Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    @Steamvarius
    Yes, it’s what used to be Hound’s Head. Isn’t your Dianthus Hall also on the same lot? I picked Brindleton Bay because it had the only 64 x 64 lot in the game that nobody lived in, and I wanted to do the Legacy Challenge on extreme start.

@ryttu3k
    That’s one vote for album expy style. Yeah…he did show up. Now I’m wondering how I’m going to spin it since he left her in the delivery room. :D
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Dust_Bunny2010, page 473.
    Yep, Dianthus Hall is on the same spot
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Dust_Bunny2010 I don't mind either style. I think you have a lovely writing style and craft some beautiful phrases but album style is quick and easy to read. Is Dino going to redeem himself?

@Hoverael and @ryttu3k i have the same problem in the Blue Velvet - their is a huge area around the piano but all the sims crowd in the tiny space around the bar and have pathing problems.
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Great updates as always everyone...
    While I did have time to play this morning, I don't have enough time to sort through my screenshots and post an update because I've got to help build a jack-o-lantern themed bean bag toss for a family event at work. But I did have time to get caught up on the thread today. :)

@Daephene Thanks! So far, I think Kelp is one of (if not the) most attractive member of the Freshes, but I'm also very curious to see how much of his genes show up in Spinach.

@Becka28 Hmmm... I've never had it happened in game until now, but if you've had it then it must be part of the gameplay. I was thinking that it might change when Spinach became a toddler, but it hasn't. Lettuce will come in and swoop him up if he's interacting w/another family member too long. LOL

@Dust_Bunny2010 Thanks! I never thought of the Freshes and Harvestfest like that! Bwahahahaha!

@sarabeth2984 Your welcome! So, far Kelp and Lettuce only have Spinach. Since I've also got Lettuce's twin siblings (Peach and Pear) I'm afraid for them to have anymore yet. Currently, the household is quite a handful and I loose track of what everyone's doing... that's how I've lost a few sims to that pesky cowplant.

@DarkAngel1994 Glad to hear that you're feeling better and it's good to get an update on Curtis too!

@AlwaysAsking Yes, I'm thrilled about no more overtime too and thanks for the kind words on the Freshes. I'm pretty excited to see how Spinach turns out. I'm also happy to hear that you're enjoying Pear, even though he's not an heir I really enjoy playing him. He's alot of fun! Plus, it's lots of fun to see Becka28's and my sims in your post! :)

@Simslover163 Yay! I'm always excited to see the Rosens and I was equally excited to see Colby make a cameo too! Sure looks like Kayden's becoming quite the superstar, I've yet to see a sim faint yet in my game! LOL
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    edited October 2019
    Hey everyone! Hope your weekend is going well!

