Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,876 Member
    @Metior_Ice @Kristina These guidelines incorporate adopted children fully into the succession guidelines. I think it works well. You end up with children whose DNA may be random but their traits are based partly on nurture from the parents.
    https://simslegacychallenge.com/sims-4-legacy-challenge-rules-succession-laws/

• Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited March 2021
    @mightysprite I wish I could give you an awesome and insightful!

Part of my challenge is needing a biological connection. Sulani Mana is a trait that can only be inherited from a parent that has it without using cheats. In fact, the only way for children to have the trait passed on is "Try for Baby." I also have a thing with tail color.

I'll definitely give a look at the link though.
  • SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 4: Episode 14

Jordan and Cherie witnessed the scandal involving Thorne, Deauxma, and Beyonce in Orchid A Go Go. Deauxma caught Thorne having an affair with Beyonce, and then Thorne asked Beyonce to be his girlfriend for Deauxma to hear. Thorne divorced Deauxma afterwards so that he can live with Beyonce.
    ep14a.jpg

Bruce found himself a new girlfriend in Bella, a teenage girl living in Oasis Springs.
    ep14b.jpg

Bruce saw Justin again when he was about to go home. The two had a fight which Bruce lost. He and Justin were now enemies!
    ep14c.jpg

Sofia Bjergsen became Markus' first girlfriend.
    ep14d.jpg

Erik continued training under Vladislaud, and he became a Prime Vampire
    ep14e.jpg

For the first time, the Star Accolades event was held in Stargazer Lounge. Erik invited Beyonce to have a drink with him in the VIP area before the awarding ceremony.
    ep14f.jpg

Erik could not resist his thirst, so he drank from Beyonce without her permission. He left her there and proceeded to the awarding ceremony.
    ep14g.jpg

Manuel won an award that night.
    ep14h.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Current Season's Previous Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Episode 11
    Episode 12
    Episode 13
    Hello everyone! It's been a while! I've been so busy with school lately.

@Metior_Ice @sarabeth2984 Yeah he's a merman! Though he can't have his merman powers until he ages up into teen!
    @Daephene I hope this current update would also make you laugh :lol:
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
  • KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    edited March 2021
    @Metior_Ice @Kristina These guidelines incorporate adopted children fully into the succession guidelines. I think it works well. You end up with children whose DNA may be random but their traits are based partly on nurture from the parents.
    https://simslegacychallenge.com/sims-4-legacy-challenge-rules-succession-laws/

Adoption ruins the appeal of playing legacy style for me so I don't use it. I actually don't pay attention to the official rules at all. I did in my first couple of legacy challenges (15 years ago, I think? Whenever it began!) but now I just go by my own rules rather than the official ones. My main Sims 3 legacy family hit 36 gens (and gen 37 was in the oven but I stopped playing right before the birth).
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Rohan & Quin
    previous update

Beowoof loves baths and begs for them
    48FDnsY.png
    Poor Quin - he always loved soaking in baths as a break from being the matriarch in the 100 baies challenge - now he never gets peace.
    JsOaBD9.png?1
    Just random cuteness
    eg4iFhf.png
    iGqYMDL.png

I do NOT like Ekram Elderberry!
    The man is so rude, he came in the house, saw Quin, who went to speak to him, and so Ekram went NOPE, spun on his heel and went back outside. (don't worry Quin - you're better off not having to have a conversation with that grumpy old man)
    wMyF35V.png
    Rohan was happy to see his grandfather
    Y6armm3.png
    Not sure why because Ekram told him off and made him immediately feel awful.
    urSFmZn.png
    Rohan really tries though.....
    PpIhr3D.png
    and he really wants his approval
    4kmmfmI.png
    But he just continued to tell Rohan off - he is never going to meet Ekram's standards
    hRmxCNS.png
    I have never created Rohan's parents because I just can't imagine them or the fact that they felt his education was worth leaving him in the care of Ekram (even with the leavening effect of Eleanore). I can't imagine that Rohan's Dad is much nicer than Ekram especially as he would be Ekram's son. - which also explains why Rohan is a perfectionist and a loner. Nothing he did was probably ever good enough and he couldn't believe people would like him.

