Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    Erytheia and Xanthe are *finally* teenagers :D:D They both look so pretty. And... they don’t match anymore! They have their own individual styles! :D:D

The only problem is that, even though she’s too old, Erytheia is still somehow regarded as leader of the No Grown-Ups Allowed club. So I’m going to have to figure out what to do. Likely the solution will be to disband the club somehow, and then create a new one.
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    Mayor Whiskers made a generous donation toward Dylan and Zephyr's effort to rebuild the Elemental Temple that helps maintain Sulani's Spiritual Balance. As a result, Mayor Whiskers has officially succeeded as Mayor of Brindleton Bay and became the official Chief of Sulani. As is appropriate, Alania Look, formerly the Chieftains Villa, is now his home. Reef and Sara will not only be responsible for the Caldera Eco Center, the heart of Sulani's Conservation Efforts, but now, they will also be responsible for maintaining Chieftain Whiskers' personal Villa complete with a fully functional personal vet facility with the highest quality equipment, sofas to be pampered on, the most expensive cat tree and toys as well as the means for his people to cook him gourmet meals. There's also a robot that will tend to any hair balls as well as a self cleaning cat litter.

All hail Chieftain Whiskers and may he manage Sulani fairly and justly.
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    edited November 2020
    With Cerise already in bed, and their adult children, those still living at home, also deciding to retire for the night with their upcoming workday ahead, Grim and Aislinn headed out to Pan Europa Discotheque.

*spoiler tagged again for those who don't wish to see what Grim looks like out of his full Reaper aspect.
    fljE7Zi.png

It seemed some of their other children and grandchildren had also had the same idea. Kore, Hades, their daughter in law Lorelei, their granddaughter Hel, and grandson Arawn, there were plenty of hugs to go around.
    B1cBr0K.png

Just as it seemed they might actually have a chance to enjoy their night out, one of the patrons stood close to the DJ booth and managed to get themselves electrocuted.
    lSdtaIJ.png

Ugh! Not only did he now have to suddenly attend a job, he also had to listen to the weeping and wailing of folks he knew 🐸🐸🐸🐸 well didn't even know the deceased even existed until a few minutes ago. Grim was becoming more and more annoyed by the second.
    vqbTUHt.png

Thankfully his wife had learnt long ago to always keep a death flower, or two, handy for such an occasion. Night saved!
    GBSfuby.png
    ABD2zGN.png

With the DJ nowhere to be seen after the night's turn of events, Aislinn decided to keep the party going by taking over. A more subdued Grim stood by and watched his wife spin tunes, he's also learnt long ago that mortals didn't respond well to a Soul Reaper partying immediately after a job, even if that job did involve resurrecting the poor sods who had died.
    EQfqIoP.png

Seeing his Dad now looking reluctant to join in the night's fun, Hades Reaper decided to try to cheer him up with a father/son selfie.
    PCpdTvd.png

Grim and Aislinn finally returned home to find most of their kids already finishing up breakfast, and a pile of dishes to be done. They really hadn't meant to stay out that long, had they? Oh who were they kidding, that was exactly what they'd planned to do.
    PgHb8I7.png
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    Reality Kings Season 2-Episode 4

It was Love Day! Mick and Jessie had a simple date in the venue of the Spice Festival. Mick won the Spice Curry Challenge and earned the prize T-shirt. Manuel, whose new home is just close by, played guitar for festival goers to watch.
    Ep4-1.jpg

It was Thorne and Deauxma's wedding! Of course, Manuel and Summer are both invited along with the other friends and/or relatives of Thorne and Deauxma.
    Ep4-2.jpg
    Ep4-3.jpg

Jordan invited Manuel, Mick, Dane, and Erik to hang out in Sand Simoleon Beach. Jordan took the opportunity to have a selfie with Manuel who is now a Rising Star.
    Ep4-4.jpg

Erik visited the Villareal residence to sleep with his girlfriend Luna.
    Ep4-5.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited November 2020
    @Lucy_Henley
    Erytheia and Xanthe are *finally* teenagers :D:D They both look so pretty. And... they don’t match anymore! They have their own individual styles! :D:D

The only problem is that, even though she’s too old, Erytheia is still somehow regarded as leader of the No Grown-Ups Allowed club. So I’m going to have to figure out what to do. Likely the solution will be to disband the club somehow, and then create a new one.

I don't know if you use mods, but I had that issue with clubs in my game and used this mod to fix it. You can add a played sim as leader of a club with a cheat. That will remove the " inappropriate" sim from the slot.

https://modthesims.info/d/616973/club-utils.html
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    So, I had an insanely crazy idea I'll ruminate on before acting on.

Mayor Whiskers of Brindleton Bay is now Chieftain Whiskers of Sulani after winning the lotto and providing major funds for the Restoration of Sulani. As Sulani's Chief, it would be entertaining to create a kind of legacy for him. I need to think of a good last name. I did use Chieftan Whiskers's lotto winnings to build his villa. He donated a lot to the Elemental Twins, but he made sure to first use the funds to build his own personal villa. Pictures of Chieftan Whiskers will come after I'm caught up with the updates. I need to give him an island makeover... So hard to find the right outfits... There aren't enough stuff that scream Island Living...

I admit, not being able to share stuff without a USB drive has made staying current here difficult. Instead of sharing stuff directly from the game while I play, I've had to time when I save the content to my USB. I think once I'm current, I'll have to play the game, save the screenshots, close the game, open the sharing app, copy all the content to the USB and then share stuff. I'll probably have to remember that order if I want to stay current.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    SwanSong93 wrote: »
    Reality Kings Season 2-Episode 4

Jordan invited Manuel, Mick, Dane, and Erik to hang out in Sand Simoleon Beach. Jordan took the opportunity to have a selfie with Manuel who is now a Rising Star.
    Ep4-4.jpg

-To be continued-

The Life Guard's Hair Style looks like the one Dylan and Zephyr have. Maybe I'm just seeing things. It could be auto-generated.

But, at the same time, merfolk tend to have the fitness level requirements for the job, and all the merfolk in my game that don't have jobs tend to be given the job... Not saying that being a merperson is required to be a life guard... They just tend to more commonly get the levels naturally.

Sorry, one last edit, none of my Young Adult Dylan and Zephyr are given a job, but they do have all the lifeguard career rewards unlocked because it was their teenager job.

Might as well be a worthwhile time to share this too.

The Beach Flex introduction is an Island Living Life Guard Career Reward that gives the user of the interaction a confident moodlet. This interaction can be performed as a friendly interaction after introductions are made too and still make the user confident.
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    I was quiet and busy with building, but I finally finished with my school. But back to my game.