Dinner with Morgyn, Meeting her Family, and GeekCon
    Well the Silversweater-Munch family is settling in well for the most part. Simeon is still a little awkward around his nephews but he’s learning. Gunther moved out and is living next door with Ulrike and Maaike. Lucas really likes Uncle Simeon and they seem to be bonding
    x8ico8u.png
    Wolfgang has taken a major shine to Rachel. She actually has a higher relationship bar with him than Simeon. She even can get him to do his homework.
    Winty55.png
    Ironically, Wolfgang took the longest to get over Mila’s death. The house got a makeover. Rachel put in a garden behind the back building. She loves the outdoors
    PmBJrjw.png
    vSU3yLa.png
    The back building is Simeon’s brewing station. He’s been making potions to sell
    byWASuo.png
    Rachel also has a spot where she can authenticate artifacts the Simsonian Institute sends in the mail. She can make about 3-4000 in one sitting! She’s also published several skill books to help supplement the income. ZJZksN1.png
    kJfOL7J.png
    They can spend time together at least
    y6cj1ed.png
    Wolfgang has been showing some interest in Simeon’s activities
    7ggzrXU.png
    Morgyn called one night and invited the family out for dinner at the “Old Salt House” Restaurant in San Myshuno. (I turned it into a restaurant)
    DKkdL84.png
    Lucas spent some time pestering poor Morgyn. I think he was enthusing about candy
    e47VnmR.png
    I finally got them to settle down and sit at the same table. It was like herding cats
    Don the Waiter takes their order. Lol
    vpEYqwH.png
    Happy Talking together blah blah. Food finally came out
    fE8Ytpe.png
    A few of my other families made some photobombs :)
    Captain Eddie and his wife Nalani came for dinner. I don’t know why there were standing there for ages
    OMNMre2.png
    Captain Eddie’s brother (and Griffin’s dad) Harry, his wife Maribelle and daughter came to dinner too. I finally got a photo of their daughter Joanna
    Vz8gvRd.png
    r6Uhxiq.png
    I saw famous actress Judith Ward picking up dirty dishes? Weird
    pmjLAvH.png
    Then I saw she was with Rachel’s Uncle Neil!
    DhZxN9f.png
    Nosy Rachel just had to go over and say Hi. Were they on a date? And why is Judith Ward drinking a Plasma Jane?! Only vampires can drink those without getting sick?! Definitely going to have to pop in her house to see what’s going on.
    mwFGLv8.png
    Judith gives Rachel a signed autograph
    GDtOQis.png
    Fellow geek Simeon dashes over to say hi too. He was a huge fan of her movies when he was younger. He begs for an autograph.
    IE6gpQK.png
    I sent them all home after that. I was halfway expecting Simeon to faint

Rachel takes Simeon to meet her family in Oasis Springs
    Rachel is really close to her Grandpa Franklin Beachamp. He’s a Brigadier General. Better mind your p’s and q’s Simeon
    8IL2EYi.png
    Oh good they got along really well
    6acSHP1.png
    Rachel’s teen brother Rocky comes home from school and catches up with his sister.
    uaQsU44.png
    Rachel’s mom Melusine introduces herself
    PBvM9Us.png
    Cody, Rachel’s dad gets home from work as does her grandmother
    wjHcSlQ.png
    Simeon breaks away from the General’s old war stories for a minute and introduces himself
    It was at that moment I realized Grandma was super flirty and she proceeded to flirt with Simeon right in front of Rachel. Things got super awkward. Props to Simeon for rejecting the flirt. He even yelled at Grandma. Rachel was ANGRY.
    I sent them home after that. I had to cheat and remove the “caught my partner cheating reaction ” with Rachel. I thought she was going to break up with him autonomously. I’ve had that happen before. I wish EA would fix that or add another reaction, like “caught someone flirting with my partner but they turned them down” and give them a positive emotion or something similar.
    DoDfBp2.png

L. Faba invited them over for GeekCon the next day. Her mistake lol
    “Why did you have come in cosplay?! You look ridiculous!”
    sSsgOew.png
    Boba Fett enters the Gamer’s Competitions. He came in second place!!
    wlqTwwD.png
    Rachel plays some VR games too
    zkT9Oc3.png
    But she had way too much fun taking selfies with other cosplayers
    pO6doFK.png
    Twinsies!
    MljYde3.png
    Working on the rocketship. The boys came home from school so they got to visit GeekCon too.
    Wolfgang really liked the Rocketship
    clia8nr.png
    yr7otmE.png
    Lucas played some VR games
    mWb3znW.png
    Simeon/Boba Fett finished his competition and got some cosplayer selfies in too
    tIPMWou.png
    We saw Captain Eddie in his outfit too!
    Xw425sm.png
    DGoCghV.png
    Captain Eddie showboating
    WIkmkDE.png
    Minerva Charm called Boba Fett for a magical duel at that point. I thought “Why Not”
    Enjoy pics of Boba Fett fighting an old lady with magic
    6jC5Vuj.png
    9f15XPd.png
    And getting his rear thoroughly handed to him
    MyK1U4U.png

