Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    First semester class
    49076066561_a44b3ef62c_c.jpg
    Becca & Julia are ready for their first university class.

49076276452_561c181ca4_c.jpg
    Becca on the way to.....

49075539588_5f0f3f01b4_c.jpg
    Amazing to be able to swim in the lake.

49075539808_6f112f2d0a_c.jpg
    Study group.

49076066396_cb01613bdd_c.jpg
    Research for the debate later tonight.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    edited December 2019
    Today I installed a chemistry mod after @Hoverael 's screenshot in this thread inspired me to look for one.
    (@Hoverael which pack/mod is the "attractiveness" from? 🤔)

Instead of sisters Cameron, Esmé & Kylee, I played with their cousin Kaylin today.

First, she went to the night club, where she mostly had terrible chemistry...
    But the next day at the café she had great chemistry with some sims. It's enjoyable how the new mod changes the way sims make friend and foes. 😁

Later it was new years evening. Kaylin got a call that day, informing her that uncle Sam had passed away.
    So that evening, at Kaylin's new years eve party, a lot of guests were sad. 😅
    xdsWTiI.png

But ultimately it was a nice get-together still.
    SmMR423.png

Kaylin made the resolution to lose some weight so she hit the gym and went jogging the next day.
    Resolution completed! \o/
    qWPzf7P.png

Kaylin works in retail (mod career) and goes to work 9-5 then goes out in the evening to have fun and flirt around.

She went on a date with a guy named Knox. He's married but Kaylin doesn't mind that at all, she has the serial romantic aspiration and she's never very serious about relationships. Also, she's evil...
    fqfAvlM.png

While before she had a fun relationship with Knox, this particular date didn't end well. 🙃 I guess this was the last time.
    IITKod4.png

Two sims Kaylin has great chemistry with, are her cousin Adria (left) and friend Annabella Goth (right). The three of them all have the "evil" trait. One evening they had a girl's night out to the lounge but didn't meet any fun new sims.
    9UnYD5B.png

Next day, dance party! On the lookout for a flirt, but Kaylin keeps running into ghosts, vampires and sims that are much older than her! 😓
    @AlwaysAsking how does Don do it!? 😂
    nNTqbum.png

After failing at finding a new flirt for several days, Kaylin gave up and spent the weekend doing different things.
    She went to the gym with her cousin Esmé and some friends.
    zlaUKt0.png

And since she got a promotion in retail, to HR Associate, she practiced her writing skill. Her new title (career lvl 6) requires a level 2 writing skill.
    G1kWzq1.png

I grabbed a screenshot of my current family tree, starting with Johnny.
    YuIEniJ.png

(Geoffry x Nancy)
    Amelia - Malcolm - Patrick - Johnny
    Sam (who just died) - Devy - Monty & River (twins)
    Nando | Cameron - Kaylee - Esmé | Caroline & Emma (twins) - Kaylin | Adria
    Little Hannah 😊
    Post edited by DinowCookie on
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

So Colby is a teen.

ZCd1wdU.png

She had her first kiss with Duane.

Her father showed up at the house one day but before we could invite him in he died :(

t80alJb.png

qbeACqD.png

Did not know you could build sandcastles in the sand on your home lot in Oasis Springs

uldyEpC.png

Cobly became a YA time for babies!

fcpi6wS.png

Her first victim.

L1u1aGU.png

His name is Jaxton Fryes

2zkQc5j.png

And Yay...

L2pzuki.png

We're pregnant.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I love the faces sims make when watching movies.
    Yes, Jolene was a Dolly Parton reference. :) That song has been stuck in my head a lot lately.
    To answer several of your questions in one sentence, yes, Erick the doctor is married to Billie Jang and they live in Magnolia Promenade (which came with Get to Work) with their twins Jacob and Esau.
    It really has been a long time since I posted about them, because they were near the beginning of my last rotation but are at the end of the current one. Mostly because this time I wanted to play them after Athena so I could have the boys still be toddlers for the play date. I want one of my aliens to be my first scientist so they are motivated to find a way back to Sixam, and Athena was the detective, so the next heir of this branch of the family will go into retail.
    Only the family I am playing ages, so none of the premades grow up until I tell them to. :) In the second generation I mostly married in premade toddler through teens, so that their parents could fill out the first generation, which would otherwise have just been Athena, Akira, Khaled and Gerardo.
    So far we have Pierce and Evie Delgato, Walker the townie, Wolfgang and Lucas Munch (Gunther jumped in the shark pond one too many times), Billie Jang, Morgan and Siobhan Fyres, and Cassandra and Alexander Goth. Max is dating Millie, a daughter I created in CAS using genetics for Brent and Brant Hecking. After that, I mostly plan for Athena's grandchildren to marry premades who don't have parents (mostly YA, but probably both Behr sisters).
    Pretty much Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis, Malcolm Landgraab, the Sigworth's daughter, Darling Walsh, Yuki Behr and the Bjergsen girls are the only minor premades I can think of that I haven't used yet. Oh, and the Villareals. Get Together came with a lot of sims! I'm not sure when I'll get to them, but it will be at least the fourth generation I think, except for the Behrs.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    We're almost at page 500! And this thread has been going for three and a half years! Man, impressive!

@SiliClone I'm curious, what's the one thing you want to see if it can be done? And aww, Morgyn would be a great teacher! (And yeah, in the same boat. I have CC beds in almost every single build/reno I've ever done and just... do not want to replace them, so waiting for a batch fix it is.)

@_Sandra_ don't know about stupid, I just made a weird guffaw sound out loud XD
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    edited November 2019
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    We're almost at page 500! And this thread has been going for three and a half years! Man, impressive!

@SiliClone I'm curious, what's the one thing you want to see if it can be done? And aww, Morgyn would be a great teacher! (And yeah, in the same boat. I have CC beds in almost every single build/reno I've ever done and just... do not want to replace them, so waiting for a batch fix it is.)

