Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• AntoniaBaybeeAntoniaBaybee Posts: 160 Member
    Today in my game, I had to uninstall from my MacBook due to storage and my old Lenovo I used to play on began to work again so I managed to reinstall all my game after hours of waiting. It means my save files are lost and no CC at the moment but so far so good, it seems to be working like a dream and it's a little refreshing playing without MCCC as my sims actually have to do things to improve their skills or gain money or progress in their careers and I feel like I'm falling in love over and over. I've started a two sim household, they are gonna be the founders to my new family and I'm gonna see how long I can keep this family going and randomise the traits of all offspring!
    Antonia Louise <3
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited February 2020
    Ok! I'm posting what I have done for now!

I was babysitting for hours yesterday, and then up until 6 am working on the next chapter of Thorne and Don and still have a long way to go.

I have an opportunity to use the computer now though, so I'm grabbing it to work on Thorne and Don again while I can. I will continue comments later. 😊

I'm trying to go in order, so don't worry, I'll get to you asap if you mentioned me lately.

@vancanuckfan86

Awww, the Lillard family sure had a nice week. 😊

But too bad it was elder day at the pool 😅

Is it true that if you have Seasons the campground part of Granite Falls shuts down for the winter? Or is that just for your story?

Now, Brandon is Hailey's dad, right? I'm laughing because he stormed off angrily after losing a game to his child, lol 😅

@Koteyka

Tee hee hee, I'm giggling that the dance scene between Dwayne and Peter was something that happened to you. 20 seconds or so of heaven. I don't think I've had that experience. But it was sure cute in the story.

And ok, I'm glad we have all of this straight, no love drama for Peter, no sickness for Steve coming up. Just a cute wedding.

And .... a dream sequence about Tony, Lucas, and Thor. That part I'm a bit worried about. 😳

New update...

Oh my goodness, what a way to meet little Morgan. Sadly she'll never be a Mandalorian, but happily she's the cutest little thing ever 😊

And despite the fact that Star Wars fans are mortal enemies of Star Trek fans, I am still both! 😂 I'll hold out hope that I am as cute as Morgan and that makes it ok 😉

And ok, why doesn't Tony approve of Morgan watching Stawwas?😅

(Just an aside, my sons were all pretty close in age, and my oldest is named after a Star Wars character. So those 3 knew and watched the original 3 many times. The oldest has continued to watch all of them, the new ones as they come out, but you know, he was my "chosen one" lmao.

Sooo.. point of my story. Their little sister is 16 years younger than my "chosen one" and 9 years younger than my youngest son. She did not get exposed to Star wars or Star trek. She would only watch things with loud singing and dancing (an ADHD thing)

So, 2 years ago we were at the renaissance faire on cosplay day and a guy walks by in a stormtrooper costume. My daughter called him a Jedi Knight! Imagine the horror! 😅😂🤣 I was laughing so hard I couldn't walk for a minute!)

Ok, back to your story 😉

Yellow Submarine is a perfect song to use for a sing-along! And we see who runs that household, don't we!

And yes, that sums up parenthood quite accurately. 😊

Now .... I am going to hold you to your schedule!!! Only 2 times a week for at least 4 months!!! That exam sounds terrifying!

Although, if you need to submit a portfolio of your work to a university, you've got one all set and ready to go. I think everyone in this thread would agree that your story is the most eagerly awaited 😊

Oh, and her bedroom is so cute! I love all the little sayings and matching decor. 🥰

@Tomatplante

Wow! How did you go camping at the lighthouse? Don't you have to put the tent in a buildable area? Did you remove the museum?

Very cool, and I hope the sister and mom made up 😊

@Hoverael

Ok! Cool! I wonder how hard it will be to attach them as family in the game? I don't have MCCC installed, and sometimes I can easily attach families in regular CAS, but sometimes I just can't at all. In fact, I can't remember if I was able to attach the kids to Hunter, as their father. But at some point in the future, I'm going to put MCCC in my game for a little while to reattach some relationships that broke, so I'll attach them all then if I can't do it now.

Are they the ones who weren't really attached while they raised her, but then had a son together and started building their relationship?

Or are they the ones where the man was a bartender?

Or were they neither? 😅

I'm very glad to hear that you got your stuff out onto USB sticks!

@Simmerville

Wow! You did all of those generations without any sort of mod?!

Would you mind telling me how? Because I'd really like to do that, but going backward so I can give my main Sims a long family tree.

If that's impossible then I'd at least like to make a Sim or two with a long family history. Without playing through the generations, you know? Just have the people exist in the past. I don't have aging on, so I'm not sure if I can make it work. 🤔

That is sad that a roll of the dice could end a lineage.

@ryttu3k

I swear, reading your comments to other people is one of the most entertaining aspects of this thread 😂

"Bad vampire! No plasma!"

"*yoink* My vampire now" perfect description of said interaction 😅

Oh my goodness!! Don could have something to do with Bella's disappearance? Nooooo, not my sweet Donny!! Can I make a terrible admission? I don't know much about that! 😅 I mean, I've heard that she mysteriously disappears, but I don't know how that is represented in the game.

Is she in Sims 2, or missing? If she's in it, is it after her disappearance? Like, she's been returned? I never played pre-mades in Sims 1 or 2, and never owned Sims 3. I deleted the families and bulldozed their houses.

