Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Hi all,

Today I got my first anniversary badge for the forum. Alrhough the sims have been in my life for ages and I was an avid forum reader, this was a big step for me (even online I am very shy and introverted).
    This was also the first thead I posted in. So thankyou for being such an awesome, accepting and creative group. Hopefully I'll be earning those next badges too.

<3<3<3:D
  • Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,321 Member
    edited March 2020
    @ryttu3k
    That is some cool outfits for Hugo Villareal. :)
    I have seen Hugo countless times in my games and been somewhat involved with him in Upper Crusts and Avant Gardes. His slow walk, extremely deep voice and cool hair has always made him kinda special. The Squeamish trait is pretty fun. They react completely differently to many things, like catshing Frogs. This is a sim I played once, Baby and she just caught a Frog.
    hDUOhK1.png
    Luna Villareal is simply amazing and Sofia Bjergsen is special in her own way. Her love for music is unmatched, as far as I know. She will litteraly Serenade without end, if she gets flirty.
    Nice decorations for their rooms. :)

@Becka28
    Well done and keep it up. :)
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @DarkAngel1994
    Hahahaha, the chilcren cover their eyes.
    So, they are like posing, but still ingame?

@Nushnushganay
    Did she do this interaction?
    IxyuQWA.png
    Or this?
    First one will reveal sim's Traits, this one will allow the Alien to share the Mood of the sim interacting with.
    VLjfnb2.png

It was the first one! and thanks for revealing this about that! So she was checking him out, then, and must have liked what she saw! But she did it even after they were flirting and slow-dancing and such. Maybe that her test before taking things to the next level. I just had him go home and resume life, thinking maybe he ought to see her again and see what's what. I'm really curious now.

I didn't do anything to change anything in my game when this happened. I just opened an old save I hadn't played with in a long time, and had forgotten about Star and Gordon being in this one because it had like 12 households played, in it. But now I'm interested in Star and what comes of this, since she was a very surprising NPC in the first place.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @ryttu3k yeah, it was really surprising to me. Delightful but surprising. Star Boyd was a random NPC in that save, never saw her anywhere else again, and she and my original Sim in that save were one heck of a couple, but even that wasn't like this. Devin wasn't there looking for love, exactly, not looking to avoid it either, I was just hoping the rain would stop and dancing would start, but he and Star were slow-dancing in the rain first thing, and the rest followed. It was cool because I kind of figured the autonomy things weren't working all that great any more...but this proves to me they are working fine, but maybe chemistry is actually there and more mysterious than I thought. Because Devin had had two relationships get romantic already, but they had both relaxed back into awkwardness when I didn't do anything to push things forward, so I let it go...relationships that have to be pushed are never good in the long run.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

Hmmm, these are comments from over a day ago, that were here as a saved draft. So I’m posting them now, but they are probably not current in all cases. I’ll start looking for new stuff and stuff I missed now.

@mercuryfoam

I find it kind of strange that there aren't more mods for dancing and walking hand in hand. Personal things like that.

Although, I don't use mods or look them up, but I see everything that people use here, and I always hear that's something that players are looking for.

Anyway, I sure hope you can get it to work. 🥰 And you must really have an aptitude for using computer technology to be able to do this after only 2 months!

@calaprfy

Ohhh, that makes perfect sense then. That must be based on actual science about introverted people.

I've read that it is exhausting for introverts to spend time with people and they actually require time to rest and recover from having to do it. Certainly I'm that way, lol.

So yes, I'm sure he was happy to be alone and study skill books.

As for the Snaggle Fluster, it sounds funny as can be! So you download cups of the drink that are already made? I've done that with antidote for Strangerville 😂

Also, you may have answered a question I have about whether Sims can get drunk. I'm too impatient to let my Sims sit there drinking for any extended amount of time, so I've never seen it happen 😅

@March306

Lol, ok. I thought I'd remember that pink dress wearing Amber if I'd seen her in your game, but.... my memory isn't perfect, so I wasn't sure.

The fact that she's a Maxis made makes much more sense 😄

Any sign of Dash's child yet? I made CAS kids between he and Diego I. My game and they were horrible for the most part. One of them wasn't too bad, but wow, they just don't mesh well. I should do it with Dash and Don and see if they are any better 🤔

It was mostly Diego's small chin that messed their kids up, so hopefully he works better for most people. 😂

I hope to see some of Benedict's genetics in your game. Is that the exact one you used last time?

Oh! Here's Michael's wedding! So sweet 🥰 but so funny that Curtis fell asleep during his own wedding. 😂

Oh! Cool, I didn't realize there was a degree in language and literature! Any idea what job that helps with? That's the one I'd go for. Only because I already have one in psychology 😅

Based on the look on his face, I'm not sure if Curtis is as thrilled about a baby on the way as Michael is.

Goodness, why are Patrick and Juniper struggling with money so much?

The kids are cute 😊 And yeah, those are great grades ☺️

@ryttu3k

Yeah, I'm not sure if the newer generations have that underlying terror we did. Ours was basically the first generation that experienced mass divorce, so there was so much "unknown" then. Plus communication was way more complicated. Like, my mom and dad only lived 25 miles from each other, but it was a long distance call to call from one to the other (extremely expensive), so I could barely ever talk to my mom (until I moved in with her)

It's become so normalized now that people can recognize when it's a good thing. Which it surely is. These are finally generations when women and kids have realized they don’t have to accept abuse. Believe it or not, there used to be little choice 😔

Honestly, the second I saw Diego's look at Morgyn I have been hoping for them to get together! 🥰 The "Most Dramatically Extra Couple Ever" sounds just about perfect to me.

That UI thing with the people being to small to get into the picture is great.

Lol, poor Johnny, 😅Malcolm is taller than he is. I forget to mention how much I loved that one frame, where Malcolm is whining about not having servants anymore. His face matches your words Perfectly 😂 It's so awesome.

Hey, I vote that those who are voted out be stuck together in a little house somewhere, with nothing in it but beds and a level 9 flirty painting that’s always enabled, so we can see what happens to them 😂

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to another update 😊

@kwanzaabot

I know nothing of this Caribbean pirate movie, but I'm wondering if Bill has a brother named Edward? 🤔 😅😂

@Svineprutter

Oh, poor Don 🥺 Someone broke the doll house! 🤣

Good thing that bunny was there to comfort him 😅

I was afraid that was a Bing puddle 😂

Why is Karla suddenly a ghost? I swear she was fine earlier 🤔 At least she's not as annoying as a ghost.