Viktoria and Ludwig were going to visit Karl and his family. They said goodbuy to Hedwig who wished them a pleasent journey.

NqiOh06.png
    8iRpWsa.png

Viktoria and Ludwig waited for Karl, who wanted to pick up them from the trainstation.

syCVvT9.png
    But then a tragic accident happened, A train derailed and the three family members were immediately killed.

BuqhCQE.png

Helene had to tell the kids that they had lost their father.

0pEZfQo.png

It was hard to Wilhelm to stood at the graves, he didn't want to leave but a thunderstorm forced him.

gpHtF7j.png

The siblings and their husbands met each other for a funerary banquet. Some of them didn't have seen each other for years,lLike Mathilde and Hedwig.

mEvQP4i.png

The three daughter get to know their aunt Mathilde.

RLOFUXt.png

The sibling try to comfort Helene and offer their support to her.

uBFutv2.png

Since Hedwig is still a juvenile, Wilhelm took over the responsibility to her, so she moved to them.

XPOdxLK.png

The siblings agreed that the youngest son Otto should inherit the parents home, since everyone else had already build a house for their families. Otto and his pregnant wife were thankful that there weren't no inheritance disputes.
  • Options
    After school on Friday, Alexander invited Erytheia over to Willow Creek.
    "Hey! You know, I love the new club name!" he laughed.
    "Oh, yeah, I thought it'd be funny," Erytheia replied. "Even though it won't last long, seeing as we'll age up soon and become too old for the club."
    "That's true," Alexander said. "Still, we can have one last meeting before then."

kSzFgmZ.jpg

The next day was New Year's Eve, and Artemis decided to create some artwork to celebrate the occasion.

FDwOSyA.jpg

Caroline had a job that day (where I didn't follow her). When she came home, she'd become a Proper Celebrity! What an awesome way to end the year!

kJkgSuh.jpg

Zershooby!Time for the countdown...

KRC3kGt.jpg

These two... <3

8WQgbug.jpg

With increased fame came the paparazzi. Caroline was well aware of her pristine reputation and decided to befriend the guy who turned up at the penthouse door. After all, if she was nice to them, they'd hopefully be nice to her.

QlhRh3o.jpg

Apollo had been feeling a little dizzy and was even seeing stars. It had definitely been illness season for the past few days. He acquired some medicine, and immediately felt much better upon drinking it.

Wi8mgWc.jpg

No real caption, just a nice shot of Peter pretending to be a sea monster and Erytheia being a pirate. Childhood isn't going to last much longer...

26KBqPL.jpg

It was time for one final meeting of Erytheia's kids' club, and Alexander and Helen came over as usual. Helen decided to put on a puppet show, and she had some willing audience members.

kPaOc6H.jpg

Erytheia's resolution had been to finish the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration, which would also mean she had achieved all the childhood aspirations. And, on Monday evening, she achieved her resolution, and earned herself a seventh trait. Despite being gifted in multiple areas, she always knew that she would focus on creative pursuits as she got older. (And yes, Xanthe also achieved this goal of gaining all childhood aspirations).

gz7BaNd.jpg

It was just as well that Erytheia and Xanthe had achieved this goal, as it was soon time for them to grow up... (this is actually Tuesday evening).

TEwggzo.jpg

Erytheia as a Teen! Perhaps the jumper is a little bright, but she doesn't care.

sV9025z.jpg

And here's Xanthe.

bVeoGOS.jpg

Oh yes, and Alexander too.

TuqyQgT.jpg
  • Options
    The Restored World Saga: Restoring Sulani Arc

Story Index

The Elemental Twins: Dylan and Zephyr

For People that include Dylan and Zephyr in their game
    Something worth noting when it comes to Dylan and Zephyr is that they have one specific townie career they are extremely likely to get automatically from the game: The Life Guard Career

So, if anyone adds the current Dylan and Zephyr to their gallery, a good way to naturally run into them is to visit the beach. It might be obvious, but they are likely to show up at the beach as a Life Guard or a visitor. They have the Child of the Ocean trait and exceed all the requirements for the final level of the Life Guard Career.

Another important note, I created separate outfits that represent their merfolk and elemental origins. If these occult outfits are removed and the household is not merwoke, they should blend in with human sims. Even in the water, human sims shouldn't see their natural form, but they will swim usually fast. Their normal "human" attire should make them look like they are from the Tropical Islands.

I found that completing the Seashell collection will awaken the household to the existence of merfolk. The final shell: The "Ordinary" Conch Shell doesn't seem to count unless you blow on it. For those who don't want to see merfolk in their true form, it is highly advisable to not blow on that conch shell. That interaction will attract ALL the nearby merfolk and reveal their true identity. The game even says that no merperson can resist the conch's call.

The Conch that makes households merwoke is the same conch used to merform a lot of mermadic magic.

50562690632_1f9296eb66_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201101225919 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

How Vlad Lost his Pants
    In the time it took Vlad to swim this distance, I think it was Zephyr, Zephyr or Dylan swam the full distance back and forth.

50562690562_240ca065b1_h.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201101230433 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

50562690612_723127634e_c.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201101230132 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

50562557921_0ef3b7bc35_c.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201101230249 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

50562690587_b225cc0591_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201101230412 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Becoming Angling Aces
    Picking up where I left off with their Outdoor Adventures, I worked on completing the Angling Ace Aspiration. The Corridor of the Sea had fish tanks that needed fish in them. It was worth getting the satisfaction points. Even though it made them sad to pull fish out of the ocean, the sad moodlet was overridden by happy and confident moodlets.

50562557531_ba74fd7ba5_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201101230520 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

50562557896_67f1cfff73_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201101230620 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Naturally, their Aquatic Lure was a powerful mermadic spell that lured very rare fish species. It made the twins happy to release them.

50562557881_63cf72d3db_c.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201101231125 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

50561816008_b11568c7cb_c.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201101231136 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Rylan Kailani and Nalani Mahi'ai in Perfect Form
    The best place to meet merfolk is a Beach Lot with the Oceanic Paradise Trait. Like 90% of the sims that visit this lot are merfolk. When you have enough merfolk added to the game, you will almost have no other type of sim.

50562690507_cc6ca5f5f0_c.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201102002118 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Of course, no merfolk like getting slimed by the junk humans left in the water. The humans living in Sulani and the ignorant merfolk in the sea should consider themselves lucky that Dylan and Zephyr are so good natured. The two of them could sustain a perpetual thunderstorm and constant volcanic eruptions, they could literally destroy everything without a roof above it if they wanted to.

50562557836_da589c866f_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201102003613 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

It's not like the twins don't cause an eruption or two from time to time.