@_Sandra_ don't know about stupid, I just made a weird guffaw sound out loud XD

I want to see if I can make some careers like doctor or scientist accessible only to graduated sims.
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

I decided to put multiple stories in spoilers, hope that's okay with you guys.
    I recently got the Discover University pack and can't wait to try it out. :)

[Where we left off...]
    Our spy made her way back home to Del Sol Valley to inform to her boss, but feared for angering him when she only have bad news.
    SkVIfDn.png

"Boss, I found Dylan...but he's engaged to that human."
    "Why didn't you intervene?!"
    "What was I supposed to do? That human isn't like any other humans we come across. It doesn't...feel right, and I don't want to mess with him."
    "You are such a coward."
    wOka5NC.png
    T8BitrP.png
    cW6mSfO.png

"Also, why'd you still care about Dylan? You two broke up years ago."
    "That's what he thinks."
    WFF5nfZ.png
    JAxOWWE.png

Matilda and Justin flew their way outside to have a private talk, leaving Logan and the human, Jamie, by themselves.
    p0RRCmW.png

"I swear, those two boneheads are giving me a headache."
    "But you still care about them. They really look up to you."
    "Yeah, they're like a family to me. I prefer them than my own family."
    "What about me?"
    "Oh, you are the most important one in my life."
    "I'm happy to hear that."
    nG5IfbB.png
    8rRYPdX.png
    W0xBB5g.png
    dDe6AST.png

Later, Matilda and Justin were watching a movie while Logan and Jamie were woohooing in the bedroom. Justin got bored of the movie and passed out.
    I didn't see what they were watching and looked at the tv. I wasn't expecting to pause at that moment. lol
    IcxuCdH.png
    KsHMBL9.png

"Now that was some good woohoo."
    F5kjlYg.png

[Atlas and Dylan]
    Meanwhile at Willow Creek...
    Dylan was hit with nauseous and threw up.
    "What's wrong with me? Can vampires get sick?"
    z8zkotA.png
    zX6HMYE.png

"Whoa, you ok in here?"
    "Sort of. I've been throwing up a lot this morning."
    nxnM6hR.png
    FuUWFwh.png

"I swear, it has to be whatever I ate at the Spice Festival. Whoever thought up that event to mess your stomach up as a very crude sense of humor?"
    "Babe, you and I had the same thing, but it didn't bother me."
    "You're used to eating spicy food."
    kWF2xRx.png
    UkzIZ2l.png
    P6l2iTl.png

"Ok, if you're still not feeling well, get some rest. And I'll make sure we don't get some spicy food on our wedding."
    vULvdVt.png

Before Dylan went to bed, Atlas pulled him closer to kiss his neck.
    "Let me go to sleep, love. I'm not in the mood."
    "Sorry. I wanted to try it out on you since you've been doing it to me."
    USp5g9Y.png
    RY6L36N.png

Despite being a vampire, Dylan took a nap to ease the stomach pain.
    z4i6Aa9.png

"It's probably just a stomach flu. It'll pass before the big day."
    2iXlS6P.png

"Meow."
    aiREYPe.png

[Curtis and his discovery of his family history]
    In my previous posts (not sure which one), I mentioned about Curtis explaining to Andromeda about him being a vampire.
    Before he can, he got a call from his lover to come over to his house.
    XCE15G5.png

"Long time no see, boss."
    "Hunter, we need to have a ta-"
    Ae6YM25.png
    sWZgi0C.png

"Hunter, I'm being serious. We need to talk about our relationship."
    "Alrighty then."
    "Are you okay?"
    "I'm fantastic!" (He's dazed because of the Curse lot trait)
    "Ok then...I know that you're married, and you know that I'm married...but I wanted us to stay just as friends...if that's okay with you."
    0lGQ4Tq.png
    zkKsyn8.png
    X0T3cRr.png

"That's why I called you over. I think it's time we end this whole fiasco."
    "Oh, right."
    Curtis and Hunter ended their romantic relationship, but stayed as best friends. All this started with a silly serum.
    eCs9riM.png
    OW3LrJw.png

Curtis walked out to the plaza and felt his skin burning. It was cloudy in the morning, now it's clear. Great...
    jPv9l8W.png
    P92jdJC.png

Curtis was then met with Francesca.
    "What? Are you here to beat me up again?"
    CktpEIS.png

"No, but I came out to have a talk with you. Here, you need this more than me."
    KWbJncF.png
    djFzFM9.png

"So, what're you doing here in my neck of woods?"
    "I just came here to see my friend, decided to end our relationship. It's a long story."
    "Dating a married man, huh? I've been through that myself."
    mjfhuxR.png
    o0F5pTA.png
    kQ7H4ic.png
    F3gZvCg.png

The umbrella wasn't working for Curtis since he keep putting it away to talk with Francesca, and they went to her place.
    "Oh sugar..."
    "What?"
    "You see, my parents live here as well, and I'm not sure how they would react if I bring you here."
    "Are your parents ok?"
    "Oh yeah, they are. Just...let me go find them. Make yourself at home."
    YZ83IJs.png
    1m2mK6k.png

While Francesca went to find her parents, Curtis noticed a couple of pictures on the wall.
    VbuPQgG.png

"Hey Papa, I brought someone here. I hope you don't mind."
    "It's that him over there."
    "Yeah. Please be nice, he's new to the vampirism."
    nM2ibr7.png
    i8kJI8c.png

"Oh, hey Francesca, I wanted to ask you about that guy in the picture?"
    dR6Yufk.png

Curtis was then face to face with the man in the picture.
    IHvopwL.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited November 2019
    Hello everyone!!!

Long time, no post, RL and Uni has kept me very busy of late~ Can't wait for the break coming up soon!

I keep up with this thread a lot :) I am grateful for it and you who post! It helps me wind down and just relax and enjoy sims even if I can't play much!

Thank you all for way way back comments and I have to give a special VERY happy hello to @RedDestiny92 it is marvelous to see you again!!! <3

Last time, I posted Winterfest with my Stone Family.

Here is a bit after that.

It was the twin's Young Adult birthdays in a day, so since they had no oven, Max set out to buy them a cake at the little cafe/restaurant called Sips and Sweets. He took Rainbow with him due to Mckenna being at work and Lilith at school.
    10-30-19_7-36-37nbspPM_zpsiyj6ppuz.png

While they waited for it to be made and brought out, both daughter and dad got a couple of bagels though, Rainbow does not look impressed.
    10-30-19_7-47-45nbspPM_zpshzycoaft.png

After that the day continued to go down hill....
    Annnnnnd the reason why was the food was not the best! Poor Max got food poisoning, I triple checked the cake after that, normal quality eugh! We got some money from it and Max got a nice moodlet from surviving food poisoning, he went on social media to boast about it xD.
    10-30-19_7-59-07nbspPM_zpsh5c9elrx.png

Mckenna came home from work and had caught a cold or flu from a co-worker (SOL) So I sent her to the hospital and she got medication which left her dazed with this weird look on her face the rest of the night.
    10-30-19_7-59-55nbspPM_zpsfayw1gnm.png

Poor Rainbow kept tripping up (due to low movement skill and I never seen how sad they looked when they do! Or maybe it was just her? She was fussy from being sleepy.

She tripped then yawned and down she went poor dear!
    10-30-19_8-01-11nbspPM_zps8vxv5efe.png
    10-30-19_8-01-38nbspPM_zpsvnrsocm4.png
    10-30-19_8-02-06nbspPM_zpsuh10d2qm.png

After such a dismal day, the twins were happy to try and cheer up for their birthday.