Sweet evening
    Lots of love and kisses for Bewoof
    cXaGYHW.png
    Rohan doesn't want to be left out - must be nice to feel loved after Ekram's visit.
    ukLGgB8.png
    Rohan says he has to go inside to work on his research paper - and Quin gives him the huge eyes...
    3VvhKEa.png
    sTlVL42.png
    Yep, I couldn't really resist either
    DMp9vib.png
    sc1eP7i.png
    There is a beautiful sunset
    - so they decide to watch it together
    EwdoUT9.png
    cpI2Zki.png
    Rohan points out the constellations as they start to show..
    RVpiJja.png
    7xnAru6.png
    TClMt9C.png
    When you really want to move your dead arm and never want this moment to end as well...
    tnz59xr.png
    They are just so sweet to play
    CMjkFfF.png
    ioPwhXP.png
    WhfdqKi.png

Brindleton Bay is great to live in <3
    Quin and Beowoof love to go for runs.
    19dlEX9.png
    oooh so pretty - I wish I could live here
    nhYVAt7.png
    AHAHAH Beowoof tries to make a point that this run was toooo looong for his little legs
    tctvRHj.png
    There is a trash plant on the pier (umm did we forget to pick up our doggie poop???)
    I9RGaWk.png
    Still want to live here - trash plants and all.
    BWfY0v1.png
    This random woman tried landing on her broom and narrowly missed landing on Quin's head. (I thought random ROM sims were not supposed to appear!) - my head canon is that she is an incompetent witch sent to spy on Quin by Morgyn.
    7YwSqK4.png

Off to the Decadent Deco Restaurant
    Last time we saw Timber he was homeless but he drops around to tell Quin he is married and now living in the most expensive lot in Del Sol Valley. He recommends the new fancy restaurant in Newcrest. (well MCCC you throw a lot of twists don't you)
    b1N8WKa.png
    Timber's rich and not too fussy wife - he was homeless, penniless and an evil kleptomaniac. I think the richest woman in the game could aim higher.
    H2hruWW.png?1
    Anyway Timber is enjoying his new life of luxury and thinks his Dad would love the new restaurant.. (yes they went before but in the alternate reality of the build save)
    LfvYdvw.png
    I think Timber was right
    O1UPW8j.png
    Although they can do without the paparazzi
    M9617QF.png
    and the fans
    BlBW9CD.png
    I do love the experimental food animations
    LhgYlGl.png
    But this is the closest thing to a honeymoon they are going to have until Rohan's last promotion is earned
    hCcGU4A.png
    mR2hR6l.png
    They were both excited to see Diego and fan boyed over their favourite celebrity writer..even Diego was not immune to the throw on random glasses fad sweeping through my townies - he was probably ahead of the curve doing it BEFORE it was popular
    CdM3k1x.png
    Thats not your wife Timber!
    4uO8Qyj.png?1
    ANNNNDD what is wrong with her side profile - she looks normal from the front although almost totally flat from the side.
    alQRZOE.png

edited March 2021
    @SwanSong93 I don't know if you decided on a name for your merboy, but there are a few names of mermen and merboys from movies, comics, and tv shows that might be helpful. If you already decided, I think this will still be helpful info for others because the stories with these mermen and merboys are better than most that feature mermen.

Protagonist Mermen:

Cody: The Thirteenth Year
    Barnaby: Sabrina Down Under
    Barnabus: Saban's Adventures of the Little Mermaid
    Urchin: The Little Mermaid TV series
    Narayan: Sabrina the Teenage Witch Comics at Amazon Comixology
    Zac and Erik: Netflix Mako Mermaids
    Plank, Flip, and Fluke: Sofia the First
    Marzel: Elena of Avalor

Side Characters from Disney's The Little Mermaid Movies
    Triton
    Alex: The Little Mermaid 2
    Stevie: The Little Mermaid Ariel's Beginnings

From Greek Mythology
    Triton, the Herald of the Seas.

Edit: There are a few other lesser known names from other media I can share later.
    edited March 2021
    From a few newer books and very old comics.

Dorian: MerTail Series
    Kuval: MerTail Series
    Thomas: The Sunlit Curse
    Exander: Gates of Atlantis
    Ronno: From the Wonder Woman comics (One Earth).

