Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    @RedDestiny92 With Thorne and Don, I did not see that coming.

I think I'll stick with Flickr for now. It looks like deleted images aren't deleting pictures I post here. I hope someone tells me if it does.

I'm trying to keep the posts as small as possible, but I'm happy that the longer posts aren't giving anyone a harder time. Longer posts are harder to make, so I may shorten things.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    I've been back with the Harper-Joneses today!

It was Thursday evening, and it also happened to be Season Premiere Day. Jenny, Oscar and Kirsten sat down to watch, eagerly anticipating the show.
    "I wonder what it's about?" Kirsten asked. "The title was very ambiguous."
    "I hope it's not got anything too nasty in it," Oscar said.
    "Me too," Jenny said. "I like being able to sleep at night! I'm not someone who likes blood and gore."

ag4luxO.jpg

Over in the study, Joanna and Sue were less interested in TV. Also with them was Summer Holiday, and Ellie was asleep on the floor.

e4g2pOr.jpg

Friday was Joanna's final day at Llama Elementary School. Happily for her, it was a Science and Technology-themed day! Joanna really enjoyed scientific pursuits. She was particularly excited to hear that there was a Guest Speaker in that day.

KbCSJct.jpg

Joanna really enjoyed the guest speaker's talk about her experiences working in a science lab. Joanna was happy to see that the speaker was a woman of colour. A lab technician wasn't the most exciting job, but Joanna guessed that a laboratory could more easily spare a technician than an actual scientist working on an important discovery. Besides, the technician explained that there was lots of opportunity for promotion, and that she had every hope of one day being able to work on discoveries herself. Everyone had to start off somewhere, after all!

XGvVTDz.jpg
    vGy6nzV.jpg

"Oh, hello," Joanna said, entering the counsellor's office and finding the guest speaker there. "Umm... I'd just like to say thank you for your talk today. It was so interesting! I really enjoy science and technology."
    "Well, thank you for being so kind! You asked some really great questions. Do you want to work in a science lab one day?"
    "I don't actually know," Joanna admitted.
    "Well, you're still pretty young, you don't have to decide," replied the speaker. "When I was your age I wanted to be a chef! Sadly I was a terrible cook and burnt everything."

9E2xf4A.jpg

Joanna enjoyed the rest of the school day, and when she got home she immediately went back to the chess table, eager to master her Mental skill before her birthday the next day.

z7AJeaQ.jpg

Later that evening... congratulations, Joanna! You are officially mentally gifted!!

hXsD5NA.jpg

Sue loved playing video games, whether on the computer, on the TV, or using the motion gaming mat. There were many different types of game, and Sue enjoyed them all. "The R.E.F.U.G.E." allowed her to travel through a medieval world, fighting enemies with swords along the way. (I love the music that goes with this game on the gaming mat :D )

SrTHgsw.jpg

Oscar noticed that Ellie seemed a little sad.
    "Hey, what's up, girl?" he asked. "Oh! I guess we've all been a little busy lately, and haven't been paying as much attention to you lately as we should. I'm sorry."
    Obivously Ellie didn't understand human language, but she recognised a friendly tone of voice when she heard it. She knew Oscar was a kind boy.
    "Hey, would you like a hug? You're such a good girl. I promise I'll spend more time with you."

DufcP47.jpg
    sdMhcuN.jpg

Sue decided to take Ellie on a short walk through the snow on Saturday morning. Snow was a new experience for Ellie, and Sue hoped that Ellie wasn't too cold.

PiREqDn.jpg

It also happened to be Joanna's birthday! Jenny threw a party, and Joanna changed into her party dress excitedly.

Gqm3tsL.jpg

As the best chef in the family, it had fallen to Sue to make Joanna's cake, and she iced it in Joanna's favourite colour. Joanna eagerly blew out the candles.

8vnrRtu.jpg

Here's Joanna as a teen. I gave her a pretty similar look as a teen to what she looked like as a child, with a different hairstyle and a cardigan instead of a sweatshirt. I gave her the Nerd Brain aspiration. I'm planning on having her do a Computer Engineering degree, and becoming a computer engineer.

uRBCJHo.jpg

Knowing that her eldest child was similar to her, in that they were both geeky/techy types, Sue decided to give Joanna a basic overview of how programming worked. It also occurred to Sue that Joanna closely resembled her physically - to an outsider, Joanna could look like Sue's biological daughter.

ZtEgkOj.jpg

Saturday was also New Year's Eve, and the family and their party guests gathered round the television to watch New Year's Eve TV. Even Ellie was there, although she wasn't particularly interested in the programme.

KXM7fIm.jpg

I think I'll send the family off to Selvadorada soon, which should be fun!
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited August 2020
    So my sim, Ambrosia, after marrying Vlad had discovered that he had another love interest, but at the time she did not know who, just that she had to get rid of her, keeping her beloved Vlad to herself. She had known that she would need to lose herself and become immortal, have the strength of a vampire to take care of this, as she was not strong. Ambrosia discovered the name of the sim, Holly Alto, and that she was a celebrity made her nervous, could she get rid of one so famous and known and get away with it? First things first, she was speaking to Vlad about their love of music when he suddenly came closer and what she thought was a kiss had a little pain to it, but she thought nothing of it. (I totally forgot to take any pics of any of this until I remembered I was getting rid of Holly lol)

A few days had gone by, listening to her Vlad playing his pipe organ, wondering why it no longer sounded strange to her, but sounded melodic and haunting, she went to look in the mirror and discovered there was nothing there. She no longer existed, as far as humans went, she must have become immortal. She went to speak to Vlad wondering what she had become, was this what it was like to be immortal? No image, she still felt a linge of pain that at the same time made her feel so thirsty, thirsty? Why would she be thirsty and not hungry?! Ambrosia was confused, tho she had known things would be different, Vlad had not prepared her or told her he had done this, it came as a surprise, a welcome one but still a surprise.

Upon discovering her change, Ambrosia discovered another "surprise", she was pregnant with Vlad's child, he was elated when she told him of this, she was beyond happy, not only did she have her Vlad but now she was having his first child. She needed new clothes now more than ever, as her body would be expanding soon.

Ambrosia went ahead and called in a long time friend, Izzy Fabulous (whom also happened to be a vampire) who was a famous stylist, that had been around for such a very long time, never changing and now she knew why. Izzy arrived, Vlad welcomed him inside (Ambrosia always stayed back a bit allowing Vlad to welcome anyone into their home hoping not to make him upset with her if she spoke before he wanted her to, he had a temper, she had seen it towards others, but so far thankfully not to her and she wanted to keep it that way). Vlad asked Izzy if he would help Ambrosia update her wardrobe to a more fitting style, and that money was no object, give her anything she wanted.

Vlad did lavish on his Ambrosia quite much, giving her roses, flower arrangements he had made himself, anything he could find to show only to her his softer side that not anyone still living could say they knew he had. Ambrosia goes with Izzy and gets started picking out some new clothes, he has some of the most beautiful dresses she has seen, and earrings! After she finally chose her new wardrobe, she decides to go down and work on her knitting while Vlad plays a game of chess with Izzy.

While she is knitting, Ambrosia starts to think, well now she has strength, she has some gifts that allow her to make a sim feel the most horrible they ever could and to a point they could not come back from, they could die. The only thing now tho was that since Ambrosia was now pregnant she could not use her strength to rid of this other girl, she had to be creative in her pursuit of making her go away.

Ambrosia decides to use services to summon up this sim named Holly, have her come to their home where she will hopefully end her and make her go away, leaving Vlad just for herself. Holly Alto arrives at the Straud Mansion, and Ambrosia slips away to bring her "guest" inside while Vlad appears to be busy, hoping he wont notice the sim arriving.

As soon as Holly gets just inside their foyer, Ambrosia decides to act quickly and mesmerize Holly. She cannot chance her speaking or going any further, there is no way she is letting her near her Vlad. FclpAYd.png After Ambrosia is finished using her power to make Holly stop in her tracks, she ponders for a moment what to do next while watching Holly unable to move or speak. t1DYE8W.png Suddenly anger fills Ambrosia, a kind of anger she never knew herself capable of, and it flows from her to Holly, making Holly in such a state that she is filled with rage. fYmhWBg.png

Ambrosia was quite satisfied with herself with what she had done to Holly so far, she had hopes that Holly would just drop on their floor, and be undiscovered by Vlad, that Holly would just disappear. fpLxYoj.png Holly, tho, did not just disappear, in fact she was so angry she started yelling at Ambrosia 0qQq7pu.png , this made Ambrosia quite upset, so she grabbed a glass of water she had earlier sat down nearby and thru it in Holly's face TqingUE.png being sure to tell Holly what she thought of her, and that Holly could never have what she wanted, that she would be nothing and if she did not agree to go away she would be sure she was officially shunned in Sims World, Holly did not agree to these terms, she wanted to keep things as they were and refused to leave Vlad alone.