I did the same in my oldest save in Sims 4, which is why I was able to insert Don and Dash into their alternate universe there so easily. There aren't many old pre-mades in that one. By the time I bought CL and GT I'd decided to leave them, because I had enough room for my families in Willow Creek, Oasis Springs and Brindleton Bay. Long winded way to say that I don't know much about the Goths 😅

And my gosh! You've never done a wedding in Sims 4? It's so fun! And yet so annoying too 😂

Some people seem to have good luck at getting guests to sit and watch the wedding. Me ... not so much. Getting the first bite of cake and feeding it to each other has been hard for me too. And of course those are both requirements for a gold medal event 🙄 😅

@purplexbutterfly

I see your response to me, but I know I saw a wedding and pregnancy while paging through the thread, so I'll save my questions and just see if the answers are coming up 😊

Ok, I'm right! Here's the wedding! The pictures do speak for themselves! It was lovely. They look very in love and happy! The dance mishap will be a story to tell grandchildren someday when said child has a bad embarrassing day 😊

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Oh dear God, losing comments like that is past a nightmare. Which is why I write mine in a different program than the thread response area and then copy paste.

I learned to do that long ago after losing several excessively long Facebook posts. Never again 😂 I trust no internet program. I use color note on my phone, and Word on my computer.

Anyway, kind of combining your updates with your comments to me:

Goodness, Morty has had a tough time. Though I blame only him for affairs. So if he lost his best friend and son because of that, he brought it on himself.

And is he completely irredeemable? I mean, maybe he can't get Ellyn, but someone similar?

A strong partner could possibly straighten him out.

I'm not willing to deal with alien abduction and offspring. I delete them from my managed families area when I find them. Although more are always generated when you accidentally go to a bar on alien night.

Idk, I didn't mind them in Sims 2, but I didn't get to play that for long, before my computer decided it couldn't handle the game.

I think if they made them more attractive I might be willing to play them. I did play through quite a love triangle drama with Penny Pizzazz and a human lover and Alien lover that she had to choose between. Even though the alien was an infinity better man I ended up having her chose the human just because the other one was an alien. Now sarabeth2984 has told me, 2 years to late 😂, that I could have easily cheated him out of being an alien. He would definitely be the one with Penny now if I'd known that 😔

Your issue with Antoniette, and her husband (Romeo, isn't he?) is quite annoying. Although I've often wondered how Alexander and his daughter/wife show up in a family tree 😅😂

But I tell you, if that was happening to me I think I'd do that deleting idea too. 🤔

If you make parents for both of them is that the furthest back that you'll go? And will you try to attach the current grandma to the parents you'll create?

And ok, Eva had 5 more kids, but after the first little girl, so there are 6 in total? And they are all Morgyn's?

I can't say whether I'm looking forward to the coming updates 😅 Wow! Sounds like a nightmare. Especially dying of rage! Yikes!

So anyway my suspicions were correct, Eva is off to live her life, and Morgyn is being a happy (?) dad.

Sounds tough though, fires, mean steaks, bear phases, and Caleb. Wth, how is he able to just walk in? He kinda got what he deserved.

I can't tell what he turned Vlad into? I can't see well, but I like the look of the young man with the fancy green coat in those pictures. Morgyn should have been talking to him!

And then another Eva 🤣 Not gonna lie. He can do better than someone who is married to a man who is clearly cheating on her. Too much of a mess. So I'm glad he got rid of her via his expensive chess table 😅

There are quite a few people kissing the wrong people in that scene. Though I find it gratifying to see someone cheating on J. Couldn't happen to a more deserving man, besides maybe Don lol.

So, I'm looking forward to seeing Salim and a rage death, I think 🙄😂

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    edited February 2020
    @Simmerville

Wow! You did all of those generations without any sort of mod?!

Would you mind telling me how? Because I'd really like to do that, but going backward so I can give my main Sims a long family tree.

If that's impossible then I'd at least like to make a Sim or two with a long family history. Without playing through the generations, you know? Just have the people exist in the past. I don't have aging on, so I'm not sure if I can make it work. 🤔

That is sad that a roll of the dice could end a lineage.

Oh, I wish I could have played through all those generations, but I did not. Neither do they appear in a family tree. So, sorry, but it's as plain as making notes in a spreadsheet outside the game ;) I did create some f them just to make a few paintings along the road, family heirloom, you know. I love having some unique and private decor for some of those noble houses of today. If you check my short video "Region 12 NEWS Year 222" you'll see two of those old paintings.

Even if not in the in game family tree, it feels cool to have a family background spanning 220 years :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    My sim joined The three musketeers group today. One for all and all for one!
    23-2-2020-15-02-03.png
    23-2-2020-15-02-24.png
    23-2-2020-15-02-38.png

Is that a glitch? How did that happen?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited February 2020
    Ok, just got Chapter 30, Justice and Grace, of "The Legend of Forgotten Hollow" on archiveofourown done. The chapter index is there for anyone who missed the previous couple of chapters.