Unfortunately, mermen are a unique situation where the male sex is extremely underrepresented, so you'll find 20 mermaids for every single merman. And, mermen rarely appear where there isn't a female lead, be it they a mermaid, human, or witch. If mermen do appear in works without a female lead, they are almost always set up for a gay romance. Some of these sources have influenced how I set up my game.
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

Lea remembering all the wonderful memories with her family. She'll be inviting everyone over for a dinner party.
    Family.jpg

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • SezwickSezwick Posts: 4 New Member
    Today I maxed out the comedy skill! And I took the potion to reset my traits, and took goofball and outgoing. Been writing comedy routines, but they keep coming out “Poor.” What gives?
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,876 Member
    @Sezwick they start out poor. Then you can practice them and/or edit them, and they get better :)
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,082 Member
    I found one of my Sim Self's birth certificates missing from the wall. He has all four of his children's birth certificates up placed together in a diamond shape. At first I panicked and thought I had accidentally deleted it during some minor renovations and when I couldn't see it in the family inventory I remembered that his eldest son's wife has a kleptomaniac trait. I switched to her house in the mountains and found the missing birth certificate in her inventory. I made her return it of course!
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I have a few comments and an update.

@Metior_Ice I get what you're saying about mermaid children. I always get irritated when vampire children can't even eat plasma fruit salad without getting sick, so the family has to cook regular and vampire meals even though they are all vampires. It would be even more annoying in your situation with the house design. My mermaid has a human servant anyway so she already had an underground lair to keep her son in. Perk of being evil I guess.

@SwanSong93 I love the bit about Erik inviting her to join him for drinks and then she's actually the drink... his face afterwards was really funny too!

@Becka28 I wasn't too sad when Ekram died in my second save. A bit sad for Eleanor, but the rest of us are better off without him I think. I love what Slate and Shari have done with the warehouse!

@Duvelina Great Winterfest screenshots! You have some intriguing family dynamics going on.

@Kristina You take some really nice screenshots!

@AlwaysAsking Just alerting you to Bruce and Walker content in this post. :)

So for my update... this is the face of a man who just finished his third bestseller and completed the Bestselling Author aspiration.
    nfWpPoL.png

We're in Brindleton Bay with the Batemans this week, where there's some super exciting news!
    09qauLR.png

And...spoiler for length.
    First just some fun moments. Bruce constantly goes out and autonomously makes drinks, most of which go bad on the counter because I forget he made them. But he always seems to have fun.
    CSwFHhn.png
    8R3t17F.png

Also both Bruce and Walker have level 10 cooking skill, so they tend to show off more than is technically necessary.
    LxjrSU5.png
    iarSA8G.png
    teErAAc.png

Anyway, last rotation their nonbinary child Bo got married to Liberty Lee. I redid a bedroom for the couple.
    LdyIlLJ.png

She's in the author career, so I set off her office area with a screen. So of course this is how they have conversations now.
    oANYKZP.png

Bo works as a vet, and the clinic ended up with 3 stars this rotation!
    qqiXcUA.png

But the big event of the week was the birth of Bo and Liberty's first child! First, some pregnancy shots.
    XTpIjRR.png
    hMkVg7L.png
    mTvEjE4.png

The couple were very couply while they waited.
    klRtewl.png
    npIK8EF.png

And... baby! Brandon is his name.
    kuGWUAH.png
    DWUhZmY.png
    nuTITHA.png
    TFG27mn.png
    Clearly he has no shortage of care and attention. (At some point while taking baby shots I decided to turn the closet in the nursery white, in case you wondered why it's not the same in every picture).

I didn't wait too long to age him up to toddler.
    j1SFQWD.png

Some toddler playing, living and learning moments.
    JofPXr0.png
    XUDCOzg.png
    X0t8UXS.png
    IVzscW1.png
    fvDoyLc.png
    sn2LV13.png
    VrGfOeG.png
    You may notice that Grandpa Walker is perfectly happy to keep Brandon's toys company when the toddlers busy.
    Sometimes he hits himself in the head also.
    Rzp1NvG.png

The family celebrated Parents' Day, which involves inviting people over and giving flowers as gifts. They invited Max over. Here's the original Bateman family of four, playing cards.
    KW6eiAb.png
    Rjl2Y9h.png

Walker gave Max a flower for his first Parents' Day as a father, and later Bruce gave one to Bo while Walker played with Brandon.
    EUMfy3G.png

Bruce grilled steaks for the occasion.
    D1dgS4u.png

I decided that this stereo was a nice Parents' Day gift from Liberty and Bo to Bruce and Walker.
    AkwllJm.png

Bad dancing may be genetic.
    Vsa637S.png

Side note, I am redoing their house a few rooms at a time. This time it was the nursery and Bo and Liberty's bedroom. Last time I redid the two large bathrooms. Here's a shot of Bruce and Walker's bathroom with bonus toddler/kitty hug.
    1evKVc4.png