Ambrosia was quite upset with Holly, so she decided she would just shun her, making it certain that all sims, including her beloved, would leave Holly alone except to laugh and mock her. This thought made Ambrosia quite happy, so she did it, she shunned Holly Alto, forcing a bag over her hear, so all would know to mock her, InT3Z33.png Holly had turned to walk away, but suddenly decided to confront Ambrosia once more, not realizing she was making a vampire that was already angry with her, more angry and how dangerous of a situation she was creating here, even if she did not totally understand why. Holly knew she had loved Vlad and they were an item before Ambrosia had won his heart and his proposal to be his wife, eternally.

Why couldn't Holly get that, she was furious so she lashed out once more not realizing what could happen, rLlMF8g.png , suddenly Ambrosia saw Holly starting to drop to the ground, satisfied that at last, she had to have gotten to Holly, and ended her life, this had to be finally happening. She not only was removing Holly, but proving to her husband, who could be quite evil, that she was in fact the right choice for his wife, that she, too, could remove sims if she needed to, pregnant or not. Vlad would know she was his true soulmate, as he had thought her to be, there was no way he would not be proud of her. 0QDEVSn.png When Ambrosia saw Holly fully lying on the floor she began to wonder to herself if her husband had been aware of any of the conflict that had passed. She had been so caught up, she had not even thought if it was being heard, and they had a guest, Izzy, who they had to hope would say nothing of what was happening.

Suddenly Vlad walked into the foyer, Ambrosia had never left that area, not allowing Holly fully into their home. glad walked right up to Ambrosia and told her she was his true love and he had heard everything, that he was so proud of her, that she truly was meant to be his and he took her arm to give her the most gentle but passionate kiss, all while standing over Holly's body, not ever giving her death any notice, for he had already forgotten her, giving all of his attention to his new bride and mother of his first born to be, Ambrosia. uvcNyy4.png Suddenly the Grim Reaper showed up to take the soul from Holly and trap it in an urn that would left in their possession, for them to do what they will with it.

Vlad was ignoring everything but his Ambrosia, and they were talking about what they intended to do with Holly's urn, they knew they had to hide it, so others could not find it. In the basement, locked to all but those in the family, they decided to place Holly's urn there, but not until they had a good laugh at her death, Ambrosia laughed harder than even Vlad could, while he just looked proudly at his bride, he had known there was something in her that just drew him in, he had not known she could be evil when she needed to, he had known he had picked the right one for his bride, to help carry his legacy and control their reputation when needed.

Others were never to know the things they were or would be involved in, Ambrosia had proven she could take care of things without a public display, the only problem was ensuring Izzy, who was still visiting, either had not heard or known what happened or would stay silent forever, that or Vlad would have to end Izzy as well. Cw25j2E.png

No longer laughing, and just pondering their future now that she could, Ambrosia stood silent while Vlad chatted with Grim, as he had asked Vlad about any information leading to what happened to Holly before he could take his leave from their home. Vlad lied, of course, and said Holly had been eating when she came in to visit his wife, and must have choked on her own food. He told Grim that Ambrosia had tried to save Holly, but being in her condition of pregnant, that Ambrosia had been unsuccessful and Holly had died. Knowing that Grim would not be saying anything about Holly dying to anyone, as he only appeared when he had to,

Vlad was not really worried about his lie. Ambrosia was not as comfortable lying yet, so she stood silently watching the conversation, hoping that Grim would not ask her to answer any questions. She wanted to succeed and not be found out about. Kfz0gmJ.png While deep in thought, Ambrosia realized she was not paying attention to the conversation anymore. Grim was telling Vlad that he suspected Ambrosia had intentionally let Holly die, but Vlad was not going to let even Grim get away with an accusation of his wife, yelling at Grim, Vlad tells him that he was right by here and saw the whole thing, that there was no way Ambrosia had anything to do with it and had tried to help. Grim, taken aback which was not easy to make him feel, decided to leave it alone and report down the story he was told, even tho he was wary more than ever, this was not the first time he had to come retrieve a soul from Vlad's home. 602NmKd.png

Feeling relieved that the conversation was ending, Ambrosia took a deep breath and sighed happily, she had done it! Even while pregnant, she had not only gotten rid of Holly without anyone knowing she did, except her beloved, she had helped fool Grim by staying quiet while she let Vlad do what he did best, lie. G5c2PHK.png

After Grim finally leaves, Vlad and Ambrosia decide to go to their family basement and place Holly's urn in a spot they can keep it hidden from anyone else ever finding it. Vlad decides to take this moment to tell Ambrosia how proud he is of her, that she will make a wonderful wife for him, and that he now knows he can truly trust her to help take care of the family they will be having. fyNbU4h.png Ambrosia and Vlad stand in front of Holly's urn for quite some time, talking and speaking of their future, making plans that Vlad has hopes for and with Ambrosia by his side he can't fail can he? 3ICSjsf.png

Now that Holly is dead, and her urn lies in their basement, will her spirit come out to haunt them, or will she be gone for good? I can't wait to find out myself what plans lie ahead for Ambrosia and Vlad. I cannot wait to see what they end up having when their baby is born. Will Vlad get a son that can be his heir to his legacy, one he can teach his ways to take over if anything ever happens to Vlad?

• Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,429 Member
    @Lyrie p.750 Thank you, glad you are enjoying the story.
    @Sunblond p.750 I know what you mean. I've gotten a few glitches doing the career. My sims make their first arrest and get a confession and it doesn't count for their promotion requirements. Or sometimes the suspect wont appear and I end up wasting their whole day.
    @Alwaysasking p.750 Your welcome for Nifty Knitting :) Glad to see that you are enjoying it. Good to hear your daughter enjoyed the party :) Oh wow, that must've been a pain, going back 3 real weeks. My sims used to get abducted all the time and would come back pregnant as well! Once I made the mistake of aging the baby out of curiosity to see how the toddler would look and realized right after it aged, there's no option to send back to their planet. I had to quit and lose hours of progress, but I can't imagine 3 weeks worth of game play. Good thing you got the satellite installed now. Sylvia and Owen pretending to be a couple was funny and Archie was definitely confused. He was very angry at Owen for a moment. But I had Sylvia explain to him, her problems aren't his, so he should still be on good terms with Owen.
    p.753 So cute, Don worried about Danni's ability to swim. Funny they decided to splash Thorne too xD and Don about to splash her too xD Thats sweet, that Don wants Kalila to grow and be self assured as her. Didn't know sims could get a brain freeze :O Lol it was Thorne that got it though. Nice shots of Don and Danni, and Thorne too. I laughed seeing Don get brain freeze too. Nice trip to the learning center. I like the detail of her luggage and toys around them as they're saying good bye. The funny scenes are funny :D Don going to spray the monster and his face while doing so. And Danni got a brain freeze too.
    p.755 Dash looks like he's alot of fun. Thorne looks good too, lol with the guitar. Nice shot of the group dancing! Those rarely work well for me. And he found Diego, they must be destined for each other. Dash had a great workout session. :D
    p.757 Is the home Dash live in, in the gallery? Looks really cool!I like your makeover for Max, it actually looks more fitting than his original style. Blue suits him. Nice to see Dash being helpful with his homework too. Cute, Max trying to act like Dash. Max's uncomfortable face is kinda adorable too. I've never seen him sad or sorry, but I've never seen him act evil either. Though I have my sim children avoid him because of his reputation.Very cute of him breaking the 4th wall :D LOL at the waitress looking at you too! I laughed at that shot :) These two make a good pair of 'father and son' who woulda guessed :)
    @Haneul p.752 Adonis wasn't wrong but yeah, yelling at her wasn't the right approach. Good to know about the vampires! When I'm ready I might get the pack, I'm still trying to get the hang of spellcasters. I like how Asher's words of wisdom began, and their reaction of not knowing what to do or say was perfect. It usually is like that! Dysis' advice is simple, I like it. Works for alot of things :) Asher's office is nicely decorated, took me a while to realize the door wasn't wallpaper! It looks so nice! His portraits look great! I espeically like the family portrait. p.755 Wow Caleb was initailly extremely rude, and to come dressed so casual! The waiters face was on point! I usually have that face when I have to deal with customers like that too. His face when he asked if her family's rich has me very suspicious of him! I hope Deli catches on soon, somethings up with him. Snce she likes him, I hope I'm wrong.
    @sarabeth2984 p.753 I think he has learned, he really wants to make things right, but it won't be easy. LOL at the love guru telling Myron he isn't going to be lucky in his love life, I usually get that too :) Good to see he's enjoying the detective career! It can be quite fun at times. Lol at Jade opening the door dressed in that. Glad to see he isn't taking the guru's advice! Delaney looks real cool! Did you create her? Is her hairstyle from the last picture from one of the EPs?
    p.755 Nice update with the Fontenots. Everything seems well. p.758 Neat! Myron created a basketball club! Wish they atleast threw the ball to each other and played. Awh they had their first kiss. Can't wait to see how everything goes for them now that she's moving in. They look sweet together, again her hair looks great.