Rachel has started growing some of the magical harvestables for Simeon. She also has been showing interest in his activities too
    dhCVp3a.png
    Ms08l8I.png
    I think he felt she was ready
    XCqyPpJ.png
    Sjylmtd.png
    9pW4A0z.png
    XcU0Ywu.png
    So now Rachel is a witch;)
    Recently, Benjamin took Wendy, Chloe, Roddy, Sophia and Hamish to Chez Llama for breakfast:
    10-13-19_10-17-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The group tucked into the meal, enjoying every last bite!
    10-13-19_10-20-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-13-19_10-21-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin was impressed by the meal. 'Send my compliments to the chef, waitress!' Benjamin said. singing praises of the meal. 'Certainly sir!' The waitress said:
    10-13-19_10-25-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After paying for the meal, with a tip, Benjamin, his sisters and his children went home. Wendy tested out the new recipe that she had learnt from eating the experimental dish:
    10-13-19_10-47-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Oh dear...Benjamin had a case of food poisoning...which was probably not the chef's fault. He phoned Chez Llama up to report the case:
    10-13-19_10-48-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He then sprinted to the downstairs toilet and vomited:
    10-13-19_10-49-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A few minutes later, Benjamin's immune system had kicked into gear, demolishing any toxins in their path. He felt ready to eat again, so he got the experimental dish that Wendy had prepared and tucked in:
    10-13-19_10-56-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, The family decorated the Christmas tree:
    10-14-19_10-04-22%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Later on, Roddy, Sophia and Wendy were in Wendy and Tiffany's bedroom. 'Sophia? Can you help me choose a new hairstyle for my feminine outfits?' Roddy asked:
    10-14-19_2-58-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Of course I will help you!' Sophia smiled:
    10-14-19_2-58-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy sat at the vanity mirror:
    10-14-19_2-59-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A few minutes later, he was sporting a different ponytail! 'Tada! What do you think?' Roddy asked:
    10-14-19_3-11-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Not too over the top. Just right!' Sophia said, beaming:
    10-14-19_3-11-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Thank you, sister!' Roddy said, cheerfully. He gave her a big hug and a light peck on the cheek:
    10-14-19_3-13-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Any time, Roddy!' Sophia said, happy that her big brother was happy:
    10-14-19_3-13-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Oh, you look so adorable with that hairstyle!' Wendy said, giving Roddy a big hug:
    10-14-19_3-26-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Thank you, Aunt Wendy!' Roddy smiled:
    10-14-19_3-26-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Wendy then kissed Roddy's cheek:
    10-14-19_3-28-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-14-19_3-28-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy then smiled and changed back into warmer clothes:
    10-14-19_3-54-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I had Ellie go in for an Ultrasound while Tomax was at work (I use a mod for it) and she's going to have another girl!zkYH8E6.png
    The next day, almost right after she hit 3rd trimester, she popped! She was playing with Moon too, so poor girl had to wait.WkY2YVd.png
    Meet Maya Stone-Collette!
    K35qd3u.png
    Isn't she adorable?
    j7byd6S.png
    funny-gifs20.gif

• DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Quick update as I finished the Carrasco-Fyres rotation.

Gerardo interrupted Juno's carving for the woohoo talk. They're both glad that's out of the way. We'll never speak of this again.
    VFpKHsW.png

Then I actually did get some shots of Gerardo's latest gig. I think the plot of this period film starts with his character having drinks with this woman:
    fRmVTTy.png

Then having a romance with this other woman:
    wAX4zqd.png

Then an epic swordfight with the first woman. Maybe she's jealous? Maybe she was just offended by the language he used in the yelling scene. Who can say?
    4zq0csN.png

Gerardo's disguise (he's an alien) was blonde before he became an elder, so they always make him blonde at the hair and makeup station.