50562690497_c1ac804e31_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201102004944 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

But still, they don't go out of their way to unleash their power to destroy as much as they could.

Dylan Catching Frogs and Reef, the MVP of Fishermen

Rylan: Conservation Mediator, Poacher of Fish... Wait, What?
    50562690452_b0a8fcb000_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201102020834 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan: "I thought you were a marine biologist. Aren't you supposed to protect the ocean?"

Rylan: "I'm poaching fish because I hate the islands."

50562690442_66927710ef_c.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201102021026 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan: "But you love the ocean right?"

Rylan: "I hate fish."

Dylan: "But aren't you a denizen of the sea, you're a merman with a fish tail and everything."

Rylan: "What does that even mean, I'm only a half-mer. It's not like I grew up with any real special connection to the sea. I didn't even have a tail until I was a teenager, and sprouting fins as a teen is much stranger than just having fins all my life. I'm more familiar with human culture, not what it means to be a mer."

50561815923_b0125f3098_c.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201102021038 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan listened. He didn't realize that not all merfolk have the same connection to the sea. Dylan's father was born in the sea. His mother was original an Island Elemental Spirit. The two met on land, but Dylan definitely grew up with a stronger connection to the sea. He had father that took the time to introduce him to Mua Pel'am pod. His father was there for him and his brother. He showed them the ocean, and Dylan only wished he could dive deeper into it.

Rylan: "What's the point of coral? It only gives fish a home. I guess merfolk might live in elaborate coral homes or be able to grow corals, green seaweed, brown seaweed, sea grass, all those different marine plants and algae that can be found underwater. Have I thought about what it would be like if there was an actual merfolk culture to embrace, yes! But, I never had the opportunity because my family had to save your trapped spirits. We had to live on land, embrace human culture."

(Kelp and other seaweed are actually algae classified into three groups that grow in different ways. I can easily see mermadic kelp as a harvestable grown underwater if merfolk sims could live underwater. I can also see merfolk tending to different corals in an underwater garden.)

Dylan: "I'm so sorry that you didn't have the chance to learn about merfolk culture. I'm sorry the Mua Pel'am pod left before you had a chance to meet them. Maybe, me and my brother can show you the ocean like our father did growing up. We can introduce you to the pod, and we can help show you everything we can. But just imagine, if the island recovers, there will be more than fish. Imagine the baby sea turtles hatching and the dolphins swimming in the sea."

Rylan: "You're right. I will stop poaching the fish. I'll give the sea a chance."

50562557736_4121c10863_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201102021108 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Finally, the next update should catch everything up. Once I'm caught up posting, I'm going to respond to everything I haven't been able to respond to.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,429 Member
    @Koteyka p.795 Nice update. p.797 Wow, Ianto teleported and his sister doesn't believe :# p.799 Am interested to see where this all goes, he's looking for Harry.
    @Daephane p.795 Lol Old people in space. Those are alot of gloomy faces. 😅 Rinaldo seems to have luck with ladies in outer space. LMAO I thought the sim he married looked great under the costume, and then she had to put it back on :D:D p.797 awh, Rinaldo and wife had a girl! how sweet. That is a nice shot of Noelle listening to the music :) Nice pet name! Nice community space! It looks good! I always want to try to update a lot but I'm really not good at that. It looks great! p.798 Lucas baby face is kinda scary :D Fun time out camping :) p.799 Lol Wolfgang and Cordelia are never bored :D
    @Sunblond p.795 Thanks for the tip! I'll have to train the gourmet cooking skill. Congrats to Felipe for the promotion! p.796 Lt. Benali is good at the job, glad he enjoys it. p.797 Thats so cool! Austin delivered his cousins baby. :) p.799 Awh Roxie had a girl, cute name.
    @Lyrie P.796 LOL Gavin-Derick is not the only sim to sit on the floor a mere inches away from the table :# Ame's brother is a good brother :) Nick and Ame are a cute couple.
    @AlwaysAsking p.797 Oh Joey :D Xavier is cute. LOL Joey is very distracting during ping pong :D I laughed out loud at Xavier calling Don an "ungrateful troll" :D Love Xavier. It was all Joey's plan, he's so devious, love it. Lol “Then why are we still here?” Joey asked him. :D Joey is so suave. Joey is in charge :D Awh Xavier was hurt so badly the whole time! I thought he was just so strong, least he has Joey waiting waiting for him. I'm happy for him :) LMAO the funnies in the spoiler :D Don fell of the treadmill. LOL it does look like Don is taking the teen to jail :D Joey looks so defeated waiting at the pool..in his everyday clothes :D Thank you, glad you enjoy the update! I guess Owen didn't feel he deserved to sleep in the bedroom :D I've been waiting for a while to name a sim Penelope and finally had the chance :) She's clingy, she always wants to be with either Owen or Archie :) so she just gets off the bed immediately after putting to sleep
    @Hunniboo1 p.797, Rain and Kari look great!
    @Hanuel p.798 Thats really a beautiful estate. All theirs bedrooms look amazing! I really like Dawns and Adelise's room, Dyna's as well, they all look great! Asher's room is the best, no doors, thats just cool. Very cool floor map.
    @Sarabeth2984 p.799 Very cool! you got a Maxis favorite. Thorne and Becky atleast had a nice time afterwards despite not winning

Not much has happened in my game but here are some photos, the stories kinda everywhere. I'm trying to figure out where this all goes soon, but enjoy. I had some fun near the end :D
    Abigail and the adults had photoshoots with Penelope. os07hVs.png
    Owen just loved playing with his little girl, but he really thought it was time he had to get a stable job. tHCNSOi.pngI like this shot of Sylvia with Penelope :)DxGbV7z.png Christopher's kids all aged to teens included Anna. I gave her the unflirty trait to see if its true its hard to romance sim with this trait. Archie however had no problem, but maybe it was a fluke? KEKjNCL.pngAbigail was once again in the care of her grandchild :) She didn't mind, with the pad Penelope was fairly easy to handle mmpuCBq.png After school, I had Archie take Anna out on a date, and his pick-up lines and compliments worked on her(He originally flirted with her autonomously first, so maybe because he's really interested in her, I thought unflirty sims were difficult) G9oFesl.png And while he was on a date, my actress sim, Valentina was with her husband and lost son, Damian. He was "kidnapped" a while back but thanks to clues Christopher and Adonis located him, though he was a child by the time he was reunited with his parents. PjKegee.png Archie applied for a part-time job, as a life guard. After his shift, he told his siblings about his day. f7sFYpH.png

