Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 3: Episode 13

Manuel just had a pool area built in his backyard. And he hired a butler which is necessary for a 5-Star celebrity like him.
    ep13a.jpg

He called for a club gathering (and invited Summer to come) where he did some solo performances on stage and serenaded Summer. Then he requested Summer to go up the stage.
    ep13b.jpg

Show spoiler to find out why.
    Manuel thought it was his chance for a perfect proposal! The other boys of Reality Kings were there as well as Dane and Bruce. Aside from the people who were there, Manuel's followers were also able to witness the proposal through Manuel's streaming drone.
    Screenshot-374.png

ep13c.jpg
    ep13d.jpg

Screenshot-375.png

It was already past midnight when the club gathering ended, but Manuel and Summer still decided to have a romantic dinner date in the restaurant-inn in Newcrest. There were rooms designed for romantic dates upstairs. Manuel, who is usually friendly with paparazzis, bribed them to leave this time because he wanted to have some private moments with Summer.
    ep13e.jpg

After eating, they went straight to the bedroom with a massage table. For the first time, Manuel gave Summer a massage (lavender massage).
    ep13f.jpg

After the massage, they made love to each other. With rose petals scattered everywhere, the place gave a very romantic atmosphere.
    ep13g.jpg

It was the first Winterfest after Jacques' death. Jordan's aunts and cousins (still teenage) Markus, Jordi, and James (who previously had a fling with Jordan's current girlfriend Kendra) were invited to the mansion for the grand meal. Hugo, being a loner, decided not to come. Of course, Father Winter also came and even asked autograph from Jordan.
    ep13h.jpg

The following day, Jordan visited Kendra not to give a late Winterfest gift but to break up with her because he suddenly realized that he's not really in love with her.
    ep13i.jpg

Screenshot-377.png

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Current Season's Previous Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Episode 11
    Episode 12
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,177 Member
    @Daephene Oh don't you worry, I got your Christmas Vacation reference. Movie has been played religiously in my family for decades now.

Speaking of stupid ideas, Grim wanted to cook some shirtless breakfast!
    11vIA8C.png
    Okay so shirtless breakfast is a terrible idea, but this is how we learn!
    aShqqmL.png
    Oh Grim just had to see little Samara. She's so innocent now that she doesn't have another toddler to conspire with.
    G9PS2sB.png
    So cute.
    SSPvdZM.png
    Oh joy, one of Sabrina's exes (seriously, how does a townie have so many exes?) came to visit!
    WvRtrP2.png
    Good thing is, Grim has never been the jealous type.
    pFyBZII.png
    Wait, scratch that.
    LfQULQD.png
    Not what I meant by "Scratch that" but okay.
    G6NNWez.png
    Grim Sr: "Grim, you can't just keep killing people that you don't know! You're really overloading my workload here."
    Grim Jr: "Isn't that a good thing?"
    Grim Sr: "No, the kids have moved out and your mom and I have plenty of time for ourselves! You killing people is cutting into that time."
    0aQh7FR.png
    Well now that Grim has killed so many people he now just autonomously waves this knife around.....Except the knife didn't spawn, so he just looks like a crazy old man yelling at children to keep off his lawn.
    G6Fw8oD.png
    And now Jewel knows that women make babies.
    y5u92Ch.png
    Casey: "Allow me to read you a story about how Dad took over the galaxy....Not THIS galaxy, but a Galaxy Far Far Away....so we don't even get any of the perks of being children of the Emperor. But it's a good story though."
    nKZtW3D.png
    Meanwhile, Grim was able to sense the darkness building inside his daughter.....He's so proud of her! Embrace the Dark Side, Jewel.
    UehRGmN.png
    Grim: "It appears I have gotten this knife stuck in the cutting board!"
    QcnrsEi.png
    Grim: "I shall use another knife to get the first knife unstuck!"
    YW9S6Ez.png
    Oh looks like Hunter came over to visit.
    QAnyxzN.png
    Oh......She's pregnant.
    rNkb6Tl.png
    Casey: "Here let me show you a meme. Ha ha ha, Meme funny. Anyways, Mom's going to kill you because she's pregnant too and this is now weird."
    zGzuYrO.png
    Man, looks like Grim sure has seen something worth smiling so stupidly about.
    XrlqA1Z.png
    Since his wife just came out of the shower, I imagine it was that.
    joGenuG.png
    Look, Grim's Aunt Sophie came to visit!
    Grim: "Speaking of, have you seriously worn the same outfit since you aged up to a teen? Isn't that a little inappropriate?"
    oYBn45W.png
    Sophie: "Well when you can pull it off, why not?"
    zL7UccT.png
    Oh snap, Gil's here. NOW it's a party. Grim should make a new meal for dinner just for the occasion.
    TVLlHto.png
    20 seconds later.
    FSPgId9.png
    Grim: "Voila, it's Mud carp."
    sszwAPG.png
    Grim: "So how's the carp, Gil?"
    Kt6wAxq.png
    Looks like he approves.
    CjWP7jg.png
    Sabrina: "No it's cool everyone, pregnant woman will just sit on the ottoman, not like I could use that support for my aching back or anything."
    jlzWn9T.png
    Sabrina: "Oh, AND I miss the movie too. What a surprising twist!.........Say Hunter, did you get Fat?"
    ZlWmd8x.png
    Now it's time for young Anakin to get some sleep.
    V7BUnMg.png
    Some other day, Grim needed a place to workout without getting brain damage from that ottoman.
    1PJEnwM.png
    Oh yeah look at that form!
    LdZMcDu.png
    Oh, Casey's a young adult now. Hope she doesn't get knocked up too.
    UIoVJL7.png
    Uh oh, here comes a Vampire......I guess Vlad's retired and now this guy is the vampire?
    Hpm3RLG.png
    Oh yeah I remember this guy.
    aCuFRdW.png
    Ah yes, he was one of the many Sims Kala turned into a vampire well over a hundred years ago.
    2An4XaG.png
    Looks like he's come to make a snack out of Kala's descendants. Unfortunately for him, Grim is the Emperor of the Sith. He can't be fooled easily.
    Ay8vEGV.png
    Grim: "Well shucks, I am powerless!"
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 Grim....
    mwsaec2.png
    Looks like Grim won't be chewed on if the Mrs has anything to say about it.
    5Rogd2G.png
    You know, I must say that I was both expecting and not expecting her to pull a gun on him.
    QqJAhCX.png
    Vampire: "Now listen, I'm sure we can talk this out."
    Sabrina: "Nah fam."
    BANG
    v34bk3l.png
    Grim: "NOOOOOO, my vampire master has been killed!"
    AkuBJC0.png
    Grim Sr: "For the last time Grim, you need to knock it off with the murde-Oh, your wife did the deed this time."
    hBJw2Yz.png
    Grim Sr: "Not a bad kill either. Plus, I've wanted to reap this guy for decades. Good job, Sabrina."
    UYwdefk.png
    That's the face of a woman living up to the title of Mrs Reaper.
    ZbYmCzL.png
  • RubyDooRubyDoo Posts: 153 Member
    My sims got their first apartment together and after unpacking everything they were pretty beat :)

lb9iHov.png

Ekh4gHk.png

cR9eNfy.png
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited December 2020
    Corazon
    Household: Ember
    First | Previous

10-18-20-5-41-29-PM.jpg
    With so many Sims dying around the played Sims, I decided it might be a good idea to go ahead and build cemeteries.

(The difference between a graveyard and a cemetery is whether or not it has a church on the grounds. If it does, it's a graveyard. If it doesn't, it's a cemetery. The term cemetery comes from Greek κοιμητήριον, koimitirion, and originally applied to Roman catacombs.)

There's one large cemetery in Newcrest, on the largest lot, but I suspect I may need to turn all of Newcrest into cemetery. Fabulous, isn't it? Not really. ... I never did go get Geeta, either.
    10-18-20-6-54-11-AM.jpg
    Things were going well for Morgyn and Liberty. They still lived in a fairly tiny house, but it was an actual house, not a bunch of random walls and roofing. By this point, they'd capped both their bars, but though they were engaged now, they didn't seem in any hurry to get married. For the best; they were both still dealing with university.

10-18-20-6-19-10-PM.jpg
    By chance, Lana McKinnon ended up in Morgyn's inventory, so we put her under the cherry tree in the front lawn. She has been one of the friendliest hauntings I've ever had in this game.

10-18-20-7-06-25-PM.jpg
    We got curious who took over as sage after the original three, so we went to magic realm to find out. Jesminder Bheeda became the new untamed sage. I don't like it. But okay.