And yeah, good idea to change the activities of the club. I know there’s more from you, but I’m exhausted. It’s ten minutes to five am here

@GalacticGal

Yeah, I'd be very tempted to delete the old save. I'm always afraid the corrupted issue will bleed over to other saves. I don't know if that's a thing.. but I worry about it anyway 😅

@Beardedgeek That is the coolest thing ever! Well, a potion of immortality might be best, but a youth potion is great too 😄

@drakharis

So, Nazarene isn't going to be a home wrecker this time around, but a mystery solver instead. Sounds like a fun change.
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    edited March 2020
    @DeafSimmer Another fascinating segment. And here I was hoping Link would be successful finding the correct urn, possibly to destroy it? Oh, well, I like the suspense of it all. Well done. Have you ever explored the idea of becoming an author? You might wish to consider it.

@DeafSimmer Did I miss a segment? What I read last had Link in the mausoleum out cold. How did he catch up with the others? The latest segment in Selvadorada is good, but I kept wondering about poor Link. If there was another segment in between these two, would you or somebody else be so kind as to post which page number? I even went back over my trash to make sure I hadn't accidentally culled it. :open_mouth: Yikes.
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited March 2020
    First screenshot, this:
    03-23-20_10-28-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Von Haunt Estate
    You see that? That's post processing!
    03-23-20_10-29-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-23-20_10-29-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-23-20_10-29-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-23-20_10-29-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-23-20_10-30-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Glistening snow!
    03-23-20_10-30-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-23-20_10-31-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-23-20_10-32-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-23-20_10-57-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Intermission
    Cowplant feeding time. I paused it at the right moment!
    03-23-20_11-05-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Britechester!
    This really was making full use of my laptop's specifications:
    03-23-20_11-14-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    RoddyCam. Hey, cool, fireworks!
    03-23-20_11-16-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Foxbury Campus, and a fight's about to ensue!
    03-23-20_11-23-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    *bangs fists on desk* FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!
    03-23-20_11-23-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-23-20_11-23-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Oh, the lobster won. I was hoping for some lobster thermidor!
    03-23-20_11-23-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Now for some more awesome screenshots!
    03-23-20_11-24-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    RoddyCam:
    03-23-20_11-24-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Smooches from Serena Bhamra
    Roddy went over to Pepper's Pub. Serena gave him a big smooch on his cheek when she saw him:
    03-23-20_11-33-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-23-20_11-33-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy gave Serena a big hug:
    03-23-20_11-34-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    03-23-20_11-35-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair then chatted to each other:
    03-23-20_11-36-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Roddy said goodbye. He mined a rock:
    03-23-20_11-38-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And went for a swim:
    03-23-20_11-43-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Roddy went home, and Shine cuddled him in the study area:
    03-23-20_11-56-17%25C2%25A0PM.png

I had my headphones on, and I was able to pick out various sounds that I hadn't before. Also, I used first person view a lot, to see what Roddy could see.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited March 2020
    My Grand Master vampire has a kid with another vampire in my game. He happens to live in Vlad's mansion, so I had my sim move in with him. The storyline was supposed to be she was using her kid's father to get close to Vlad. As she and Vlad are both top level vamps, she wants to merge their bloodlines, so she was going to seduce him, dump the current vamp bf, and kick them all out of the house so she could rule Forgotten Hollow with her brother and the vampire she actually loves. However, when I had my sim interact with Vlad, I found out that they hate each other. They went from acquaintances to disliked in only a few sim hours. Now I have to find a way for them to woohoo even though they hate each other. I'm not sure how that works. The options are there, but I haven't tried them, as I'm not even sure Vlad would accept.
    Post edited by floridameerkat on
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,321 Member
    edited March 2020
    My Grand Master vampire has a kid with another vampire in my game. He happens to live in Vlad's mansion, so I had my sim move in with him. The storyline was supposed to be she was using her kid's father to get close to Vlad. As she and Vlad are both top level vamps, she wants to merge their bloodlines, so she was going to seduce him, dump the current vamp bf, and kick them all out the house so she could rule Forgotten Hollow with her brother and the vampire she actually loves. However, when I had my sim interact with Vlad, I found out that they hate each other. They went from acquaintances to disliked in only a few sim hours. Now I have to find a way for them to woohoo even though they hate each other. I'm not sure how that works. The options are there, but I haven't tried them, as I'm not even sure Vlad would accept.

You can make a Club and in the Club activities set fighting and woohoo. :)

@AlwaysAsking
    I used a cheat to make Karla a Ghost.
    Cheats provided by Carls Ghost guide
    (It did not allow her to get drinks at a discount at Ghost night in the bar though.)

Ghost Cheat used:
    traits.equip_trait cowplant

Cheat to remove it again:
    traits.remove_trait cowplant

@ChuChuExpress
    Those pictures from Von Haunt Estate look amazing, with all the snow.
    I miss Seasons, as it was one of my favourites in Sims 3, but I never felt the need to buy it for Sims 4. I fear it will complicate things a lot and force me to rethink the lots I use the most.
    Post edited by Svineprutter on
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    @Dust_Bunny2010

I feel with you and I wish a quick recovery for the person who lives with you. I'm an introvert too, having someone around me for 24/7 and not have a chance for being alone for a quite time makes me aggressive in a defense way. Maybe that's why most of my sims have the lone wolf trait, I don't know. If you haven't seen yet the Big Wallet Series from James Turner yet I would like to recommend it to you. It's a lot of time you can spent there, that's what I'm doing now when I'm not keen to play computer games. The last let's play is completely chaotic in a funny way. >:). But to be honest, I have a crush on australians since I was able to play with some in guild wars 2. They seem to be cool and relaxed people, which I find refreshing to see.

@Becka28 Congratulation for the first anniversary!

I'm finished with the wedding place and I've uploaded it to the gallery.

PwgXWVn.png

These two sims were my testing couple. And as I aspected it was a chaotic wedding because I didn't know how the talking about wedding work, and it started immediately. One guest decided that it would be okay to join naked and crashed the party. After this event I've changed the dining area with the dancing area.

Facepalm of the wife after seeing him dancing. :D

9psl7vQ.png

(The naked guest was behind him)
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update on Legacy 2.0 Michael + Curtis Generation 5

@AlwaysAsking I haven't checked out Dash's kids yet but as soon as my kids turn into children I'm going to go visit and make friendships and a club just for my kids and their kids.

Yes, I used the same exact Benedict in that other save. This is his daughter getting married.

W7xe9dR.png

I forget what jobs those degrees help with but I picked them with specific jobs in mind for them to get. Michael will be a professor. I forget what I had picked for Curtis.

Patrick and Juniper don't have jobs and they're in college and struggling because they are generation 2 and when I started with Jason Momoa he only started with $1,200 and nothing else. They have like four or five kids now and I've only got gardening and painting going for me plus trying to study and get good grades. I like a challenge though. I hate that I get rich so quick in some of my saves.