All was well and as Bandit was leaving for his daily walks, Jade was outside ready to ring the doorbell. Owen saw her but didn't want to let her in.LxfR3Ba.png
    Sylvia was in her bedroom looking out the window too, when she saw Jade leaving. Owen enjoyed having Claudio, he'd take him out to the kiddie pool whenever he could.YY078oi.png Sylvia took up knitting and set up a rocking chair by Claudio's bed. Her just looking over at while he slept was too cute.lQrXHAI.png Owen was trying to fix things with Sylvia too. He would flirt or offer her roses, but she would always turn him down.V1cWHAb.png He even tried setting a nice mood in Archie's treehouse but it failed too.V0Dc8lx.png He was just disappointed nothing was workinghqRFDP5.png He was suprised to see Jade again waiting by the front door again..in the middle of the night!0DcYkWp.png This time he told her, she can't keep coming to his house. Owen eventually found parenting was not easy, between taking care of picky toddlerPP2FqTq.png and an always hungry raccoon gILKOwK.png.

With little time for himself, his hair and beard grew some more. He had an idea though, he would take Archie and Claudio out shopping and ask Archie for any advice on what he thinks his mom would like.He helped for a bit, but then was just trying on some clothes6pyvblU.png
    He helped Owen avoid buying some perfumes she wouldn't like.NWwnj4R.png Owen saw a dress on a mannequin that he thought Sylvia would look good in, but he thought she probably wouldn't like it.ckLbDmN.png He found some cologne he thought would suit him though.iQcj6ot.png He forgot he brought Claudio along too, but luckily he was playing with his toy by the entrace, he had alot of adults keeping an eye on himB6cIk3T.png To make it up to him, he took him to the toy store. Claudio was overwhelmed with all the toys he sawvRo0NWK.png He was looking around the store when again, Jade came up to him.He was not at all happy. ltA9Y1k.png
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,429 Member
    edited August 2020
    After getting away from Jade, he returned home and found Abigail outside coming over for a visit.FB0bvwP.png
    Sylvia was preparing some dinner while Abigail spoke with Owen. She was still under the ruse that they engaged. Owen was uncomfortable about lying about that, especially since his relationship with Sylvia wasn't going so well. He didn't know what to say when she asked him if they made any plans yets and instead told her they had broken up before Claudio was born. 6yhYcjp.png It seems Sylvia overheard everything because she dropped the seasoning into the spaghetti.ZcYinw8.png Luckily as if on cue, Christopher, whom Sylvia met a few days ago stopped by. She didn't want to explain things to her mom right away, so she invited him in, hoping to cause a distraction2coLFuL.png It workedooav5Ha.png

The next day it got colder, and for some reason Owen thought it'd be a good idea to let Claudio play in his kiddie pool in the cold temperature. He's lucky Sylvia was at work. ICnEsI8.png
    When she got out of work, Abigail called her, inviting her out for coffee. She knew her mother was going to ask her what happened, so she decided now would be a good time. ilXMbCh.png As expected, Abigail asked her what happened that made them break up.M4J5Eyh.png Sylvia told her, it wasn't something she really wanted to talk about, but Abigail responded saying she could've atleast told her they broken up instead of making her look like a fool4W73Ieg.png Sylvia insisted, she didn't mean to hurt her or imply that. She just didn't want to embarrass herself or have her mother think she was a failureKBm8Xr0.png Abigail told her she wasn't but asked since they're living together, does she plan on getting back together with her. Sylvia was unsure. She told her mother, she loves that Owen cares about the boys, especially Archie. He is trying to make things right, but she's not sure if she can trust him.B0pzq5g.png "Trust?" her mother asked, so it was something he did she asked her. Sylvia explained how he said it was just one time, but then it was just two times. The first was at the bar, but then it was at her home. After that it became a mess. He proposed only out of guilt and to clear his conscience. But he only admitted to her because there was a chance he was the father of a baby.tzzMWTT.png She admitted the only reason she moved in with him, was so that Claudio could have his father around and Archie a father figure.x6lYVUr.png Abigail asked if it turned out he wasn't the father. Sylvia said he's not, but he was so happy when he told her, as if it changed the fact he was with someone else. BHpVier.png Abigail shaked her head, saying Owen isn't always the sharpest tool in the shed, but told Sylvia that if she does plan on getting back with him, to have a talk with him and give him an ultimatumM4J5Eyh.png Sylvia thought about it, but remembered she saw Jade the other day leaving their home. She wasn't sure what to do but at the end was happy to at least get some weight off her shoulders.(Not sure why Katrina Caliente is looking at them angry :D )Hebknol.png
    Post edited by BlueSeaWaves on
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    I had something potentially scary happen to one of my sims today. Backstory; I was bored and decided to get the remaining expansion packs I didn't have so I could have all of the worlds. Keep in mind I had no idea who any of the new NPC's were.

So my sim is chilling at home (in Glimmerbrook) when there is a knock on his door (at 11 pm nonetheless). He opens it and it's a woman I had never seen before. He invites her in, they get to talking...and before you know it, they are having a good ol' fashioned woohoo.

Afterwards (after she left), I learn that she is a vampire, and a married one nevertheless! I don't know how the vampires behave yet (literally just installed all of the packs an hour ago), so I wonder if he was in danger?

What's funny is that I noticed a new chat option about being afraid of vampires, so he used it on her without even knowing she was one lol
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    The Island Elemental Twins: Dylan and Zephyr

The Childhood Days

Day 3

Dylan: Okay Tracks, it's time to enter our secret world.

Dylan: Ouch, like a baseball to my face. How could you fail me Tracks?

[img][/img]50224009296_78f3e1f874_k.jpg5de38320-dd8d-11ea-ade1-0a470cdddf20 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Zephyr: "Dylan, did you hurt yourself?"

Dylan: "I tried to play with my toys like I used to. But, it's not the same, and now, it's a real struggle."

Zephyr: "Didn't work out too well, huh?"

[img][/img]50224008956_9e0937c262_k.jpgfd2f8aa0-dd8d-11ea-85ca-027ec55895e0 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Zephyr: "Well, your on my side of the room, and I'm going to have to ask you to move along."

Dylan: "Your no fun. I'll play somewhere else."

[img][/img]50223360823_cf1b7ba756_k.jpg097ca680-dd8e-11ea-a2c3-0609d188dc84 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan: "I'm going to unlock your hidden power Vulpes. I summon you."

[img][/img]50223361108_925969bfe7_k.jpg2db18820-dd90-11ea-a2c3-0609d188dc84 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Calum: "I know Zephyr wants to read books with you, but could you put them away when your done. I'm going to leave the other one at the foot of the stairs, so you know."

[img][/img]50223360973_4563c33ecf_k.jpg44231e10-dd91-11ea-9f49-0a8426b3333e by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Calum: "Dylan, watcha drawing?"
    Dylan: "Go away dad. I'm trying to concentrate."

[img][/img]50223360828_f09a3327b2_k.jpg5aec3f50-dd91-11ea-9e99-06185eb08d42 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Zephyr: "I like your drawing. What's your secret?"
    Dylan: "Marconi and Glue."
    Calum: "Interesting technique. Can I offer you a suggestion..."
    Dylan: "Dad, shouldn't you be practicing a new skill too."
    Calum: "I'll try, but I've developed most of my skills."