Anyway, he got his second fame star and several thousand simoleans. All in all a good day's work!
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    So my generation 2 heir got promoted to Lacking Corporal and arrived home dressed like this:
    qYqoYX032Pjb1qT0Rv51hAwkTlzes2GgUjgVw5bYPmdeAEtwTfqvRzvSUObs5FMnCrTO1h2w5c1VCAGNGhEG2MfUl5OamYhd3q2bOQ9aY1TtrFmBuUQk4A_eHEjIQ7krglzvGNL5JSIzBWWiC0Otr-IrGuAHJqsYDWcPFLo88kv33Njd18xaNhQLRMuDNOH3zCoi0nHgspZyTLkoi3rI9sf-cvxNu4HnBhLnyWtY-y4Tc1lMgdxOjLdcL9aSj0Sdz3a2w75H3rWW2udqJtZkAHnk4j8oZffpfT5XmmJb5Nfxw8OTF14sZYY2ilxGdEbZDCDuK6-sBqkVPEFPu0lzEh1j1iP4Z4AqdR2j2TEA4IGiqVxVffmbCkkQP755iwwmdVhpwsmGgobSDan-fNmW_GKXevpUAnRKzkWHW3MIc6bk20EI8knIcPYN97H0iQtWZKh-5UntijCf2DwtkcL2A6pPbADdAlR0aC7yKDB23gblg_60laHbQ_CCpplLKE7C9AAKTS_xkHYrguaC5UV6y2iwq6OFwe1MKv2UbFkmJO8TddfNcIrGAaB0LmBKlFmXDQg0_FPiEBtvMEk2NmDeEgWuPJoIeWMyT_T6w-rCCqNpt326Zs_1DQaN27xziVo_CzjBP8Q9BWzrDgheNBOu8yyohmHU5u2Jb-964TQGtalX013e71lTyM8=w1247-h657-no

Why? :/
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Ah I see... I would not recognize Ramiro because I never played him before he was an elder, so the name thing threw me. :) He was just a random townie Athena hooked up with because she needed eight, but since I'd already decided her last children would be Gerardo's I didn't pay much attention to the man who wasn't going to be a father. So I never really noticed he was good looking until I moved him into the retirement village. So then his hair was grey so I have no idea how that hairstyle looks in black in my game, actually. :)
    (And just to clarify, no her last children weren't actually Gerardo's in the end, because I learned later that you could have babies with Father Winter so I did that. But I had *intended* for Finnian and Gillian to be the last, so I wasn't looking at Rinaldo as a possible baby daddy.)

My game creates the best townies in this save. Rinaldo and Walker and a couple of others I've saved to my favorites so they won't be culled because they're nice to look at. Plus the nice version of Alexander... basically this is my most attractive save and I had very little to do with it.

I think you could have a holiday every day if you chose to, and the maximum length you can set for a season is four weeks, so you could have 28 days of winter and have all of them be Winterfest if you want. However, the holidays are pretty simple so the goals would be a bit repetitive.

Right now my seasons are set so one full "year" is 16 weeks (4 in each season). All but two of those weeks have some kind of holiday, sometimes two. I have 11 households right now, soon to be 12 or 13, and I play them for a week each. So I get almost all the way through the seasons each rotation, and I play the families in a different order every time, so they all get to celebrate something and I can have each family celebrate every holiday eventually.
    When I get to the two weeks that don't have a holiday, I play the more story-based households, like Strangerville for now, and Vlad's vampire brood.

• mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    This is from the last time I played a few days ago

Brielle went to the park to hang out with her friend Kody
    rezp4sR.png

One thing lead to another, and they ended up having their first kiss
    gHT04s8.png

After deciding to become boyfriend and girlfriend, Kody randomly jogged away, so Brielle went to get some food from one of the food stalls nearby
    B9V83AV.png

When Brielle returned home, Astrid was painting out on the balcony
    ZCT6xUa.png

The next morning, Liam took Winston on a jog
    38784yE.png

While he was on his jog, Liam spotted a cupcake stand. So, after he showered and changed, he bought a red velvet cupcake
    3jPqwuI.png

Later, he took Max out on a date to the museum
    l1JGrms.png
    CAEjs54.png

After the date, he decided to take his siblings bowling
    SEoPtfM.png

The next day, it was Spooky Day!
    WMh4tR4.png

Liam decided to throw a spooky party to celebrate. Here he is talking to his uncle Alexander at the party.
    NOU9fz8.png