So in this update something big happens. Am I prepared for it? I don't know.

e25bZoT.png?1

This is Kelly.

Naming theme this generation is characters from the show Orville. It's kind of like a parody of Star Trek. I think I only watched the first two seasons. Okay and I looked it up and it looks like there were only 2 seasons. So I think I'm up to date on the series.

zrp71jb.png?1

This is Alara.

dEEeaBT.png?1

Michael is like, "Hey, I'm pregnant again. Yay!"

We3xDDi.png?1

Fallon dies leaving space in the household for MCCC to decide to use up.

D67uw1k.png?1

He gives birth...

RW9iBD5.png?1

TRIPLETS 3 BOY TRIPLETS. I was expecting twins but then MCCC decided make it triplets when she died while he was pregnant. I'm not complaining but it's so RARE for me to have triplets.

I don't change any details about the pregnancy with MCCC I just check it to see the gender and amount of babies. I had been checking it and thought I was having twin boys and I was like that's great! Two girl twins and two boy twins perfect! But then SURPRISE.

Okay so... Names...

Triplet #1: Ed
    Triplet #2 Gordon
    Triplet #3 Bortus

All from the show The Orville. Fun times...
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    @Dust_Bunny2010, @Daravi.
    I'm also struggling to cope with everyone in the house at the moment, too. And I've had moments where I've cried. I've not had any alone time to reflect and to vent. I am doing my best to stay positive.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    edited March 2020
    "First thing you'll need to do when you get to your dorm," Joseph Cantrell said, as he drove the five to Britechester University. Erik, seated next to him in the front passenger seat, nodded. Joseph peered through the rear-view mirror into the back of the SUV at the other four who took up the second and third row of seats. "Get yourselves organized." He was clearly in Mentor Teacher mode. Aaron smiled to himself as he glanced over at Joey. "Hey, are you listening back there?" Joseph's voice was stern. Brianna quickly snapped her Selfie and put her cell into her pocket.
    "We're to get organized," she said, with a nod. Tamela rolled her lips inward to keep from bursting into a fit of giggles.
    "I'm only boring you with this," Joseph went on, "because I had no one to warn me. That's right. I totally screwed up and had to repeat a Term."
    "A whole term?" Joey said.
    "Yes. So get out your syllabus, each of you, and see which classes you have when, and what has to been completed and turned in prior to the end of the term. If you don't give yourself this advance notice, you could end up repeating the Term."

"Bree, what's up with you taking so many Selfies? You've never before been self-absorbed," Erik said with a frown.
    "You take Selfies all of the time, brother, mine."
    "Yeah, with fans."
    "Oh no. I've caught you snapping pictures of yourself when you're alone. What's up with that?"
    "I have a Simstagram account. It's how I keep in touch with my fans."
    "Oh, I see. Well, I have a boyfriend, so I'm documenting my higher education experience to keep him in the loop, as it were."
    I3ZgoY1.jpg

uMcAM3w.jpg

RmwnArR.jpg

After the three hour drive to the campus, the students got to work, taking Joseph Cantrell's advice to heart.
    "Oh, what do they mean by presentation?" Erik said as he puzzled over his schedule of classes. Happily, he only needed to make one. Later on, he discovered the board and got started.
    Erik retrieved the information and tacked it to the board. Once he had everything he believed he needed, he asked others for some feedback. After he listened to what they each had to say, he decided it best to reorganize the material. It took quite some time. Finally, he had a finished product.
    KwiGh0a.jpg
    Juggling, each of the students studied their most pressing topic then did homework for that class.
    y6flBA6.jpg

At one point Erik joined Joey, who had what was likely a converted closet for a room. His room that he shared with Aaron had been overrun, so he sought refuge.
    UX4D7KI.jpg
    Joey worked at his desk, studying. Erik sat down and did some homework. Before long, the door was rudely thrown open and in popped Erik's Paparazzi. If the others thought it was hard on them back home, it wasn't going to get any easier here on campus. Erik sighed.
    0GRQU81.jpg

After tending to this urgent business, Erik found himself ravenous.
    "Hey, anybody else hungry? Okay, good. Let's head down to the Commons."
    Learning it was unanimous, the group left the dorm.
    "Oh, it doesn't open until five o'clock. Now what?" Tamela groaned, rubbing her belly.
    "I know just the place. Come on, it's just behind the commons. We can grill something."

Around to the back of the building the five went. Taking the stairs they found themselves in a small picnic area overlooking the canal.
    AQcAwNg.jpg
    Finding the barbecue grill, he quickly lit it and soon the sizzle of veggie burgers filled the air.
    "There."
    Yt6pz4D.jpg
    Knowing it would take a few minutes, about ten or so, Erik moved aside to gaze around at the setting. Aaron, who must really be hungry, took Erik's place before the grill.
    "Nothing against your cooking skill, Erik, but I thought a little spice might help things."
    yoDkk1Z.jpg
    Before too long, they found others joined them.
    nDbPQhO.jpg

Despite the five of them taking three classes a piece, they managed to have a bit of fun. Erik had a concert to do just a couple of days into the term. He invited them along. Not only did he get to meet Brianna's 'phantom' boyfriend, but some of the fans got a tad out-of-control. This was something Erik wasn't accustomed to. But, the show must go on, so he just kept singing.
    0JuAt7T.jpg

iemlr6B.jpg

At one point, Aaron confronted a very unruly fan. The Sim was downright obsessed and would do anything to get Erik's attention. While Erik sang, he managed to create a big enough ruckus that Aaron decided to step in and play bouncer. Aaron was quite the athlete, so who better?
    1Ciod4E.jpg

One day, there was a rally in the quad, so the kids decided to check it out.
    "I've got a great idea," Erik said to Tamela. "Let's go on a date. I mean a real date. We can catch a cab and go to Newcrest to the Kitchen Korner and have a bite to eat. What'ya say, pretty girl?"
    cy8F1ZX.jpg
    It wasn't any quieter there, either.
    qAfNRIH.jpg

When they weren't studying, they were busy honing their respective skills, or just making friends. Aaron was getting so good at controlling the soccer ball that the team won their very first game.
    R35ncZf.jpg
    QUX4SUp.jpg
    jRACRQC.jpg
    QXV9AhU.jpg
    pxrqRAk.jpg