At the end of the week they decided to take a quick trip to Sulani so Brandon could meet the rest of the family. He couldn't actually talk to cousin Kendall, but I could take their picture together!
    ykI4wOf.png

Max and family had not put away their Winterfest decorations yet, but I still love this shot of Bruce with Kendall, Walker with max's dog Prydain, and Bo making a sandcastle with Brandon.
    bdycrlw.png

Yay sandcastles!
    WJUck7i.png

After that we had a toddler playdate at the park in Oasis Springs with Kendall. Bruce played astronaut with Brandon and helped Kendall with the slide.
    VSMJYkw.png
    ShvNB3M.png

Walker made hotdogs but the after school nature club came and ate most of them.
    rPPo20B.png

Bruce made more so he and Brandon could eat.
    5fml7QN.png

Brandon seemed pretty happy with them.
    YdiK7AZ.png

Inside the air conditioned building at the park, Bruce showed the bad dancing wasn't universal in the family.
    fLBo6KR.png

Brandon tried to learn some things.
    RNKbIxl.png

And Bo and Brandon did some bonding.
    8zAbOVg.png

Incidentally Brandon has the Inquisitive trait, but sometimes acts like an Independent toddler. Definitely he resists comforting 100% of the time. I think he may turn out to be a loner like Bo.
    ccEzWnH.png

And that was their week!
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    Lea remembering all the wonderful memories with her family. She'll be inviting everyone over for a dinner party.
    Family.jpg

@Hearts4u this is so heartwarming. 😊 I really should take more family photos.
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    My main sim, (my profile pic,) Paisley Salmon and her wife, Angela Pleasant, Adopted a little girl that I called Ivy, moved from their apartment to a house in willow creek, renovated it, Paisley had a gig, and Ivy aged up to toddler.
    Thinking of starting a thread on this family, opinions?
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • LunarIceGoddessLunarIceGoddess Posts: 13 New Member
    Well I made my mom and dad. My mom is leveling up her fitness skill, because she is in the military career, and dad is working on charisma skill! (I am not born yet though, will work on that soon.)
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Today my sim (one of the spencer-kim daughters) ended the 1st generation of the not so berry challenge. She completed the scientist career, the "mischief" aspiration (i can't remember the name in english), the elements collection and the mischief and logic skills. Meanwhile she started dating Alexander Goth.
    I have now rotated to her sister and she started the living of the land challenge. She moved to a farm that i downloaded from the gallery and has planted around 20 plants and trees. She sells vegetables and fruits in a market table in her yard (for 300% revenue 😄). She already has a son but she problably won't get married already.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @LunarIceGoddess enjoy playing with your family - that sounds so sweet.

@doggers123 Paisley looks like an interesting sim - is she a vampire? If you have time and enthusiasm for starting a thread then you should go for it.

@Sezwick I think no matter how skilled your sim is their first 3 or 4 comedy routines come out poor - have you also improved their writing skill - I think my Johnny Zest had to improve his writing skill to get good (level 4 or 5 writing) and excellent routines (level 7 - 10 writing) but even poor ones earned him a lot of money when he performed them with high comedy skills in the entertainer career. Not sure if that helps. I think when you reach a certain level of writing you can edit your comedy routines and make them better too.

@Brd709 Ahh those kleptomaniac sims annoy me. My sims have had their fireplace and an entire lounge stolen at family parties lately! I checked the sim I thought was the thief but they weren't (they have never stolen from their Dad before so I htought it was strange they would start). Luckily my family is rich so we just bought new things but they lost the photo of their first date as teens which was on the fireplace when it was stolen and that annoys me!

@Daephene yay Bruce and Walker. love them <3 I think because like a lot of my other favs n here they are just sweet. I love Bo with liberty lee - she is such a nice sim and very interesting. When I was trying out the BFFs I liked her best of all. I loved the parent's dayshots :) and the playing in the park ones. I love Bo's wardrobe choices - they have a nice balance for a non binary sim. Quin likes a more feminine look and its very difficult to find things that don't make him too chesty if you know what I mean (not sure what words will get blanked out if I use them instead lol) My latest liberty lee makeover
    - I keep redoing her as MAxis did her no favours but I can't decide how I like her to look:
    jfokYzg.png?1QzBoLtY.png?1
    OxM3Mis.png?1
    I still think she has dark hair but she has just leant into the yellow look you get from bleaching dark hair and made it more interesting. I like those Snowy escape hairs - where I live we have a lot of 2nd and 3rd gen Vietnamese families and they are very experimental with their hair (though I assume with a name like Lee she is probably chinese heritage).
    @Daephene

I loved your update!