Not sure yet what career Archie will be interested in pursuing, but he's learning many different skills. Claudio's classmate came over to play with him, but was interested in what Archie was doing. tTEBg2V.png
    Bandit and Penelope are becoming friends :)Apl8rlh.png Owen once again sent out job resumes and found one was a personal trainer again. He wasn't as high in the career as he was before, but it's a start. His uniform is too cute, never saw him in it before :DvJOYnNj.png A weird bug happened, Archie went on a date with Anna and when he arrived, Owen arrived too 😳 ioeql3K.png It was weird, the game said he was still at work or was he playing hooky RFyDE6Q.png?1 The date ended fast though, the restaurant wouldn't seat Archie and Anna, despite all tables being available. It's okay though, the next day Archie took Claudio and Penelope to the park. Claudio's friend was there, so he had someone to play with :) I think she likes him WN9QEp1.png In the meantime, Archie played with Penelope FxLZFBU.png Archie really got into it xAKY4vd.png Right afterwards, he headed to the arcade with Anna, it was funny when her mother Chelsea appeared, it's like she was keeping an eye on them...discreetly 273UGdw.png
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,429 Member
    edited November 2020
    Almost lost Abigail, she did laundry and the dryer caught on fire :( always knew doing laundry wasn’t good 😅ejYqJSj.png
    Luckily Owen came running to help YsoyM0o.png Archie still had luck with Anna ud1x23C.png Bandit ended up getting sick qZkoUQg.png So Abigail took him to the vet, and Anna was there with Jack, poor Jack also was sick :(AFQXzOI.png Bandit's procedure was pretty fast and he was cured quickly. Jack on the other hand seemed to be angry aXxFmMZ.png He was not being a good boy hbzk0Yy.png But then Bandit strolled in tQStuKm.png I like to think he told Jack to relax, and Jack listened to him :)cLwcYpz.png The vet explained to Anna, she wasn't sure what changed Jack's mood, and as soon as the procedure was over, Bandit left. So magical :)ChkUntg.png

Anna came to visit Archie, and Sylvia met her while Archie was getting ready to see her. 2ObiLwx.png
    They had gone out, Sylvia spent some with Owen in the meantime kLiSRZ2.png She asked Owen if he knew Archie was dating, he said he hadn't, we'll pretend him and Archie agreed to pretend they never met at the restaurant :DidfzEoQ.png She told him to give him "the talk" then :D Owen didn't want to, he thought it would be awkward YMoqU70.png He tried to argue, it's not necessary, but Sylvia's word was an order :DJRSiHZE.png He said "fine, while I'm at it, I'm telling Claudio too, I'm not having this talk for each boy, and if there's more boys in the future, well that's too bad, they missed it" :DNiy2P8G.png Sylvia shook her head, and told him "just do it". Owen was happy he got his way KjBu3QJ.png
    Post edited by BlueSeaWaves on
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    Well... I have this 2nd generation Sim, Calder, who hasn't much luck in the romance department. Met a girl as a child and fell in love with her as teens, they got engaged, but she hated children and so they ultimately felt forced to break up. Met someone else and had a few romantic nights with her, but MCCC married her off to someone else and though they had an affair for a while, she ultimately went for her husband and so they broke things off as well. Then he met this Sim, Diaval, who was a bartender at one of his go-to bars, and they had this instant connection...

They got closer fast, Diaval autonomously proposed to him only minutes after Calder had asked him to be his boyfriend, and they were ready to be married... took me a while to be ready for a wedding myself, but finally decided to play it tonight, and things went great initially.
    pqSSuER.png
    ybhwsWb.png

Everything was great; Calder, who has long since reached the top of the Entertainment career, just had to work for two more days after their wedding before they could officially move to their new house, also in Oasis Springs, and have children, which Calder has always wanted. So he did, but alas, on the day after their wedding, when Diaval tried to put down the murphy bed in Calder's microhome, something terrible happened...
    98HGWA3.png
    Fj4nVTn.png

Oh, yeah, with the "Just Married!" moodlet still fresh in mind, Calder became a widower, just like that. I was videocalling my sister at the time, and we'd spoken about the Murphy bed just barely an hour earlier, during which she called me brave for having one and I said I didn't think they really were that dangerous anymore. Boy, was I wrong. :joy:

Nxpl6vc.png
    OTq8WzJ.png

Que Lady Gaga's "Never Love Again" :sweat_smile: for this little 'slideshow' :
    s6619sE.png
    7mtpCU0.png
    HyEsSVx.png
    PdRHTAE.png
    iZ0r9DM.png
    5EoWhhN.png
    vCNQ5dw.png
    Pen1GwM.png

YvJZhbU.png
    Hv2menH.png
    3cR4ZDF.png
    NYF2hT0.png
    HyGtGL3.png
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    @Koteyka Wow, Ianto definitely is a genius if he's able to talk like that at two! I don't have Vampires as they've never particularly interested me, I never really played as them in Sims 2 or 3. The teleportation stuff would freak me out, and I'm mid-twenties! He seems pretty calm about it though. He's such an interesting character!
    @Firande Wow, poor Calder. How awful for him to have both the Just Married *and* Widower moodlets at the same time...

Mini update, because I wanted to get Erytheia and Xanthe started on magic training!

Erytheia: Ugh, I haven't had fun in forever, I feel so stressed... oh wow, I think I'm seeing Alexander in a whole new light... he is CUTE! I hope he feels similarly about me, otherwise I'd feel so stupid...
    Alexander: Wow, Erytheia looks beautiful! She really suits that bright jumper. It's Love Day soon, maybe I'll make a move then...
    Xanthe: I know EXACTLY what you're thinking, Erytheia! And I'd say go for it! You two are such good friends, you'd be perfect together!!

ea9ffSl.jpg

Knowing that his older set of twins would be desperate to begin their magical training, Peter took them to the Magic Realm.
    "So girls," he said, "time to begin some basic magical training. I'll help you at first, but you can also practise by yourselves and study tomes. You can practise at home, of course, but I thought it'd be fun to start here."
    "I'm SO excited!" Erytheia grinned. "This will be so much fun!"

vBlGHBb.jpg

Peter decided to invite Caroline over as well, so they could help a twin each. Peter began training Erytheia, and Caroline took charge of Xanthe.
    "That's it," Peter said, "the stance is everything. It helps channel your energy. There's no point in casting spells if done in a half-hearted way, they won't work very well."
    "How come you've got a wand?" Erytheia asked.
    "It's a personal preference thing. It doesn't really make any difference," Peter explained. "All the Sages have one, for example."