Until next time …

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    downloaded a mod for the game, and my Sim autonomously asked his own mother to go streaking and I can't stop laughing :lol:

m2BTydz.jpg
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    I'm Anna Behr Munch
    49567034251_157a5a483e_c.jpg
    I’m Anna a 3rd generation sim of the Vera Le Chien family. I’m the firstborn child of Cole Vera Le Chien & Candy Behr Le Chien. My mum died right after I became a teenager.
    49566528478_ce8b414f7d_c.jpg
    I’m married with Lucas Munch. We have 2 children Karl & Lisbeth.
    49570682727_3191eddae7_c.jpg
    Both Lucas & I started our first term at UBrite university today. Lucas study communication while I study fine art. We know it will be hard with two students & two toddlers in the house. But we will do our best.
    49569965093_8b00478fbd_c.jpg
    We did homework while Karl & Lisbeth played in the garden.
    49570694437_e3602199cf_c.jpg
    In the evening we went to the sauna at the spa to relax. Tomorrow we will start on our presentations.
    49570703842_a4d9555b3b_c.jpg
    Karl & Lisbeth played on their pads while we finished the presentations.
    49570710397_0c17158f7b_c.jpg
    Lucas made dinner while I pottytrained the kids.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    paigepurplepaigepurple Posts: 3 New Member
    I made a few houses and rooms :) I'm trying to get better at building and I'm hoping people will download my builds! They are fully basegame because that's all I have. My name on here is the same as my name on the gallery if anybody would like to check my stuff out! Thanks in advance if anyone does <3
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

@KiniHokulani Spoiler again 😅
    Ohhhh! I'm sorry you've not been feeling well. 😔 And yeah, what lousy timing, like you said, all classes etc are being cancelled.

I hope you'll feel less hopeless once this "shut down" of the world is over. I'm glad they are doing it, but it's very difficult in some cases. I should be exercising, dr's orders, but seriously, the only way I'll do it is if I pay for a yoga class, then I won't want to waste my money 😂 And I know there are tons of people like me.

Hmmm, there has to be another kind of activity that you could try. I think it's hard to get to know people in an exercise environment. There's not really any time to talk.

Too bad you aren't into physical "geeky" games like Magic the Gathering, Dungeons and Dragons, Warhammer, etc. Because I go to places where large groups gather to play those games, because I buy things for my son at them. It's usually all men, but sometimes there are women too. And you sit around playing games and talking at places like that.

Anyway... yeah .... my daughter's bluntness was from ADHD and a complete inability to stifle impulses, thoughts, words, actions, all of life actually 🤣 so it led to some interesting things. Ugh, yeah, she tended to lie A lot to try to get out of the trouble that impulsively got her into.

And sadly, she was much more like you than your friend in terms of worrying about what people thought of her. She wasn't blunt because she wanted to be. And her anxiety about saying things she shouldn't, caused so many problems.

She's doing great at college though. She works with the disability resource center to help her succeed there, and she works hard! Last semester she had a 4.1 gpa. 😳 So anyway, they referred her to a national program that's being developed to match disabled college students with disabled middle school students to help them understand that their disabilities don't have to define their lives. And noooo, they don't just want my daughter to volunteer to work with a middle schooler, they want to send her - all expenses paid - to the leader's development seminar on the east coast this summer, so she can run her university's chapter of the program! 😮

Same thing happened last summer, but in a more political realm, so I don't name it - lol. But same, all expenses paid trip to training, now help us do this here. 😅 She's a cool kid.

Wow, I had a mouth dropped open moment again reading this message. I don't drink either. Never once tried, my mom was an alcoholic, my brother had addiction problems too. It wasn't a life I wanted for myself (so of course I married one and am caught in it anyway 🙄)

The fact that your dad was an alcoholic explains why your mom went through similar things, and reacted similarly to me. Most of the time an alcoholic will have a codependent relationship with someone. And it's tough to beat. So I'm very impressed that she did get out of it eventually. I hope her second marriage was better.

Lol, I'll let my hubby know that you were highly impressed with his wisdom about salt shakers 😅

Wow! You got rid of CC? That's impressive 😳 It's part of the reason I don't get it now. I loved it so much in Sims 2 that I don't want to get addicted to it again 🙄 I don't remember if it existed for Sims 1, but if it did I'm sure I had it there too. But man! It crashed my game so often! So, no thanks, I'm not doing it this time. Even if there are only 3 decent toddler hair styles 😅

Lol! So Don with Gunther wasn't a one time thing? I know you said they made it together until they died in one save. But they've been together other times too?

And Liberty once, Travis once? Odd. I wonder if it has anything to do with specific days left in their age group when the save starts? Yeah, sounds like he was a real gold digger in the current save. Mansion in Del Sol Valley? Nice 😅

Oh my God I'm so inundated with Dons in different saves right now! I have him with Thorne, I have him with Dash, I also have him from @ sarabeth2984's save, because MCCC made him a doctor in her's and who can pass up Dr Don Lothorio checking for hotness? 🤣 Holy cow I got some amazing pictures of that Don with women hanging all over him 😍

You mentioned your experiment with going from family to family. It's easier for me to do that "rotational" type play because I have aging off. And in my main saves it's just different families that I love, many from people here on the thread. (Plus of course Ian and Lawrence, Lawrence's sister and husband and son, Jasper and Laney, his sisters and their kids plus their boyfriends/husbands, and Ian's daughter and her husband are in every save).

Their stories are already written for all of them (if I've gotten them from other folks in this thread) and I just play them in ways that make me happy, and progress the story that was started in their lives in their maker's game. 😊 And toddlers and kids skill up just from life, no rush

The save where I'm doing it with all pre-mades, giving them all kids, and aging is on... That stresses me, and I haven't played it since the day RoM came out. I'm going to post links to the stories I have from that save. They are purely comedy, (well, except one aspect of Diego and Gunther) just quick ditties from a few of the families that I've played so far. I love Thorne's the most, but Don's is cute, because he is soooo dumb and constantly talking to himself in it 😂 So if you want something simple to read you can check those out. The Landgraab's story fleshed out quite a lot, and becomes my Strangerville story. Which is still unfinished.... lol but .. there's that. The one I showed you with J crying about Raj is from that save too. They don't have kids and may not have any. 🤔 I haven't experienced J as a father, but he seems too self absorbed to be a good one, and I don't even have Get Famous, which is where I believe you get the option for that trait 🤣

So, as far as the current story, I have to do the hospital and homecoming with the guys and baby, but with the pictures I have there's no way to make a coherant story. The game messes up births so much. 😅 But there are great pictures of expressions, particularly Thorne's. Lol

Then I'll get into actual stories again. I'm building a vacation home for a certain family in "Hawaii" right now, so that will be awesome 😊

Anyway, your thoughts on these last 2 chapters. I'm glad you enjoyed them. Technically they were planned to be together as one. But I think that having the one with Don and "Suzie" as a stand alone made it more powerful. Her heartbreak and his regret being the end of it made it hit home. And yes, I too love that shot when she finally told him to leave her alone. You don't know how hard I worked for that! And the hit their friendship bar took! Yikes. I felt like a movie director, reshooting it over and over... they would not behave 🤣

I was wondering if you could tell why she told him her real name at that point. No one has mentioned it so far. So I was probably too subtle. Either that or it's so obvious that no one felt the need to mention it 😅

But yeah, as I said about Don's expressions with Dash, and that kiss at the party, I think the emotions are very well done in this game, and I wonder why people complain about that aspect. I mean, the over-the-top jealousy from the constant flirting is ridiculous. Both aspects. No one flirts that much in front of their significant other! And the significant other shouldn't get so mad when their person doesn't even flirt back 😠

I know that's a big reason why people get MCCC (Maxis! I'm talking to you!!!! Not all of us want mods so fix it yourself! Lol)

But the expressions overall are very well done (in my opinion).