Mckenna was first, she got the trait Unflirty to go along with Lucky coin (custom trait that has you find a bit of money in places) and (sporty custom trait). Her last trait was brought on by her view points on how love was unnecessary to her, she was here to make a better living not waste it on silly romance, besides her mother, Gemma's many conquest with lovers had left her with a scathing viewpoint of love.
    10-30-19_8-10-51nbspPM_zpsekdm0ew0.png

Max was second, he got the trait light eater to go along with early bird ( custom trait which makes you energized in the mornings) and unforgettable (custom trait that well keeps relationships intact with little effort, Max is a sweet kid despite all of his mishaps). Light eater was his trait because growing up they never at a whole bunch and being a little obsessed with his appearance and how he presents himself in public and social media, he developed this trait as consequence.
    10-30-19_8-15-14nbspPM_zpso5v4isbf.png

The twins got gifts from Gianna, Lilith, female and male nanny and Javesh and his family (Gemma's half brother) mostly in money and coupons to make sure the twins could spend as they pleased.
    Rainbow very much approves of cake! <3
    10-30-19_8-27-04nbspPM_zpsuggv9sbf.png

Max approves of Rainbow, always and forever.
    10-30-19_8-37-55nbspPM_zpsxkfcbiv6.png

Mckenna has the day off but Max still has to go to work, the reason she is crying over her cake is she is feeling a bit overwhelmed and on her period (SOL). This was the big time, adulthood, so she needed a moment to release some emotions in private, her little niece had no clue what was going on, she was in her own dancing sugar rush cake space.
    10-30-19_8-34-53nbspPM_zpsciack1kd.png

Mckenna was able to pull herself out of that mindset for now and teacher her niece some more flash cards. She had promised her brother, this was very important to him and Rainbow.
    10-31-19_5-14-10nbspPM_zps7sgcrsgr.png

Later on as Rainbow napped, Mckenna assured herself of a more concrete plan, she'd been looking at some houses, but they needed more money first, after she reached the top of her part time job, Max too, they apply for something more full time. Even Lilith had started tutoring students in English her best subject. They could do this!
    10-30-19_8-50-54nbspPM_zpsgvd4shxg.png

As always, Rainbow and Max were thrilled to have a hold of each other once more, even if only apart from each other for a while, their bond already ran miles and miles deep on pure, intoxicating love.
    10-30-19_8-56-30nbspPM_zpsgljn9r2i.png
    10-30-19_8-57-53nbspPM_zpszyjnmoxw.png

The female nanny still comes over to help Lilith with her none English homework <3 And of course spend time with the fam~
    10-30-19_9-51-14nbspPM_zpsqm1efbwo.png

Rainbow loves Dino almost as much as Lilith does because of her auntie's stories that brought him to life, creating this wonderful vision and adventure.
    10-30-19_9-43-56nbspPM_zpsqwfzbq5y.png
    Lilith loves playing with Rainbow and keeps enhancing the magic of Dino and her own imagination world, she is the winged fairy taking the mini princess Rainbow to the Kingdom to meet it's fair and just queen, Angel Breeze.
    10-30-19_9-42-48nbspPM_zpsqb8mo7vf.png

Being so fond of Rainbow, Lilith often sticks around to watch her peacefully sleep and finish up her homework.
    10-30-19_9-40-15nbspPM_zpswubwxzwt.png

Max is more touched the words of praises he gives her, he has to just tuck her in, kissing her goodnight and whisper it again.
    10-30-19_9-07-25nbspPM_zpsvmxegojj.png

Mckenna decides she will make and paint her niece a potty herself (I can't remember if this is a game function or the mod I have from Littlemssam that allows you to make more furniture)
    10-31-19_4-05-26nbspPM_zps2qxn1yw9.png
    I think she is trying to understand it. xD
    10-31-19_4-11-18nbspPM_zpszzeytxjl.png

Don't worry daddy is here to show her how!
    10-31-19_4-53-58nbspPM_zpsuc9dmkhq.png

I love how he looks off to give her a bit of privacy
    10-31-19_4-56-08nbspPM_zpsy0ofnoq6.png

Bonus Pic

Lilith is back with her mom (Gianna Zest, daughter of Johnny and Roseanne Zest) and two uncles, she is sporting a pretty new outfit and is delighted to spend more time with her other family <3
    10-30-19_10-41-04nbspPM_zpsvdfoijhw.png

That is all for now! :)

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Tixyen hey bud nice to see you again what's up? :smiley: hope uni is going well for you.

I love the tot's expression, like "I've seen a doughnut...they are prettier and taste better too!" lol, the little one is so cute, one doesn't just get food poisoning and survive without blogging about it mmhmm. They are still such an adorable group life will get better for them bit by bit if they keep at it.
    so awesomes out I don't actually have an update so
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited February 2022
    The Delightful Adventures of Thorne and Don Chapter 1

Poor @AngeliqueAdelaide didn't get a chance for her Don Lothario to have a baby with her Thorne Bailey. Thorne became an elder too quickly. I discovered I didn't have a Thorne in this save, so I grabbed one from the gallery (I don't have Get Famous, so he's a random premade in my game).

Hopefully a baby will come from this relationship .....

Index to other chapters
    Chapter 1: Thorne meets Don and observes “The Master”
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Chapter 2: Don Has Deep Philosophical Thoughts
    https://forums.iii//forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17316673/#Comment_17316673

Chapter 3: Don jeopardizes his “relationship” with Dash
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17326248/#Comment_17326248

Chapter 4: Thorne spies one last time
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17328246/#Comment_17328246

Chapter 5: Thorne and Don – Together at Last
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17331811/#Comment_17331811

Chapter 6: Thorne is Not Pleased with the Dash Situation
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17334448/#Comment_17334448

Chapter 7: Thorne “Don-naps Don for a weekend
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335495/#Comment_17335495

Chapter 8: Dash unknowingly causes a great deal of drama
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17335918/#Comment_17335918

Chapter 9: Don in Distress, Only One Person can help him
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17336707/#Comment_17336707

Chapter 10: Thorne does a favor for Don
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17338796/#Comment_17338796

Chapter 11: We begin Diego Lobo’s storyline
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17340514/#Comment_17340514

Chapter 12: Thorne is thrilled that his plan for Don is working
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17343055/#Comment_17343055

Chapter 13: Don Says “Take Me With You”
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17344835/#Comment_17344835

Chapter 14: We continue Diego and Dash and Diego’s story - Taking it slow
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17348854/#Comment_17348854

Chapter 15: Thorne leaves Town and returns to “Big News”
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17357228/#Comment_17357228

Chapter 16A: Diego really messes up
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17377978/#Comment_17377978

Chapter 16B: Dash and Diego go to the Romance Festival
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17393044/#Comment_17393044

Chapter 17: Thorne is home and Hawaii is discussed
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17362895/#Comment_17362895

Chapter 18: Thorne and Don in Hawaii – Trouble in Paradise
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17370055/#Comment_17370055

Chapter 19: Don Can’t take it
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17374861/#Comment_17374861

Chapter 20: Don says some magic words
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17383549/#Comment_17383549

Chapter 21: A Surprise is revealed
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17397341/#Comment_17397341