mfIYqdD.jpg

After her first practice session, Erytheia was pleased, but rather hungry.
    How convenient that there's a kitchen here! she thought as she chopped up some vegetables for a salad. She wanted to be a chef one day, and she wasn't confident enough to use the oven yet.
    "Yow!" she exclaimed, as she almost sliced her finger off. "Man, I'll have to be careful in future!"

t2it9f0.jpg

"So girls, what do you think of magic?" Peter asked.
    "It's cool," Erytheia said. "I know there's a lot to learn, though."
    "There is, and it can take a while to learn a new spell, but it's all worth it," Peter explained. "What about you, Xanthe?"
    "Yeah, I agree with Erytheia," Xanthe nodded. "Hey, this salad is great!"
    "Thank you!" Erytheia replied. "I'd love to be a chef when I grow up."
    "Yeah, I think I would, too," Xanthe said. "I'm sure a certain ginger someone will appreciate having a chef for a girlfriend..." she added teasingly.
    "Hey!" Erytheia laughed. "Steady on, we haven't even done so much as flirt yet!"
    Peter just grinned. It was crazy to believe that his children were growing up so fast. It felt like only yesterday that he'd met Caroline for the first time...

E1vkMUb.jpg

Originally, I gave Xanthe the Soulmate aspiration, but I decided to change it to the Master Chef one, same as Erytheia. I'll probably go back to the Soulmate one later. Level 1 of Soulmate requires you to have a boyfriend and go on two dates, whereas level 2 requires you to be an adult and get married, so it'll take a while for Xanthe to be able to get those mini goals. You can get more of the mini goals of Master Chef done as a teen, you don't need to be an adult/be level 4 in the culinary career until level 3.
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hello everyone bit of a long time no see, times has been busy for me! I wanna thank everyone for commenting on my updates it means a lot, so far, I have no new content but I keep up with this thread all the time!

So I big thanks to @BlueSeaWaves @haneul @Daephene @Koteyka and anyone and everyone that enjoys my post or likes and awesomes them!

I am sure to have some content in the coming weeks hopefully!

Happy simming :)
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    The Restored World Saga: Restoring Sulani Arc

Story Index

The Elemental Twins: Dylan and Zephyr

Treasure Hunting
    With the new world, Dylan and Zephyr also lost all of their collectibles, their home, and their wealth. But, Dylan and Zephyr enjoy treasure hunting.

50581783386_ce50f98ea8_z.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201104214550 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Painting at the Caldera Eco Center
    Even though this is the central facility for island conservation, it does have some excellent exhibits and useful easels for painting. The Kailani's Collection still remains within the eco-center.

50581908467_25217f87b7_h.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201104215352 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

50581053373_60b46eb5fb_h.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201104215524 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Working out at the Gym
    I went ahead and completed the Body Builder Aspiration. Unfortunately, this means Dylan and Zephyr will have bulkier muscles than I like until they go back to normal. Their body fat tends to naturally stay at zero from all the swimming they do.

As mermen, they have this exercise outfit that is the same as their swimwear. They might use this outfit while jogging around the islands, and they have this outfit for their swimwear because, as mermen, they naturally spend a ton of time in the water. Most of their occult outfits are shirtless, but as you can see with many of their screenshots, they naturally and autonomously are almost always shirtless because they are almost always in and out of the water. I've noticed that I have to make them change their outfit for them to use something other than swimwear. It's not like it doesn't make sense. Dylan and Zephyr live on in Island with a lot of water to swim in.

50581783231_307bd44887_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201104220432 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

@AlwaysAsking it seems Merman Don also likes the Gym... I kinda stole some of the same outfits from your Don. I hope you don't mind.

50581908372_456c85ac74_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201104220510 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Anyways, they aren't jogging along the beach or swimming, so I made them change into their "human" active ware.

**Venting Warning**
    To be honest, their merform is their natural appearance, and I created a lot of the other outfits because the game doesn't support merfolk living underwater. There are a ton of missed opportunities with the ocean, and a lot of potential stuff that would support ocean living that doesn't exist in the game. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Island Living does not equal Ocean Living even if the ocean is a significant part of the culture represented in Island living. If Dylan and Zephyr had the chance to live in an Underwater Lot where they used their merform, I might remove their merfolk themed outfits. After all, the naturally born merfolk in my game are given their outfits so they aren't hidden by the game and because they don't have a space for their merforms. I'm sorry, but the only gameplay activities for merfolk in the ocean in Sulani includes swimming around, a rabbit hole dive, and splashing. I'd hardly call a place like Sulani's ocean a space for merfolk with so little to do as merfolk.

50581053278_e8fd0e1fc7_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201104220858 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Outside of the Beaches, merfolk tend to have the fitness skill naturally develop, so they will autonomously visit the gym. Lir showed up to work out on his own.

50581051048_fab96a0707_c.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201104221053 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

And I'm not kidding when it comes to merfolk being very good at finding places to swim. The work out area for adults and teens is on the second floor. Both Dylan and Zephyr took a shower on the second floor, and immediately after, they autonomously went straight to the pool on the 1st floor. I stopped them right before they jumped into the water.

**Venting Warning**
    This behavior is exhibited by the merchildren that aren't given a merform. I don't think the behavior is the problem. Merfolk need to be in the water to avoid the Dried Scales moodlet that can stick with them long after they are hydrated. What is annoying is that the merchildren aren't given a merform despite exhibiting merfolk behaviors. I'd be even more upset if they decided to remove the behavior instead of giving them a form that equips them to spend more time in the water. I have multiple screenshots that show that both Toddlers and Children have the human half of their merform. They almost have the complete form anyways. They just need to create a smaller version of the existing tails for them. The children have the same swim style as the adults, they could do the same with the merform. The mertoddlers could have the unique ability to be carried in the water. Arihi already tried that with Zephyr. It's mostly so frustrating because these things are SOOOO close to actually being a thing. So much of what is needed to do a lot of this is already in the games code, incomplete. As a console player, I can't use Mods or Custom Content, so everything I share in screenshots is possible with the vanilla game or cheats, and I wish I didn't have to use cheats for a lot of it that requires it.

Rylan is a Marine Biologist. His promotion on his birthday is what broke the legacy save. He is not in a played household for this save, and he is autonomously performing the snorkeling animation in merform. After watching this animation, I think very slow flicks of the fluke instead of the ends of his fluke waving around would be perfect for a snorkeling animation or just something like "Investigate Reef" or "Explore Reef." It would even better if you could go underwater and actually be underwater with your sim exploring the reef. For the more shallow regions, this is fine. Deep water reefs beyond the reach of sunlight are a real thing.