For those who have been waiting and hoping for Talon to get his comeuppance, well, it's all there in the chapter but here's a peek:

"This," he said, fury building, "is for Morgan!"
    WWT5n3v.png
    Hzjq7ub.png

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    And the first screenshot this time is...Roddy getting a hug from Amber Stein:
    02-23-20_12-25-28%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Cowplants and Mud fights.
    Shine gave her cowplant some attention:
    02-23-20_12-50-49%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Erika Bannister decided to visit. She gave Roddy a big hug:
    02-23-20_12-53-03%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then, sudden bear pirate phase:
    02-23-20_12-54-37%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Shine donned a pirate outfit as well:
    02-23-20_12-56-46%25C2%25A0AM.png
    After a few sim hours of wearing the pirate outfit, Roddy and Shine changed back into their normal outfits. Then the entire family gathered around a puddle of mud and flung mud at each other:
    02-23-20_1-11-45%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Smooches from Cordelia
    Later on, Shine and Roddy went to Cordelia Manor:
    02-23-20_8-40-52%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-23-20_8-41-18%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Cordelia saw Roddy and gave him a big smooch on the cheek:
    02-23-20_8-51-30%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-23-20_8-51-56%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And a big loving hug:
    02-23-20_8-53-43%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Shine then politely introduced herself to the princess:
    02-23-20_8-55-37%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-23-20_8-55-40%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Cordelia responded by hugging Shine!
    02-23-20_8-56-09%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And then Shine, Roddy and the princess chatted to each other:
    02-23-20_8-58-22%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Shine and Roddy said goodbye and went to their next destination.
    Visiting the Laceys
    Shine and Roddy went over to the Laceys. Penny Lacey greeted Shine...by way of the rare, elusive Windenburg cheek kiss:
    02-23-20_9-03-23%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Roddy and Jessica Lacey greeted each other with a big hug and a kiss on the cheek:
    02-23-20_9-06-16%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Penny Lacey gave Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    02-23-20_9-22-25%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-23-20_9-22-07%25C2%25A0AM.png
    After a few hours of chatting, Shine and Roddy said goodbye and went back home.
    New Skill Day
    New skill day arrived, so I had the family members learn and improve some skills:
    02-23-20_9-40-46%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-23-20_9-44-50%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-23-20_9-56-00%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-23-20_9-58-23%25C2%25A0AM.png
    02-23-20_9-59-12%25C2%25A0AM.png
    And later on, Benjamin pet the cowplant:
    02-23-20_10-03-40%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Bloopers/Bonus Pictures
    Whoops!
    02-23-20_1-09-29%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
    02-23-20_1-09-30%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Yeah...sometimes tab mode glitches...
    02-23-20_8-56-04%25C2%25A0AM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    @AlwaysAsking You can tent ANYWHERE, which is why I love them. Outside of buildable lots you just click the tent in a sim's inventory and select "place in world", which makes them place it at the nearest spot with even enough terrain.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member

@ryttu3k , Thanks for your comments :) Doesn't the skeleton always wear hats and stuff? I mean Ted never explored the jungle , so this was my first try at it :) And lol about your Jamie, must be related to Becka's Jessica who had the flirting with rose bush :D
    And for your second comment, Caleb and Eliza ain't that bad after all, after I made huge makeover to Eliza :D and actually Caleb too.. and ´both Liliths.. and Vlad.. and...
    @sarabeth2984 , Thank you for your comments :) I cannot wait to play that career now :) I have already chosen a victim, Penny from CL, as MCCC left her alone, and she formed a sudden courtship with another of my playables at B&G :) Lovely beach wedding!! And adorable pics from the hospital <3
    @RedDestiny92 , Thank you for your comments :) I have now started to love Wolfgang too, before I was just pretty annoyed by his character :D Now when I finally was able to continue my main save ( It has been on hiatus sense last October when I went to my surgery) , I was pretty interested to see with who MCCC pairs him in that one! More premades now as I have more packs than last October.
    "Curse you vile creature how dare you disgrace my home with your infernal squeaking you will rue the day you messed with me!"

"Squeak"

"You dare challenge me again! I shall have your head."
    I loved the dialogue to peaces <3 And the kitty!!!

And the later ,
    'Yay attention!'

@Alwaysasking , Thank you for your comments :) Actually Wolfgang lost the machete 4 times :D I just didn't post it all :) Tessa kept the only one she had :P
    @DoloresGrey , yes I can :) Hehee the three musketeers has happened to me too, it was Eric Lewis, Dominic Fyres and my Mikael at the Oasis Springs bar :P
    @haneul, Thank you for your comments :) Oh, well Deli, eventually you do have to deside what do you want to be. Nothing lasts forever, not even to a vampire.

After honeymoon.
    DXCz8ac.png
    6CAuZPS.png
    Look at him, so proud of getting her to sleep!

LHT4B7H.png
    Plants needed to harvest.

rUmJxfw.png
    1JNye5h.png
    UJa8ToP.png
    Nothing had changed, absolutely nothing.

fHZxwjs.png
    d6dCFQa.png
    Time for Tessa to go back to work stuff.

uQS4XC4.png
    Assuming Darling and Malcolm were at work, as he could use the bag without problems.

gJvyckU.png
    2H2jjHy.png
    Dl9OQY5.png
    Tessa met a dolphin, but she suddenly disappeared !

NwVzJId.png
    OH! Maybe the reason is behind you, Tessa! Dolphins know...

bKbJA25.png
    She came back later <3

QChdHF8.png
    P5Z4lbX.png
    Group's life goes on, the usual ways..

LAMYyIn.png
    He is her hero, after all he won the fight with Darling!

WuboFrR.png
    4i639xr.png
    ULsKOYC.png
    Looks like he is mommy's hero too..

hetIW2L.png
    7prF1uV.png
    Bath time to Wilma, and then to sleep!
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,560 Member
    @Becka28, 612.
    Thank you! The cowplant seems to be acting as a deterrant for paparazzi as well.

You have inadvertently given me an idea … ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    @Becka28, 612.
    Thank you! The cowplant seems to be acting as a deterrant for paparazzi as well.