Chapter 22: A Memory is recalled
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17406101/#Comment_17406101

Chapter 23: A Relationship grows
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17408441/#Comment_17408441

Chapter 24: Trust is Broken
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17414456/#Comment_17414456

Chapter 25: A Memory is shared
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17420073/#Comment_17420073

Chapter 26: Checking in With Dash and Diego
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17425418/#Comment_17425418

Chapter 27: Don explains things to Thorne
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17432893/#Comment_17432893

Chapter 28: Thorne explains things to Don
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17436084/#Comment_17436084

Chapter 29: Time for the hospital – In true Sims form
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17440098/#Comment_17440098

Chapter 30: A conversation between Kalila Aria and Daddy (Thorne)
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17446452#Comment_17446452

Chapter 31: A Trip to Europe
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17455671#Comment_17455671

Chapter 32. Don Stakes his Claim
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17469492/#Comment_17469492

Chapter 33. Thorne hasn’t changed …
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17496539/#Comment_17496539

Chapter 34 Thorne Doesn’t Get It
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17501319/#Comment_17501319

Chapter 35 Danni at last
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17508161#Comment_17508161

Chapter 36 More time with Danni!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17540491/#Comment_17540491

Chapter 37 A&B – Goodbye for now
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17600119/#Comment_17600119

Chapter 38 A - Life at Home
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17651742#Comment_17651742

Chapter 38 B - Continuing Life at Home
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17665618#Comment_17665618

Part 1

Thorne Bailey, who is a very serious musician, had heard tales of a master romancer. A man who “got” anyone he pursued; married, single, every gender. No one had a chance when he set his mind on them. And then he left them…. every one of them.

7Ctjky7.png

Thorne wanted to study this man, see how he worked his “magic.” Because Thorne wanted that magic for himself. And when he figured it out, that man, Don Lothario, would belong to him, Thorne Bailey.

SPXHpum.png

Thorne knew that Don lived with a few friends in Newcrest, so he stopped in one evening to introduce himself to Don. Thorne was acquainted with Malcolm Landgraab. They’d met at various fundraisers and galas. The kind of places that you meet, the “rich and famous.” Don was currently living at Malcolm’s with a few other friends.

Spoiler for part 1
    Malcolm introduced Thorne to Don.

TnAQdsa.png

Don said, “Hey,” and nodded at Thorne. Then gave Malcolm a look, a look that clearly asked why the famous rockstar, Thorne Bailey, was sitting in their living room.

u1oI1Dn.png

Thorne knew what the look meant, so he said to Malcolm, “Is it just me, or do you think Don doesn’t want me around? A good looking famous guy like me. I guess I’m too much competition for him to handle.”

drRwaTk.png

Malcolm laughed.

HAGjEG6.png

Raj Khemlani laughed

TlhZqnQ.png

Don? Well, Don stood there, in his natural state of confusion. Not certain what the joke was, but pretty sure it was at his expense.

FKtiuTv.png

And Thorne? Thorne was very pleased with this first encounter. He knew more about Don now. Don wasn’t the most brilliant man he'd ever met. That was helpful.

And Thorne liked what he saw. Studying this man would be an adventure. And after all the time he'd spent looking for Don, in the end, when Don belonged to him, Thorne would have a lot of fun.

nmuCWaw.png

Part 2

The next day Thorne put his thoughts into action. It was time to watch the master at play. He followed Don to a lounge in Brindleton Bay.

IjRxXpd.png

He observed Don’s eagle eye as he scoped the room, looking for the most likely conquest. Because there’s no sugar coating it, that’s how Don saw people. That’s what he reduced them too.

GBwKrEk.png

Don saw a man sitting alone. Lonely people were so much easier for him to convince. He asked, “Are you alright? Why is a good looking guy like you hanging out here alone? Do you have a friend on the way? Is your friend lost? I can give them directions.”

Ilzh4Cj.png

Spoiler for Part 2
    The man was flattered and slightly flustered. He said, “No… I’m here by myself … “ as Don moved toward him, with a very concerned look on his face.

Thorne couldn’t help but be impressed. Don sounded very sincere in his offer to help the man’s friend find the way to the lounge.

jZzYjbH.png

Don continued his attempt to convince the man that he just wanted to help him, “Oh, I’m sorry, I hope I didn’t bring up any bad memories. I can’t believe someone isn’t here with you.” Then he continued, “Are you sure you’re alright? I didn’t make anything worse, did I?”

HMYvIU6.png

The man began to stand up while he said, “No, I’m fine. Thanks for your concern. I just popped in here for a drink, I have to deal with my mother tonight, and she can be difficult at times.”

qbtOrbp.png

Then he walked out. Thorne wondered what this setback would do to Don’s mood. Don looked upset.

6LMPp2p.png

Oh wait, no, that’s not an upset look, that’s a, “Who do I try next” look. Don had already spotted a new target.

7xTieAA.png

And he’d completely changed his approach.

“A beautiful flower for a beautiful woman,” slid off of his lips like he was some sort of movie star doing a romantic scene.

IMPn1CT.png

“My my, thank you Handsome,” she replied. Thorne noticed something that Don must have missed. A big shiny diamond ring on her ring finger.

HEOMSAf.png

But Don actually reached out and kissed her hands. Thorne couldn’t believe it! Clearly Don did see the ring, but he thought nothing of it.

8JQ8EW5.png

“Sorry Sugar,” the woman said, not phased a bit by Don kissing her hands, “but the ring is real.”

Y9QKUAG.png

That did not disturb Don in the slightest. He whispered, “I won’t tell if you don’t.”

qxgFeZw.png

Thorne expected to woman to blow up at any moment, but she didn’t. “Move along Cowboy,” was all she said.

qvlTUun.png

Thorne had a feeling that Don would have kept after her if there hadn’t been so many other people targets in the lounge. But Don was already scanning the crowd.

mlOr6Xf.png

Don called down to a handsome young man sitting next to Dominic Fyres. “You know he’s married right? No matter how cute you are, he’s not gonna cheat on Moria.”

He just doesn’t give up, does he? Thorne thought to himself.

YXMkQdf.png

The young man smiled in spite of himself. Dominic just rolled his eyes.

umSU7Xr.png

Don continued joking around, and having lots of fun. He found out that the guy’s name was Steve.

VrqsxAF.png

wCVGqI5.png

Steve was having a lot of lighthearted fun.

BJmSyVd.png

Until Don took it too far. “Hey Steve, how ‘bout we ditch Dominic? I’m sure I can put an even bigger smile on your face when we’re alone.”

Mo7ciCP.png

Steve was not pleased, and Dominic whispered to Don, “Holy 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Don, don’t you know who he is? That guy is Tony Stark’s Steve!”

Ahhhh, Don thought. Well, that was destined to fail, but I had to give it a try.

WxE6jPP.png

Thorne thought that Don would give up at this point. Three tries, three strikes, that’s when you call it a night, right? Apparently not, as Don was scanning the crowd again.

aaAvsU1.png

Thorne watched Don as he zeroed in on another target.