The next day was Mason's birthday
    KYVphpQ.png

Here's what he looks like
    Zfh1ENR.png

Of course, he had to take a selfie to celebrate
    AWCt9bz.png

Later, Astrid got home from work to find Paxton flirting with Karla. Paxton didn't notice Astrid was home yet, so he went to woohoo with her in their hot tub and Astrid caught that as well.
    6AIUfc2.png
    KxLgDGd.png
    cvQWRxt.png

The next morning, it was Astrid's birthday.
    oduGRRk.png
    QgKOloh.png

Astrid was still very upset from what happened the night before. She didn't know what to do now. Should she divorce him? Should she try to work it out? She had no idea.
    PPH8f3u.png

And that's all for today!
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

So many updated stories, and I really enjoyed them all. :)

@sarabeth2984, p. 471 - Yup, she is. Maybe then Curtis would meet the other vampires.
    @Jase - Thanks :)

Quick update on the family...

The kids came back from school with projects.
    Curtis and Andromeda helped Percy and Cassie with their projects...
    Y8fFn7u.png
    SJFE4tH.png

...while Atlas worked on his own, with Starlight as his company.
    zHAOcHZ.png
    CaYoP9S.png

Atlas being a goofy brother.
    MTre1UI.png

Curtis found some vampire books to help him learn more about vampirism.
    kgOQzKS.png

Completed building the rocket ship.
    cl3dpVN.png

That's all I got for today.
    Bonus pictures of the kids' bedrooms.

Atlas
    QePOKlY.png
    Q7yO4Ac.png

Cassiopeia
    aoDcHmP.png
    Tn1Nt9w.png

Perseus
    oR8n7Kg.png
    JavbwFA.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @ryttu3k
    Caleb sure gets around :D It has been surprising to read about him hitting on everything that moves on other people´s games, because in my main save, he is very much devoted to his wife (as he should, since murder runs in Anastassia´s family), but now I can totally see it. Hell, he was chatting up a random game-generated woman while on a date with Don.
    Don has several spellcaster, mermaid and vampire kids. No aliens though, because I can´t recall there being any premade aliens and Don is not smart enough to be abducted. At least two of the daughters born after he was turned are vampires, it is too early to tell with the rest. Once I am done with the challenge, I will do statistics about what kind of kids he ended up having. He just recieved news about the birth of the baby number 90, so he is almost done.

@TheLastStar
    Someone should make a thread about different backstories people have for Morgyn, I bet it would be an interesting read. In my backstory, Morgyn was born late 19th century to an aristocrat family. His mother died in childbirth and his father ended up throwing him to the streets after walking in on him practicing magic while wearing one of his mothers dresses (his father never knew that his wife was a spellcaster). Morgyn eventually ended up in Glimmerbrook and the rest is history. Something Morgyn doesn´t know is that his father is still alive, as he got turned by a rogue vampire and has been hibernating for the last century or so. Morgyn won´t be happy to learn about it, that´s for sure, because daddy dearest is the last people he would want his children to meet (though perhaps it would be a draw between him and their maternal grandmother, an evil, murderous witch. The poor kids are not blessed when it comes to grandparents.)

What happened in my game?
    1. I gave Caleb´s triplets a makeover, because the outfits they aged up to were awful. I styled each one according to their traits, hopefully I will now be able to tell them apart, because their features and coloring are identical. Also, Caleb is apparently a part-elf, because the boys have ears that would make Legolas jealous. Caleb has a pointy-eared grandson in my main save, but his ears are nothing to what his uncles from alternative universe posess. Here we go:
    Gabriel B3PvIMF.png
    Gideon EetAfQO.png
    Leon mt85DxH.png
    2. Don had some family-bonding time. I have been trying to memorize the names and faces of his kids. It´s easier with the ones who look like their other parent, but half of his daughters look the same 2rXaWTH.png
    fCSjDWg.png
    C84A3UX.png
    3. Judith Ward can´t escape paparazzi even in death TBRWpg9.png
    4. Lily Feng turned into a vampire in the middle of a Halloween party. Well, it sure fits the holiday spirit :Da1YPrrP.png
    5. After having a son with Caleb, Cassandra is pregnant again. Does she have a competition with Caleb, who manages to have more kids? uzhzdk5.png