10-18-20-7-33-18-PM.jpg
    Tomax Collette took over practical sage. I don't have a screencap of it, but Pierce Delgato took over mischief. In typical mischief sage fashion, no one liked him. Everyone I've seen with a bar with him had a red one. I don't know what that child rolled for traits but apparently nothing good.

10-18-20-7-53-54-PM.jpg
    Shortly after, Morgyn graduated with honours, and started his job. He became a diamond agent. Morgyn's graduating class was Gideon Harris, Evie Delgato, and Ashly Bheeda (the baby Jesminder was pregnant with at the start of the save this time). Interestingly, she has a younger brother named Matt. There's almost always a Matt Bheeda in my saves at some point.

10-19-20-1-26-56-AM.jpg
    For a former sage, this looks an awful lot like he has no idea what he's doing. Now, this is the in-game Morgyn, of course, but for some reason, there was a glitch I guess, he managed to lose all of his potion recipes. This is him trying to get them back, because we have a use for them now...

10-19-20-1-53-44-AM.jpg
    Liberty was fixing something autonomously, I think one of the solar panels, and managed to electrocute herself. This is the first and currently only instance of this in my game, this was in mid-October, so apparently getting zapped really is a very rare occurrence.

10-19-20-4-35-42-AM.jpg
    We felt like a change. Or I did. So we grew Liberty's hair out and dyed the ends red. Go Foxbury go! The good news is she looks as good in red as Morgyn does. I have a head-canon that they actually just share clothes with each other. There's one closet and everything in it's fair game I guess lol

Liberty's traits, btw, are geek, clumsy, bookworm + outgoing and neat. Liberty's never been very shy in my game, it's almost like "Yeah I've been a nerd all my life and I'm used to being unpopular, so oh well." I figured it's a form of being outgoing.

10-19-20-6-21-17-AM.jpg
    Had another date at Nine East. c:

10-19-20-6-28-42-AM.jpg
    The game paired these two together. Surprisingly, Jade had a baby with some random other person, idr who, but she and Sergio never had kids. Oh well.

10-19-20-7-00-54-AM.jpg
    This screenshot was the one where I thought, "Wow, she kind of looks like the Embers." When she's not a ghost, not really, but it was enough to put the worm into my brain, and I made her Morgyn and Ezio's mother. Lana's been their mom ever since in every other save. Actually she makes a really good mom. And it turns out she shares one trait with Morgyn and two with Ezio.

Morgyn's learning all the potions with intention to eventually resurrect her. (He has de-deathify still, but, you know, he already has it, at least learning the potion would give him some kind of goal to work towards. It's so hard to have magic goals when you're the former untamed sage.)

10-27-20-5-32-19-AM.jpg
    Someone died again. Morgyn was of course upset about it, so he went to go write in his journal.

10-27-20-5-54-34-AM.jpg
    Liberty had other ideas. She's another one that makes me think Sims learn things, because she adjusted around Morgyn's self-absorbed trait and then learnt to use it to her advantage. This smile on his face is after she showered him in compliments and triggered *both* flattered moodlets, the normal one and the one from self-absorbed, and then layered on enough pleasant social interaction moodlets to cause the flattered moodlets to override the sad one and turn him happy.

She's a genius. I say sometimes if I had a Sim-self, it'd be Liberty Lee, but honestly I think she's smarter than me. xD

10-27-20-6-05-07-AM.jpg
    Ezio spent a lot of time out there in the wild fishing, instead of coming over, and this time Morgan Fyres joined him. I noticed Siobhan hadn't been ageing and Morgan was then older than her older sister, so I froze her ageing until I could figure out what the deal with Siobhan was.

Turned out she had a City Living service role that made her immortal. I disabled that. And then froze them both because yeah why not. Also froze Candy and Yuki. My Yuki's actually really into Morgan, and Candy's Morgyn's BFF, so hey, win-win.

10-27-20-9-36-17-PM.jpg
    She did that flirty dance idle but sitting down, and it looked really cute.

10-28-20-6-20-56-AM.jpg
    Caleb and Ezio finally came over, but unfortunately Morgyn was at work. :c

10-28-20-8-15-49-PM.jpg
    Ezio came back the next day, and got to spend some more time with Morgyn. I think maybe next time I'm on the Embers or Vatores we'll do a family dinner party.

10-28-20-8-17-32-PM.jpg
    Liberty has graduated from her degree programme too! Yay! Now she can go back to being a space ranger. A superspy, and a space ranger. Hope their kids are ambitious, because they're going to need to be to keep up with these two! No pressure or anything.

Liberty's graduating class was Alexander Goth, Olive Tinker and Ashly Bheeda again. That girl's got at least two degrees. Oi.

10-28-20-9-17-16-PM.jpg
    The way he looks at her!! Tbh!!! EEEEE!

Currently in this save, I'm considering releasing all the ghosts I don't need, and then deleting all the households I don't play, and putting the premade Sims back in, in staggers in the order of pack release. Might be fun. ... and then extending lifespan a little so we don't have someone dying every 2 days. c:

Very close to being caught up with current gameplay, should be in two or three more posts. c:

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@ryttu3k - Thanks :)
    I never actually have a pet with heterochromia eyes (like Kamaria). Too bad sims can't learn how to use the force, that would've been really cool.

Here's the Gen 9 heir of the Family:
    Luke Lothario
    Traits: Active, Romantic, Ambitious
    Aspiration: Extreme Sports Enthusiast

Known to be the son of the Strangerville Heroes, and Defender of Batuu.
    1lm3HKQ.png

Life So Far...
    After graduating high school with honor roll, Luke signed up to join the military, where he met a fellow soldier, Jean Robertson, starting a strong bromance.
    They are now living at Mt. Komorebi.
    5j5NKCH.png

Before sunrise, they would wake up for a morning workout.
    T9gOUYd.png
    hjnqx9Q.png

The boys hit the slopes and tried out snowboarding.
    JRI53zH.png

After snowboarding (and failing), the guys went to the hot springs to relax.
    T0YPE4w.png

They headed to the bar near their place to have some drinks.

Jean flirted with the bartender named Mai Ito, but she was married. Whoops!
    Y7b8TrV.png

The next day, Luke wanted to practice on his rock climbing skills, and the guys went to the gym in Oasis Springs.

(I got this notification of Luke attracted to this...woman. Maybe next time.)
    s7Qba8F.png
    B9GP3ik.png

They challenged themselves on rock climbing. Luke fell off three or four times.
    pMXQ7td.png

Luke went for a hike to the temple, where he found a Siberian Husky.

"Hey fella, what're you doing here?" Luke asked and found the dog tag underneath the bandana. He couldn't read what it said.

Not too long, the dog barked at him and ran off.
    mMg5aQu.png
    jrrfP9m.png
    hGu5Khu.png

Seeing all the wishes, he decided to make his own.
    LW7Izas.png

Continuing his hike, he stumbled upon the spirits of the forest. Not sure what to do with them, he walked to other path and found a shrine.

He wasn't alone.
    4Hb4ya0.png

He met a beautiful woman, Sakura Takahashi. She too was hiking and stopped for a break. They had nice chat, and Luke then complimented Sakura and gave her a rose.
    CH2td7W.png
    97TW4NP.png
    4Zgh4By.png

Before they depart, they exchanged numbers.
    oqHJdcL.png
    X4wSmsJ.png

Luke told Jean about the girl he met during his hike.
    gLIzIVr.png

Meanwhile, Sakura told her sister about the guy she met earlier. She then got a call from Luke, who asked her out on a date.
    hIpZP0T.png

Luke and Sakura's first date at the Blue Velvet.
    OrOlPj0.png
    r2oAZvE.png

"I had a really great time with you," Sakura commented. "We should do this again, my choice."
    "Sounds good," Luke said.
    pHTewjl.png
    SHZ97J3.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited December 2020

Excerpts from the Journal of Felipe Monte**gro

A couple of things had happened that week, Enrique had worked hard with me training to try out for the soccer team, but didn’t make the cut. He’s just not the natural athlete that Carlos is, he looks like he would be, he has an athletic build and works out, but he lacks the natural talent and instincts for soccer, probably most competitive sports, if I’m honest. Plus, there were no openings on the bowling team when Enrique asked Izzy if he could join it. I do think that those things somehow factored into what happened then.
    As far as I can tell, it all started with them arguing over some video game one morning before school, Carlos and Enrique I mean. That day after school, both boys had friends over, both girls, but they seemed to be the just friends variety as near as I could tell, Austin and Papi were visiting that day too. Looking back now, I realized that the boys were avoiding each other the whole evening. And, if I’m honest, it kind of went on like that for the next few days. Then on Friday, when I got home from work, Roxie told me she had to go to the high school that day, that Carlos and Enrique had gotten into a shouting match at school and ended up in the Vice-Principal’s office.
    She wanted us to come up with some plan of action to talk to the boys and lay down some serious punishment. But I had another idea, it was not something that would ever win me any prizes for parenting, but I was convinced and just had a feeling in my gut that it was what needed to be done. So, I told Roxie that I would rent some camping equipment and take the boys to Granite Falls first thing the next morning. You mean you want to “reward” the boys for fighting in school with a weekend fishing trip? Is that your big plan Felipe? She asked. I know it sounds like that, I answered, but this trip won’t be a reward, I plan to get the boys out there alone with me and have them work out their differences away from any distractions, we can dole out punishments when we get back. It’s just that I think this is a guy thing Roxie, that in this instance, it’s something I have to handle. She didn’t speak for a minute, OK, she said finally, someday Rosa will be a teenager and some things, well, they’ll be things that her mother needs to handle, so if you think this is a father/sons kind of thing, well, OK.-

lhPJbfb.jpg
    The start of it all.