[img][/img]50223360958_9912862fe0_k.jpg86669e50-dd91-11ea-b220-066dca9f8100 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Zephyr: "Starting a new drawing."
    Dylan: "Yep, I have life goals and aspirations. I want to be the most creative..."
    Zephyr: "Awesome, I'm going to bed. Mom read me some funny stories."

[img][/img]50223360948_437bf7feb9_k.jpga0281800-dd91-11ea-be8e-0630c6c0f8b4 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Arihi's Island Judgement
    We interrupt this regularly broadcast story to bring you Arihi's Island Judgment.

Calum couldn't find a skill to practice before New Skill Day Ended, but he decided to hone his DJing skills.

[img][/img]50224009081_9545dbf3f4_k.jpgd86a99d0-dd92-11ea-a55a-0a2714755afa by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Arihi, driven with a passion for judgement, walked up three floors to pass judgement!

And her judgement is...

Arihi: "You need practice. The spirits scream in agony over that sound."

[img][/img]50224009071_9ca380d748_k.jpgf952ac50-dd92-11ea-a55a-0a2714755afa by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Calum: "It's all cool. I'm going to play with my emotions for a few hours."

[img][/img]50224232497_6f6280acec_k.jpg03d8c3d0-dd93-11ea-93b6-0227414a18a0 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Zephyr: "Mom and dad, say I'm insensitive Mr. Bear. However, I'm going to be a doctor or scientist when I'm older. I'll make you feel better, but I need to blind you before I give you medicine."

[img][/img]50224232727_dbb70da294_k.jpg0b992440-dd96-11ea-a2c3-0609d188dc84 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Arihi: "So, the science teacher thinks this is how a volcano erupts."
    Zephyr: "He showed us measurements, and I had restrain myself from summoning a lava bomb in the middle of class."
    Arihi: "Someone should show your teachers the truth, but I'm proud of you for restraining yourself. Summoning fire from the sky is a power that should be used wisely."

[img][/img]50224008976_0b9e7cfc40_k.jpgfb5bed00-dd96-11ea-a55a-0a2714755afa by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Calum: "What'cha doin?"
    Zephyr: "Making a scientists version of a volcanic eruption."

[img][/img]50224232617_f6079a99f7_k.jpg08284b00-dd97-11ea-93b6-0227414a18a0 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Arihi: "It's a very creative interpretation."
    Zephyr: "I think they should move to the islands, so we can put on a show."
    Calum: "Sounds like an awesome idea! Just play with those lava bombs safely. If a fire starts, I'll summon a rainstorm to put it out."

[img][/img]50223361133_41ae1858ae_k.jpg2bd6d080-dd97-11ea-9fcb-0676b3257eda by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan: "I can summon a lava bomb, but you can't."
    Calum: "I'll have you know that I can summon a thunderstorm whenever I want. Want to see who will win that fight?"
    Dylan: "Sorry dad."

[img][/img]50224009231_3e1b3eb442_k.jpg081a72e0-dd98-11ea-a55a-0a2714755afa by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Arihi: "It feels good to work those feelings out in a constructive way. It's a struggle raising twin boys. I've been worried about gaining weight after eating so much cake."
    Calum: "I feel ya. I need to go outside and swim off the stress all the time. I hope the boys are staying out of trouble at school."

[img][/img]50223361093_eae4c7cfde_k.jpg04a31f10-dd9b-11ea-a0a7-0aa618a3b1e6 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Meanwhile, Dylan at school is feeling a bit tense.

[img][/img]50224009166_6eb6645bbd_k.jpg18534080-dd9b-11ea-b220-066dca9f8100 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Arihi: "Honey, are you struggling with the instructions?"
    Calum: "No, I'm just double checking something."
    Dylan: "Dad, it's okay to admit that you are taking creative liberties while helping me with my project. I'm taking creative liberties too."

[img][/img]50223360928_733594bd98_k.jpgb21e36f0-dd9d-11ea-b220-066dca9f8100 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Calum: "I'm proud to say that I am taking creative liberties."
    Arihi: "Your son would get an F on this project if I wasn't here."
    Dylan: "Thanks mom, I can always count on you."
    Dylan mutters to himself: "I wouldn't know what I'm doing without her here."

[img][/img]50223360793_659393d8fe_k.jpgc4c0e000-dd9d-11ea-b436-02b1b53df25a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Arihi: "And in his pride, he failed to notice the meteor falling from the sky..."
    Zephyr: "This story is awesome."
    Arihi: "Thanks, I'm making it up as I go. The story isn't that great in reality."

[img][/img]50224232667_e1304fe92e_k.jpg4eb51410-dd9f-11ea-9e99-06185eb08d42 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Calum: "So, your mom believed you when you said you were sick. I'm proud of you for studying while playing hooky."
    Zephyr: "Thanks dad."

[img][/img]50224009266_068b738e1d_k.jpg6b715630-ddaa-11ea-9b3b-024578d80d6a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Zephyr: "Making explosions is a lot more fun than going to school."

[img][/img]50224009241_3b2b4df106_k.jpg8a9375c0-ddaa-11ea-8bae-020d4250b5ee by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan coming home from school: "I'm... so... tired..."

[img][/img]50224232717_44d405ecc0_k.jpg0c8c5150-ddab-11ea-9fcb-0676b3257eda by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan: "I was like, I can summon lava bombs, but you can't."
    Zephyr: "Let me guess, Dad reacted like this... I can summon thunderstorms. Do you really want to see who will win?"

[img][/img]50224232682_1cf1a49252_k.jpg4ad3b600-ddb1-11ea-9e99-06185eb08d42 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Zephyr: "He's just jealous."
    Dylan: "That's music to my ears."
    Zephyr: "We should practice summoning lava bombs again."
    Dylan: "Let's do it!"

[img][/img]50224009011_faba393475_k.jpg6023a4c0-ddb1-11ea-a55a-0a2714755afa by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Zephyr: "Now, I think I have this figured out. Do as I do."

[img][/img]50224232567_1ec28458ee_k.jpgc8c1dec0-ddb1-11ea-93b6-0227414a18a0 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan: "Okay, let me try!"

[img][/img]50223360893_f5c9d9d660_k.jpge9c76450-ddb1-11ea-b220-066dca9f8100 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Arihi: "Did you hear something?"
    Calum: "Hear what?"
    Arihi: "The sound of me beating your high score!"

[img][/img]50224009006_879898194b_k.jpg13023390-ddb2-11ea-8bae-020d4250b5ee by Metior Ice, on Flickr

[img][/img]50224232622_f8153bfbbc_k.jpg3253c790-ddb2-11ea-9fcb-0676b3257eda by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Extras

Calum's Occult Forms and Outfit
    Calum's True Form (Merman Form)

[img][/img]50224232542_cfb8c42416_k.jpge4853960-dda5-11ea-b436-02b1b53df25a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Calum's Merman Attire on Land (Party Outfit)

[img][/img]50224009121_2440cdf1ee_k.jpgafa30880-ddc3-11ea-a2c3-0609d188dc84 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Arihi's Occult Forms and Outfit
    Arihi's Island Elemental Attire (Party Outfit)

[img][/img]50223360998_8e81c4f8d8_k.jpg195d2be0-dd9a-11ea-9fcb-0676b3257eda by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Arihi's Mermaid Form (Turned Mermaid by eating Mermadic Kelp Calum gave her.)

[img][/img]50224232747_566e364180_k.jpg0b257e10-dd9a-11ea-9fcb-0676b3257eda by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan and Zephyr's Occult outfits
    Dylan and Zephyr have not fully stepped into their power. They are manifesting the powers of island elementals. They can Summon Lava Bombs and offer plants the Gift of Sulani. However, they won't develop mermadic powers until they become teenagers. As merboys with elemental powers, I thought they should have an occult attire.

Dylan's Merboy outfit (Party Outfits)

[img][/img]50224009236_6e21b2bb1d_k.jpg29d26da0-dd9a-11ea-a55a-0a2714755afa by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Zephyr's Merboy outfit (Party Outfits)

[img][/img]50223360988_55bc041eb6_k.jpg3577b0c0-dd9a-11ea-a55a-0a2714755afa by Metior Ice, on Flickr
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Everyone, I am loving your stories very much. I still have no favourite.