New kids:
    72. - 75. Janne 93GoPVA.png
    Isla sCcRwvh.png
    Louis Vl8pU3x.png
    Kieran ueVCeBK.png
    other parent: Mina Jeung (she´s from movie hangout trailer) IuG7UtH.png
    76. - 77. Julie MpheA3R.png
    Alana 6gorZSR.png
    other parent: Noah Meyer UWOA2uD.png
    78. - 79. Kelsey wBbCxQL.png
    Noah bPgz7tC.png
    other parent: Kalamainu´u Iona lwOFkqs.png
    80. Frederic 4o40xr3.png
    other parent: Wolfgang Munch ZD6O39j.png
    81. - 82. Elena xnYOMME.png
    Bjorn PVx97Nc.png
    other parent: Sofia Bjergsen Hamjv6P.png
    83. Delilah sqLjaeG.png
    other parent: Akira Kibo nL2zELY.png
    84. Sophie knzcaMF.png
    other parent: Siobhan Fyres 3EKWv59.png
    85. Belle habcI5a.png
    other parent: Billie Jang o59Uwgl.png

Don just recieved news about the birth of 90th child and he has a couple more coming soon, so I am almost done. Unbelievable :D

• HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited October 2019
    Liam celebrated his birthday and the family- including the old nanny because I did that by accident- got together for a family reunion! Now that he's older, Liam decided to help around the house and fixed the sink.

As a tot, he inherited his great-grandmother's silver eyes and his hair is actually from both sides of the family!
    48932278602_b0ec6f8d1b_o.png
    48931550383_b6e41c2731_o.png
    48931550098_b7c86668cb_o.png
    48931549258_995006a68d_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    I gave some of the premade sims in my main save makeovers lately. I love cas, so almost every premade sim in that save have been given a make-over. The ones who becomes good friends and such of my sims are often given more than one makeover as well.

Wolfgang Munch and Morgan Fyres - they are young adults now.
    YDAJSba.jpg

Gemma Charm. I tried to make her look more lika a teen.
    vnn3nj9.jpg

Darrel Charm - I changed up his nose and face a bit but tried to still make him look like himself.
    IMRWzvi.jpg

Emilia Ernest
    HVbV9tt.jpg

I did give Minerva a tiny makeover as well. But nothing drastic.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited October 2019
    @Dust_Bunny2010 old-fashioned case of nerves, maybe? Becoming a parent is a pretty big deal, he could have freaked out and ran, then later decided he had to be there for Luisa and the baby.

@sarabeth2984 nice to see they're settling into a normal pattern after Mila's death! Wolfgang could be a potential spellcaster one day. And I laughed at the Judith Ward bit because she actually is a vampire in my game (Vlad turned her at her request, she wanted to be beautiful forever). Spellcaster power couple!

@AngeliqueAdelaide I mean in that trailer he flirts with three Sims in the span of about a second, we really shouldn't be surprised ;) And yeah, he got this whim while he was on a date with Johnny:

Im5wNtl.png

For context, Jamie is Caleb's best friend and Johnny's ex. All three are in a happy poly relationship now, though, and he's also starting A Thing with Morgyn. Thank god for mods allowing for poly relationships, honestly.

Those stats are going to be interesting, looking forward to them! And I think I am going to start a thread for Sage backstories in general, check it out here!