Qsk19Wz.png

And once again, Don’s entire demeanor had changed. “Hey Sweetie,” he said, very sugary. “You should watch yourself, the sharks in here will be all over you in seconds.”

Thorne just smiled. How many personas did Don have? And how did he always know the right one to try? Because this sugary sweet Don had absolutely delighted his latest target.

xIxFqrV.png

Part 3:

“Are you new in town?” Don asked, “Or just visiting?” Don continued in his sweet tone of voice, “I’m sure I’d remember a friendly face like yours forever, and I know I’ve never seen your adorable smile before.”

21VX382.png

Don was happy to see that the man took the compliment well. He had to be careful not to overdo it. He looked like the skittish type.

“I’m new in town,” the man answered. “I was transferred here by my employer.”

tWTvBDd.png

Spoiler for part 3
    “I’m sure you’ll love it here,” Don said, “Almost everyone in the area is friendly and nice!” He flashed a big caring smile at the man, “but like I said, you’ll have to watch out for some of the guys. I know from experience that some of them are not as nice as others.”

Thorne sat in the corner, in his disguise, watching this happen and thinking .... He’s warning that poor guy about himself!

La5WXc8.png

“Thank you,” the man said. “I’ll try to watch out for them, I’m not great at spotting them though.”

That’s for sure, Thorne thought.

bEMRoz5.png

“I have some really nice friends,” Don said sweetly. “What’s your name honey? I’ll tell them to keep an eye out for you when they’re out. They’ll be able to tell you who’s safe and who isn’t.”

e01zczc.png

“My name is Dash,” he said.

380rq6d.png

“And that’s nice of you,” Dash said to Don, “but how would I recognize your friends? And how would they recognize me?”

Thorne realized that Dash was walking right into Don’s trap.

3O37qCA.png

“Oh, don’t worry about that,” sugary Don said. “I’ll tell them to look for a new guy with the cutest curly black hair, and the most beautiful brown eyes ever.”

r91Ieiu.png

Dash melted on the spot….

2rECRAn.png

“Maybe you could just show me around town?” Dash asked Don

Thorne sat in disbelief. How!? How had Don maneuvered that into happening!?

RoOrecH.png

“Well,” Don said, very hesitantly, “I will if you want me to. I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable. I mean, we just met. I’m Don by the way.”

IIJsNxD.png

“I’d really prefer it if someone nice like you showed me around,” Dash insisted.

Thorne sat in the corner twitching. He wanted to save poor Dash so badly, but he had to keep watching. He had to learn as much about Don Lothario as possible.

sOiAWJl.png

“Ok, if you’re sure about that, there’s a nice festival downtown tomorrow night. I could meet you down there,” Don said. “You’d probably feel safer that way. You wouldn’t have to be alone in my car with me, and we’d be in a public place, with lots of people.”

qxTd9My.png

“That sounds perfect,” Dash said. “I’d love to meet you down there. Thank you so much.”

Holy Hell, Thorne thought, this poor man is thanking Don Lothario for seducing him. How did he do it?

pVuBPWb.png

Continued here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17324611/#Comment_17324611
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Don is just too skilled for his own good, I must be taken with him too because he gets far too much attention, even if I don't think I need him he might get a makeover and saved to the favorites in new saves. You really highlight his technically good sides, he's a manipulative creep but he looks good that way so...yay for him? lol. I'm just waiting for it to come back and bite him when target A meets targets B thru Z hmm?

Mmkay got a little enthusiastic with pics so another commercial break...cause I'm weird and expect to be humored hehe.

Okay so it's getting late for me so I'll post a little differently and hope it still looks okay when I've slept.

Z6SSpDkl.png
    Poor Cori seems to have nicked herself with a thumbtack, but she got her presentation done at least.

After several failed attempts Becca found someone that was receptive to her that she liked too which ended up being another roommate, Mckayla who we will call Mickey now. While Cori chatted with them for a bit eventually she went looking for Hugo though not all her flirts were taken as she wanted. After a hug from Becca she felt better, he was normally very obviously crazy about her he had to just be a little tightly wound from classes. She was still paranoid but took her friend's advice, after they turned in their homework and Cori gave her presentation a keg party happened..I don't know how they work it was just by the statue and it was just what they needed.
    6FinXMhl.png
    RBvSZqFl.png
    qBMWI8zl.png
    pAJ55QBl.png
    1ZVRFPrl.png
    k0VlPccl.png
    Until Becca dropped Cori that is, and she clearly finds it funny, I didn't get a pic but after she lost a ping pong match, so karma?
    ngFig9Ul.png
    l9ylWzzl.png
    just a couple shots cause..why not.

Anyways the night before Cori found a note by Hugo's bed and decided to read it cause who had the nerve to sneak in her room and make a mess..or something. It was a passive aggressive suggestion to bathe which he did sometimes forget to do. He was filthy when she saw him much later and thought maybe the note was a good idea, but she spared his feelings at least and tried to convince him to bathe, it didn't go so well at least she got embarassed from being caught suggesting it and he yelled at her...still he did go shower. He wouldn't take a hug but they made up playing soccer a bit in the bathroom...
    8shKIkgl.png
    SAyAPb4l.png
    0qC7SUzl.png
    P2Jy7TDl.png
    The next day I think..meh, Cori dragged the others along...I don't know what Mickey is doing...but Cori is about to make use of the closet I placed for no reason. Hugo was all for it, then I gave him a makeover which Cori seemed to really like as she admired him then it was Becca and Mickey's turn..for both. Mickey didn't seem sure of her new look but changed her mind since...yeah.
    C2Lm6Wbl.png
    x3hEaRcl.png
    UvPyTfdl.png
    sdUQRFVl.png
    rneh9scl.png
    cDDN5xnl.png
    We end with...Hugo not minding so much that he's all for Cori.