As for Don and his absence of parents, it annoys me that there aren't parents/grandparents in the game for pre-mades. Even if they were just memories in the family tree it would be something. It's like they were all dropped in from outer space 🙄 I made several parents in my "pre-mades with babies" save. So there were grandparents that could babysit, and come to birthday parties and such. I didn't make any for Don there, but since they exist I might do that.

But I gave him that history of his parents deserting him in this story to explain his lack of guidance, his tendency to be non committal (who wants to be abandoned again - don't get close to anyone) but the reason he fell hard for people like Mary-Alice and Dash, who so clearly loved him, but would never hurt him.

So, if that one little blurb explained that, it would be great, but I may have it come up again, just them talking about it, so it's clearer to everyone who reads it.

Oh man, Thorne is gorgeous all the time. It's annoying 😅 But I think that hair is perfect for him. So "rock star," but not 80's hair band style. It balances out his rather prominent nose 😅 whereas the one that he comes with makes it way worse. And since I don't have Get Famous I had to put other styles on him anyway. I was so happy when that hair came with RoM. I uped his guitar and singing stats the minute I started playing him. He's supposed to be an ultra rich and famous star in this story. He can't sing like some old guy in a garage band 😉 you know?

Anyway, he looks amazing in the shirt vest from RoM too. (Most every man does.) I love him in it. And watching him play the guitar and sing is really uplifting. Some of the songs are wonderful, despite having no idea what he's saying 😂 I really do love him. He's amazing. I'm sure I wouldn't feel that way if I had Get Famous though 😅

He is a very dramatic crier, isn't he? But yes, I've had those crying jags too. To many of them. And not from guilt lol. Hopefully Don can help him forgive himself. Thorne and Mary-Alice are going to try to help Don forgive himself too, so Thorne deserves a chance. I'm sure he wouldn't have been wracked with guilt like that if nothing bad had happened in the 3 years he forgot them. But something bad did happen and he wasn't there to help.

I think about people that I know all over the world because of this game, and when they are suffering I feel so helpless, because there's absolutely nothing I can do to help them. So I think if he realized there was someone he actually could have helped, but didn't, he'd feel bad.

The Jade part was an iffy part for me. It felt contrived, like just a bit to convenient, you know? But it was what I came up with a while back, and had taken pictures for, and the ones of Don's frustration were amazing 😂 Plus, not using it, or being able to come up with something more plausible, was hanging up my ability to get on with the story so Thorne could finally tell his side and we could go on to kids!

That's why the first part of the chapter came out alone, the part with Mary-Alice leaving. Because I'd gone too long without an update and I couldn't decide if I wanted to use the Jade part. But several people seem to have liked it, and I did it as realistically as I could, considering the unlikelihood that it would ever actually happen 😂 All the expressions I got of Don at their house were gold, and writing Renaldo was quite fun 😅 I mean, his perfect little Jade couldn't possibly be lying to him, right? So who cares if Don denies it?

Other people mentioned a DNA test too. I really wasn't thinking about the fact that it could have been done before the baby was born. I think that would be mega expensive, and definitely not covered by insurance, so I figured they would have to wait until the baby was born to check if he was the dad. It's not very expensive at all once they are born.

And so many people here hate Jade that I just had to be mean to her 😅 She wasn't actually pregnant. That was just a bump I pulled out in CAS 😂 She actually was a teenager, and I have a vanilla game, so no pregnancy for her. But I wanted her to be able to do the ridiculous gestures that teens can do.

Anyway, I have to get going, I'm not sure if I covered everything. I hope you are having fun, whatever you're doing. Sims or no Sims. I love building too 😊

I'll update soon, baby's here!!!

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    @kwanzaabot

I know nothing of this Caribbean pirate movie, but I'm wondering if Bill has a brother named Edward? 🤔 😅😂

Good catch!
    Yeah, Black Bill is based on Blackbeard, aka Edward Teach (but also Black Bart, the American outlaw), Agnes on Anne Bonny, Nine-Toes is named after an OC of mine I use in various games, and Jack Dessalines is named after Jean-Jacques Dessalines, leader of the Haitian Revolution and first leader of an independent Haiti.

Bones is just a skeleton. B)
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    @Svineprutter, page 645.
    Thank you. That's all down to the way my gaming laptop is set up in TS4. I have all the TS3 stuff packs (physical copy of Sweet Treats included) and expansions installed on my previous laptop. I also have all of the store content (except the special packs) installed.

And those screenshots which take time to get right are made easier. The real challenge is seeing how well my new laptop handles Selvadorada, which has a heck of a lot of trees.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member

@AlwaysAsking , I assume Lilith isn't that good at sports :) And about Malcolm's hugs, a mystery to me, as he never stays to chat :) The sim Wilma hugs is Ted's son with Nancy, Simon. Malcolm was still living at home when Simon was a kid, so they are actually friends. And yes all but Nancy are friends with Johnny too.
    And lol, I deleted the mean fat Thorne after I read your update, I kept Thomas tho :P
    @Daephene , Thank you :) And yes, you have :) Happy belated bd! :)
    @sarabeth2984 , Thank you :) Yes she is going to have a little brother :)
    @ryttu3k , No idea what happened to Darling, it was not thundering, but clearly something :D I'll post their traits now, and no she did not had that trait :) ps. I belong to the group (not sure if I am alone, lol) who would not let you direct Vatores to plasma fruits, ONLY because you took the vamps can kill mod out :) After all, lol, they should know what may happen if they are at closed house with 2 vampires in it :D
    @Siliclone , glad to hear it has been better for you now. I have it, but as mild version. But, I have been kicked out of couple of Whatss App groups because of the virus... as some people think "chatting with me will infect them".. 6000 kilometers (and one ocean) between us...maybe it is just me , but I THINK 6000 kilometers plus it is only by phone! Is safe distance enough, LOL.
    @RedDestiny92 , Thank you, I am glad you liked the wedding. :) About your first pic of preg Mortimer.. to me Bella's face does not look so jealous.. more like "oh dear" :D
    @Dust_Bunny2010 , Thank you, I am glad you liked the wedding! :)
    @Becka28, congrats! :)

CUeBgks.jpg
    Day before the wedding, I let Hugo to collect all the plants (did so woth Malcolm and sofia too) , so they can eat something but mac&cheeese, heh :) (I have the mod what makes games fresh ingredients mandatory for cooking. I do not use cc crops, so those cooking overhauls aren't for me.)