As for occult children, I wish they used that life stage to introduce a little bit of the occult lifestyle.

And for merfolk, a merperson that is in a relationship with a human might make sense to build with humans in mind.

I know that Arihi was turned into a mermaid, but her occult status is actually an Island Elemental with a human form.

The most complicated part of my build right now includes meeting the needs of a Vampire, Spellcaster, and Merfolk. I've deleted multiple rooms, removed entire floors, and reduced the size of other rooms. I'm keeping the second floor so Jade doesn't burn to death. I wish I had a chance to learn about the thirst need without risking Jade feeding on a family member.

Zeph is always making drinks and showing off at the bar now, lol. I guess that maxed mixology comes in handy.

One of the last things I'm going to add to my house during the remodel is a pool so the merfolk can autonomously sleep. I'm surprised they don't autonomously sleep in the ocean.
    edited March 2021
    @Daephene For clarity, I wish I had a chance to learn about the plasma fruit recipes and get plasma fruit for vampire children.

It would definitely help if occult children can do a little bit of what the parents can do to make the household more cohesive. I think learning about your occult nature as a child would be better than doing the aspiration as a tutorial.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    I also think it’d be cool if children could learn some occult stuff as children. One option could be to have a chemistry set that looked more like a cauldron, it’d function the same as the existing chemistry set but it’d have the occult aesthetic. There could be books that introduced kids to the different types of magic, they wouldn’t learn any spells necessarily but reading the books could give them an advantage.
    I find it a little odd as well that children can have familiars yet you can’t actually do anything with them. It’d be useful if you could interact with them in some way, and increasing your relationship with them would increase the chance of spellcasting success or something like that.

I’ve never played with merpeople, and I don’t have the Vampires pack, so I can’t speak for those occult types. Apparently even vampire kids can start to learn the vampire lore skill, it’d be cool for Spellcaster kids or merchildren to learn something about their occult culture as it were. At least the Masterson children are all teenagers now so they can finally practice their magic!
    @Lucy_Henley All occult children are missing something that would enhance gameplay. Unless the household is an Occult and Human household, the design of an occult home can be very different from a human's. There is usually something unique to occults that impacts gameplay enough to be noticeable when the kids can't be involved in the lifestyle because the game treats them like normal humans.

Merchildren should have a merform that lets them swim faster and sleep in the water.

Vampire children should be able to eat plasma fruit if they can learn vampire lore.

Spellcasters should be able to form bonds with their familiars and interact with child size magic items like a caldron or something.

Instead, occult children are essentially treated the same as humans and it feels incomplete... And, merchildren actually have a merform in the code... it's just missing the tail and swimming animations, I have screenshots for proof of that.
    edited March 2021
    And to add to my earlier comment and emphasize a point by repeating myself:

If Elemental Occult Children can summon lava bombs, basically big flaming rocks that can start fires, other occult children should have some occult abilities. Calling an Azure Dolphin wouldn't hurt either.

I know merfolk changing the weather isn't a terrible ability for a child to have if another can make fire rain down from the sky.

To clarify on why sleeping in the water and swimming faster is so important, the energy need is the one that determines when a sim drowns. I have noticed that the odds of me drowning a sim is extremely high because I'm so used to merfolk getting around Sulani so quickly in the ocean, and if their energy need starts to fail, they can simply sleep to regain their energy without leaving the water. Energy Decay is a huge thing when it comes to swimming and the possibility of drowning.
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited March 2021
    Hello everyone!

I am back to posting in this thread!

The reason I was gone for so long was, new laptop: old one kicked it, I relocated and rewrite all my stories (well almost all, i'll give links at the end of the this post) and of course like everyone, the ongoing pandemic.

So to start, a recap of sorts for each of my main families.