50581908177_6fcef9e89a_c.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201104222552 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

50581053193_2bd1451546_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201104221442 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Creative VS Genius
    Dylan: "Look! It's a Fruit Bear from Space."

50581780781_3183265a67_c.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201106013838 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Zephyr: "I didn't see anything. Are you sure something was there?"

Dylan: "I don't know. Maybe not."

50581781896_d0001ce944_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201106013858 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan: "Checkmate"

Arihi: "Looks like you got schooled!"

Zeph: "Impossible!"

50581906992_4a11b63906_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201106013927 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan's Moodlet

50581906937_e82b24e88d_z.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201106014221 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan Holding his Guitar in the Water
    I mean, I don't understand why an underwater lot can't have instruments merfolk can use underwater. It really wouldn't be that strange if they had an underwater environment to play in.

50581906132_c24388e34e_z.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201106024132 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Reef's Painting
    Reef, what are you trying to tell me?

50581906772_d4fc9c53c4_h.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201106021515 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

A Pulled Fin
    Dylan had a pulled muscle that prevented him from working out. The moodlet got stuck similar to the way the dried scales moodlet gets stuck. I tried to get a massage because it wouldn't go away after going in and out of CAS or traveling to another lot. Eventually, I got rid of the moodelt and discovered a massage for boosting the fitness skill. Dylan and Zephyr have already mastered the fitness skill, but it's nice to know about this option. I added Spa Day objects to the gym and noticed that these objects do cause service sims to show up.

At Wayfarer's Beach

50581051503_28cc02e837_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201106033149 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Third Floor of the Gym

50581051448_9eacd502b2_h.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201106040431 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Rylan denied Nalani's Connection
    I feel bad for Nalani. She has her connection denied by my sims all the time.

50581781361_6b3284e99e_h.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201106040936 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Sharing the Emotional Burden
    Sara must've had a hard time at work. Zephyr helped shoulder the emotional burden. Among other things, Dylan and Zephyr's character values make them as good natured as they are and allows them to help others. I've given up a lot of tricks and abilities.

50581781251_af55149c6f_h.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201106042218 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Calum, The Ocean Poet
    Calum's current career is Master of the Real in the Painter career.

And yet, he finds many other jobs to perform I never gave him, putting renaissance sims to shame.

Calum: The Entertainer

50364851457_e4d244dd2d_h.jpg1176f350-fb38-11ea-93b6-0227414a18a0 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Calum: The Life Guard

50581051468_400daaa002_h.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201106034101 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

He didn't even change out of his attire when they visited the Gym.

Question!

If Calum is supposed to be the Life Guard at the Beach and decided to join his sons at the gym, who is watching the swimmers at the beach?

Still, he's supposed to be working as a painter, and yet, he shows up doing all kinds of random jobs. lol. :D

50581051418_e4e9992aab_b.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201106040521 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Sulani Dance Party
    After gaining the Long Lived Trait, Dylan and Zephyr threw massive Dance Parties to unite the people of Sulani and build lasting friendships that could turn into real positive change for the islands. The turn out was huge, and Dylan and Zephyr are now Beloved. No one will ever forget them and friendships will never fade.

50581781036_4d39d9b32b_k.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201106055454 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Rylan left in the middle of work to attend. I caught him dancing at the edge of the room.

50581906292_764973da3f_k.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201106055714 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Arihi is a Loner, so she's just ticked that a stranger is talking to her.

50581051143_02da6e4c4d_k.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201106055441 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

And now, Zeph got this text...

50581780741_f64da3e577_c.jpgThe Sims™ 4_20201106075121 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Finally, everything is up to date and current.
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Excerpts from the Journals of
    Omar Benali
    and
    Kaden Benali

OMAR
    -Than asked me to host Mai’s birthday party, his apartment is just too small, even if it’s just family, well, our family plus Elliana’s, it’s just a lot of people. Honestly, I’m not into throwing parties, that’s a well know fact, still, I agreed to do it. I mean, for Mai, yeah. Then Uncle Kyle and Salim came over and begged me to let them host it instead, they have that huge apartment, I mean it’s got a big kitchen and living area and all. So I was more than happy to palm it off on them.
    It turned out pretty good, there was plenty of space for everyone and that huge kitchen-dining area is just great for a party I think. Everyone kind of dressed up a bit for it and it made a really nice change from the usual little kid parties. It’s just that I cannot believe little Mai is about to start school, jeez, I sure hope it doesn’t creep up on me like this with Farrah.-

73e2Dcd.jpg
    It’s Mai’s birthday party.

VxbSWpJ.jpg
    Lot’s of talking around the table, and eating.

E72r4vy.jpg
    Happy Birthday Mai!

bybP6hI.jpg
    Mai is about start her first day of school.

-Than and Elliana bought a house, in the city, I mean, its some converted warehouse or something close to the water in the Spice Market area, I honestly never imagined Than would leave the Arts District. It probably costs more than mine did and is way smaller, but, well, Than’s a city boy now, I guess. It’s a lot bigger than their apartment at least, he said it had 3 bedrooms and was two stories, I’m thinking Mai will get a brother or sister soon. Why you’d want a house in the city though, I mean, whatever, guess he’s got plenty of money, those paintings of his sell for a mint. And Elliana has a really good job and all too, so…-

6KHPD7P.jpg
    The new house in the city.

KADEN
    -There are a couple stories, well, family gossip really, I guess. One is how Than asked Elliana to marry him in front of her whole family. And the other is about Felipe showing up at the Denney’s one night in a tailored suit and asking Roxie out on a date right in front of her whole family. So, I kind of took a cue from those, and when I went over to the Goth’s for one of their dinners, I wore my best suit, the one dad bought me for his wedding, and yes, it still fits, thank you, and I proposed to Christine in front of her whole family. So, we’re engaged to be married now. Apparently it was romantic enough for her, she’s really big on romance.-

TdZLxyI.jpg
    Kaden proposes.

9yqeZul.jpg
    Christine accepts.

-Well, there must be something in the water, because romance is everywhere these days, it’s like I started some trend or something. Rohan and Mariam are boyfriend and girlfriend and seem headed for the altar soon. Well, the thing is, I think Mariam is kind of old fashioned and isn’t into being intimate before marriage, so I think it’s got Rohan climbing the walls in frustration, if you ask me. He’s likely to propose just so he can get to the honeymoon. Then JT Kelp is head over hills for Lori Hurley, the surrogate Tucker hired to have his baby and all. They met at that party Austin had and have been dating ever since. Lonnie’s dating Nicole Rocca, (daughter of Paolo Rocca and Morgan Fyres) her and Mariam work together and it was a “fix up” Mariam orchestrated, Nicole is a caterer like Mariam, so that makes sense, Lonnie’s really into food.
    But the icing on the cake is my ex-trainer Det. Etta Cherry, well, she’s engaged to none other than Off. Yannik Volkov, yeah. That guy somehow keeps insinuating himself into my life, of all the people, right?-

fwTybIz.jpg
    Rohan and Mariam are getting serious.