Okay.. the wedding!
    VrHMAkE.jpg
    8QzITkP.jpg
    Okay, I can now control who I want as challenge is over, but I surely have no idea why it was Malcolm when they arrived. I still keep the limit to Tessa or Wilma only, BUT all the pregnant ladies too. I spent so much time to select their outfits.. waste of time, thanks for myself for selecting wrong location :D

VfHW9Eh.jpg
    And I did not do this, LOL, Malcolm, GO to the wedding place.. Sofia, that is very lovely, but NOT NOW! :D

0AZaqDn.jpg
    Bartender was in time, as Caleb was at Tessa's and Wolfgangs wedding! At Malcolms wedding I choosed that game can decide who it is (thanks to that not usefull caterer from ROM!!!), it just happened to be Don, BUT HE WAS SO LATE!

uNoxGZL.jpg
    And no caterer this time, Tessa volunteered.
    After all, this is Hugo's wedding, so lets not spoil it from him!

Nt2MScc.jpg
    First guest to show up was Luna's hubby, Morgyn.

vnqMbWn.jpg
    Followed by these two.. eh.. Darling, for real! TRY to smile!

H7A9o6N.jpg
    Wilma: "Just checking on you uncle Malcolm.. "
    Malcolm: "I am watching the bbq for your mom, she just needed to use the toilet!"

3rCRGiJ.jpg
    Hugo: "I look ridiculous! I am not gonna make it!"
    Wolfgang: "Shut up, you have looked a way more ridiculous before!"
    Sense when did Wolfgang become the adviser of marriage??????

D2RJ2zM.jpg
    Ted: "So what takes so long? has the couple have second toughs? "
    Wolfgang: "No, the watcher has hard time to get the guests out of the pool, like YOU!"

VrHMAkE.jpg
    I give up, lets just start this!

6Dk3BsN.jpg
    Lnac7jr.jpg
    aXJVXIZ.jpg
    You are a cute couple, just ignore the guests!!!!!

Okay the wedding went to bikiniwedding :D
    mVNvhh1.jpg
    GCzK0SZ.jpg
    Tessa was amused about Morgyn's swimwear.

VL5gbNe.jpg
    All had great time , tho.. so maybe more swimwear weddings :D

aIYr8db.jpg
    Wilma decided the mom of aunt Morgan needs a hug!

clhA29J.jpg
    BUT daddy is better to hug! Too many people and she was confused.
    AND! Why is Wilma at her swimsuit too (game made, I would of never picked socks and shoes for swimming!!!)

cCZORRU.jpg
    They had a moment <3

kFjqUvO.jpg
    And Hugo.. for how many times you have done it???
    Hugo: "But he is the actor who plays that famous doctor!!! at my wedding!!!"

os2IL46.jpg
    The bar was very occupied.

9OpXOm1.jpg
    Malcolm decided to show off his swimjums too (ps. that is gonna hurt!)

WQupS49.jpg
    Td5CxwK.jpg
    Wilma was happily talking to great aunt Moira, until Darling showed up..

tCf40v3.jpg
    Oh , and young miss Ember was also doing her homework! LOL , well..

yk0zPVH.jpg
    Luna , also asked an autograph.. but, unlike her brother, she asked one from a doctor who was famous song writer :)

MIsbzXR.jpg
    GGu5mE0.jpg
    Tessa was pretty much done with cooking, and Wilma decided to grab the t-bone steak meal by herself, and naturally her parents followed her to make sure she is fine <3

Well all things have to end at some point.
    Where are they now?

Tessa&Wolfgang&Wilma
    vmHXVcz.jpg
    They went back to where Tessa lived before group house! (PLEASE ignore the terrain paint in front, LOL)
    9Y8uQ9P.jpg
    UPpsp0f.jpg
    sDoCVPf.jpg
    AykRrOW.jpg
    2Trmmr5.jpg

Hugo and Morgan
    WzSuZYD.jpg
    4JyXkAA.jpg
    back at Villareal mansion.
    Sorry for Morgan's bad mood, I moved them at wrong time, but I wanted to wrap this up :)

Malcolm and Sofia
    MsEEYPQ.jpg
    b0RGplp.jpg
    l0ddI1E.jpg
    amlI7MV.jpg

I only show some of relationship panels, as many arent interesting to even to show... only Darling, Tessa and Wilma.

dHoylgf.jpg
    I assume this is the funniest :)

jYEAAox.jpg
    I have no idea how she ended up to be with so bad relationship with these two I never made her even meet while playing :D that is lame as the bars were totally red when I notised!

And Wilma
    F3BnOmV.jpg

And then to traits.
    As all of the housemates were originally teens when the game was loaded, (and yes, I did played with Malcolm at B&G save, but he was already a YA.)
    As I have no idea what their original traits were, I'll post CAS pics :)
    To be honest, I have no idea but Malcolm and most likely Wolfgang about what is the game generated trait.
    HI51EZW.jpg
    most likely the family one
    NaZJFpg.jpg
    Most likely the lonely one, what did not make sense as he was not a loner.
    lSSdfVc.jpg
    SBjfCy2.jpg
    5wJmHsv.jpg
    Oj7eEMB.jpg
    mvaSuR1.jpg

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Tixyen ha funny you say that I was thinking I may have to spam a little bit either with longer posts or shorter posts but more of them as I flesh out the world I really would like them to age normally which for me is on long but it doesn't match the pace of the story which I always have issues with. Seriously, it's a problem lol. Bella is cute when she wants to be they ended up being a happy run, that is sometimes I leave them alone, sometimes they break up or there is just cheating, and sometimes I play them and life is good for them so seeing that they stayed faithful even free they get to be happy so naturally Bella wants to fill the house with babies. :smile: aren't they sweet and they fit in just so, I'm biased and I'm living for it lol.