I am setting up my game to make the present 3 Sages as kids. I'm ageing down the other premade spellcasters for this game too. I'll be using a mod in this game that allows child spellcasters to learn magic. Morgyn is going to start as an adorable toddler with a twin sister. Simeon, I see coming from a large prestigious family one of the older families. I see his parents being horrible people but somehow he turns out ok. L I see being the only girl with a few brothers and mom being happy to finally have a girl. I'll flesh out the story as I continue setting up things for this game. I'll have Constantine's mom who was The Laughing Magician rather than John Constantine. I'll add in The Proto Seven Sam Astral and his brothers and many sorcerers, spellcasters, I have in Library. I'll add in some of my vampire households. I'll try and create Cain who is the first of all vampires in my vampires' backstories. In my game but I don't play him. I feel I can't really do him any justice in my games even with mods. There will be genies, fairies and werewolves in this game from use of mods. I'm culling almost all non-occult sims for this game. Right now I'm simply setting this game up focusing now on builds and deciding what families to add into this game I'll be playing soon. I actually downloaded a few builds from the gallery for this game. I normally don't do this. However, I don't want to pull out hair building the Magic Realm. I'll create an occult only club for the spellcaster kids, mermaids, aliens and other occults. I am setting things up now. When I start playing I'll start sharing
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited August 2020
    Edit @AlwaysAsking cause you have to see the spawn, the second baby Wesley.
    d7bclbB.png
    I imagine he's glitched and may change colors as it goes no biggie but this is just the best ever.
    9qYkwdS.png
    He's well loved though.
    W2juBlq.png
    And Vlad will never stop being a creep...lol He does the walk to celebrate the birth of his son.
    G6MDvki.png
    So I just posted but I got some random pics before work like ten minutes before I had to leave lol, and I had to show you a few things this lovely lady is one of Lacey's step-grandchildren....yep, her cheating husband is that old I think he has six, none of them call him or come to the house and his kids can't be bothered he's been pretty shut out so he's trying his best not to mess up what he has now cause this is it.
    ml41w0f.png
    The pancake heiress unlike Bella when her parents died both were waiting for me, she gave me this look as I wondered where she got all her money then I remembered Eliza won the lottery before she died some time ago. That old guy just aged up he's her boyfriend...yep.
    zgFdzEY.png
    I guess their daughter's looks are a touch extreme but I think she's pretty.
    1fNXA4F.png
    Her uncle consoling her as she remembers her grandparents, yeah the last baby they had, or maybe they adopted him can't remember.

That's all I saved soon Elliot will be old enough to leave the house and have a baby to monitor what will gen 4 bring to the fam? Hmmmm
    Post edited by RedDestiny92 on
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    mingusssssmingusssss Posts: 131 Member
    Alvaro and Babs have been enjoying their last year of high school, socialising a lot. They invited their friends over after class almost every day, visited Cristina in her dorms, threw a Halloween party and visited the Romance festival.
    iTK4O1S.png
    OxaXEhP.png
    KNcwbmp.png
    OBkcY7G.png
    OrYLd3U.png
    Babs joined a flower arrangement club and Alvaro a debate club and they have met new friends through their hobbies.
    Alvaro finally finished the paperwork and now our first generation rests in Forgotten Hollow's cementery.
    rugqpNH.png
    Pv2oige.png
    Babs really wanted a dog, Alvaro wasn't feeling crazy about the idea but didn't have anything against it, seeing how happy it would make Babs. They adopted Nilo, an adorable pup, and Babs couldn't be happier.
    O0P2EVK.png
    bwcjNr7.png
    0k91msH.png
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Alyse saw her daughter Haley in the neighbourhood so she ran out to talk to her. Turns out she came all the way to Willow Creek for a business opportunity. She's selling some of her paintings. Alyse obviously wanted to see them so Haley showed her some pictures on her phone. Alyse had to step over her technophobia but she gladly did it for her daughter. Afterwards, she finally got to give the flower arrangement she made for Haley.

Encountering-Haley.png
    Here-for-Business-Opportunity-Selling-a-Painting.png
    Sharing-Pictures-of-Work.png
    Gifting-Flower-Arrangement.png
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Dylan and Zephyr's childhood will end soon, and they only have one aspiration plus a certain skill to master before I age them up. I plan to space out the updates, but I do have one update I want to share. I've made jokes about how Calum is jealous of his son's for being able to summon Lava Bombs, but what Dylan and Zephyr are too young and naïve to realize is that Calum can be exceptionally savage and brutal when he wants to be. His mermadic powers should not be played down.

So, the display of Calum's power started when Freddy Darkfin of the Darkfin family decided to enjoy Calum's boredum. The Darkfins all have only negative traits and all of them have the Evil and Mean traits. If a sim is having a hard time, they show up. Nyx Darkfin got away, but he tried to enjoy Arihi's tense mood from being a loner.

[img][/img]50225326271_c776584270_k.jpg81b28680-de1d-11ea-9fcb-0676b3257eda by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Calum responded with a friendly introduction.

[img][/img]50225554422_a24c35880d_k.jpg92512230-de1d-11ea-be8e-0630c6c0f8b4 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Calum lured Freddy into deeper water, somewhere beyond the sight of anyone near the shore. Once they were in open water, Inspiration struck.

[img][/img]50224683403_36e18c193a_k.jpgf3696550-de1d-11ea-93b6-0227414a18a0 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Calum thought to himself: "Freddy is gonna wish he escaped with his brother."

[img][/img]50224683388_7b19e42871_k.jpgfafe0230-de1d-11ea-ade1-0a470cdddf20 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Calum sang Aegean's Question and Freddy listened to the Siren Lullaby.

[img][/img]50224683618_8662665cdb_k.jpg1674cd00-de1e-11ea-9fe9-029c91a3edee by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Swiftly, Calum sang a song to summon a creature from the ocean depths to attack Freddy.

[img][/img]50224683608_b54fd16cdf_k.jpg2972b570-de1e-11ea-ade1-0a470cdddf20 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Freddy: "What?! Glub."
    Calum felt his hunger need grow more pressing. He missed dinner to deal with this guppy.

[img][/img]50224683753_657f037fdc_k.jpg30fa5a00-de1e-11ea-be8e-0630c6c0f8b4 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Freddy: "Mermadic songs are a cheap trick."

[img][/img]50224683568_5ea93df8c4_k.jpg4425e220-de1e-11ea-9f49-0a8426b3333e by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Calum blew into his conch shell and called forth a thunder storm: "I don't know what your talking about. This is war."
    Freddy looked to the sky. It just started to sink in that he messed with the wrong mer.

[img][/img]50224683728_84b9f4899d_k.jpg56e3db60-de1e-11ea-9b3b-024578d80d6a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Calum: "Don't be a guppy. A little thunderstorm shouldn't scare a merman."

[img][/img]50225554467_a5324d0c99_k.jpg7107e770-de1e-11ea-be8e-0630c6c0f8b4 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Calum didn't give Freddy a chance to swim away before calling another creature from the deep.
    Freddy: "Are you kidding me?"

[img][/img]50225554507_02867ba35b_k.jpg869f6680-de1e-11ea-ac73-0a79512fe22e by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Freddy: "I really need to get out of here."

[img][/img]50225554242_d694cbb7c7_k.jpg8cc83e60-de1e-11ea-866f-06891da335dc by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Freddy: "Too Late."

[img][/img]50225554207_b3d8cdbc81_k.jpg999e3950-de1e-11ea-a2c3-0609d188dc84 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Freddy escaped to the shore and tried to hide in a room filled with his own filth. The Mua Pel'Am Island wasn't about to let him escape. The island's volcano erupted and lava bombs fell from the sky during the thunderstorm.

[img][/img]50225554457_2d9e5ba425_k.jpg329799d0-de1f-11ea-b58c-0ad899c8d0ea by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Freddy, afraid to be on land from the eruption, was easy to lure back into the sea. Calum sang Aegean's Question to ensure Freddy would stay under pressure.

[img][/img]50225554587_67424010c2_k.jpg65edb0d0-de1f-11ea-a55a-0a2714755afa by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Freddy tried to escape back onto the shore only to have lightning strike the shore nearby. Calum hummed behind him. The small fry wasn't about to escape.

[img][/img]50224683233_45b9b5a772_k.jpgd0e25df0-de1f-11ea-a55a-0a2714755afa by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Freddy tried to escape into the sea, but Calum called another threat from the deep.
    Freddy: "I'm really getting tired..."