Yep.. heh
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Recently, Hamish and Sophia did their homework:
    11-08-19_1-19-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Wendy got the mail:
    11-08-19_1-21-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A few moments later, Hamish and Sophia had done their homework:
    11-08-19_1-33-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-08-19_2-05-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Benjamin teleported into the greenhouse:
    11-08-19_2-12-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And sprinkled mite killing powder into the bee box:
    11-08-19_2-13-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then called for a gathering of the Order of the Pink in the photo studio. Benjamin teleported in and took some photos of the club members:
    11-08-19_5-28-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-08-19_5-31-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-08-19_5-32-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After the photo shoot was over, Jessica Lacey gave Roddy a big hug and a smooch on the cheek:
    11-08-19_5-34-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'How was your adventure with your mum, my knight in shining armor?' Jessica asked:
    11-08-19_5-34-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'It was fantastic. Dad's given me and mum permission to go there whenever we like. My siblings and aunts also agreed with him' Roddy replied, smiling. 'That sounds awesome! When are you going over next?' Jessica asked:
    11-08-19_5-35-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Mum's thinking after new years eve, my sparkling pink sapphire' Roddy replied, looking fondly at his sweetheart. Carol smiled. 'It sounded like you and your mum made a good adventuring team, dearie!' she said. 'Thank you, Carol!' Roddy said, beaming. Carol gave him a big loving hug:
    11-08-19_5-38-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy was content:
    11-08-19_5-38-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin came over to Jessica and hugged her:
    11-08-19_5-53-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'How's your family, Jessica Lacey?' he asked:
    11-08-19_5-53-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'They're doing well, Benjamin!' Jessica said, cheerfully. 'That's good to hear!' Benjamin said, smiling. 'Thanks for taking the photos for us, Benjamin! You're very steady with the camera!' Jessica said, complimenting his photography skill:
    11-08-19_5-55-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You're welcome, Jessica!' Benjamin replied, smiling brightly:
    11-08-19_5-55-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After Roddy said goodbye to Carol and Jessica, he ended the gathering and went over to the living room. Sophia and Hamish were already there, so he sat in the middle section of the sofa:
    11-08-19_6-36-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine learned herbalism:
    11-08-19_6-36-32%25C2%25A0PM.png

I'll respond to mentions a bit later.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Today I installed a chemistry mod after @Hoverael 's screenshot in this thread inspired me to look for one.
    (@Hoverael which pack/mod is the "attractiveness" from? 🤔)

I'm actually not allowed to say because this forum is rated and certain types of mods due to the nature of their content can not be discussed here. what i can say is that this attractiveness is part of one of those. if you do go looking? it will be on your own efforts.

sorry i can't be any more help but that is the limited scope of what i'm able to do.
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984, page 496.
    Thank you! Pretty much any fireplace can be upgraded, as long as your sims have enough upgrade parts.

@DeafSimmer.
    Awesome work on your story as always!
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I am loving your Don story (and Thorne)... I really like how he just keeps trying and trying and doesn't get discouraged by rejection and knows someone will eventuallytake up his offers. I admire his confidence. Thorne's internal running commentray had me laughing out loud especially whenever I thought the same thing eg. I'm not very good at spotting them - and Thorne thinks Thats for sure or he warning him about himself hehehe. Poor Dash I hope things go okay for him. BTW have we seen Dash before? And is that Lawrence in glasses and a loud jumper in the background. Plus is that Cenna's friend at the bar - his hair is right but the skin tone seems very wrong?

I am glad my Thorne hasn't leant Don's techniques.

Response to your questions in spoiler:
    I don't have aging on at present (I had it on for 3 or 4 days to make Tiffani older than Lyra but then shut it down again. But even whenyou don't have aging on you can get invited to NPC birthday parties and if you go they age up. It keeps on trying to get Edvin Olie to go to Cassandra's birthday - but I am not aging her before I am ready. She didn't ask him to stay - they messed around and ent to sleep - I switched back to the family and he didn't return home until the next morning so he stayed at the Goths. Not sure there is even a mod where they could invite you.
    I came up with the "publicity stunt entirely to have an excuse to use that cc - when I looked for fairy wings I found that outfit - the makeup, white hair and magical cc eyes finished the look. I am not sue why Bjorn is so jealous but the worse he gets the more angry and jealous he seems to be about Jessica.

Don just seems to turn up instead of his female partners whenever I have a toddler party (perhaps its part of his pickup technique - look at how goood I am with kids.) I am glad people got the knight joke - everyone writes Don so well on this thread that I couldn't resist. I absolutely adore Tiffani and its what keeps me playing Jade - Lyra doesn't have half the personality yet. Marcus really did just wander in, try to hit on Jade and start arguing with Tiffani - I don't know why he wanted to argue with her but he lost anyway. Sometimes the sims is still capable of some spontaneous weird.

The shocked face expression with the hands up near the face Bjorn (and Jade in the bedroom) is the seeing a mouse/ rat expression (you can buy the mousehole for any house from the pictures menu, why you would want to I am not sure - though my homeless teen Johnny had a rat on his lot that I bought to make it more realistic and he did the same expression as Bjorn). They can't sleep through the night as it wakes them up.
    CL0VVK8.png?27wChQRW.png
    eeek its a rat!

Tiffani goes for the condescending eye roll to intimidate the rat. I love this little fiesty sim!
    TB5C0gU.png?1

The sad expession Bjorn does on the Lounge was Bjorn having a gloomy moment from being a gloomy sim. I get a lot of sad worried, concerned faces from either the funny or mischief menus - outrageous and unbelievable story are good for shocked and worried faces, fake bad news for sad and gross joke has good animations. However 90% of Jade and Bjorn was just them autonomously liking each other as they did in the bar. And the apartment really does have drips and cockroaches crawling around and lights flickering and the bad smell animation and the sims have animations to react to these.

p3RvXOB.png?1
    You can see the drips vaguely near the red valve pipe top and bottom and the cockroaches quite clearly - they crawl all around the pipe area its very gross.

Jade still has 7 days of depression but all her buffs went away when Bjorn turned up at the door (and the park) she loves him way more than he deserves. He spontaneously built up their romance again - when I was controlling him I had made him ask to be just friends which ruins the romance but he wants it back and is incorrigible. Tiffani autonomously chatted to Bjorn which cheered him up. He likes family style play (just prefers more than one family obviously).

I am not sure Jade and Tiffani need to be burdened with Bjorn - he seems to be into getting a new young lady and new family now - I am sure he would treat them badly too.If Jessica divorces him he will be a poor ex secret agent (whose identity is knon to the public) with probably no political career left and no house -as well as 6 other children besides Tiffani and the new one. He still would owe child support on 5 of them. (MCCC is better than family court at garnishing wages.)
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Adam & Kallie Gregory

2qyJmSj.png
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Hoverael wrote: »

I'm actually not allowed to say because this forum is rated and certain types of mods due to the nature of their content can not be discussed here. what i can say is that this attractiveness is part of one of those. if you do go looking? it will be on your own efforts.

sorry i can't be any more help but that is the limited scope of what i'm able to do.

Thanks anyway! I was able to figure it out thanks to your pointers. But it seems I cannot download the attractiveness module as a standalone mod? Also it looks like this mod only works with appearance and not attractiveness in traits/personality. Good to know it's out there but I think I'll stick to the chemistry mod for now. 😊
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @SiliClone oh, that makes sense. I did notice that Biology doesn't actually contribute towards Scientist. If you do that mod, could you include Biology as well as a way to get to the Scientist career? (Dangit, Sims, biologists are scientists too!!)

@AlwaysAsking wow, poor Dash got hooked fast! Maybe Thorne will stage some intervention to save him from Don? (Or just... keep watching to see what happens. It's not like Thorne has much room to talk!)