You have inadvertently given me an idea … ;)

let me guess, LOTS of cowplants around Chantrel family yard all of the sudden :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    edited February 2020
    @GalacticGal, page 613.
    And if the paparazzi don't get the message, have a spellcaster morphiate them.

First screenshot is this:
    02-23-20_1-16-50%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    Restaurant
    The entire Furystrykar Household went out to Chez Llama for a meal:
    02-23-20_1-21-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Their patience was rewarded:
    02-23-20_1-23-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-23-20_1-24-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-23-20_1-25-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-23-20_1-25-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And they enjoyed the meal:
    02-23-20_1-27-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    When the waitress had taken away the empty plates, Benjamin paid for the meal:
    02-23-20_1-33-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The family went back home. The only person that got food poisoning was Chloe. She didn't blame the chef:
    02-23-20_1-46-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Intermission
    'Who's a good paparazzi deterrent? You are!'
    02-23-20_1-56-32%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    And time for a bit of bonsai trimming!
    02-23-20_1-57-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Smooches
    Roddy went over to Natasha Kinney's place. When Natasha saw her friend, she ran over and gave him a big smooch on the cheek:
    02-23-20_2-12-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-23-20_2-11-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Lyla Greene gave Roddy a big smooch on his cheek:
    02-23-20_3-19-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-23-20_3-20-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then it was Telula Ledbetter's turn:
    02-23-20_3-21-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-23-20_3-21-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later in the day, Roddy set up his laptop and watched funny videos on it:
    02-23-20_3-36-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, Roddy said goodbye and went back home.
    Random stuff
    Benjamin got honey from his bees:
    02-23-20_3-44-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then he had a duel with Kyra Ledford:
    02-23-20_3-49-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-23-20_3-49-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-23-20_3-50-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Kyra then got a hug from Chloe:
    02-23-20_3-57-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Bloopers/Bonus Pictures
    NOM:
    02-23-20_1-25-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Well, this is awkward...
    02-23-20_1-26-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And what's going on here?
    02-23-20_1-33-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    BUSTED:
    02-23-20_1-34-57%25C2%25A0PM.png

Thank goodness I took multiple screenshots. A link got flowered.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    @sarabeth2984 - Goopy is a Pleasantview townie in the Sims 2. All the adults in PleasantTown are townies from Pleasantview.

@AlwaysAsking - Yeah, obviously the canvas was glitched so I just went with it, lol. I'll probably scrap it next save file so he isn't stuck staring at a blank one for the rest of time. I'm super excited to see some of the kids age up too! I'm ready for some teenagers - only problem is I haven't figured out how I'm going to rotate through university (I want some to go but not all) and I'm getting closer to needing to figure that out.

Brandon is Hailey's dad. The campground being closed is just a story line I made up :).
    Realized after someone read my Ch. 30 in real life and told me it was "very dark" that I might want to issue a warning of sorts. It's kind of grisly. I don't even watch horror films, don't like them, so I thought it was within bounds. But it has some cartoony gore, mmmkay?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    I've gotten a few more comments done 😊

@Hoverael

Ohhhh, Are Jayne and her husband actually in the military field and going up through the ranks?! If so I'd love to have them. I haven't had the patience to do that job yet but I'd love to see what it's like.

What is Claire up to in Sulani? I don't have anyone who's high in the conservation career either. 😊

And lol on the possessed Sims. 😅

I've beaten the mother in 2 of my 3 saves, and I'm not anxious to do it again, but there are those dumb plants growing out of the plumbing again. So Idk what that's about 🤔

@Simmelina1

So Marcus still works out constantly 😂 Funny

Those outfits and hairstyles are very pretty!

And another baby is on the way! 😊 I guess I hope it will be a boy, so Marcus can have a son.

Oh! Another update! So, the little ones will be aging up soon? That's good because there's a new little one on the way! Lol

How fun that she saw so much family in this one, especially Grandma Bella!

And I laughed, yes, Chloe is a grown up mom herself, but she's still the baby sister 😅

@haneul

Thank you for your words about my son 😊

And wow! That's weird about the whims thing! I wonder what the reason for that is?

I think I get what you mean about Asher and Adelise. Putting feelings out I'd scary in the best circumstances, and as you've said, Asher hasn't always been the greatest person. So they are being cautious. A good idea in their case.

The inside of the palace is amazing! Lol, I was thinking to myself as I read what you said about wanting to reflect Asher's gaudy style that a Lot of people are going to look at it and think it is just perfect and beautiful and fitting for such an amazing home.

I mean the outside is simply unreal in it's beauty, so I'm not sure how you could make it too luxurious inside. You know what I mean?

So, you might be shooting for gaudy, but people are going to see beauty and elegance. 🥰 That octagonal dining room is unbelievable! I imagine it has lots of CC? Because otherwise I'd ask you to close up that open side for a second and upload it to the gallery 😁

I think you put your gallery name up somewhere, but I can't remember. Is it the same as your name here?

@March306

Well thank goodness that the degree helped Samara really well! Level 8?! Very nice.

I can't remember how old Meredith is. So how long will it be before she has a baby? I wonder if that's a hard aspiration to achieve?

Kirby is really adorable! Such perfect little feature ❤️

Angelia sure did great with her degree too! Level 8 and a signing bonus? Wonderful!

And congrats to Eden! May the MCCC gods be generous! Lol

The collage of your GoT heirs is very cool! And wow, how often does that happen?? The heir is actually twins, lol

They are all very different looking too! You must've been picking really interesting Sims to be the spouses!

The two who are second to last are so pale!!! How did that happen?