[img][/img]50225326766_2ee599a5b9_k.jpg1c241d30-de20-11ea-9e99-06185eb08d42 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Calum stared into the dark cloud after waving goodbye to Freddy.

[img][/img]50224683833_ce78f050f5_k.jpg2ac62590-de20-11ea-b436-02b1b53df25a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Calum added more pressure by singing Aegean's Question again.
    Freddy was too tense to respond or retaliate. He could only listen to the petrifying song.

[img][/img]50224683793_ce5e23226b_k.jpg3fefeeb0-de20-11ea-866f-06891da335dc by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Freddy found his voice: "You need to leave."
    Calum: "Me? I'm not going anywhere."

[img][/img]50225326701_c5316e8945_k.jpg6f8999f0-de20-11ea-9e99-06185eb08d42 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Calum: "Try to brighten up. You were enjoying yourself while I was bored. Aren't you happy that I'm having some fun now."

[img][/img]50225326556_bce7016618_k.jpg23933b40-de21-11ea-ac73-0a79512fe22e by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Calum: "Let's have a little more fun. You're a merman, so nothing I do will kill you."
    Freddy: "You really need to leave."
    Calum summoned another creature of the deep.

[img][/img]50224683768_8fd0525e5f_k.jpg29e0d930-de21-11ea-8bae-020d4250b5ee by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Freddy felt the arms of an octopus grab his tail.

[img][/img]50224683298_a30abc2b9c_k.jpg392deea0-de21-11ea-85ca-027ec55895e0 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

The giant octopus pulled Freddy under and the random townie instantly noticed the sea brighten up.

[img][/img]50225554487_4c9aa09aa2_k.jpg4091b780-de21-11ea-b220-066dca9f8100 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

But, it didn't last long as Freddy resurfaced.

[img][/img]50225326616_a309f96d95_k.jpg478fe0c0-de21-11ea-9e99-06185eb08d42 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

After that, Calum went home. Freddy is probably paranoid about the sea after that, but honestly, Calum wasn't too worried. Freddy, like his siblings, enjoy seeing others miserable, and Calum is certain that he will need to clean up the squalor Freddy left on the beach lot.

And, this is why Calum should not be angered. Although, I haven't seen merfolk use their powers as NPCs, but that might be for the best. Imagine playing a game where the weather suddenly changes for the worse or your sim stops what they are doing because of a siren's call.

• Options
    edited August 2020
    I'm going to make one more post to show Calum using his abilities for good. Under normal circumstances, Calum isn't that mean or brutal.

The Creative Childhood Aspiration is a lot easier to finish with the Inspired Moodlet. In fact, one of the things you need to do for the aspiration requires the child to be inspired. This is a fairly quick and easy way to do that. It can also help a child overcome a tense moodlet after coming home from school. The moodlet isn't caused by an Aura, so its effects linger with the sim wherever they go.

[img][/img]50225554357_8b55b9c58b_k.jpgf5d66d20-ddae-11ea-a55a-0a2714755afa by Metior Ice, on Flickr

[img][/img]50224232752_172b3926b2_k.jpg0b2c0130-ddaf-11ea-b58c-0ad899c8d0ea by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Merfolk have the Charmer's Lullaby that can cause a Flirty Moodlet. It can be used with a serenade to make a sim very flirty. Calum completed a romance aspiration very quickly and he went from acquaintances to marriage in one date with Arihi because of how easily he could set the mood. Calum can be a real player with his singing voice.

[img][/img]50224232702_c40fadf832_k.jpg2c847e30-ddae-11ea-a0a7-0aa618a3b1e6 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

And, while not strictly a merfolk skill, Calum is a very good singer. His voice could help him earn tips or set a good mood. When singing at a karaoke bar, he can draw a crowd and make other sims happy.

[img][/img]50224232527_db63701748_k.jpgf876d700-ddad-11ea-b220-066dca9f8100 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

[img][/img]50225326521_50de16439b_k.jpg64167640-de13-11ea-be8e-0630c6c0f8b4 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

And, Calum can clear the skies as quickly as he makes them stormy. The earlier post shows Calum using his voice to cause a little bit of chaos for another sim, and I hope people can see that he can use his voice for the good of others.

For the twins, one of the final requirements for aging up out of childhood will be mastering the singing skill.

Also, here's an image of Nyx Darkfin because I forgot to add it.

[img][/img]50224683808_279b446c76_k.jpg3ad755b0-de1d-11ea-b436-02b1b53df25a by Metior Ice, on Flickr
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    I re-started an old story line/save file. I’ve been having a ton of fun. At the moment I’m playing “The Glimmerbrook Academy”

I would like to take a moment to bask in how hot Alexander Goth is here. I may have given him a bit of an upgrade.

fgZKt8A.png

Also how cool is this moonlit/midnight ritual they did to craft a “Good Fortune” potion.

Ezbjr0r.png

USRqYBA.png

gZOkmVb.png

I also made this cover/title art for my story on it...

zEgGgQR.png
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    Ugh, Imgur isn't playing ball right now.

So... the Foster twins have started university classes, Anne has an official boyfriend, Lucy's love life is also on the up, and Anne has changed... not an obvious change, but a fairly big one anyway. She has a whole new world to discover...
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Excerpts from the Diary of Roxanne Denney Monte**gro

-Tucker graduated from the University of Britechester with a Distinguished Degree in Language & Literature, he just missed the with Honors part by a couple 10th’s of a percentage point, but you’d think he flunked out the way he’s going on about it. He got a hair cut, so he doesn’t even look like himself now, that and the fact that he bought some 3-piece suits, they’re too old-fashioned looking, if you ask me. And, well, when I saw him wearing one of them the other day, I kind of thought he looked strange, like, not himself, or whatever. He’s studying for the Bar and has had a couple job interviews. He says he wants to do like I did and live at home till he saves up enough to buy a place of his own, then he added, if anyone will even hire a loser like me now. I’ve kind of put up with all his negative talk for a while now, and I decided enough is enough. So I went over to Maranda’s and told her it was time we double-teamed him again, and she agreed. The last time we ganged up on Tucker and put the fear of the gods in him was when dad had his health scare, I guess. But desperate times and all.
    Me and Miranda waited till we knew mom, dad and Austin were either at work or school and we went over there. We sat down with him and we flat out told him that a negative attitude was just not going to fly anymore. That college was over and done with, and he needed to focus on passing the Bar and finding a job, something he did have control over. He argued, of course, he said it was easy for us, Miranda had graduated with Honors and, well, nobody expected it from me, just getting a Distinguished Degree was a big deal for me. I almost hit him then. Plus, we were girls, that he was the oldest son which meant he was supposed to carry on the family name, instead, he was the gay son who was already a huge disappointment to his parents. Wow, me and Miranda just looked at each other after all that, I think we were both kind of struck speechless.
    Then Miranda spoke, well welcome aboard the disappointment to dad train Tucker, but let me tell you one thing dear brother you’re a little late to board that train. I’ve been on it ever since I went through my bear costume stage as a child, surely you remember that. You remember how upset dad was, how much it bothered him? Plus the fact that I’ve only ever in my whole life had one boyfriend, you think dad doesn’t worry and obsess over that fact? Or how I live way out in the middle of the dessert alone, try that one on? No, sorry there little brother, but you think being the oldest son who’s gay is a big deal, well just try being the daughter that came after Roxie, the girl literally every straight guy has had a crush on since she was a teenager, the daughter who’s outgoing and popular. Huh, you think that was easy? Well, it was not, it was hard, it was like I knew I could never ever live up to that. And I’ve spent my whole life in her shadow, it’s not her fault, it’s not something you can fault anyone for, it’s just how it is.
    And as for Roxie, well, she’s been riding that train a long time now too, it’s just that neither she or we knew it, surely you know when she went away to college and, well, she was spending the night at Ranbir’s sometimes. Well you remember how dad stormed all around the house and fumed over something back then, and both of us worried that we’d done something to make him mad, we had a big talk about it, remember? Well that’s because mom and dad found out, I don’t know how, but I know they did somehow, I learned about it when I was in college, mom told me. She said that it had really upset dad and that if I ever needed to talk to her about anything like that to please not keep it a secret like Roxie did. Or what about when she politely announced she was going away for the weekend with Felipe? Did you forget about that dad drama? Sorry, but disappointing our dad is just par for the course, he sets himself up for it because he loves us with all his heart, albeit imperfectly, he’s a total hypocrite where we’re concerned and all, but still, he loves us Tucker, never doubt that. And as for mom, well, she was not disappointed that you were gay, silly boy, she was disappointed in herself because she didn’t see it, she felt like a complete failure as a mother where that was concerned. That had way more to do with her than it ever did with you, you typicall egotistical guy.
    Ok, that was a whole lot of information to process, there was a lot of stuff I didn’t know, that I had no clue about at all in Miranda’s little tirade. But ultimately, it did the trick, after that, Tucker focused on studying for the Bar and then he landed a job. An attorney in Willow Creek, Anthony Freeman, hired Tucker to be like a junior associate till he passes the bar, then he can be a junior partner in the law firm and eventually maybe get his name on the masthead too. Mr. Freeman had followed that same path himself when he started out but his partner had recently retired, so he wanted to do for Tucker what his old partner had done for him, I guess. My brother is now on track to be a lawyer, gods help us.-

233aZzS.jpg
    Tucker’s haircut.