Highlights for Adlers
    -As teens Aubree Adler and Declan Eos became parents to Hazel Adler.
    50197136508_75df28be0b_h.jpg

-Aubree’s parents Nadia (with the bun) and Reed (blonde) allowed Dec (in the hat) to move in and help but it was quite the turmoil between Nadia and Aubree (long brunette) on how to care for Hazel (toddler) etc they fought often.
    50197174518_a11b93a4b2_h.jpg

Mom and daughter frequent fights
    50197175998_72b8910770_h.jpg
    50197991072_ed762085c5_h.jpg

They had a huge support group of friends which was mostly Aubree’s Dec’s family and Aubree’s first cousin and his family.
    50926961063_d8cec97532_h.jpg

-As teens do, they thought the best thing to do was flee, so Aubree and Declan bought a trailer with some very sketchy methods. Once Nadia and Reed were gone on an anniversary cruise the two young parents moved out and into their trailer.
    At prom
    50197257723_38741a78fd_h.jpg

Moving and a sad little girl, all Hazel knew was she missed grandma and grandpa house and could not see it anymore, Dec and Aubs neglected to think of Hazel as some teens do.
    50197804186_33241a5dea_h.jpg

-Unfortunately, Nadia and Reed died on the cruise ship…..Yusuf or Yu got the news, his wife Brandie comforted him and with a lot of Aubree’s friends help tried to track her and Dec down to tell them the bad news.
    50930421308_0ef27e6695_h.jpg

They found them and the funeral happened.
    50198071742_663323bc9f_h.jpg
    50197801686_bb109b2e97_h.jpg182. Adler by Lyrie Creesen, on Flickr

-Time passed and hearts healed, and Hazel grew up around the time she was five, Aubree was pregnant again but do to complications she and the baby did not make it, leaving Hazel and Dec behind. (IMO I still see fully skilled tots as five year olds).
    50197252983_7547deb915_h.jpg
    50197820151_55cd21974e_h.jpg
    50197819916_a93c8a44d1_h.jpg220. Adler by Lyrie Creesen, on Flickr

Declan also started acting strange, saying nonsense was he on something?: Little Hazel dubbed this side of Dec,“weird daddy”
    50197819821_1ed2e3b116_h.jpg

-Declan’s cousin in law Vanessa moved in to help them cope.
    50197819446_ebc42128c9_h.jpg

-More time passed, and Hazel became a child
    50200485931_83b99d37b5_h.jpg
    50199941163_f69b93cb99_h.jpg
    50199940808_a7d30100f3_h.jpg

Vanessa became a permanent fixture even if that was not her plans to begin with. She helped raised Hazel.
    50200537991_3c67752993_h.jpg
    50200802917_59b0d62772_h.jpg
    50200537701_f4f4ad13ba_h.jpg

While Dec became worse and worse despite how much Hazel needed him.
    He was getting help for his grief but would not, or could not take it, he came home dazed a lot.
    50199993308_0fb958d2b1_h.jpg

Would do strange things and become ‘werid daddy” when doing regurla ractivities like reading a book to Hazel.
    50200002088_328ad436ff_h.jpg

Hazel had two best friends since toddlerhood, their names were Illana and Jesse (with glasses) they were actually Yu’s stepchildren so that would make them Hazel’s step cousins.
    50200560261_1bb11c3551_h.jpg

At least Vanessa had Yu and Brandie helping take care of Hazel too
    50200015593_c0055c7187_h.jpg

Hazel made another friend from a penpal assignment named Rainbow Stone
    50273152787_cfdd43c8da_h.jpg

As time went onward, Hazel is now 10 and starting to see who stays to tuck her in and be with her and care about her friends she has made.
    50200568111_28419cc339_h.jpg
    50200605141_203978422b_h.jpg
    50269472892_d93affd51c_h.jpg

To whom keeps giving her hugs but leaving her and acting strange.
    50268686628_35f7d13fbc_h.jpg
    50199984768_bf3713052c_h.jpg
    50200546946_a4691e7a2a_h.jpg
    50200002863_cefd7485d8_h.jpg

Highlights for the Stones
    -Gemma Stone was Max, Mckenna and Lilith’s “mom”. She was awful and treated them horrible throughout their childhoods.
    50272222313_4555b5be71_h.jpg

She got ran over by a hit and run car leaving the three siblings to continue to survive but now solely on their own that became a blessing despite how hard it was.
    50272895676_c3a44b20a7_h.jpg

Each one had a vice to overcome:

Mckenna the eldest twin teenager was always a go getter giving her all to keep her siblings fedand housed.
    50273062082_3beacf179f_h.jpg