Oh! Another update! A look back at PLL legacy!

Wow! Spencer was gorgeous 😍 Alison too

It's funny how the red hair came in for only the next generation, and then was gone again.

It's really crazy to see how the looks changed through the generations!

Do you look at their family trees at all? I would like to have a family that has so many generations just so I could see the family history 🤗

Oh! I see Brick and Angela again! Congrats on finishing the painter aspiration! And Fallon is very pretty, but Blake is just to cool to be a teenager! Wow! You should put him on the gallery, I have a weakness for redheads, lmao. 😂

And huge congrats to Eden and (Judith?? - sorry I can't remember, lol) on the baby! The MCCC gods were good to them indeed!

@DoloresGrey

Omg 😅😂🤣

That's hilarious 😄

@ccarrig_95

Oh my! I hope everything is ok with your nephew! Hopefully I'll see another update from you as I go through the thread.

@purplexbutterfly

Oh my gosh! I have to start with the house you're building! I swear I just read you saying that you aren't much of a builder. Ok, false!! 😅😂

That house looks incredible! I love all the plans you have for it! It's going to be a wonderful family home ❤️

Speaking of ... Yay! Baby on the way 🥰

I can't guess what the baby will be, although something is tickling my brain saying girl 😅 Maybe twins? Boy and girl?

Their spa holiday/honeymoon looked wonderful. If only Sim life was real life, right?

@Simslover163

Awww, they get a sad moodlet from not participating in brawl day? That's annoying!

Because I wouldn't want to mess up a pristine reputation for something so silly.

@Beardedgeek

Oh my! Lol started again?

Very good news that you finished your save the way you want it! I want to do that so much!!

As for finding or making a new character, how have you been going about making one so far?

It sounds like you need a new plan.
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited February 2020
    Awesome stories as usual everyone! Here's an update on Alex's college life.

The Usual Monday
    Alex started the morning off with a hug from Gunnar.
    QUITQ6X.png

Later, he grabbed a cookie and listened to Gunnar's story about his trip to Selvadorada.
    Ib0xTLi.png

Moments later, Anna appeared and Alex told the two of them an engaging story.
    zijpr4M.png

Anna left to do her own things and Gunnar told him another story. This time, he had a funny story about frogs.
    LsWRr9q.png

He had some time before his first class, so he headed to the commons to study.

Before he headed inside to study, he had a nice chat with Sally.
    rUgvZ6A.png

Alex made sure he got some studying in before he left for class.
    DYxX08t.png

After he went to his two classes, he completed his homework before the day is over.
    LJrr8QM.png

Tuesday means GeekCon
    It's Tuesday and Alex has no classes! That means he can go to GeekCon and have some fun.

The first thing he ate after he woke up is a bowl of cheese popcorn.
    IdmKteH.png

Amanda appeared and talked with Alex. Later, her friend Dorothy came by and hugged her. Gunnar also appeared and hugged Alex.
    jDcXUNK.png

Once Alex was fueled up, he headed to San Myshuno to attend GeekCon. He participated in the Ultimate Gaming Test and he did well enough to earn some money and a Future Cube.
    0qCQjST.png

Wow Mila Munch. What a nice festival outfit you got there.
    dIiD3SG.png

After a good time in GeekCon, he headed back to do some studying. In the background, Tomoko was cheering because like all of Alex's friends, she knew about Alex's pristine reputation.
    OSHIhDy.png

Emily was telling jokes at the microphone and he decided to watch her while he studies for his classes. Meanwhile, Sally is chatting with Micah (one of Jase's Sims), who is a spellcaster from Glimmerbrook.
    DMuNjy7.png

Amanda and Tomoko were watching an invisible debate going on.
    8bpVw78.png

Alex grabbed some water and later, he met Miranda, another roomie.
    AqkXCPj.png

Better get more studying done because tomorrow, Alex has his finals.
    mUcoMNf.png

Alex back and he saw his roomie Mikey, so he decided to have a chat with him.

Alex: I heard that you wanted to become a Style Influencer! Why is that?
    Mikey: I love fashion and I have a pretty huge wardrobe back at my family's house.
    QZfbmOB.png

Even though these two are just acquittances, he decided to surprise Mikey with a funny gift.
    PkHoTvF.png

Confetti came out of the box.
    Alex: Surprise Mikey!
    ZEIlGxs.png

Alex: :lol:
    Mikey: That was an interesting gift.
    Njd9J41.png

Alex: I hope you are enjoying yourself at UBrite. If there's anything I can do to help, let me know and I'll be happy to help!
    Mikey: Will do!
    DalOPHa.png

Sally: Hey boys! What's new?
    Alex: I just learned that Mikey wants to be a Style Influencer after he graduates from university!
    Sally: That's awesome! I hope you can give me and my wardrobe a makeover.
    Mikey: Once I become a Style Influencer, I'll definitely do that for you!
    QRo0PiW.png

Later, Alex told the two a dramatic story.
    3N6JaLY.png

They both enjoyed his story.
    bZIA1f1.png
    Post edited by Simslover163 on
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Oh my! Lol started again?

Very good news that you finished your save the way you want it! I want to do that so much!!

As for finding or making a new character, how have you been going about making one so far?

It sounds like you need a new plan.

Well I am sticking with Alejandra, but she's... more colorful, has more personality. Basically I realized I had to back away a bit, mentally, and stop being attached to stuff I really didn't like anyway :) (hey that's some deep life advice in general, I guess! ;) ).
    She is now closer to her first version but with even more color both physically and psychologically (and quite frankly people with a darker skin tone can pull off more color anyway!).