XSgVBh8.jpg
    As are JT and Lori.

0PJfDd6.jpg
    Detective Etta Cherry is engaged to Officer Yannik Volkov.

-This wedding stuff is driving me up the wall, Christine and her mom made me spend a whole hour of my life discussing “Amethyst vs. Lilac” like I could even tell there was any difference in those colors in the first place. Honestly, I wish we could just elope like mom and dad did, but I totally know that even mentioning that would just get me it hot water. Yeah, even I’m not that clueless. I just don’t know how I’m going to get through all this wedding planning stuff, it’s like I’m stuck in “The Twilight Zone” where I have no idea what’s going on half the time. Like deciding on a wedding invitation font, jeez. Who even cares, seriously?-

-I was talking to dad about it, well, I was mostly venting to my dad, to be honest. And he said, son, you have resources you know? I honestly had no idea what he was even talking about and said so. Well, he continued, your family I mean. For example, Josie is an artist and can discuss color theory and things like that literally for hours. Then there’s Elliana, she’s from a very “connected” family and has a lot of knowledge on the “proper” way do a lot of wedding related things, like choosing a classic font for the invitations, for example. And Uncle Kyle knows every decent caterer in this area personally, plus would be more than happy to discuss menu selections ad nauseam. Jeez, I am so dumb. So, the next time I was supposed to meet to discuss the wedding arrangements, I took my family members with me and they were all totally thrilled to talk about all that stuff with Christine, her mom and the wedding planner, who’s a gay guy that absolutely drives me crazy by endlessly talking about every detail that comes up. Essentially, they totally got me “off the hook”.-

-I was working this case, and there wasn’t much to go on, right. But, I looked through the database of old cases and I found a connection and that led to a likely suspect. So, I did all the preliminary work and analyzed all the evidence and I issued an APB and arrested the suspect. The thing is, I didn’t have nearly enough to get a conviction, I barely had enough for the arrest, so I pulled out all the stops and used all my debate and police training to really put the screws to her when I interrogated her. And I got a full confession.
    Well, if I expected Chief Diamond to congratulate me, huh, she told me that the Commissioner was breathing down her neck for results, so I should get right on another case ASAP.-

oREAB1Z.jpg
    Gathering evidence at the crime scene.

GsfuFoe.jpg
    Building a case can be a tedious process.

PJAE3VI.jpg
    Kaden has just enough to issue an APB.

5xY3rGQ.jpg
    Kaden uses his training to elicit a confession.

WtrryiM.jpg
    The Chief, however, does not seem impressed.

-Ok, I’m a little nervous, I admit. I’m getting married and Christine will be living with me in my house and, honestly, we’ve never even spent the whole night together, like in the same bed even. So, it’s going to be a huge thing, I guess. Plus, she’s used to fancy homes and modern apartments and my house is pretty basic. She’s already talking about redecorating it to make it more “cheerful” which just makes me think of money flying out the window, as my dad would say, to be honest. Pre-wedding jitters is totally normal, right?-

OMAR
    -My oldest son is a married man, I can’t believe it, that baby Becca and I accidentally created when we were dating is a man now who’s married to Alexander Goth’s daughter. How did all that time slip away from me, I ask you?
    The wedding was nice though, I hosted the rehearsal dinner, and what I did was book a private room at “The Diving Pelican”, they literally did all the work, all I did was write a check. We made sure there were vegetarian options, Josie’s idea, since Cristine’s a vegetarian. Serena even pulled me aside and told me it was a great idea to have it at the restaurant, the open bar might have helped a lot too.-

QOFsjBJ.jpg
    The Goths and Benalis all attend.

eDYd5wl.jpg
    And other family as well.

SbmDnrS.jpg
    Kaden talks to his future father-in-law.

LUARY5P.jpg
    The ceremony begins.

LUARY5P.jpg
    Exchanging vows.

9jSO30X.jpg
    More vows.

doQ3Y9z.jpg
    Exchanging rings.

AQ66BYn.jpg
    Husband and wife.

Ywn9N6e.jpg
    The first slice of Wedding Cake.

ihL3b5P.jpg
    Enjoying the entertainment.

y6v0zI0.jpg
    The wedding night begins.

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    My game is mocking me.

Here are the couples in my legacy who had twins!

*Benjamin and Alison Cole- Twins are Emily and Oliver Cole(boy/girl)

***Spencer and Natalie Cordova- Twins are Carmen and Celeste Cordova(girls)

***Caitlin Worthington and Jaime Savea(not married)- Twins are Dustin and Dylan Savea(boys)

Number of *s tells which generation the twins' parents are in.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Woohoo and the City 2: Miranda and Charlotte live together. Since she's hit it up with Cliff Huxtable in my previous entry and wanted to be a parent, I decided to have him be the father.
    11-08-20-8-40-05-PM.png

But despite that moment and some bush woohoo with a guy in her group, she eventually picked Miranda as her one and only. But not until after Miranda woohooed Edward Contrary and got pregnant.
    11-08-20-9-36-04-PM.png

Charlotte's twins are named after Cosby's two kids, Erika and Ennis.
    11-09-20-8-48-49-PM.png
    11-09-20-8-49-49-PM.png

And Miranda's son is named after the character's husband, Steve.
    11-09-20-9-57-00-PM.png

• Options
    edited November 2020
    ignore this one
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Lady_Earth wrote: »
    Woohoo and the City 2: Miranda and Charlotte live together. Since she's hit it up with Cliff Huxtable in my previous entry and wanted to be a parent, I decided to have him be the father.
    11-08-20-8-40-05-PM.png

But despite that moment and some bush woohoo with a guy in her group, she eventually picked Miranda as her one and only. But not until after Miranda woohooed Edward Contrary and got pregnant.
    11-08-20-9-36-04-PM.png

Charlotte's twins are named after Cosby's two kids, Erika and Ennis.
    11-09-20-8-48-49-PM.png
    11-09-20-8-49-49-PM.png

And Miranda's son is named after the character's husband, Steve.
    11-09-20-9-57-00-PM.png

I loved that show/movie(only ever saw the first movie after the show though.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    The cutest thing happend :)
    So, I have a sim who is planning to vacation on Mt.K and propose to his boyfriend there.
    He was visiting the (newly build) library in his neighborhood the other day and ran into his aunt who was in a bad mood (she has the loner trait and was tense due to all the strangers arround her).
    He tried to cheer her up by asking about her day, brightening day, talking about art (she is an art lover too), discussing her stressed mood but nothing worked, she stayed tense.
    So he decided to "reveal big secret" to her, the big secret of cause being that he was gonna propose, immediatly her mood changed to happy and she (autonomously) hugged him right after he told her.