Ah I love how you view Max, because when simmers enjoy the game just as a game with their chosen goals they probably look at us story tellers like we're crazy and while that may be true...hehe, it just happens. You can really get into a story and the character development just because it comes from the sims doesn't make it any less valid I'm rooting for him too :smiley:

That's the way people need to think, sure it's fun but it's not everything, Mickey is such a dear she reminds me of my Mickey that I haven't played in forever but now is not the time. Maybe she's just a hardworker or something is bothering her I can't be sure. I just can't get over Rainbow she is such a doll every family needs a Rainbow. "What does fascinating mean?" ha. Now I can be sure she really needs an outlet that locked away mood is going to make things a lot worse later on. Though that's true of Max too a bit isn't it, seeing all the sweetness with little Rainbow after makes it better I just picture her growing up and being the one that pushes them both to chat, people don't always consider watching someone grow up and then finding they have advice they need to hear, guess we'll see.
    @Nushnushganay sometimes sims need evilmeanbadnasties though...I know I heard so from them lol, it is interesting seeing what can happen it's like yeah I like free will and all but even I know it's fairly light but when it kicks in it demands to be seen gotta love it...even with an agitated hubby storming off.
    @ryttu3k I really like the rooms, so flippin' cute.

Ha I may have had too much fun making her up and had to tone down a few things but yeah, an experience to miss :smiley: It doesn't always work out but I like it too if anyone was going to make it work it would be them. I do have a love for doggos being doggos, Hanson was okay cause I don't mess with house settings so he was just annoyed and set free...as for the the mysterious drop out you'll see in my next update.
    @Ellupelluellu yeah it's nice to have a wedding especially when you have a crew to get together, well you know that too Bella is a mixed bag...still cute but a mixed bag all the same. It's nice to see the couples move on like that I envy your ability to shorten posts cause I have a fit when I got through my pics it takes some time to accept I don't need them all and still I have too many ha.

Mmkay so this might get a little long with the post so I'll post this then post the update.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Last part on page 644, also this isn't Bob and Don I am giving them a break but this is their save the story just isn't going anywhere yet I want the kids a tiny bit older that is we'll still see them at random just humor me.
    @AlwaysAsking not Bob and Don yet but this is their save soo here you go lol
    fcBEBF7.png
    Caleb wills himself out of the computer room hearing movement, both Vlad and his sister are fairly quietly leaving it as he thought...a lot more space to just be alone. He wasn't sure if he hated it or preferred it. When Lilith saw him she called him over to let him know they got a new roommate that ought to be useful around here which he didn't like the sound of one bit.

"Tell me you didn't bring a human here...as a snack?"

She shrugged and grinned.

"Don't get all fidgety I went looking for someone who really needed a place to stay I don't snack on girls thanks."

He sighed, Vlad was old school he had a hard time with sim plasma because he usually couldn't stop leaving the packs the best option, meaning the girl was for him.

"I take fine care of myself without some poor soul you tricked into moving in."

"Trust me when you meet her you won't want her plasma." he'd take her word for it.
    Hard yet nice times...
    V77q8aQ.png
    "Though you are in charge of her meals! I don't want a fire in the kitchen either!" she called he ignored her though that did lift his spirits a bit he didn't really need to eat, he could to blend in but he didn't taste much that said he loved to be around food, and he could still appreciate the smell. That aside he hoped she didn't think this woman was a pet either. As he left Vlad smirked a bit giving his wife a look.

'One does not hook up their sibling this way.'

She only stuck her tongue out at him, Caleb was doomed otherwise maybe a bit dramatic but it was her view he had grown so timid she was surprised he would even join them at all let alone a new person.
    zHhiayC.png
    He gave her a light snack not sure of her condition since she just moved into a creepy house surrounded by a graveyard and went promptly to sleep. He left her room quickly less she wake up and brand him a creep for being curious about her.

She woke up not long after he left while Vlad and Lilith decided to sleep they didn't need it but it was nice to shut off the mind for a bit, she was a little hungry but feeling sick she didn't know who thought of her already but it was kind of nice she had a bad day. One continuous one with intermissions of tossing and turning since she met him. She tried to eat a little and promptly had an accident she sighed Vlad had only spoken to her briefly but he seemed nice enough for that very reason, Lilith seemed nice too they quickly left her alone and that made her feel embarrassed though it was hardly her fault pregnancy was a pain that way. Still, ashamed and upset she set her dinner down and went to clean up, she used the washer and dryer while she showered not thinking about how long she was in there.
    oPgBWEq.png
    She pulled her now clean clothes free and redressed it wasn't like she had much and Lilith only asked her to keep it down at certain hours but the machines weren't a bother. She stared at her reflection a bit which only served to make her feel more miserable she didn't want to cry over that one but she couldn't help it she was alone after all who could see. She stepped out and nearly jumped out of her skin seeing Caleb waiting he heard her crying and of course came to check on her, he realized then what his sister meant. Vampires didn't feed off pregnant women he wondered, maybe she thought I needed a project..but a woman he didn't know and her baby...that was a little much even for him. Though at least, looking at her hoodie, he had an icebreaker....still he couldn't completely ignore she was upset.

"Are you okay?"

SA6VRq7.png
    "....Y...yeah...sorry did I wake you?"

'Who is this guy...?.....And why do I only meet hot guys when I'm at my worse? That girl has all the luck,,,,'

"Not at all."
    LLuTEhh.png
    It was quiet again he tried to smile while berating himself, he didn't know when it got this difficult to talk to someone....he really hoped his sister found this woman for one of his ideas because he was not ready to accept she was just worried because she didn't see him making it on his own. Sure money was one thing but mentally he was a touch....extremely so...frailer than even he remembered.

"So your hoodie, where did you get it?"

She looked down rubbing the back of her head.
    "Online..."

"Midnight release?"

She perked up a bit seeing where he was going with it.

"Do you have one?"

He smirked.

"Of course he's my favorite director."

He tensed for a moment seeing her grin, Sal Beney was an awkward, yet self absorbed..self made millionaire who directed and produced one of his favorites series......about vampires. He got so frustrated with what he deemed nonsense in the fashion industry that he made a line of hoodies and other comfy wear forty items all together and sold them online to people who would wear them and just stay home out of that 12 were hoodies.

"Beney! You watched Mi'lady Venus?" she asked curiously, much more lively, he nodded he actually wanted the one she wore but the black one was plenty suitable his sister had no idea he liked that overdone Hollywood nonsense, he'd never live it down. Though to find one of the rare others that had one yeah that was a suitable icebreaker.
    IXD6wkt.png
    "That I did..." he sighed though.

"I'm still bummed Marie hooked up with Alabastor though he never cared about her one bit."

"I know! Gray tried so hard but finding out just what she needed only for it to blow up and then he can't even tell her after the accident."

"It's so frustrating, she wasn't even unaware of his feelings for her she just let herself be swept up by the wrong vampire and when the right one was there..boom."

"Exactly! You can't even be mad at her because she just lived too sheltered...but you just want the stubborn llama to be happy and listen when you yell at the screen."

He chuckled.

"You have to be my new favorite person." oddly he was a little too elated to talk to her about it, there were forums and what not but this was just different at least for him sometimes he liked having people know him just by a name and nothing else.

He smiled though hearing Lilith call for the time.