DgB7RaC.jpg
    Felipe tells Roxie he has a plan.

-I had kind of left out a big part of my plan when I told Roxie about it. I’m not proud of that, but I just had this gut feeling that I had to really take control of this situation now or it would be like letting a genie out of the bottle. My plan was to let my sons duke it out man-to-man, yeah, not good parenting I’m sure. But the two of them were in a p-ing contest and, well, I didn’t see any other way for the two of them to get past it. Boys are not sugar and spice and everything nice and our boys are really close in age. If Enrique had been born a few months sooner, they would be one school year apart instead of two, they would also qualify as what my mami called “Irish Twins”. Carlos is a better athlete and has an easier time getting good grades in school than Enrique does. And, my youngest son, well, he has my moral compass and he’s got his mothers confidence. And he's just way more sure of himself than Carlos is, he does what he thinks is right and he doesn’t waiver, where as, Carlos agonizes over what to do in a lot of situations. To my way of thinking, they’ve locked horns over their personalities. And unless something drastic happens, well, let’s just say, I just didn’t think talking it out would do the trick.
    So, when we got to the park and set up camp, I sat down in one of the chairs by the fire and told the boys to have it out. I said, you two want to fight each other, well then, OK, have at it. What? Carlos said and looked at me like I was crazy, maybe I was. Enrique piped up, what’s the matter big brother, afraid I might whip you? That boy was worked up already, that’s for sure, he must have been holding it in for a long time and letting it fester. They started arguing then. It went back and forth till both of them were steaming mad and then they jumped at each other and fought it out. Carlos whipped Enrique’s tail fair and square, although Enrique did manage to get off a few good punches, Carlos had a few bruises he was favoring afterwards. Finally, Enrique got popped good and started crying and it was over. Enrique stood there trying not to cry for a bit then he went in the tent, while Carlos just stood there with his back to me. We could both hear Enrique bawling his eyes out from the tent for the next little bit.
    Jeez, dad, what was that about? Carlos asked. He didn’t sound like someone who’d just won a fight, he sounded more like someone who’d lost one. What do you mean son? I asked. I mean, I just beat up my little brother while you just sat there and let me, that’s what. Why did you let us fight, dad? Because that’s what both of you seemed to want to do, son, I answered. Carlos just stared at me. Then he said, you aren’t going to tell me what lesson I was supposed to get out of this? I mean that can’t be it, you just sit there silently after I beat up Enrique and made him cry and all. Well, I said, did you learn anything, Carlos? Ok, just tell me dad, I’m not like you and Enrique, I can’t figure out stuff like this the way you two can, OK, he said. Well, Carlos, you’re the oldest and you’re going to be a man way sooner that I would like, do you think I’ll be going off to college with you to tell you want you need to do? Because, that’s not how it is, son, everyone has to learn how to figure out life all by themselves and for themselves a lot of the time. I just don’t think this fixed anything at all, like, it didn’t solve anything really, he said. Ok, I answered, and what does that tell you then? That I should maybe try talking to Enrique, like honestly about stuff, instead of us just picking at each other about stuff till we both get mad, I guess, he answered. Bingo. One down, one to go.
    Later on, Enrique and I were alone when Carlos went to the bathroom to shower before bed. Enrique asked me, why did you let me fight Carlos when you knew he could totally beat me, dad? Son, I said, sometimes you can’t run from a fight, even if you know you’ll get whipped, but you also shouldn’t just pick a fight either, whether or not you think you can win it. That’s just part of being a man, son. You’ve been picking at your brother for a while now, haven’t you? I guess, he said. It’s just that he’s a jock and really smart and popular and stuff at school, and I’m not, it’s really hard to be in his shadow all the time, dad. Son, if you feel like you’re in your brother’s shadow, it’s only because you’ve put yourself there, neither your mother or I or any of your other family has ever treated you like you had to be like Carlos, not once, son, I answered. You are your own man, Enrique, you have things you’re good at that Carlos isn’t. Trust me, he gets jealous of you sometimes too, so just step out of his shadow if you don’t want to be there. Well, he said, is he really jealous of me? Just ask him for yourself, I answered.-

kcq3ceK.jpg
    Enrique taunts Carlos.

lLTQOzT.jpg
    Carlos gets angry as well.

ZV6TLbB.jpg
    The fight.

ciBLqmw.jpg
    Carlos is the victor.

E331VV5.jpg
    Carlos questions his dad.

8WFG7qM.jpg
    Enrique and Felipe talk.

-Later on, I had gone to the bathroom and the boys were in bed in the tent, and I kind of sneaked back, thinking I’d get a stick and scratch on the tent to scare them both a bit, you know, like it was a bear outside. I mean, come on, it’s a camping trip. Anyway, as I crept closer to the tent with the stick, I overheard them talking. Carlos said, listen, the thing about pappap asking me to be in his fishing club, I mean, he knows you don’t really like fishing like I do, and let’s be honest, you hate bugs and outdoor stuff and just complain the whole time Enrique. The thing is, pappap loves chess and so do you, so maybe you could ask to join Uncle Kyle’s chess club, the one that Aunt Miranda’s in and then ask pappap to teach you chess stuff. I bet he’d totally love that, plus you’d like it too. Oh, Enrique exclaimed, that’s a good idea Carlos, I really do like chess and 'm getting pretty good at it, I bet pappap could teach me stuff and abuelo too, he plays chess a lot, I bet he’d teach me some stuff too. And I could learn a lot from the people in the club too. Then Carlos continued, and the thing about pappap bugging me to join his fishing club, well, I think I will join it, ‘cause the thing is, he’s kind of old now and, well, you know, he may not be around someday and all. So, I should spend as much time with him as I can I think, like, while I still can, you know? I don’t like to think about stuff like that Carlos, Enrique replied. I know, Carlos added, but, well, it’s kind of something that you can’t hide from Enrique, you know? At that point I backed away from the tent and sat a while and ate some Granola in the dark. Enrique had gotten some good advise from his big brother that he was planning to act on and Carlos had figured out he needed to take advantage of what time his grandfather still had left. It felt like just maybe my parenting wasn’t so bad after all.-

-It wasn’t a prefect fix, the boys still tend to roughhouse pretty aggressively sometimes and they argue from time to time, but ultimately, they do have a better relationship with each other now. Roxie, doesn’t care much for the roughhousing, but I think that stems from back when we were teens. You see, both of us had gone over to Nanny Prescott’s house with papi, so he could ask her foster son Trent to be in his music club. And, me and Trent got to playing a bit of slap face and it triggered him, Roxie saw the whole thing, he had been a victim of child abuse and, well, it was the first time either me or Roxie had ever seen how something like that effected a kid. It’s something that I’ve never forgotten and I think it was really unsettling for Roxie. So, I think that when she sees the boys doing it, it reminds her of that and makes her really uncomfortable. But, it’s a guy thing, and she doesn’t really get it like I do.-

Z0RqbHO.jpg
    The boys still do a bit of roughhousing.

-A couple weeks after the camping trip, well, that awful thing with the crime ring bust broke and Bo Bennett had to quit the bowling team, so Izzy called Enrique and offered to let him join the team. Plus, Carlos did join Cristian’s fishing club and Uncle Kyle was thrilled to death for Enrique to join his chess club. He actually came to the house and told Enrique the club needed new blood and just went on and on about Enrique being in it. Ultimately, I do think the three clubs have helped a lot, as they both have a club they belong to that’s separate from the other and then they have the bowling team in common now.-

(NOTE: I haven't been keeping up with everyone's posts, real life got in the way. So, I apologize for not being able to comment or respond or even post anything for awhile. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to catch up soon.)

