerfully. 'Hello sweetiekins! Looking as adorable as ever!' Eliana said, smiling warmly at the princess. She batted her eyelashes and made a very great, big kissy face at Princess Roddy, which made him giggle:
    ca15ba14bc851fe772785edb4347bb165a7d2ee1.png
    Eliana gave the princess a very great, big, loving smooch on his cheek:
    94b478d885d61ec6f9838a1cedc8931e88153a36.png
    a2c99ff3eb5a8c2c1900371e8ac0f238bc110966.png
    Then she gave him a great, big, loving hug:
    a45242f12acbc96f5762a018a55bebfd248deb75.png
    Princess Roddy smiled and gave Eliana Bunch a kiss on her cheek. Then he, his dad and his aunt went back home to Dianthus Hall. When they got back, Benjamin put the tomes away in the magical study bookshelf:
    ca61e42fec1bf5adaa3ad5104491afe7a89145db.png
    And he tended to his bees:
    be1220aab5dda107bc4a5c1529baff51a71b6c82.png
    Princess Roddy cleaned out Belle's shed, cleaned out Feathersoft Coop and after collecting the eggs, He nuzzled Hilda, the golden hen chick:
    9a7f5a2800012bde04e31353d61a48b3187718e1.png
    Later on, Benjamin and Shine sang a ballad together:
    ed2601096d049b1ce38ab03322ed96923dd1aa24.png
    17d472d7d644575d9e73c3320c5ad8786d230556.png
    They had fun!
    Let those smiles spread!
    Becka28 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I fell down some stairs in my home and broke some bones. I am stuck in hospitap for the next 2 weeks until they operate and then maybe 2 weeks rehab.(i live alone so they wont let me go home). So wont be able to play or post updates. I have to spend a big "0" birthday in hospitsl and due to covid no deliverirs or mail allowed, so no presents ir cards 🤕🦴😪

@Becka28 Get well soon!
    edited September 2021
    The Island Elemental Twins Index:

https://theislandelementaltwins.blogspot.com/2020/12/index-httpsforums.html

My Extras Thread

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17963165/#Comment_17963165

Merfolk in the City

I found out where Merman Don Lothario is hanging out. Lol. Of course... it would be a Karaoke Bar...

51488752818_240f156813_h.jpg
    Lyric, Calden's Step Brother, decided to spray paint the street, but it was kinda nice. The snow stopped him from finishing.

51488752593_a81a6105e7_h.jpg

51489244939_d90bdbdf5a_h.jpg

Calum did a little painting.

51488532691_18e26b30ce_h.jpg

At the Humor and Hijinks Festival, Dylan and Zeph had another synchronized twin moment. Because they are Elementals, they pass judgement on Children of the Islands and they always get their connection denied. The twins are upset over the tears one of them cried. I think it was Dylan. lol.

51489462120_d57ba2e523_h.jpg

51488752278_64e7faf5a0_h.jpg

The Twins joined opposite teams. Dylan was a Jokester, and of course, Zeph chose to be a Prankster.

51487742782_28a1dc14ae_h.jpg

51488532406_539aa168cd_h.jpg

But, Dylan and Zeph wished each other the best of luck before competing against each other. They couldn't be more opposite and the same.

51488532356_1716a1dff9_h.jpg

Alen showed up in the city, but he seemed a little confused.

51489462015_4dd2ab55bb_h.jpg

Lilliana asked Jason if she and Makoa should have a baby. Jason gave them the go ahead.

51489461490_352a7cfb6e_h.jpg

51489461485_79c49e94e9_h.jpg

Makoa and Lilliana did try for baby.

51488531376_ab62824cc3_h.jpg

I checked on them periodically, and I hoped that Whitney, Jason's Girlfriend, would deliver the baby. However, Lilliana didn't go to the hospital to give birth. Anyways, meet Kai Kealoha, He'll be the reason the Kealohas will be added in for a rotation. Kai will be Half-Merman and, consequently, immortal. The best part is that this happened without me making it happen outside of the choice I made with the phone call.

51489242424_f32f7d4192_h.jpg
    Kylen has been a street side entertainer in the city. He's always playing the violin or guitar for tips. His husband shows up often. Lord Kylen and Lord Aaron will be the adoptive fathers of the White Tail Prince, Lir Kailani.

51487742082_25f93adbcb_h.jpg

Dylan showed up in the Arts district to sell paintings. I wish I had enough Simoleons to buy one. Especially his painting that can make a sim playful. It would have been a huge help with the Social Media Career.

51488751373_c51fca9b81_h.jpg

Aiden also showed up in the Arts District to sell a painting.

51488751268_94d9302601_h.jpg

Apparently, the image of pure evil, Damion Morbius himself, was looking for love. He's a vampire, but I wanted to share it anyways.

51489460655_dc964548c5_h.jpg

51489243179_a5a6cd4c92_h.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top