"Too early for you to care!" he called back and smiled.

"Why don't we talk a little more at breakfast?" he asked.

'Did he just ask me out? I think he did....? Do guys still do that??' she wondered if she'd been bitter too long.

"I don't know I don't think you know me well enough to be throwing money around and I'm broke till Monday."

He chuckled.

"Relax it's a free night I don't feel comfortable spending money on someone without knowing their stance on the season 3 cliffhanger."

She grinned.

"You're on."
    0PhRDMT.png
    "It's Caleb by the way."

"Lily, to make it less confusing."

"Tell me you don't share my sister's name."

"Okay but that's a lie."

"I forgive you."

Still she was bitter....she wondered what would have happened if she met Caleb first
    cAwIBOF.png
    He tried to calm his nerves a bit he was just excited and now he felt a little drained wondering if this was even his place if she deserved being dragged down by him. He shook his head, nope no he made it this far out of the house he had to be positive or he might make sure she can cook her own meals and never leave his room again.
    0LGq3YT.png
    tXoLFwD.png
    Not even this could cheer her up...hehe

Nothing better than free breakfast...at this point in time
    TVwiRQz.png
    While she shared his view that it was rushed and yet great all at the same time he found himself drifting in thought again and he was sure he was giving her a fake smile.

"Say....if you don't mind me asking how did you meet my sister?"

"She posted on this site for quick roommates...Simmein (Sim me in, like move) I was desperate refreshing the page every few seconds I was bound to see her...though I didn't know you guys were loaded I may have to leave."
    37JPUv9.png
    He did not like the thought of that and he still barely knew her.

"Don't worry about it, we don't actually need help with money or anything, Lilith likes to help people she just doesn't like to come out and say it."

"I'm no free loader."

"You're planning on working when the baby is born?"

"Well yeah."

"That's your job then, don't be so hasty it's uh...not always easy to find a place around here."

"Yeah I guess not..."
    lfjI2dh.png
    "So did you get your teeth filed as a fan....that's dedication man."

He blushed he had forgotten to hide them....he guessed he got lucky and rolled with it, better than another awkward silence.
    "Well you know....only live once." 'some of us for a very very long time.'

She grinned again.
    PTw3VmL.png
    He was too cute.

"You'll stay wont you?"

Outcasts do bond easier with outcasts so there...lol.

"Yeah...I'd have to save up to have a chance anyways, just don't ask about the father I don't want to talk about him." she said simply, he had better lawyers...more money if anyone was getting out of child support it was him, he'd already done it.

He nodded.

"You look tired why don't we get back, you can nap and uh...well I work from home so we can chat after?"

she smiled, he was a little too easy to talkt to, maybe just maybe what she needed.

"Okay."
    j3eJmqp.png
    Ever seen that clip "stand how mommy stands?" I think Teddy is mocking Brant.
    BHdGesn.png
    That's his toy Belle...
    YCvVbJv.png
    But no they are besties and love being bitter together....stop it.

Surprise for the Heckings....but really though look.
    BeemkHD.png
    No Brent didn't cheat.....the mod is alive.
    tKNkRAl.png
    Brent couldn't believe it...they had the money yes...and the space....sure, time could be managed of course, but two babies at once he wasn't sure he could handle it, his stomach surely couldn't and Brant could pop at any moment he'd need help and he wasn't sure he would be any use.

"Is this...what you've been feeling?"

"All the time, I think the dog was even making fun of me."

"Babe I'm so sorry..."

Brant chuckled pulling him in for a hug.

"It'll be a miracle later."

"Well this miracle...better stop performing somersaults in my stomach or they'll be born grounded." it only served to make him feel sick...well that's what you get lol.

And back with the vampires...
    M36yYBr.png
    "So?"

"So what?" he really wasn't sure she interrupted his gaming session and he was still in a night time gamer mood.

"we woke up and you guys were gone, she seemed in better spirits when you came back, dating already? Smooth for a recluse."

He blushed and rolled his eyes.

"Don't be ridiculous we were just talking"

"You'll be so cute together."

He raised an eyebrow.

"That's why you really let her move in isn't it?"

"My...whatever do you mean?"
    HGRGS2o.png
    He groaned in agitation.

"I'm going back to my game."

"Hmm you seem pretty happy about that so I'll take that." she left the room in a puff of smoke as he huffed...he hated when she was right.HIph1uH.png
    At least Lily was happy

So yeah....I have other houses so we'll see who does what..
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    @Tixyen Hi, sorry! I didn't notice your comment because it didn't notify for some reason. Anyway, thank you! :D I have a feeling that the anniversary of her appearance will become a milestone for her family to celebrate (also because bonus legacy points), though I have no idea what to call it other than "Day of Displacement." Needs a fancier name, lol.

I try, but lately all I've been doing is napping and sleeping; not sure if this is healthy or not since I've always had less than 8 hours sleep before the pandemic, and now I'm doing 11 hours, 14 hours at one point. I don't crave as much food anymore, though I still want a mango or a strawberry. Now I just feel tired all the time, and not even exercise can keep me awake.

What sort of certification did Max get? I only ever see the Mixology certificate in game. Ah, your child sim has me craving for a tall cool glass of lemonade too.

@mercuryfoam Thank you. I'll try to see if there's anything that catches my eye.

@ryttu3k any recipe that involves a lot of fruit and eating it cold, other than just refrigerating it? I think I'm starting to turn narcoleptic, so I need something that'll give me a big boost of energy but satisfies my sweet tooth and keeps my blood sugar normal.

About Luise's alternate history textbook, like she said, it could be a work of fiction from a dissociative amnesiac, or there could be something more to it. I could reveal her backstory now, but then there won't be anything to look forward to in the later generations. Maybe she's an escaped asylum patient with a large imagination or psychic, maybe the story will take a sci-fi spin a la Terminator and she's some sort of supersoldier who forgot her directive, or maybe she could even be some sort of self-insert sue by a very bored storyteller (That is definitely not true though minus the sue part; I try to compound and capitalize on her flaws although I don't think I'm doing a good job of it). I will say this though, look into certain terms that she wrote down, and it might illuminate on some hidden details. Until then, it's fun to theorize and guess ;)

@Daravi Oh, cool, I'll go check it out then. I haven't seen a let's play video in awhile.

@ChuChuExpress At this point I'm either locking myself and catching up on long amounts of sleep, while cataloguing my crystal glassware, and still craving for fruit to eat and a cold tall glass of juice to drink. I also got into a shouting match with my parents lately so...it's not a pleasant feeling and even my spotify playlist for "those moments" are starting to get played out and meaningless...I'm starting to snipe comments and being passive-aggressive and honestly it feels so cathartic but then the guilt comes after. I hope the isolation ends soon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top