Post edited by sunblond on
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member
    edited December 2020
    @haneul
    @Metior_Ice (p809)
    Calum has been father of the year, like usual. He's been Making sure Ember has been fed, and he's helped keep an eye on her.

Is that all it takes to get father of the year? Regardless, I like how he tries to spend time with his daughter. They're cute together.

Arihi feeding the kids...

When no one is watching... Dylan was bringing her food, and she changed into her clothes before he saw anything.

But, I admit that Jade isn't worried about anyone being around...

During family time... I'm pretty sure this was the first time she did it...

Also when no one is watching... She's like a tiny destructive micro-earthquake.

Also, the hunger has been the one thing that has kept me from developing their Toddler Skills. Juniper gets sad and cries, but Jade throw tantrums.

In range for Emotional Control

But this... This still happens... At least Arihi had the thought to check on her...

Yep, she also managed to brake curfew...

Jade: "This is what I think of playing with dolls! I'm hungry!"

Juniper cries: "Poor dolls! They're homeless now."

Arihi: "I'm very disappointed in you young lady... This is the 100th meltdown this week?"

Jade: "You're the one keeping count. I'm Hungry!"

Juniper: "Yahoo! Squishy-Squish mess!"

I wish they could grab food for toddlers from the fridge without high chairs, but the interaction is greyed out. Toddlers can't be fed autonomously without high chairs, and because my sims are all hardly hungry and stockpile their meals, there isn't a regular supply of food for toddlers to help themselves. My mistake was trying to focus on Dylan and Zeph for this part of the inner household rotation while I still had toddlers. I think player intervention is required for the care of toddlers.

On that note, Calum is Family-Oriented and Arihi is a Loner. Arihi isn't the best caregiver, but she is awesome at home maintenance.

But, while getting the toddler's needs taken care of... this happened... And I had to start over.

So, Calum's success after taking care of their needs is always a welcome sight. I wanted Arihi to be more involved with her kids, but it isn't in her nature. In a strange way, I think she tries to look out for everyone, but she likes her alone time. I think she has been exceptionally helpful with insta-repairs and insta-upgrades as well as normal repairs and upgrades. She could help with the garden, but they have staff for maintenance. If I had Calum do all the caregiving, their children wouldn't develop relationships with their mother as quickly. However, Calum does seem to be the stronger parent and better at parenting. Calum is also the only one that calls about the Curfew.
    Arihi's income contributions compared to Calum's are hilarious. Have you not played her as much or does she run the garden, etc.?

The garden has been harvested by Dylan so he can do the cooking. Dylan is the current cook in the household. He has the skill to make Ambrosia. Arihi's upgrades have helped with maintaining the garden, preventing pests and ensuring that some plants get watered. I do find it annoying that objects that are made unbreakable can still brake. Thanks to Arihi and Zeph, I'm able to play the lullabies for toddlers, and that helps them sleep. Arihi and Zeph have been more successful developing the thinking skill, and I admit that if there is one skill that needs the most help, it's thinking.

Arihi has more intellectual skills. Videogames, Apps, and Plugins don't produce income like paintings and books. Even Dylan makes more from the songs he writes. I have not been sell produce from the garden, but that would be something Arihi can do for income. She can super sell the garden. I'm still figuring out ways to make money being focused as a genius rather than a creative.

@Daephene
    I just finished what I call my 20th rotation in my main save! (Basically the first one I had to write notes for was #2 and everything that happened before that was all part of rotation 1).

Congrats! Because of my large households, I'm going to do inner-rotations before rotating into a new household. I decided to focus on Calum and Arihi for the first inner rotation (I'm mostly done with them, so they will basically develop the house and work on their careers). Next, it'll be Dylan and Zeph. I'll continue their story. After that, it'll be Ember and then the Earth Elemental Twins. The next house in the rotation will be The Mua Pel'am Pod and that will start with Calum's Brother, Kemps Zalrian, (Formerly Adrian Zalrian). After that, it'll be the Service Sims. After the Service Sims, it'll be the Darkfins.
    @Metior_Ice Well, changing Tarsus to Tartarus would take that plotline down a different direction... he was supposed to be a one night stand! But we'll see. I am curious how much the sentiments will have faded by the time I get back. My toddlers have never been quite as much trouble as yours so I hope that's not a new bug. I like the name Jade and I agree it fits the stone theme.

Juniper is awesome and very easy to manage. I mean, he never throws tantrums, but he's a softy that cries a lot. I guess he's delicate and resilient like plants, his theme. He's such an opposite an comparison to his sister.

Jade is the energetic type. She can't sit still, and she's a force of nature at times. She's rough like rock and wild like nature, her theme involving nature.

This is a mood.

Her brother wasn't far behind her. Anyways, it's moments like this that make me wish toddlers could use a merform in shallow water.

There have been some adjustments to the story. Here is the new index.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17733031#Comment_17733031
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/888255/what-happened-in-your-game-today/p808
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/888255/what-happened-in-your-game-today/p809

The song for the next update's theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHDU5S02Jfs&list=PLZutfZtkMx7cUwJuigi7KdDVtePo4KxAO&index=6

And the location...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di638xS0jks&list=PLiX-4TIJ0PtllFBu00vCXJdidoGY2skRt&index=6

• vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited December 2020
    The Quelch family is the lucky family that gets to kick off rotation 2 and our first week in the fall.

Allison enjoyed spending the first day of fall fishing....with a ridiculous grin on her face the entire time!
    50692264383_20f5b9fd82_c.jpg

Pumpkin was still not aging up no matter what I did. So I cheated her up to cat...and then they updated the game today. I hope the aging fix for Sims is also for pets too.
    50693088247_1b2744d6aa_c.jpg
    50693087822_0353ef3251_c.jpg

David pampering Pumpkin while he waits for his next shift to start at the Windenburg catering company.
    50693087287_7a4d2b23ea_c.jpg

Allison has become pretty handy since they bought their first house. She is able to repair almost anything that breaks.
    50692261393_feec58c13a_c.jpg

Midway through the week Allison found out she was pregnant. David and Allison were ecstatic and can't wait to meet their new addition.
    50693002416_a2344ced3c_c.jpg
    50693084927_a4a96e7cf5_c.jpg

Pumpkin is the ultimate destroyer of furniture but Allison and David seem to encourage this behavior for some reason?
    50692260278_8e5891e5b2_c.jpg

Ugh....sheeee's baaaack! Another household garbage to rummage through and leave all over their lawn.
    50692259153_cd0d111673_c.jpg

But this time Allison caught our mysterious townie in the act. And she was not happy....the townie did not seem to care.
    50692999676_5c1aa935a5_c.jpg

After chasing her off (and politely asking her to leave) Allison went in for dinner. This townie didn't care and came right back to the garbage!
    50692257548_7cae6d2fe3_c.jpg

Allison is going to pop any day now! Yes she is heading for the fridge once again.
    50693081527_d2fc5c4f4f_c.jpg

Go pee already if you have to go that bad!
    50692254728_4c77a43d3c_c.jpg

Samuel Bacuzzi (head caterer at Windenburg Caerting company) is David's boss and does not look impressed with David's new menu suggestions. "No David - we can't serve raw fish to the citizens of Windenburg!"
    50693080677_085a8853f8_c.jpg

The Quelch family added an addition - a third bedroom (which is just an extra room right now) and turned the second bedroom into the nursery.
    50693077767_a36b95286c_c.jpg

Both David and Allison gained the close-knit lifestyle this week.
    50693091372_4bec819c7a_c.jpg

Welcome to the family Edith Quelch! She isn't so sure about this Sim world they talk about.
    50692253858_da9417f1b0_c.jpg

Allison found this cute ice cream onsie for Edith and she seems to like it.
    50693078347_e1107b51be_c.jpg

That is it for the Quelch family....next up will be the Moore family.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @DarkAngel1994 ooh they are so adorable, I wish I had them in my game just to see what babies would look like with different people lol.
    @vancanuckfan86 I wasn't even aware there was an aging bug that's what I get with too many test saves hopefully it is fixed, wires get crossed sometimes. That onsie is so cute if I played with babies I'd be looking for it ha.

Not much of course update means new test save which went well since I forgot it was up while I was doing something else then again to eat, I'll again show off the girls I'm so proud of though I only used one of these already.
    tVlC9eq.png
    GV096JB.png
    I love these two pics together, I need to make a few guys too, some also with make up I don't care lol.
    GchItgR.png
    I changed my lovely Brenda here into this one as it's my favorite look for her and she could only care that her plumbob was clashing, at least to here green and grey ain't that bad doll.
    bjbwC5z.png
    I didn't do anything at first, I let them decide what to do and they wanted to watch a movie even though half of them weren't interested then we came here and they just wanted to sit and talk in the main area which I feel like didn't happen as often before cause there is the bar here. So that was nice they all get along. I gave Juanita here a little push and then they took it from there., looks like Gia is saying 'well that was fast.'
    Yd7Trk7.png
    I love all of them but heavens if Juanita and Brenda aren't my faves even though I like another one a little more they stood out again.