This was just so unexpected and cute, like she felt happy about his plans to propose, it just fit so well into my gameplay/story, made me smile.
    Sometimes the game does this, these "little" things when it just fits, unplanned.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    @Metior_Ice Wow you noticed that even though he's out of focus! Well that one was randomized when I created one of Judith Ward's ex-husbands :D
    Reality Kings Season 2-Episode 5

Summer visited Manuel in his new home. They had a nice chat in his new bedroom, and Summer took photos with him for the first time after he became an actor. Now, some of the copies of the photos she took are displayed in his bedroom.
    Ep5A.jpg
    Ep5B.jpg

Back home the following day, Summer got promoted to Llamacorn Scout after completing all badges.
    Screenshot-124.png

Now, Summer's bedroom is filled with photos of her boyfriend. Proud of her celebrity ("Rising Star" status) boyfriend, she uploaded those photos to Simstagram.
    Ep5C.jpg

Manuel came to see how Summer's bedroom is now filled with his photos.
    Ep5D.jpg

Mick and Jessie had a romantic date in a restaurant-inn lot. Mick's other half-brother Ramon was also there with his family. His wife most likely didn't know that he got Eliza Pancakes pregnant. Neither does Bob.
    Ep5E.jpg

The couple exchanged promise rings after eating.
    Ep5F.jpg
    Screenshot-125.png

They also slept together that night in the inn/motel in the same lot.
    Ep5G.jpg

The following day, Mick visited Jessie, and they "messed around" in the bedroom of Jessie and Bruce's parents.
    Ep5H.jpg

On the first day of Autumn, Mick had his birthday. He's leaving his school's Drama Club as a Junior Artiste.
    Ep5I.jpg

Show spoiler to see how Mick's birthday went.
    Just like Manuel the previous year, Mick had his birthday party at Myshuno Meadows. He and Jessie shared their last kiss together as teens.
    Ep5J.jpg

Mick blew the candles and aged up into young adult.
    Ep5K.jpg

He acquired the trait Self-Assured just like his half-brother Manuel.
    Screenshot-126.png
    Screenshot-127.png

And just right after blowing the candles, he became a "Notable Newcomer."
    Screenshot-128.png

The guests enjoyed the party.
    Ep5L.jpg
    Ep5M.jpg

Mick joined the acting career track at Level 3 (Commercial Spokesperson), and A.I. Staffing Agency became his first talent agency.
    Screenshot-129.png

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
  • Options
    I'm interested to see how the new patch changes gameplay, especially with the Sentiments thing. I want to get back to the Sulani save and get Lucy van Beers through her final term of university plus the arrival of her new baby, but I'll miss the Mastersons :D Especially since the older twins became teens, and I want to get Erytheia and Alexander's relationship going. Maybe I'll play with the Mastersons just a little bit more, get the relationship established, and then go over to Sulani.
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Well my old computer kicked the bucket and now I have a new one. Lost all my save files so I had to start anew. I've started a new rotational play where I randomized each Sims looks and personality. Eight married young adult couples living in Windenburg. One week rotation with each family and I've just started playing with the first. The first couple days with the Howells didn't go well for them....

The Howells (Arthur and Meghan) moved into this quaint house that seems to be missing front windows in Windenburg once they were married and ready to start their lives together.
    50589044507_04b2f4e5e0_c.jpg

Arthur found a job as a programmer for a small local company while Meghan works as a clickbate writer from home. She wanted to move to the city but Arthur's job landed them in Windenburg. For their first night out they decided to check out the Chowder Place Restaurant (downloaded from the gallery).
    50588181163_19bf53798c_c.jpg

The night didn't go well and Meghan was quite upset. The waiter dropped their entire order all over the floor once it was ready and they waited over 3 hours for their dinner.
    50589046662_d1b0a0cc60_c.jpg

Finally their dinner arrived (without the drinks they ordered) and they were able to quickly eat their meal before they headed home to bed. Meghan had some writing to do the next day so they could start building their bank account. They don't have much money to their name at the moment.
    50588928861_760af8a6f4_c.jpg

In the middle of the night Meghan woke up with an upset stomach. She had to run to the bathroom to get sick. Looks like the Taco Casserole she ordered gave her a bit of food poisoning.
    50589045542_5da8c03196_c.jpg

The next morning Arthur thought he would make his wife eggs and toast after the night she had. He ended up setting the stove (and himself) on fire. Thankfully he was able to put it out quickly but it did show them that they needed a new smoke detector as it didn't go off. They also don't have the money to replace the stove.
    50588927811_9ae8ebc67b_c.jpg

The Humor and Hijinks festival came to town that night and Meghand really wanted to check it out since she is pretty mischievous. They ordered from one of the food stands since they don't have a stove at home anymore. Arthur does not look impressed!
    50588926536_cf7895445f_c.jpg

Looks like the food is a bit too spicy for Arthur. Also - didn't realize that formal wear was necessary when attending the festival.
    50588177803_4c603d3878_c.jpg

Guys - it's a townie with green eyes! GREEN EYES!!!! All my townies always have brown eyes so I'm pretty excited...maybe this last patch will fix all my games townies having green eyes and black hair!
    50588177293_41a8bddaab_c.jpg

They went and checked out a local comedians performance after they were done dinner and both seemed to enjoy his jokes.
    50589042587_494885da30_c.jpg

That was about all of the festival that Arthur could take. He found a seat and took a nap while he waited for Meghan to stop pranking random festival goers. Arthur starts work tomorrow and so far their move has gone just swell ;)!
    50588924811_55139e06fc_c.jpg

That is all I got in tonight but they certainly haven't had an easy transition to Windenburg. Hopefully I have time to play the Howells a little more later this week.

I only played a bit but some notes I noticed from this play after the patch:

- I managed to attain the Adoring and Deeply Connected sentiments between Meghan and Arthur.
    - They actually sat at their assigned table and chatted throughout their entire restaurant experience. Other Sims also stayed at their tables. However, I did still have to remind them to eat their dinner at one point.
    - The smoke detector didn't work (could have just been a random occurrence - I haven't tested it to see if it would happen a second time).
    - They actually did wash their dishes in the kitchen sink - HURRAY!
    - Randomly generated townies don't all look the same anymore.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top