Pictures tonight; I am really happy how she turned out, finally.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
    We're at Carol's place!
    02-23-20_4-24-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Smooches from Carol
    Roddy had decided to visit Carol Brinson. 'Hello there, dearie! Nice of you to stop by!' Carol said, smiling:
    02-23-20_4-26-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello Carol! How're you coping with the heat?' Roddy asked. 'It's not too bad, dearie!' Carol replied, smiling. 'What about you?' She asked. 'I'm enjoying it too. Makes a change from the thunderstorms last year' Roddy replied. 'Well, that's good to hear!' Carol said, smiling. She then gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    02-23-20_4-31-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-23-20_4-31-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Carol had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    02-23-20_4-33-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes:
    02-23-20_4-34-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol then gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    02-23-20_4-36-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair then went into the guest room and chatted:
    02-23-20_4-37-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol cuddled Roddy:
    02-23-20_4-38-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Time for a sleep!
    Later, Roddy felt tired, so he asked Carol to put him to bed. Carol obliged...and put him to bed in her own bed, not the one in the guest room! Anyway, Carol tucked Roddy in:
    02-23-20_4-45-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And gave him several big smooches on his face:
    02-23-20_4-47-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-23-20_4-47-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Sweet dreams, dearie' Carol whispered:
    02-23-20_4-48-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol had covered Roddy's face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches. Roddy had entered the dream world:
    02-23-20_4-48-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Yet more smooches from Carol!
    A few sim hours later, Roddy woke up, feeling refreshed:
    02-23-20_4-53-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol came downstairs and made a kissy face at Roddy, which made him giggle:
    02-23-20_4-58-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Carol gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    02-23-20_5-02-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-23-20_5-02-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Carol had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    02-23-20_5-06-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He used a makeup removal wipe:
    02-23-20_5-06-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol smiled and gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    02-23-20_5-08-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she blew a big kiss towards Roddy:
    02-23-20_5-15-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    02-23-20_5-15-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then Carol gave Roddy another big loving hug:
    02-23-20_5-16-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After a while of chatting, Roddy said goodbye and went back home.
    Blooper
    I regret nothing:
    02-23-20_5-28-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Let those smiles spread!
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited February 2020
    @DeafSimmer
    I´m so happy to read that Rosalie and the kids escaped Xander at last! He should do one good thing in his life and die of rage upon discovering it, saving her from further troubles.

@purplexbutterfly
    Thank you! I don´t have much left to post about Morgyn at the moment, as I have playing my other households, but I hope that you find them enjoyable too.

@AlwaysAsking
    No, I don´t belive that Morty is irredeemable. What I do believe that he needs to work on himself before getting into a relationship, because adding more distractions from getting his grades up won´t help him. His main goals at the moment need to be graduating, bonding with his son and getting back into speaking terms with Catarina. The last one is probably the easiest, as she stopped being angry at him a long time ago, has since married a man who is a much better fit to her than Morty ever was and is well on her way into becoming a famous music producer.
    I disabled alien nights with MCCC and generating new aliens with another mod, so I am never going to run into any by accident. I bought Get to Work for careers and retail system (that I am yet to use, but I have plans for it), never for aliens. So I disable everything alien-related and pretend that they don´t exist.
    I think my main reason for avoiding aliens lays in the fact that for me, alien pregnancies from abduction are r##e, so I kind of see all aliens as possible r####ts and they give me creeps. I´ve had my female sims being abducted before I installed MCCC (unlike me, they all found the whole ordeal fun), but I would go out of my way to stop abductions on my male sims (except for one time when Alexander Goth made me so mad that I used the satelite to contact aliens to get him abducted, but they didn´t come.)
    Antoniette´s grandmother has (very dead) parents of her own, as has her (yet to be created) grandfather. It´s easy to attach family members with mods (MCCC for parents, children and siblings, SetFamilyRelationships mod for grandparents, cousins and such, as MCCC doesn´t deal with those), so it´s entirely possible to create complex family trees. Why we can´t for example set cousins or grandparents in unmodded game is beyond me, because it should be for granted. Family ties don´t end with parents and siblings.
    Eva has 6 kids, somehow they all ended up being Morgyn´s, despite her woohooing Salim almost as many times. Poor Salim is too lazy to even get his girlfriend knocked up.
    Caleb has walked in uninvited once before, only that time it was Eva alone at home, who didn´t mind seeing him. He is supposed to be able to walk into people´s houses when everyone is asleep to bite them at night, but it glitches sometimes and he would walk in when people are still awake.
    Morgyn turned Vlad into a knight statue. The young man in fancy green (actually light blue, but the dim lighting in the pub makes it seem green) coat is a Maxis gallery sim who came with the gender patch. I like his style, so I always put him into my saves, in my other one he is married to aged-down Geeta Rasoya and they have a very cute little son together. He is stil single in this one, but sadly Morgyn did not share my appreciation to his good looks and pretty much ignored him. Your loss, Morgyn, go back to having affairs with married people then.
    Eva and J got divorced soon afterwards, but neither seems too bothered by that. There will be more people kissing the wrong people in the future, it makes me wonder whether or not Eva (still the dark-haired one, not the white-haired) and Morgyn have a bet going on behind the scenes about who can seduce more people.