-I don’t know what happened at bowling practice that night, but when Felipe got home, he asked me if there was something new in the bedroom that I wanted to try. Maybe something that I had been afraid to tell him about before, because if there was, well, he wanted us to try it. There was, of course, and I had definitely never brought it up, mostly because I didn’t think for a minute it was something Felipe would ever go for. And because we were still having, well, since things were still off, I guess, between us since the argument, so I was even more reluctant bring it up now. He persisted, he begged me to tell him, I guess he kind of saw that I was holding back or something. So I agreed, I pulled one of the dining chairs into the middle of the room and told Felipe to strip naked and sit in the chair and I went over to the junk drawer and got out the scissors and some cotton cording from it.
    Afterwards we were spooning in bed and I said that I thought it was only fair if I did something for him now too. And so I asked him if there was something he wanted to try. He said there was and told me, OK, so it was not something I had ever in my whole life imagined doing, I could see Tucker doing it, because it seemed totally like a thing for gay men. But the next day I researched it and it was kind of a thing for straight couples too it looked like. So that night, we tried it too.
    And after that we talked about doing other stuff and tried some of them and eventually we talked about other things too, not just woohoo stuff either, other things we had never discussed before started to come up as we talked over the next few weeks. And somehow, we did get past the awkwardness or whatever that was between us and at least on my part, I started to feel closer to my husband that I had ever felt before.-

-I’m think I’m expecting, I took a home test and it came up positive and all, Fleipe wanted to call our families immediately, but I told him not to, not yet, not till we got the official word from my doctor. That there could be other things that caused a false positive and that we should only tell everyone once we were absolutely sure. He thought about it and agreed.
    The thing is, our talks, well, Felipe had finally told me that he wanted to start a family. That he had wanted to for a while, but then we had “The Argument” and that he kind of just put it on the back burner after that. Then he said, before you start telling me why we should wait, just remember you were the one who always said you wanted to get it over with, having babies, early on, so you don’t end up like your parents, well, tick-tock, babe. And, honestly, Roxie, we can always come up with reasons why not to. But the truth is I want kids, I want them really bad, and I want to have them with you, the woman I love more than I ever thought possible. So, we stopped using protection.-

XgmDo44.jpg
    Roxie tells Felipe the good news.

-I did a thing, at the last couple Paragon meetings Beth de Wit asked me about Ryder, like how he was doing and all. Then she did it again tonight, and it made me think that her interest was way more than just a friendly sort of thing. I totally blame pregnancy hormones for what happened next, not that I will admit to it publicly, or to my very patient and somewhat over solicitous husband these days. But what I did is ask Beth if she was interested in Ryder romantically. And she admitted to having a bit of a crush on him in high school. So I got my phone out and called Ryder, then I told him that my friend Beth de Wit wanted to ask him out on a date and gave her the phone. Poor Beth looked like a deer caught in headlights, but she did talk to him. Apparently she knew of some neo-punk band that was playing at a local dive bar this weekend and asked him if he wanted to meet her there. He must have known the band from the way they went on and on about it, but they did end up going out. And they’re dating now.-

9F92xKT.jpg
    Beth asks about Ryder.

-Well I’m certainly never lonely these days, between Felipe’s family and mine there is literally someone visiting us all the time, sometimes they all show up at once even. They don’t even attempt to hide the fact that they are all absolutely invested in our soon to be baby boy. Yeah, it’s a boy, Felipe really wants to name him Carlos, after one of his dad’s brothers who died in infancy, which seems kind of gruesome to me. Maybe that’s a Hispanic thing or something. Anyway it seemed really important to him and he says it would make his father happy, so I made a deal, he gets to name this one and I get to name the next one. He agreed. We’ll see how that goes when that day comes though.

gQZ5Caa.jpg
    Everyone visits, constantly.

-I’m an absolute hippo now, I look like a beached whale in my bathing suit, but the pool is the one place where I can go where nothing hurts. I hate all men on this planet now too, just saying. I asked mom how she ever did this so many times and she just laughed and put her hand on my stomach. I hate that too, everyone thinks that because I’m having a baby that they suddenly have a right to invade my personal space. Early on I told Felipe that woohoo was totally off the table, no way would I expect him to find me even remotely attractive when I got big. But the doctor nixed that idea and Felipe, well, he’s very attentive these days. I honestly don’t know how he can be amorous around me, but he manages somehow. Plus, well, sometimes I get really turned on, like, I’m some kind of cat in heat or something. And I cry or get deliriously happy for no apparent reason, it’s a nightmare. It’s all I can do to go to work and come home and veg out on the couch till bedtime. My ankles are swollen, none of my shoes fit and I am finding anything suitable to wear for work a real challenge, I might as well just get muumuu’s to wear all the time at this point. All in all, how any woman can get through this without being absolutely depressed the whole time is beyond me.-

@ryttu3k Those photos of the apartment are fabulous, by the way.

@Lucy_Henley Oh, I love the photos of Joanna at school in your post.

@Nate_Whiplash1 If the vamp at the door was Lilith Vatore a premade, and not a random one, well, she lives with her brother Caleb, also a vamp. So she should be single, unless you have mods like mine that marry off your sims that is.

@Kamio Oh, that academy play looks fun, I don't have ROM, but once I did an orphanage save game. I played the kids as they got adopted off and grew up, until I got into the 2nd generation. I was a lot of fun finding good homes for them all, as I remember.

I always have to fix Alexander's ears in my game when he ages up, it seems. Are any of the other people at the academy premades or the offspring of premades?

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Yeah, it was Lilith. I think my guy is lucky he didn't get bitten lol

But last night, the old man vampire himself showed up. I saw him coming up the walkway and got scared for my sim, so I had him travel via his phone--my sim disappeared just as the old man started to knock. Talk about cutting it close!
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    My Sims haven't been doing anything lately because we got hit by a land hurricane on Monday. Officially they call it a derecho but land hurricane describes the damage better. We might get power some time next week. I told my husband or is kinda funny I just bought eco lifestyle and now we're living off the grid. Anyway, I can use internet occasionally via my phone when I can charge it but I probably won't post again until we have power.
  • Options
    WintermuteWintermute Posts: 36 Member
    Daephene wrote: »
    My Sims haven't been doing anything lately because we got hit by a land hurricane on Monday. Officially they call it a derecho but land hurricane describes the damage better. We might get power some time next week. I told my husband or is kinda funny I just bought eco lifestyle and now we're living off the grid. Anyway, I can use internet occasionally via my phone when I can charge it but I probably won't post again until we have power.

I heard about it on the news - hope you guys get your power back soon and that your community is able to get back to some semblance of normality before long. What a year...

---

As far as my Sims go, I haven't played too much in the past few days, but I made some progress on one of my Sulani households today. The toddler is enrolled in private school, but hasn't had the chance to attend classes yet due to New Year's Eve. The holiday went well for everyone, and for once I actually let their friends in the house to hang out.

In other words, nothing exciting.
  • Options
    Yeah, it was Lilith. I think my guy is lucky he didn't get bitten lol

But last night, the old man vampire himself showed up. I saw him coming up the walkway and got scared for my sim, so I had him travel via his phone--my sim disappeared just as the old man started to knock. Talk about cutting it close!