Yeah that's it.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

@RedDestiny92 - They look amazing! :smiley:
    Luke was about to head over to Sakura's place (which was right across from them) and asked if Jean want to tag along.

"Why would I want to go to your girlfriend's house?" Jean asked.
    "She mentioned about having a twin sister," Luke commented.
    "Well, count me in."
    BoSlC3a.png

The boys walked across the bridge and made it to the Takahashi house.
    UAZHnFm.png

Luke greeted Sakura wth a kiss on the cheek.
    nGksSF5.png

Sakura's sister, Kimiko, came downstairs to meet the man who swept her sister off her feet and his handsome best friend.
    4k2Ps9C.png
    OYjGlYF.png

Jean find Kimiko very attractive.
    71E1zzQ.png
    kYn5z3U.png

Oh yeah, something ridiculous happened.

Luke made a move on Sakura....
    D2Xlffq.png

...while thinking about that b at the gym. :disappointed:
    BqrW0QT.png

Luke was then greeted by the dog he met at the temple.

"I remember you," Luke said and let the dog sniff his hand.
    "I see you two know each other already," Sakura said. "I was looking for her before we met."
    'That'll be a story to tell our kids how we met,' Luke thought as he petted the dog. "What's her name? I couldn't read the dog tag."
    "Her name's Mosura."
    "That's a really cool name."
    vZL2615.png
    OJtQmA6.png

The boys stayed for awhile before heading back home since they have to wake up early for work.

I don't know what happened, but when they came back from work, Luke was promoted and ended up in this... :lol:
    Even Jean had to look away to hold back his laugh.
    eOe1QKD.png
    pw0213q.png?1
    edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 3: Episode 14

Manuel and Summer decided to have a 3-day vacation in Mt. Komorebi. They arrived to their lodging in the morning of the day before New Year's Eve. This episode is all about their prenuptial vacation. (They're supposed to live together after their wedding, but for this vacation, I had to merge them into one household to make things easy.)
    ep14a.jpg

Show spoiler to see what happened during Day 1.
    First, they tried skiing. They were both unable to make a smooth run, but all they needed was a kiss from each other to feel better.
    ep14b.jpg

They saw the Mt. Komorebi mascot there and took opportunity to take selfie with him/her.
    ep14c.jpg

They attended the Festival of Light and started by eating the exclusive Taiyaki. Of course, paparazzis and fans are everywhere since Manuel is now a "Global Superstar." Apparently, he's also popular in Mt. Komorebi.
    ep14d.jpg

After eating Taiyaki, they bought and wore the festival kimono. Then they made a Tanataba wish together and gave gift to the dead.
    ep14e.jpg

When they went back to their lodging, they were already tired, so they went straight to sleep without WooHooing.
    ep14f.jpg

Show spoiler to see what happened during Day 2.
    It was the last day of the year, so Manuel and Summer both made a New Year's Resolution (increase a skill).
    ep14g.jpg

They ate near the food stall in Yukimatsu where a fan requested for a hug from Manuel.
    ep14h.jpg

Then they tried rock climbing and eventually reached Level 2, thus, fulfilling their New Year's Resolution.
    ep14i.jpg

They decided to have their dinner and watch the countdown to midnight in Izakaya Ipai. Paparazzis and fans soon came over to see the celebrity couple.
    ep14j.jpg

This time, they went home with some energy left. Still wearing rock climbing gear, they had their first WooHoo of the year.
    ep14k.jpg

Show spoiler to see what happened during Day 3.
    Manuel and Summer woke up about noon. They quickly took a bath and headed to Yukimatsu.
    ep14l.jpg

They both tried wearing celebrity disguise for the first time in order to be able to eat without being interrupted by fans or paparazzis. They removed their disguise after eating.
    ep14m.jpg

They both tried rock climbing again until the evening.
    ep14n.jpg

Then they had their dinner near the food stall.
    ep14o.jpg

After eating they went to Sutefani Onsen Bathhouse to try the hot springs. Paparazzis came over before they could even finish showering.
    ep14p.jpg

They decided to WooHoo in the hot springs, and they had to make the paparazzis leave first.
    ep14q.jpg
    ep14r.jpg

Summer's romantic interactions with Manuel in public eventually raised her celebrity status from "B-Lister" to "Proper Celebrity."
    Screenshot-378.png

Now they both have the fame shine.
    ep14s.jpg

The next morning, the couple had breakfast in their lodging before they went home from the vacation.
    ep14t.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Episode 11
    Episode 12
    Episode 13
    @DarkAngel1994 glad you like them, now about your couple they are still cute but all I see is Mr. hotpants in that towel lol
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Forgive me posting pics again but while I have time I finished my other eight sims while I was in the mood, the dudes.
    hSIhe4P.png
    Hopefully the last I'll have to point this out part time drag queen of hot in that dress...Luca, and not the last time I'll say it Mickey is my favorite favorite guy, he's the blond.
    d6p2OGN.png
    ef0hisH.png
    Again I just let them roam for a bit most of them went to pick a movie but Luca chatted out for a bit and I noticed that Toshi, orange, was checking him out and so was Victor who is in front with the ponytail. Luca doesn't care he's already in the mood for tennis shoes...no they don't go with your dress.
    YJmsdNW.png
    They were having a good time then I noticed they went and upset my man Mickey, Elvion(goth) looked so amused I just know he was being a backside munch so I took them to the park to roam instead.
    wnz6YEh.png
    They began to scatter almost as soon as I clicked play.
    sHJkPKv.png
    I gave a push here anddddddd Elvion and Westley didn't seem to mind, Mickey just wishes he had some popcorn for his new favorite show, you loveable creep.
    Dq1ELyK.png
    I had him go bask in the sun as Westley wanted to drop into pushups to impress Elvion..I think he's an odd muffin that one, after this I wanted them to mingle with the girls I had to go to the bar then travel again as it appeared they were in mid travel and were all home the next time around.
    c2C9Bml.png
    Now Luca, free of his highheels....Juanita is not amused by where he spawned in, you'll live.
    sLi6nul.png
    I had a few of them start talking then I let them roam again.
    TE887wq.png
    Two of my main faves hitting it off I wonder if it's a coincidence they both look good in updos, yes I dressed them but I meant they could like anyone, this works. <3
    HuUzFyT.png
    I let them go inside and some of the guys started cooking, I thought maybe Gem and Fabien were having a little moment like Gia even thought so but maybe not...
    jTGfn4R.png
    How could you not stare at that face, have you never eaten before dude chill...oh wait lol
    IuzMTiD.png
    I noticed Elvion was getting more and more annoyed so I pulled him away from the group, he has a problem with strangers.
    FXWi3kl.png
    "You okay?" Westley asked.

Elvion only shrugged.

"Ready to go?" he offered, though he seemed to be hitting it off with a few of the girls he didn't need to stay.

He went and Westley had to go say good bye for them both.
    FmKQt9G.png
    "Where's your moody friend?" Fabien asked.

"He's your friend too Fabs."

"Pfft I just met him."

"And he's a stick in the mud." Jaunita said as they giggled about it, getting quite the look from Westley I'd say.
    K3nrQCp.png
    Elvion was surprised when Westley walked in almost as soon as he had the television on, he figured they would all be out for a while.

"You didn't have to leave the party on my account." he muttered.

Westley only smiled, saying he didn't mind, as if you couldn't tell...so there you go, now I'm done with my pics.

All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited December 2020
    Corazon
    Household: Ernest-Vatore
    First | Previous

10-28-20-11-59-32-PM.jpg
    Thanks to Ravasheen, Lilith's bedroom is actually more like an art studio. She doesn't need sleep anyway, it works out. I moved her and Emilia in with each other and put them on the Old Salt House. I don't have screencaps of it, but we did keep the Old Salt House for a while and then bulldoze it. They also lived in a tiny house for a while because Lilith also only had 30k and Emi had 0. But then, Lilith wrote enough books to build an actual house.
    10-29-20-1-49-51-AM.jpg
    The first thing Emi decided to do after the new house was built is go read a book in Lilith's room. Early in their relationship, Emi kind of... hovered around her. It was sort of like she had no idea what else to do.