@Becka28 can't lie, I definitely want to see the fallout if Bjorn does get exposed! Jade and Jessica both deserve better.
  • Options
    Recently, Shine checked herself out in the mirror:
    11-08-19_7-47-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then she reapplied her shiny, bright pink lipstick at the vanity table:
    11-08-19_7-50-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy watched:
    11-08-19_7-50-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled and walked over to him after she had finished reapplying her lipstick:
    11-08-19_7-55-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then Shine gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    11-08-19_8-02-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-08-19_8-02-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    11-08-19_8-03-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy smiled and removed the lipstick smooches from his face:
    11-08-19_8-04-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Thank you for the lipstick smooches, mummy!' Roddy said, still blushing, but smiling brightly:
    11-08-19_8-04-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-08-19_8-04-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Awww, you're welcome sweetie!' Shine said, smiling sweetly:
    11-08-19_8-04-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then gave Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    11-08-19_8-05-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-08-19_8-06-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then she gave him a big loving hug:
    11-08-19_8-08-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-08-19_8-08-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You are so adorable, sweetie!' Shine said, looking fondly at Roddy:
    11-08-19_8-08-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She then gave him another big loving hug:
    11-08-19_8-09-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you mummy!' Roddy said, cheerfully:
    11-08-19_8-09-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then smiled and blew a big kiss towards Roddy:
    11-08-19_8-16-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Benjamin helped Shine and Roddy to prepare for their next trip to Selvadorada by upgrading the portable shower. 'This is the second time they're going over to Selvadorada. Are you sure you're not going to be lonely without your wife?' Fulcrum asked:
    11-08-19_9-26-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Not to worry, Fulcrum. Shine will keep in touch with me' Benjamin reassured his raven:
    11-08-19_9-27-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Meanwhile, Carol came over for a visit. Shine was still in her and Benjamin's bedroom, as was Roddy. She greeted Shine with a peck on the cheek:
    11-08-19_9-27-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Carol! How are you?' Shine asked:
    11-08-19_9-27-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'm doing well, dearie. I heard from Roddy that you and him are going on another trip to Selvadorada' Carol replied. 'Yep, we are! We're so in love with the culture and history there' Shine said, cheerfully:
    11-08-19_9-27-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Well, I hope you two enjoy it!' Carol said, smiling. She then gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    11-08-19_9-35-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-08-19_9-35-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Carol had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    11-08-19_9-37-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'We will, Carol!' Roddy said, still blushing, but smiling brightly. He removed the lipstick smooches from his face using one of his makeup removal wipes:
    11-08-19_9-38-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol smiled sweetly and gave Roddy a big loving hug:
    11-08-19_9-39-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you, dearie!' Carol said, cheerfully:
    11-08-19_9-39-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you, too Carol!' Roddy replied, beaming:
    11-08-19_9-39-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol smiled sweetly and batted her eyelashes at Roddy. She then gave him a big smooch on the cheek:
    11-08-19_9-40-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-08-19_9-41-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Carol then said goodbye to Shine and Roddy, and left for Primrose Hearth. Meanwhile, Benjamin worked on another portable shower upgrade:
    11-08-19_10-00-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'There we go! This shower is ready to pack!' he said, smiling:
    11-08-19_10-02-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Bloopers
    Ok, now this is seriously messed up. I directed Carol to kiss the cheek of Roddy, but instead, it glitched and she kissed the wrong sort of cheek! Spoilering, because it's embarrassing:
    11-08-19_9-48-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-08-19_9-48-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then this happens, too!
    11-08-19_9-48-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    I was not sure which way to react...it was a combination of lol and OH HELL NO.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2020
    @DinowCookie I was surprised myself! 😂

@AlwaysAsking omg that may just be the longest feedback I ever got, thank you so much! :o<3
    I hope Nick suffers big time. I hope he's run out of the business, and ends up sleeping on the park benches in San Myshuno 😠 Nothing is too horrible for him.
    I must say, that would be a perfect happy ending!
    And did the game put your ad on the billboard? 😳 That's super cool.
    No, that's just a piece of CC I created and placed there manually. :)
    Poor Tony. I do feel sorry for him too. Steve and Peter are suffering, but he is too. Plus he's working so many hours, with all those negative thoughts constantly bombarding him.
    That's good to know. I started to get the feeling nobody likes him anymore. :D Although I can see why (poor Stevey!), it isn't like Tony is acting of his own free will... He's just a human being (or sim being) who's successfully being ever more messed up by a smart psychopathic psychiatrist who will do anything to achieve what he wants.
    Ok, I just saw your Christmas update. It's so sweet, you're right!! I was freaking out when Tony said he had to go to work! I was irrationally mad, lmao
    I know promised I no drama, but it was too tempting. :blush:
    It looks like maybe one picture is missing? There's a picture of Tony and Steve dancing, but above that there's a thumbnail type thing with a code, but no picture.
    I hate when that happens... :( It's back now!
    is there a way to upgrade your current one to make it work with regular Sims?
    Unfortunately, Macs don't work that way. You can't just easily remove and upgrade parts like with a normal PC.

I loved loved LOVED seeing my sims in your game! Ahh, they have a garden! And Peter has a treehouse... Too cute! They all look so happy in your game... mine are literally like "Okay but why do those Starks from AlwaysAsking's alternate reality have such a calm and normal life while we have to suffer through all of this drama you threw at us?" :D

It works! It works! IT WOOOORKS!
    The error isn't fixed but the devs found a workaround. (A little rant - it was the second workaround, actually. The first one was discovered a day ago and it was simply switching the game's language to English. Problem is - I don't have English available in my game. I wish I did because the translation is so very far from perfect and I prefer all my games and movies in their mother tongue, but for whatever reason EA decided I'm not allowed to have that option.) So now I can finally play! Sims 4 Legacy here I come!
    I downloaded a couple of save files (LilSImsies, Jenbas, etc) to make sure I wont have to worry about sims and lots in the near future. Searched all over tumblr and managed to find the perfect lot I will need later on. Checked my library and thanked all the sim gods for reminding me to save a bunch of random sims from the gallery just in case.
    The only downside was that I realised that the Legacy version didn't get the latest update. I can live without the outfits, the columns but the BUG FIXES! No way. You cannot tell me that you fixed the blonde children's hair and eyebrows glitch and I can't have it! I HATE that glitch! It's the only glitch that I can't cope with! How could you do this to me EA. How could you. I've waited for you to fix that bug for years and you... you just do this. :bawling:
    Also, now I'm very unsure what to do with my mods. At first I didn't update them (seemed logical since I don't have the update itself) and they seem to work fine, but after a few hours of building and creating sims my game froze on the loading screen. Then I tried updating my mods, but the game wouldn't turn on at all. So I switched back to the old versions and decided to hope for the best. Fingers crossed my game wont corrupt or anything.