I've had multiple vampires sit outside the doors and just stand there. I think they want to be social if nothing else. It can be a little creepy.
  • Options
    GreyWindGreyWind Posts: 489 Member
    After a year filled with tragedies Capt Robert finally finds happiness and marries the love of his life Brianna.
    2E7R8SM.png

qdw6nY7.png

CaT2CXx.png

6xmDDRC.png

Jz29mzr.png

xLFdzSO.png

• Options
    edited August 2020
    The Island Elemental Twins: Dylan and Zephyr

Childhood Days: Day 4

Quick Stat Breakdown:

Dylan Zalrian:
    Creatively Gifted
    Physically Gifted
    Great Storyteller
    Good Manners: 75-90%
    Responsible: In Range
    Mediator: In Range
    Empathy: 5-10% (Tends to go into the negatives).
    Emotional Control: 20-25%

Zephyr Zalrian:
    Mentally Gifted
    Physically Gifted
    Observant
    Good Manners: 90%
    Responsible: In Range
    Mediator: In Range
    Empathy: 20-25%
    Emotional Control: 0%

The family took another trip to the beach. Calum napped the afternoon away with Dylan and Zephyr. I really should have had their needs better under control before going to the beach again.

[img][/img]50225326481_001a8a6dad_k.jpgc111a290-ddbc-11ea-a0a7-0aa618a3b1e6 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

After getting some Zs, Arihi and Calum played as Sea Monsters while Dylan and Zephyr sailed their pirate ship. It was a cute moment.

[img][/img]50224683628_03ae01b349_k.jpg780ea100-ddc2-11ea-8bae-020d4250b5ee by Metior Ice, on Flickr

When I sent everyone home, I had Calum do a bit of fire dancing. He has the dancing skill mastered.

Also, I had Dylan play doctor. He has a tendency to drift into the insensitive range.
    Dylan: "This injection will make you feel much better."

[img][/img]50224683703_61d0530535_k.jpg86a2ce70-de09-11ea-b220-066dca9f8100 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan: "Shush, and embrace the long sleep."

[img][/img]50224683678_38d934677d_k.jpg96c5aa70-de09-11ea-866f-06891da335dc by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan: "It's 6:09 am. The patients heart is not beating. I'm declaring the time of death."

[img][/img]50225554637_271970086e_k.jpg9de1bbf0-de09-11ea-9b3b-024578d80d6a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

During harvestfest, Dylan angered a gnome while making another happy.

Dylan: "For you, a pie, and for you, a toy."
    Gnome 1: "How Dare You!"
    Gnome 2: "Much appreciated."

[img][/img]50224683458_3a1ae291e5_k.jpged328180-de0e-11ea-866f-06891da335dc by Metior Ice, on Flickr

While Calum distracted Dylan, Zephyr pleaded for his brother.

Zephyr: "I swear he didn't mean to upset you. He just doesn't pay attention."

[img][/img]50225554272_1a8fa3db0e_k.jpgfc463770-de0e-11ea-b436-02b1b53df25a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Gnome 1: "I don't believe you. I smite thee."

[img][/img]50225326626_78b6170fde_k.jpg0376e260-de0f-11ea-a55a-0a2714755afa by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Arihi: "So Dylan, you've angered another gnome, neat."

[img][/img]50225326721_f5ad8e7614_k.jpg4fac9e90-de0f-11ea-b58c-0ad899c8d0ea by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Arihi: "I guess you finally managed to appease him."
    Dylan: "Yeah, who knew gnomes could be so moody."
    Arihi: "Now we just need to clean up the messes around the house and fix everything they broke."

[img][/img]50225554447_cbb15d7066_k.jpg604287b0-de0f-11ea-be8e-0630c6c0f8b4 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan and Zephyr left the house to cloud gaze while their parents went to work fixing everything in the house.

[img][/img]50224683488_3e36e57483_k.jpga8a72230-de10-11ea-ac73-0a79512fe22e by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Harvestfest will be an important holiday marking the anniversary of when Dylan and Zephyr became best friends.

[img][/img]50225554312_be45f734df_k.jpgf4427320-de10-11ea-ac73-0a79512fe22e by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan and Zephyr have a really funny interaction they do autonomously together. When one of the parents are busy doing something, they'll get an interaction to "Check on" a parent. They actually run over to the parent to pester them together. You can see on Arihi's face that the interruption wasn't enjoyed.

[img][/img]50225554192_ff5f1860d7_k.jpg9206fe00-de16-11ea-866f-06891da335dc by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Later, Calum swam into the ocean with his sons to introduce them to some of the other merfolk that hung out around Mua Pel'Am. Calum wanted to make sure that they swam with the right pod. The first mer Calum introduced them to was Delphin Deep. Not all the Merfolk of Mua Pel'Am were there, so it might take a while to introduce them to everyone. Calum made sure to stay close in the ocean and watch over his sons. They have yet to get their fins and mermadic powers.

[img][/img]50224683423_0464025742_k.jpgf6477bd0-de19-11ea-9e99-06185eb08d42 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

[img][/img]50224683968_ef8c097986_k.jpg00abda80-de1a-11ea-9fe9-029c91a3edee by Metior Ice, on Flickr

After a pleasant conversation with Delphin, Dylan stayed in the water with Calum. Dylan's name means son of the wave, and he definitely enjoys spending time in the water. Calum checked on Dylan when a Sea Turtle tickled Dylan's toes. His brother Zephyr left for the shore after Delphin swam away.

[img][/img]50225326711_3b75c8bf44_k.jpg5cadee40-de1a-11ea-9b3b-024578d80d6a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Dylan and Calum eventually caught up to Zephyr playing on the monkey bars. Both of the twins made it across three times, and they took pride in their accomplishment.

[img][/img]50225554407_ff6ca31a22_k.jpga5d4e3d0-de1a-11ea-9f49-0a8426b3333e by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Later, Calum had the chance to introduce Dylan to an Ocean Conservationist. Dylan had a chance to learn about the Sea Turtle he encountered earlier and the reef that surrounded the beach.

[img][/img]50225326806_dd0203ec20_k.jpg00b18a60-de1b-11ea-a2c3-0609d188dc84 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

[img][/img]50225554577_b6c7fd74d5_k.jpg080f11b0-de1b-11ea-9b3b-024578d80d6a by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Not wanting to be left out, Zephyr joined them and introduced himself to Makoa.

[img][/img]50225326676_4bfb4528f3_k.jpg47ebf230-de1b-11ea-b220-066dca9f8100 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

It's an interesting detail, but the sims that visit this beach at night enjoy watching horror movies. Almost every single night I visit this beach, there are Sulani Sims watching a slasher, monster, or alien film. Dylan and Zephyr don't seem to mind the horror movie even if Dylan regularly asks his parents to spray the monster under the bed.

[img][/img]50225554377_98479661a1_k.jpgc1883080-de1c-11ea-866f-06891da335dc by Metior Ice, on Flickr

Of course, Calum showed up to check on the twins.

[img][/img]50225554162_45862d4c6f_k.jpgc9aed430-de1c-11ea-85ca-027ec55895e0 by Metior Ice, on Flickr

It was getting late, and Zephyr started to feel tired. While they watched The Mummy, Freddy Darkfin showed up.

[img][/img]50225326381_7302c27dd2_k.jpgf8743f80-de1c-11ea-9fcb-0676b3257eda by Metior Ice, on Flickr
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    After Haley left, Alyse ended up thumbing through her diary again. It ended up making her sad. It seems like there aren't many happy entries.

Reliving-Memories-2.png
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited August 2020
    Cassandra Goth celebrated her 18th birthday. It was a star themed evening. It started out with some fun themed photos....

Uf02WGT.png

JPGVQOC.png

0L4sJk5.png

KtK36Lh.png

uShJ9LQ.png

It was a pretty fun evening for everyone at the academy.

9lpgYWw.png

fSSvyD3.png

Xavier put on the charm and flirted up a storm with Cassandra. So much so that he eventually convinced her to dance with him.

ci9RKVM.png

VJmb3pS.png

Morgan worked up the courage to have a chat to teacher Elridge....she might have the tiniest bit of a crush on him.

mAaBB0A.png

EZz0lXC.png

Some obligatory selfies....

UW0kT7M.png

1gmMoEJ.png

There was some present opening....

uGiBu9p.png

OnfK8Cp.png

Some silly fun

C4BsJ60.png

jSsnzms.png

DYtkTyf.png

And Aine even let Alex spin her around on the dance floor for the briefest of moments. Crushing on her best friend is kind of confusing for her...

wVajrig.png

pbcYwWz.png

F345vnP.png
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Kamio, those are some awesome shots. How do you get them to pose like that? Nothing I do seems to work.
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top