10-29-20-2-34-21-AM.jpg
    Emilia was already a mixologist, and with Lilith's bunches of books, they were making a decent amount in royalties, but Lilith got a job anyway as a professional athlete. And of course, she had to spend some time talking to the bathroom wall in the mirror, to raise her charisma.

10-29-20-5-34-57-AM.jpg
    In the meantime, she and Emi were first and foremost friends.

10-29-20-6-03-31-AM.jpg
    Pursuant to her aspiration goals, Emilia went to magic realm for a bit. And what should we find but Caleb, knitting in magic realm. Wow. That new hobby of his is getting kind of out of hand. xD But he's happy and it's not hurting anything.

10-29-20-11-02-01-PM.jpg
    Lilith and Emilia had popped open the pink bar some time before this, but hadn't really gone anywhere with it. So we went out on a date, and they seemed to have enjoyed it.

10-29-20-11-21-31-PM.jpg
    If you think this looks like Ezio working a job he shouldn't have, you'd be right. My NPCC settings were wrong, and it kept nabbing Ezio for other roles. The first time, it knocked him from a private attorney making 900+ an hour to a pizza boy. Oh I was so mad. xD The second time it put him here, as a waiter. I don't remember which one, I think it was Leila, but one of the waiters had died and it needed a replacement, so it grabbed Ezio. e_e

SolCaf is cursed. Every time played Sims go there, someone dies.

(I had a short interlude here where I switched over to the Vatores and fixed Ezio's job. Again.)

10-30-20-1-30-02-AM.jpg
    Lilith was dancing, and Emilia decided to brush her teeth. The result was a little bit creepy.

10-30-20-5-05-06-AM.jpg
    Being as this is Lilith, queen of the treadmills, we went to the gym every night or so. Morgyn and Liberty both were there, and spent a lot of time talking. Because they don't talk to each other enough of course.

10-30-20-5-12-43-AM.jpg
    Surprisingly, Ezio was there. This is the only time that's ever happened.

10-30-20-5-16-32-AM.jpg
    Morgyn teleported right in front of Lilith, and then got this look on his face like "Oh wow that's surprising."
    No it's not, honey.

10-30-20-5-21-17-AM.jpg
    Showoff.

10-30-20-5-33-16-AM.jpg
    Back in the dark ages, we had an issue with spellcasters randomly generating with the curse skin details. I later went in there and fixed it, and she's actually very pretty. This is Cali Landgraab, the youngest child of Nancy and Geoffrey. After Geoffrey died, Nancy remarried Travis Scott, and they had a daughter Karen. In current gameplay, Nancy just died off (it took forever because she had an immortal role too), and Karen's a teenager. She is also very pretty, and actually her traits aren't too bad either. She is a klepto, but... klepto snob. I was like yeah that makes sense.

Household: Vatore
    10-30-20-6-25-08-AM.jpg
    Ezio got cemetery duty, and took all the urns to their resting place. Unlike the other Sims, Ezio was not bothered by this at all. Even Lilith and MAYOR had gotten a sad moodlet out of it. Ezio got a happy one.

#gothas
    10-30-20-6-37-09-AM.jpg
    Ezio and Caleb went on a date to Nine East. And spent most of it smiling at each other very stupidly. But of course.

10-30-20-7-02-25-AM.jpg
    Caleb had to run off to class, which left Mayor Whiskers stuck with a very flirty Ezio.

Up to this point, they lived on Brooks Bridge Borough, but then Darrel died off and Gemma was an elder, so I was like eh, and moved them out of Rock Ridge Canyon, and yoinked the lot.

And the dread bad environment moodlet bug hit them full-force. I spent some time right here trying to remake this save, which is how I ended up with so many saves with Ezio in them lol but ofc, they were never the same. Eventually, I gave up, and came back to the original.

Yup, we're just about at current gameplay.

11-03-20-4-40-41-AM.jpg
    I have a notebook mod that lets you write books and stuff with it instead of needing a computer. Ezio loves to practice writing autonomously, he will do it on the computer too but prefers the notebook.

This is a weird echo of Drake's influence. Drake was a novelist, and also preferred writing in a notebook.

(In the rewrite of MMB/TMA, I replaced Caleb with Drake as the illegitimate Dussault, and Ezio immediately attached to him and I got a poly. Well turned out Caleb had a crush on him too and I got a poly quad that the game can't handle. So now I just have one save with EzioxCaleb, one with EzioxCassandra, and someday, I may have one save with EzioxDrake. Maybe. He's not mine and I feel weird playing him.)

11-03-20-5-23-25-AM.jpg
    Mayor Whiskers and Caleb did synchronised napping.

11-03-20-6-53-32-AM.jpg
    One morning, Caleb woke up flirty, and got Ezio all hot and bothered too. It turned out well for him. >>

(They can have babies, btw, so we'll see if they have kids in this one. Quite determined to do so in the other one eh? ONE Woohoo, that was all that took. Oi. But the one where they have the finances and stability to handle a kid and they haven't had one yet. ??? You know what, I can believe that, happens in RL too.)

12-01-20-5-53-57-PM.jpg
    Morgyn came by to say hello, and they spent some time talking. And I was busy trying to figure out how to fix the stupid bug. Hahaha. The good news is, I did fix it.

Also, yes, Ezio does still have his fangs. They stayed after he humanised and I left them. xD

So for sheer interest reasons.
    11-01-20-3-21-21-AM2.png
    This is Cali. She looks a lot like Nancy but you can see the Geoffrey in her, too.

10-29-20-7-39-03-PM2.png
    And I don't remember her name, but this is Mele and Alika's only child. I fiddled with her in CAS because the game put her in mint green and hot pink and my goth sensibility was Offended.

Don and Penny also had one more child, I was right, a boy named Gordon. He looks like his mother.

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
    edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 3: Episode 15

Erik was in a mood for a fling with a much older woman, so he invited Brytani Cho for a date in the restaurant-inn (renamed as "The Perfect Love Day Date") in Newcrest.
    Ep15a.jpg

After eating, they had their first kiss together. Show spoiler to see the screenshot of their kiss.
    Ep15b.jpg

Then they WooHooed in one of the bedrooms.
    Ep15c.jpg

Erik thought Brytani passed out after their WooHoo, but she didn't. It was death by overexertion! The other people in the restaurant-inn (including some paparazzis) soon came in followed by Grim Reaper.
    Ep15d.jpg

During the reaping, Johnny was eating with Cherie and his daughter (who came down to see what's happening and then came back upstairs to eat) in the dining area upstairs (Erik and Brytani ate downstairs),
    Ep15e.jpg

Luna celebrated her birthday in Bathe de Rill. Jordan's former neighbor Raj Rasoya (who met Luna in one of the festivals in San Myshuno) was invited to the party. Jordan's ex-girlfriend Phoenix (who's still friends with Luna) was also there.
    Ep15f.jpg

Jordan was invited to the wedding party of Octavia Moon and Gunther Munch (who eventually reached "Proper Celebrity" status by writing books of different genre) in Myshuno Meadows.
    Ep15g.jpg

The newly wed couple and the guests ate inside. Jordan witnessed Cherie breaking up with Johnny during the party.
    Ep15h.jpg

After the break up, Cherie insisted having a private conversation with Jordan upstairs. Cherie (by "Share Secret" interaction) told him that she's been attracted to him since the day they met in Erik's birthday party. Then they had their first kiss together.
    Ep15i.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Episode 11
    Episode 12
    Episode 13
    Episode 14
    Wow, I have to give props to the other posters here such as @sunblond and @Metior_Ice for being able to write too long... I'm too lazy to do that, so I just let my screenshots do the talking :D

@RedDestiny92 - They're already one of my favorite couples in the legacy.
    I wasn't expecting Luke to come back looking like that. Jean got promoted too (forgot to mention that), but didn't end up like Luke. XD

Not related to the legacy, but every sim has their own story.
    Jean asked Kimiko on a date, and they went to a restaurant in Brindleton Bay. They had a really good time and ate some good meal.
    Soon after that, Jean suddenly proposed to Kimiko...on their FIRST date! Guess he really loves her so much.
    zTaRgUp.png

She said yes! :)
    k8Ramjj.png

Now back to the legacy...
    Jean and Kimiko moved to a small modern house in Wakaba, and Luke moved in with Sakura.
    xNwjSTt.png

Luke went out on a jog with Mosura, and Sakura got a job as a gardener.
    G80Mzoh.png
    OUjFaep.png

Not too long, there was the Festival of Light happening nearby, and the couple had some tasty taiyaki.
    jfuM0Xu.png

Sakura took a selfie with Yamachan.
    L1jbw63.png

They both purchased the festival kimono and cozied up at the bonfire.
    S64WFjh.png

They made a wish together with the same thought: getting married and having a family.
    Luke remembered his first wish he made at the temple, and that was true love.
    opb01Uh.png
    vbvD7m3.png

(I accidentally got Kimiko and Kaori mixed up. Who looks better?)
    1VHVZIK.png

Luke and Sakura had a great time at their first festival together and went back home to end the night with woohoo.
    giolDlh.png
    fqMNhCZ.png
    OD73hWe.png

Meet the Robertson
    I guess I missed Jean at the Festival of Light.
    S73fxO5.png

Just like Luke and Sakura, Jean and Kimiko ended their night with woohoo.
    4FLf8EK.png

Kimiko got a job as a painter.
    0Xb6xWb.png

Jean went to work out without his gym buddy.
    9n1o7gn.png

They planned a small wedding at the Hazakura Lounge with only Luke and Sakura as guests.
    wuXKroq.png
    T6eHrb9.png
    XpiVzuD.png
    whoLSsV.png
    oE7IIqN.png
    pw0213q.png?1
    edited January 2021
    It seems the device I use impacts whether or not I see notifications. Later this week, I'm going to try to catch anything that I missed, but I tried to respond to all the tags first. Now, that the Zalrian household has all its members, I can finally make some progress with their gameplay.