However, she had a nasty habit of taking her anger and frustration out on Lilith, causing Lilith to temp move out to live with family friends.
    50272896681_df40e2cd77_h.jpg

However, she realized all her anger had nothing to do with Lilith and sought to first find an outlet for her anger, she chooses exercise and wood working.
    50321685197_d3500dcdb8_h.jpg
    50321755862_703e45df93_h.jpg

Then she went she did her best to make amends with her sister, they now have an amazing relationship and it was worth the years of fixing and atonement on Mckenna’s part
    50320834178_88929f630d_h.jpg
    50272946021_be76754d95_h.jpg

And even Mckenna found love after swearing off it because of her “mom” Gemma.
    50273166142_e2f5ed7cfd_h.jpg

Lilith the youngest child of the Stone trio, was different, she never stopped being a child inside and she was hated most by Gemma and Mckenna until they made up.
    50321486111_f60179b2df_h.jpg

Gemma, the “mom” of Lilith or one of them (I let gay couples have kids naturally in my game) never told Lilith or Gianna Zest they were mother and daughter.

Matty Zest the uncle of Lilith and younger brother of Gianna Zest did some detective work and figured it out.
    50321575211_bdb46e665c_h.jpg

Mother and Daughter were ecstatic to fill the holes of time.
    50320835143_c51b0a5f83_h.jpg

But time was short too short for the two…
    50321636002_cba6586667_h.jpg
    50321457546_5778f531ea_h.jpg

But even after the loss things moved on towards a new better path.
    Mckenna showed her even more compassion and Matty promised to always watch over her even if she went to live back with her silblings.
    50320785013_94c37ac297_h.jpg
    50321456341_37ed35b895_h.jpg

Lilith also found her niche in children’s book thanks to her childish manner and great writing skills, she went to uni and graduate and started writing.
    50321456756_7a54596ad5_h.jpg

For Max the middle child, youngest twin and only boy of Gemma, found his vices in hookup ended in a baby, one that the mom did not want. But Max did, he knew that life of being unwanted.
    50320987793_e93a236b69_h.jpg
    50320988613_1d3dfc545f_h.jpg

The teen dad called the little girl Rainbow.
    50321753602_0eaab54323_h.jpg

Toddler
    50321508596_5b69be1e51_h.jpg
    They all moved into a new house together out of the rat infested apartment.
    50321456141_98fed1164c_h.jpg
    50320724983_6c068e02be_h.jpg

Max studied in programing online and got a tech position. He also meet a lovely lady named Julianna, they took things slow, falling in love.
    50321467246_146e44d339_h.jpg

Rainbow was the light and hope at the end of the Rainbow, the main but not only reason all three stayed together and mended
    50321484491_d7254aea39_h.jpg

Child Rainbow a bright and jubilate little girl, she was well loved by Max, Mckenna and Lilith!
    50272459733_4b3b5df53c_h.jpg
    50273002246_c2e47b66db_h.jpg

She was homeschooled but made her own friends and the penpal Hazel Adler
    50272939536_c4b7b545b2_h.jpg

Rainbow had her share of problems too.
    Accepting Juliana but with the woman’s patience and calm attitude it happened in no time flat
    50273227367_33b9f55056_h.jpg
    50272974491_f36ef2c260_h.jpg

Then she had too much homework Max added on for homeschool desperate to give his daughter everything he never had.
    50272974946_0b3eb28473_h.jpg

But with each problem, Max learned to help his daughter through it. Their bond is the most precious I love it and feel the love from them.
    50272985566_b835895bd2_h.jpg
    50247333422_dbcf83968b_h.jpg
    50272492718_9fac80b2f6_h.jpg

There are so many stories left to be told about the Adler’s and Stones so stay tuned I will post in the What Happened In Your Game Thread the main story and bits and pieces of things in the non-serial version and last pics threads!

Lastly here are links to follow if anyone so desires.

Link to Stone Stories on WordPress: https://simsstoriesread.wordpress.com/sims-4-stone-stories/
    Link to Stone Stories continued Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/154720741@N04/albums/72157715138300326 (clicked on the pic in mobile or computer to see text so pics are not finished yet or gotten too story wise).
    Link to Adler story on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/154720741@N04/albums/72157715139683883/with/50197897832/ (clicked on the pic in mobile or computer to see text so pics are not finished yet or gotten too story wise)

That is all for now! :)

PS: I've been a loyal fan of this thread keeping up, it has gotten me through some tough times~ :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top