@Becka28
    Well, I am not to judge, as I am generally using soap opera aging in my saves - that is, that children grow up but their parents remain young. Antoniette takes the cake, having a great-granddaughter older than her youngest daughter and still being a young adult herself. To be fair, she is a very powerful, centuries-old witch, but still. Her family tree looks strange (I have written it down in plumtree app to keep tracks on everyone, since in addition to her own children, grandchildren and great-gradnchildren, she also has two nieces with children and grandchildren of their own.)
    I hated to see the original premades die in my Don-centric save, I have no intention to let it happen again. I need to turn on aging soon for few days to age up all the babies that have been born in-game with the help of MCCC, but after that, it goes off again. I also prefer to age sims in CAS, which has led to sims who used to be of same age having major age differences. For example in my other save, Lucas Munch is currently a young adult with a baby of his own, Elsa Bjergsen is a teenager and Max Villareal is still a child (though I am going to age him up next time I play that save). Sims logic is different from ours.

@ryttu3k
    Thanks for the highly amusing mental image! Perhaps I should send Eva C after Caleb, as they are both single at the moment (Eva and J got divorced a week after that scene and one of my rebooting of the world erased Caleb´s marriage to Angela Pleasant. I reuntited Angela with Dustin Broke and her sister with Dirk Dreamer and both seem to be having good lives far away from easc other)
    Jade and her club mates seem do be in disagreement about the direction Partihaus should go. Jade wants a fight club, Paolo wants a dance club, Eva wants a woohoo club and Marcus likes all three equally.
    Lol at Caleb, Lilith and Johnny all gushing over how attractive Morgyn is! I wonder if anyone has yet made a cult where the main activity is to appreciate Morgyn? If not, someone should.

Very short update that was originally supposed to be a part of my last one, but I had to restart my computer and was too tired to add it. So here we go:
    Morgyn went on a date with Salim. Would it be spiteful to try and steal your ex-wife´s lover away from her? Oh yes! But would it also be fun? Oh yes!
    The host was having the worst wardrobe malfunction of a year, having showed up at work while missing pants BF6wt40.png
    (he is a game-generated townie who looks like he could be related to some sims I have seen on this thread)
    The awkward moment when you go on a date in facny restaurant but are too poor to order anything but wine 07kKTEy.png
    Look who´s also here! Eva and...Eva? zvKa9Dk.png
    Out of all the restaurants in all the cities, they had to go the one where one Eva´s lover is currently cheating on her with the other´s.
    Y6gYOn2.png
    Eva the white-haired: "Can I go home? The host is missing pants and I don´t like how this woman is looking at me. She either wants to murder me or sleep with me, neither that I am comfortable with."
    Meanwhile, Salim and Morgyn were having much better time C0A2ITk.png
    E59Sk6k.png
    fGv0Png.png
    (Their lady loves were sitting at the other side of the restaurant and completely missed the show)
    Other noteworthy diners: Diego Lobo and Lilith Villareal nee Vatore une1kAI.png
    Little bit of a backstory: MCCC had married Lilith to Jaques Villareal (poor Lilith!) and I was getting messages on nearly daily basis about how their marriage was on rocks because of him being not supportive of her being a vampire. Seeing them at the restaurant getting way too cozy with each other made me suspect that Lilith´s marriage is also failing because she is having an affair with Diego.
    Lilith spent hours valiantly trying to eat her dinner, but as the human food makes her nauseous, she would run off to bathroom to be violently sick after every bite.
    s2RMsGM.png
    The waiter: "Sir, do I bring the bill?"
    Diego: "No need, I am waiting for my date to return to continue our dinner. She has a bad case of allergy."
    I eventually took pity on her and told Morgyn( who was getting hungry) to go and steal Lilith´s food, so that she can stop making herself ill to impress Diego. Morgyn enjoyed the meal greatly, so it was a win-win situation BB3QSLU.png
    wiCj3sS.png

To be continued...
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited February 2020
    @DarkAngel1994 I'm sorry you've had a bad week, hope it gets better!

Hee, Damien making a strategic retreat. Quadruplets!! Wow, that is... a lot. Is that from a mod? From what I've seen the game usually only does up to three. Haha, clearly Anastasia just wants to be a singleton. It must be hard having to share your stuff with three other kids! Aww, Jonathan singing the lullaby is sweet. And yeah, uh, not a good idea to do that to your brother's bed!

@Daravi yeah, full membership! Fishing up ambrosia, nice. Microhome looks good! If you have City Living and want to find some cheap and colourful decor, try looking for posters? They work well for starter decor! Or using the telescope or microscope for prints!

@DeafSimmer time for them to get the heck out of dodge!! Wow, what did the twins think of Elsa? Did they suspect her existence?

@DoloresGrey I mean, that could be kind of a cool concept if it was done deliberately XD Maybe someone with three faces looking in different directions, so you can never escape their gaze...

@Beardedgeek man, I know the feeling. No shame in starting over! The most important thing is having fun with this, right?

@AlwaysAsking "and my oldest is named after a Star Wars character." I'm gonna assume something like 'Luke' and not so much 'Greedo' or 'Salacious B Crumb' ;)

Haha, I'm glad my silly comments are entertaining! And yes, Sims 2 has a very interesting story in it! Short version: the Calientes, Nina and Dina, arrive in Pleasantville (they're a quarter alien in this, their grandfather Nestor was abducted and impregnated, resulting in their father Flamenco. Nestor also has an older son who's completely human, Flamenco's older half-brother Tango). The next day, Bella goes to see Don alone. They go stargazing and he makes a move on her. She rejects him and disappears that night. Dina and Nina set their sights on Mortimer, although they're also both having flings with Don. For Don's part, he's having another fling with Kaylynn Langerak (the maid to the Pleasant family; Kaylynn is also having an affair with the father of the family, Daniel), and is engaged to... Cassandra! Apparently, none of the four women know about the others, including the Caliente twins. When you start the game, it's set up just before Cassandra and Don's wedding which, when played straight away and without actively raising their relationship, will result in Don ditching Cass at the altar.