Christmas day! Peter woke up especially early.
    dt2A6Ox.jpg

Time to get those presents!
    BJqgnXV.jpg

"Pa! Dad! Wake up! It's Christmas dayyy!"
    x3ldWqA.jpg

"It's also only six a.m," Steve smiled.
    KPMsahN.jpg

"So? No time to wait! Lets go get the presents!"
    DOYNK07.jpg

"Well, look like Santa's been here."
    rdMSiVw.jpg

"Pa, why does Dad still believe in Santa?" Peter giggled, staring at the presents excitedly.
    "I have no idea... maybe cause he's real?" Steve winked at Tony.
    AhTYMVg.jpg

"Teasing a child - very mature, both of you," shrugged Peter. Tony and Steve laughed.
    3ixWQeu.jpg

"Santa or not, ready to see what you got?"
    ADQ9PKG.jpg

"Readier then ever!"
    oA3QCKl.jpg
    More under the cut:
    cf6vBtB.jpg

tT75ipM.jpg

Soon there was only a pile of crumpled boxes and ripped paper left.
    4GKtGdP.jpg

Peter immediately started playing with one of his gifts - a sparkling slime!
    VDrZXQS.jpg

Then he began training his new voidcritter.
    6rBrgGx.jpg

Apparently quite successfully.
    4sBRXpB.jpg

And then the Starks watched a family movie.
    CIdKcq6.jpg

Because come on - Christmas and family movies are practically inseparable.
    cWQJgL1.jpg

Christmas is no excuse not to walk your dog.
    SLU1ja3.jpg

(Also this may be the first time I actually saw a rainbow in the sims... Christmas miracle? :blush::D)
    nOq69zu.jpg

Christmas is no excuse not to finish your leftover homework either.
    Z5cnMGI.jpg

Closer to evening time, the Starks decided to go ice skating.
    JMrzZ58.jpg

"Oooh this is going to be so much fun! I watched ice skating and it looks just like ballet, only on ice!"
    Sb5wUZu.jpg

Peter was a bit wobbly at first.
    Gvu4Kdc.jpg

He quickly got the hang of it though.
    ux7ncQo.jpg

9GosBRC.jpg

Unlike those two.
    puFCbJV.jpg

I have never seen one sim trip over another before. :o
    gY3DmRh.jpg

Ow. That must hurt really badly.
    WxwJdpa.jpg

Deciding that's enough ice skating for one day, the Starks went to the local cafeteria and grabbed a snack.
    mjNjM32.jpg

6rxJChA.jpg

"Pa, Dad, look!"
    RNIetF6.jpg

"It's Santa!"
    CBZvfvc.jpg

"I thought you said Santa doesn't exist."
    vOGmv50.jpg

"Thats funny Dad. If Santa doesn't exist then how can he be sitting over there?"
    Peter's logic isn't Earth's logic.
    Zx6PSdz.jpg

Time to go home. The weather got chilly.
    tJ3I94c.jpg

"Best Christmas day ever!"
    PGfyBrr.jpg

YQrVgqx.jpg

xLX6QhU.jpg

2Qeeb1v.jpg

LLvSt07.jpg

Christmas turned out to be a success.
    OYjdw7m.jpg
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    New years eve arrived. Roddy played the piano for everyone in the household:
    11-09-19_12-11-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Everyone was sharing the spirit of ringing in the new year:
    11-09-19_12-37-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-09-19_12-38-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-09-19_12-41-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-09-19_12-43-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-09-19_12-46-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Tiffany and Wendy sing a ballad together:
    11-09-19_12-49-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then shared the new years spirit:
    11-09-19_1-00-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, it was getting close to midnight...so I directed everyone to the tv, but...:
    11-09-19_1-07-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Yes, routing issues. Routing issues everywhere, despite me moving the tables and chairs out of the way:
    11-09-19_1-18-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    So the only sim that was able to complete the countdown to midnight goal was Tiffany:
    11-09-19_1-18-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Well, at least Wendy got her new years smooch from Tiffany :smiley:
    11-09-19_1-18-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    To be fair, mostly everyone did get to do the stuff they loved, but that was irritating. Next time, a big screen outside may be in order....
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @SiliClone Nice to have you back! Hope you find inspiration to play more soon, I love your Sims :)

@AlwaysAsking You know, judging by Thorne's expressions he looks pretty seduced himself :lol:

@Tixyen Happy to see that your little family is going fine, Rainbow is adorable and passing out after tripping is the most toddler thing to do :love:

@Koteyka Glad you sorted out at least some of your game issues! That Legacy transfer is really heartbreaking for many as I can see around this forum, people feel left behind it's sad :( Amazing update as always, the skating part looks painful tho :) Also Peter's logic <3
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited November 2019
    Lucas hasn't graduated yet.
    I haven't played much and it was mostly building and applying my other sims for scholarships and universities.
    They will be all studying from their homes tho, I've had enough of dorm, I don't enjoy it one bit :/

Akira Kibo got accepted into Communications Distinguished Degree, he's my only Britechester student so far, everyone else goes to Foxbury.
    He's nearly broke gonna need to take that loan I'm afraid.
    Hh41hZ5.jpg

Orion Walsh didn't get that cool Building the Future scholarship, he has high Logic and Handibness skill, but also needs Rocket Science so I'm working on it.
    BVb8dI2.jpg

His twin brother Apollo easily got the highest Athletics scholarship and can't wait to join the soccer team.
    vP9WMSc.jpg

Emilia Earnest moved to Gibbs Hill, got accepted into Psychology Distinguished Degree and is generally doing great :)
    pOdo3dW.jpg
    Post edited by Morkovka on
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited November 2019
    Esme rocks!
    16-11-2019-19-27-57.png
    You know why?
    16-11-2019-21-06-26.png
    Because she did it!
    17-11-2019-9-16-34.png
    She graduated from Villainy! And she is distinguished!
    17-11-2019-9-20-51.png

Emmaline failed one class in her first term :# So she is staying a little longer.
    Emmaline wants to feel loved.
    This is her dormmate. At first he seemed nice. Then we found out he's a complete *******! (insert whatever swear word)
    16-11-2019-19-36-33.png
    Then we discovered this absolutely HOT! barman. Emmaline gave him her dorm key. He never showed up :( And he's always too busy with his job.
    17-11-2019-9-59-09.png
    17-11-2019-10-02-33.png
    And then we found out this guy from the neigbour dorm is supersweet!
    17-11-2019-15-49-18.png
    17-11-2019-16-14-35.png
    17-11-2019-16-15-47.png
    17-11-2019-16-18-52.png
    17-11-2019-16-20-28.png

I say we because I am with her.

Emmaline is out of her mind
    17-11-2019-16-02-11.png
    17-11-2019-17-03-28.png
    17-11-2019-17-04-04.png
    Emmaline, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??? :o
    17-11-2019-17-04-27.png
    EMMALINE?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???!!!
    17-11-2019-17-14-39.png

In the meantime she does lots of robotics. I was like meh I am not gonna ever use this feature but it is a lot of fun actually!
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top