Story Index:

Extras Index:
    The Island Elementals: Jade and Juniper

To start things off.

Juniper, feeling a little sad, thought: "No more dolls. I want to play something else. Maybe green shapes... green... I'm hungry."

Calum gave Juniper a soothing hug after dinner. He couldn't speak yet, but it helped.

Calum's book Royalty Report for his books came in....

Arihi came home and started feeding the twins. Juniper: "Babba-babble (I love the music in the nursery)."

Arihi smiled and nodded as she prepared food for Ember. Arihi thought: "I swear, Jade will eat when I catch her. No more squishy-squishies messes!"

While Arihi chased down Ember, Dylan and Zeph had a small party upstairs.

Arihi managed to feed the kids before letting Calum take over. Calum had the fun task of putting the kids to bed.

Calum told a story about magical plesiosaurs and island spirits mistaken for fireflies.

While everyone was at work or school. the fabricator turned on Calum: "Pay your bills cheapskate!"

This is the point when I hit the triple threat with the Toddlers. Both Jade and Juniper were critical with Fun, Sleep, and Hunger. Jade was filthy after using the diaper. I had Calum step in to fix the situation, and this is when I realized that I couldn't trust the AI to do things on their own. Schedules didn't line up, so I couldn't just lock both parents out. I imagine that I ran into problems because they are twins. If they had one child, I think Calum could have handled everything autonomously with a high chair. I could have locked doors too. Unfortunately, the twins spread him thin. He's unaffected by critically low fun, but he's gotten dangerously hungry and critically dehydrated caring for the toddlers.

Jade used her diaper and was starving. She seemed to need multiple meals to get full. She was even more angry that she was too hungry to play.
    Jade to Calum: "Babba-Babbles!! (Food Now!!)"

While Arihi performed upgrades, Calum knew better than to fight nature. Jade sat on the floor and ate.

While Jade ate, Calum potty trained Juniper.
    (On a side note and in hindsight, I kinda wish I just had Calum do all the child care stuff instead of trying to make Arihi an involved parent...)

Juniper: "Squishy fun!"

Calum: "Don't make messes."

Jade thinking: "Doll house in sight, target locked. Initiating the tremors!"

Jade: "I'm starving, but I'm too tired to eat. I want story time!"

Even Calum has his braking point, and he wasn't going to have it. Jade threw tantrums because her needs were low, but she did not want to actually satisfy her needs. She was just being defiant and complaining about doing what she wants AND needs to do. Poor Juniper ended up passed out on the floor. Juniper was easy. He only got sad and cried when his needs were low. Calum could give him a hug and that was enough to help get his needs up. Jade was just actively being self-destructive.

Jade and Juniper never got to enjoy Plantfest or meet the flower bunny.

Juniper just wanted to feel better, so he ate his food, hopeful for a naptime story.

Ember checked in on Calum. He might look like he's human, but he's a merman. Calum spent too much time out of the water and began drying out. His skin was itchy and pealing. He needed to get back in the water, but he wanted to read Juniper to sleep.

After getting Juniper to sleep, Arihi stepped in to help potty train Jade.

After she used the potty, Arihi gave her a bath.

Meanwhile, Dylan was fabricating eco-parts for water and power saving upgrades when the machine turned on him.

Calum spent some time teaching Juniper Shapes.

Somehow, the twins ended up home alone. My sims are friends with the new Nanny the game generated, unfortunately, he never actually did anything with the kids... didn't even show up to care for them until my sims returned home.

I had them care for themselves. I wish the high chairs were the only thing that impacts the gameplay with toddlers, but the check toddler interaction can be aggravating. So, the reason I use High Chairs is because it is the only way for sims to autonomously help toddlers with their hunger need if your sims aren't regularly cooking meals. If meals are prepared regular enough, toddlers are very able when it comes to self care. I'm just stubborn and always try to use the high chair even if the game out right lies about the best place to feed toddlers....

While Jade ate faux-lobster, I'm worried about Juniper thinking he can order grilled cheese on his tablet.

Jade and Juniper's needs were well taken care of, so I had Calum and Dylan give them baths.

Calum played with Juniper before putting him to bed.

The next day.

Jade: "Squishy Mess Time!"

Arihi: "You shouldn't throw your food on the floor."

Jade: "And you shouldn't be such a downer."

For a good chunk of time, Calum, Arihi, Dylan, and Zephyr, worked in shifts to get their skills maxed out to end their toddlerhood.

Calum teaching Jade her basic needs.

Ember had an annoying glitch that prevented her from going to bed. The rest of the family were fine. They found a new favorite spot to sleep. Keep in mind that Arihi, Dylan, and Zephyr do not need to satisfy their hydration need, and they autonomously choose to do this given the option. Even though this is where they prefer to sleep, time needs to be manually sped up.

I had the entire family go into the Nursery and spend some family time. Calum was pretty funny to watch. The Sunny Aspect made everyone energized, so they danced and played with the earth elementals. It seems that in the same way Ember doesn't prefer her opposite. Zephyr doesn't like his opposite, even if Juniper is the Spirit of the Forest and Jade is the Spirit of the Land.

Dylan enjoys the Earth Elementals' company similar to how Zephyr enjoys the Fire Elementals company.

Ember to Arihi: "What are the other Elementals Like?"

Arihi: "The other elementals don't have a physical form, but they are always watching. I think one of them was paranoid and likes to live under a rock while the other was average with her only unordinary trait being her exceptional averageness. The others, well, they don't usually get involved with human affairs. We are neutral watchers and guides."

Ember: "I'd love to learn more."

Dylan helped burn off Jade's extra energy while Zeph helped Juniper develop his thinking skills.

The next night, during a thunderstorm, Juniper woke up in the middle of the night, climbed three floors and up to the pool where the family preferred to sleep. During a thunderstorm, he sat near the pool and played on his tablet before passing out., Again, this was another moment where I wish merfolk toddlers had a merform that allowed them to enter a pool. Mertoddlers aren't human. Drowning isn't a risk for any merperson at any age and human parents can't sleep in the water during a thunderstorm. Normally, merfolk have trouble sleeping in a thunderstorm.

As time passed, the family took shifts teaching the toddlers their needs, than numbers, and finally spelling. Jade was harder to teach. Sometimes, she learned while bobbing up and down as if she was ready to run, dance, and play!

Juniper thought: "C... D... CD, like the music Dylan listens to."

Arihi: "Very good."

Jade: "3+7=10"

Calum: "Yes!"

Juniper thought: "D... R... A... G... O... N... Dragon, like the ones Ember wants as a pet!"

Arihi: "Ver eep-eep. Cough. I had a dolphin in my throat. Good job!"

Dylan and Zeph are preparing for University. So, they started developing their research and debate skills. They also took some time to meditate and connect with their elements in the place where the four elements coverged.

Eventually, they tapped into their Elements and took their true form, losing their human disguise. Even though they couldn't walk in their true form, their connection to their element awakened the ability to levitate and teleport wherever they wanted to go.

After talking to Ember, Arihi decided to reconnect with the spiritual plane.

Summerfest came near the end of the Summer. Time seemed to fly by. Jade and Juniper raced into the sea and waded through deeper water to splash and play.

As they splashed, Jade imagined merfolk diving into sunken wrecks and recovering chests full of the Eyes of Sulani. Juniper imagined merfolk tending to various kelp farms.

When Calum and Dylan caught up to them, Jade had already finished spalshing. Dylan's lifeguard instincts kicked in and he patrolled the beach for danger.