Finally, this is Don's description: "Who is Don Lothario? Is his engagement to Cassandra Goth genuine? And what about the rumor that her mother, Bella, was last seen scaling the deck of his condo?"

In the main town for TS2, Pleasantview, Bella is definitely long gone. Her coding exists in game, but bringing her into the game sometimes causes a crash due to some messed-up coding... and there's another Bella Goth in Strangetown, who is an amnesiac with no family connections! The theory I see most often is that the Calientes arrive and immediately set their sights on Don. They convince Don to invite Bella stargazing, which results in her abduction (which the Calientes arrange due to their alien heritage). One makes a move on Don, the other on Mortimer; Don, for his part, makes moves on both of them and gets engaged to Cassandra when she's old enough, presumably to get his hands on their money (the Goths in TS2 are ridiculously rich). Bella, meanwhile, has been dumped sans memory in Strangetown, which is where the aliens hang out. (There's a whole other drama there involving multiple abductions, pollination technicians, households who are half-siblings in multiple directions at the same time, and human experiments on a guy who may be the son of a serial killer and the Grim Reaper.)

Oh, also, TS3 is a prequel and has the child versions of Mortimer and Bella (who are best friends, and Bella is actually part of the Bachelor family by birth), and also has... a young adult Don Lothario, who is apparently TS2 Don, having been sent back in time by several unknown women. Oh, and there's a Store world set on an alien planet which has a gravestone for a Bella Goth, who died of old age there! So I guess she was sent to Lunar Lakes following all the Strangetown stuff. It's. It's complicated.

Anyway XD I still have almost all of the premades, save for a few that have died of age (Geeta, Jacques, and Minerva), and I deleted Katrina Caliente. At any rate, TS4 supposedly takes place in a completely different universe to TS3-TS1-TS2.

@Nushnushganay ooh that is an angery Caleb! *clicks!*
    Heh, and Vlad's a loner, too. So I'm just picturing him going, "To family... in small and managable doses!" Please let Edvard take out the trash XD Oh wow, Talon hecked up b i g t i m e. See, this is why you don't mess with Vlad, he's scary. Yeah, I'd kick Talon there too tbh. Wow, that was... dramatic. I don't know, does a boot to the... garbanzo beans really constitute revenge or seeking justice? I mean, Vlad was the one with the stake...

@Ellupelluellu not that I've seen! The only skeletons I've seen in the jungle are those ones that look like they're made of amazonite. There are others, but I haven't encountered them. And makeovers are always fun! Did you ever see my gigantic list? (Johnny still needs some more, he's falling behind compared to Caleb and Lilith!) I'd love to see yours!

Good to see all is well in the house! DOLPHI-- aaaand she's gone. Man, I so wish I knew what was up with Darling! Could you do the 'get to know' thing until you learn her traits?

@AngeliqueAdelaide could work, honestly! In my backstory, Caleb, Lilith, Eva, and Paolo were all part of the Windenburg Italian community, so they were all friends (Sergio Romeo's family is also part of the community, but he's a few years older). I can definitely see Caleb hanging out with the Partihaus, honestly. And that cult should absolutely exist, yes XD

Oh my god. That is a hilariously awkward date :D Poor Morgyn should definitely Copypasto some stuff to sell, that doesn't sound good! Oh poor Lilith, she deserves so much better :( Diego could work, they're pretty friendly in my game. And she's Creative, works well with an Art Lover! You know what, stealing Lilith's meal works!
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited February 2020
    @Nushnushganay I believe it is a glitch. They all spawned at the same place after their uni class was over. I turned off the game and once I loaded it again they were standing next to each other.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Nushnushganay all I will say is I love the justice ...no spoilers here heh I also didn't find it extreme in the least it was suitable but that's me who knows.
    @Ellupelluellu oh sure thing, yeah Wolfie is an acquired taste I didn't look his way until I had my own run on a legacy challenge instead of a sim growing just from nothing she was a rich girl that her stepmother forced to camp out. She ended up as a maid for the Munch family and while he went against his family finding out who she was he helped and they were stuck together from then on.

Lol, I'm glad you did I enjoyed being silly a little too much but she just looked so determined something had to be going on ha, Mana is a doll that way heh. I love Wolfgang's successful parent face, they have quite the eventful life I love living in Sulani I don't always but it's nice when you do I get a little sentimental when it's time for the family to move when you get attached through a story you kind of get people missing their homes while looking toward the future you know? Or maybe I'm the only weird one lol.

Mmkay so awesomes out I have been slowly playing the next thing for my witches but it's not done yet I was waiting for babies to be born so we'll see if I can post the whole thing today before work.

but I did get a pic not needed for story while I was roaming around seeing what mccc was doing to my game.
    68oXJTR.png
    This little cutie is the son of Catarina here and Mitchel Kalani some interesting genetics there even he's curious I still love her for her place in one of my longer running legacies. I also saw that mccc allowed a couple to adopt a teen I have it set for that but it never seems to happen. The Roswells from strangerville and they are older maybe they were desperate for an heiress while Ted was aware of his surroundings.

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Just a short sneak peak

gl1FvXm.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top