Zephyr was close by, but he spent Summerfest dropping meteors on his Sim City. The shade from his personal rocket helped keep the sun glare to a minimum.

Arihi reconnected with the spiritual plane and began levitating.

Meanwhile, Calum kept a close eye on the earth elementals. Jade and Juniper worked on making a sand castle together.

When Calum left the earth elementals to swim in the sea, Dylan teleported over to Jade and Juniper to keep an eye on them.

It's kinda fitting that the first sand sculpture these earth elementals make is a Cow Plant.

Dylan started jamming by the fire when Zeph stole the show with his expert fire dancing.

Not wanting to miss out, Jade led Juniper up the stairs to where the rest of the family was.

Arihi gained such a strong connection to Sulani's spiritual energy that she actually started a fire and completed the tradition for interacting with fire.

After Summerfest ended, Zeph interacted with a weather machine and changed the season, causing a temporal flux that turned back time. A new household in the rotation was about to enter this world and needed to get set up.

Music hinting at the next post. Up We Go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibbL9p2AQqQ&amp;list=PLiX-4TIJ0PtllFBu00vCXJdidoGY2skRt&amp;index=16

Post edited by Metior_Ice on
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Magnolia May and her parents Garth & Tricia have moved into a Colorado style home in Brindelton Bay (or whatever the name is). After Christmas and before new years Magnolia will be moving out on her own.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I should finish my Windenberg update.
    Derrick and Evie decided that it was too sad living in the Munch house without Khaled and Mila, so they moved into the remodel of the Fyres house that I downloaded from the gallery. I'd love to tell you who made it but when I transferred files to my new computer I lost my tray files somehow so I can use the lot because I had placed it but I can't look up its gallery information.

Anyway, it's a nice house. This shot is of the backyard.
    467bluW.png

Derrick had the day off on their first day there so I have some pics of him enjoying the new place. I'll put them under a spoiler for loading purposes.
    Sitting by one of the fireplaces.
    lhx2e6L.png

He decided to burn some money. They had plenty, after selling off all the furniture they didn't need after combining the old and new houses.
    9zIPgfz.png

I like to think he was reminiscing about Mila here while eating her leftovers out of the new fridge.
    72nUOg5.png

I redid the large master bedroom walk-in closet to be his painting and carving studio. Sorry about the spots, he took medicine later.
    kLR9Imj.png

And I made sure to keep his family paintings and move them into the main hallway.
    0cgASKN.png

The other thing that happened, after they moved into a bigger house, was that Derrick and Evie decided to take in the orphan Candy and her sister Yuki.
    FD0ZVqq.png

More below the next spoiler.
    Yuki immediately had a huge mood swing, just to make sure they understood how challenging foster parenting could be.
    BIxydSZ.png
    rajjCqr.png

What did we get ourselves into?
    F1Un8hE.png

Derrick didn't do much better at first.
    AnhjQVU.png

Even his special emotion power from growing up with a full empathy bar didn't quite cheer Candy up. But she did at least give working out her frustrations on the punching bag a try.
    6c8BoYU.png
    bXnSkOe.png

She's not the only one - everyone still had sad moodlets about their recent losses.
    qIW3LkL.png

At least Yuki was good at comforting her sister, even if her own emotions were a roller coaster.
    HDHBv0z.png

But she did sleep in her clothes the first day, not ready to admit this was home.
    BBpppJD.png

Candy fit in more quickly, and the Riley the dog certainly seemed to approve.
    HePuiRC.png

The upstairs gym had a DJ booth in the corner, because the parents knew both Darius and Candy were big into clubbing and they hoped to curb the curfew breaking.
    uUvnTJ3.png

And Darius inherited Khaled's guitar, though he's been distracting himself with video games and hasn't yet started to learn music.
    rN3DDpK.png

Random shot of the master bedroom. Khaled and Mila's starlight accolades for poetry and song are on the mantel.
    GNTjS4G.png

The guys going about their day, while Yuki continues to be moody.
    Xa9pldO.png

And the dog developed an obsession with the pool.
    4BnLNpS.png

Meanwhile Darius sees nothing but positives to having his girlfriend living in the house.
    WTAzukQ.png

He even has a closet now... remember how fun closets are?
    Ed2uUV0.png

She remembers.
    ldS2Msd.png

Steamy!
    x1MYQJx.png

My plan for these two is to have them try for baby the minute they both have aged up, as that's the closest to a teenage pregnancy I can get without mods. Funny thing is that Darius has the rebellious phase, but every time he breaks a rule it's because I told him to. I'm not sure what that phase does, but at least it fits my story for him.

My game is full of teenagers right now, so of course I added two more. Not sure what I'm thinking there. But they're all developing their own personalities and stories right now and it's kind of fun to see the third generation coming into their own. I do think Darius and Candy could cool it off a little bit, but my other young couples aren't quite so... active, and variety is good.
  • VeganZebraVeganZebra Posts: 32 Member
    My sims Ashley and max got engaged. Don't have pics.
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Getting in as much game play as I can before my maternity leave ends! Pretty short update and the Moore family was up next....

Justin took Phyllis into the bathroom to talk about the weather.....ummmm ok?!
    50696343883_bb86aca562_c.jpg

Enjoying the day off with his RC Copter.
    50697174372_56c752b6e0_c.jpg

He convinced Kendra (his wife) to watch the newest science fiction movie (Aliens of Windenburg). Kendra wasn't a fan.
    50697086371_95e1066dbc_c.jpg

oh noooooo!
    50697085326_0a44e6a004_c.jpg

The Moore's are ready for a baby.
    50697084631_4bcc7eb721_c.jpg

It worked.
    50696338638_30afbace8e_c.jpg
    50696337598_542b4ff092_c.jpg

Don't worry about your wife Justin. She is just in labour!
    50697081901_6bd1d2876c_c.jpg

They built a shed so that Justin's robotic station could move out of the babies bedroom.
    50696335868_dc924465df_c.jpg
    50696334733_a167033f96_c.jpg

It's a girl - meet Claire Moore.
    50697165487_6c4988dddb_c.jpg

Next up will be the Thain family. I haven't decided yet if they'll have a baby this week or wait until their next rotation.
    @SwanSong93 I had another long post so I apologize. I had a lot happen in my game, and I still have more to share.

I think I figured out how I attracted the attention of Aliens before I started posting too!
    edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 3: Episode 16

It's the day before Love Day, and it's also the day of Manuel and Summer's wedding! Many guests arrived early, and the ceremony began! (Credits to the person who shared the wedding venue lot in the gallery although I made some changes)
    Ep16a-correction.jpg

Screenshot-380.png

Manuel knew from the very first day he met Summer that this moment's gonna happen someday. Among the guests were the boys of Reality Kings and other friends including famous celebrities. Of course, their family members were also there.
    Ep16b.jpg
    Ep16c.jpg
    Ep16d.jpg

The cutting of the wedding cake (Tiered Cake baked by Summer's mom) was done in the dining area. It was witnessed by Manuel's social media followers via his drone.
    Ep16e.jpg

The guests enjoyed the party, and more arrived after the wedding ceremony.
    Ep16f.jpg

It was a perfect wedding party!
    Screenshot-381.png

Some guests left immediately after the party, and some stayed for a while longer.
    Ep16g.jpg

But the newly wed couple had to go to their honey moon venue.

Show spoiler to see where.
    It was in Sulani! (Credits to the person who shared it to the gallery)

They came to the venue still in wedding attire. Manuel thought a serenade would be a perfect foreplay.
    Ep16h-correction.jpg

Then they did the you-know-what.
    Ep16i.jpg

The following morning, they needed a nice bath.
    Ep16j.jpg

Oh, it was Love Day already! They ate breakfast and then headed to Sand Simoleon Beach after a paparazzi came.
    Ep16k.jpg

They had a short but sweet date.
    Ep16l.jpg

Then they returned to the honey moon venue to have quality time together in the water.
    Ep16m-correction.jpg

They spent the rest of their stay in the venue relaxing and flirting in the hot tub.
    Ep16n.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Episode 11
    Episode 12
    Episode 13
    Episode 14
    Episode 15
    @Metior_Ice You don't have to apologize... I don't mind seeing very long posts here.. In fact, I'm amazed :smile:
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I gave some of my sims a new skintone makeovers, it so reminded me of Sims 3 CAS. I really hope that the devs keep at it. I would love to be able to play around with the hair colors, eye colors, walls/floors/doors/windows colors & furniture colors just like in Sims 3. :)
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Magnolia May and her parents Garth & Tricia have set up the Christmas tree and are discussing plans for the holiday. Maybe a ski trip.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top