@Thunderbat87 they look great! I really like Gemma, she's pretty adorable under the unfortunate makeup. I'm working on the premades too, here are mine so far.
  • AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    edited October 2019
    As of the release of Realm of Magic on the ps4 I've been working steadily towards turning most of the words medieval/fantasy

The first step there was to make a new household in Glimmerbrook and give them an appropriate home, right after designing it I decided that I was going to make it something of a small farm with a lot of various plants (magical and otherwise) growing there.

The two in this household are both skilled in herbalism and gardening, with handiness and other such believable skills coming along as well, they are also low-key spellcasters.. and I'm considering having them learn s bit of voodoo for special occasions...

CRamLMe.jpg
    Small home within the woods
    gO5x5EF.jpg
    Breakfast time
    lAE3GEC.jpg
    Tending their crops
    Br44Yqt.jpg
    And being rewarded
    @sarabeth2984 I really like how Simeon is looking after Mila's children - and improving their lives (very like what happened in the Villareal household). And Simeon loves Geekcon doesn't he :)

@Steamvarius I am ashamed my spot the difference skills were not that good. I was racking my brains about what was different about Roddy and didn't even see the bangs (when you gave us the avatar hint).

@AngeliqueAdelaide I like how you decorate the graves in the graveyard - I may have to steal your idea.

@HillyBeth Liam aged up really well.

@Thunderbat87 I love your makeovers especially Emilia. I go back and forth over Darrel in my games and can't decide whether I want him edited or not. I think you have a good compromise.

@Amavari I love your Glimmerbrook household and the story/ skills you are giving them. They sound a lot of fun to play.

This house is always full of friends:

FCO4094.png?1

Bjorn went to visit Sophia and her family (I am happy that in this save he maintained a great relationship with both his girls). I was very lazy on Sophia's makeover - I owe her a better look.
    h4Otykr.png?1
    8qRRrOJ.png?1

Sophia's oldest daughter is also an Alanna (but with a double n) - Alanna really needs a clothing makeover.
    uCaju32.png?1

She loves her Grandpa
    nbYQpY4.png?1

Sophia also has twin babies. Bjorn helps changing dirty diapers and feeding the screaming tots.
    yZcn16X.png

Into the city to see his new daughter - no one is home.
    QQqBhzI.png?1
    GYS8mpg.png

Bjorn tries to rally people to World United's cause
    kwXev1u.png?1

This woman was dirty, pregnant, homeless and rockin' some freaky cc eyes - she did not want to hear any stupid would be politician - she wanted free food & coffee.
    CkAhh2W.png?1

Bjorn beat her to the "free" coffee (as shown before).

Renewed by the cold, stale coffee - Bjorn decided to protest and rally support.
    VHoqj7V.png?1
    He looked nice but didn't draw much of a crowd.
    CIA1DbQ.png?1

These 2 random townies and Travis decided to listen. Travis agreed to support the cause.
    DWNb5Rw.png?1

Back to Jade's - she was there. Jade was not impressed by what Bjorn's money had got her. She complained about the apartment size, how run down the furniture was, how uncomfortable the beds and how she was struggling to make ends meet. Bjorn promised to get her some more money to do a makeover and begged her to be patient. He would set her up in a better place when he could move some money around so Jessica didn't find out. Jade said he better make sure he did or he wouldn't be seeing Tiffani.
    bQZDJwL.png?1

Bjorn met Tiffani - it was love at first sight. He knew he needed his daughter in his life.
    L7Zm55a.png?1

Like any new mother, Jade was relieved to get a rest while Bjorn cared for Tiffani.
    BBK1qvO.png?1

Bjorn upgraded some of the problem items.
    6xVQa14.png?1
    MK5h71G.png?1

And made Jade a few meals.
    qipRbAr.png?1
    xB6MLve.png?1

Jessica has an idea...
    Jessica was waiting for him when he got home - she was excited to hear all about his first day campaigning.
    ofLZ4Ne.png?1
    4H5IsuO.png?1

I sorted out the children's needs and realised Jessica had gone all autonomous on me - try for a baby - quick! the watcher is distracted. It was waaayyyy toooo late when I noticed. Oh well sims - write your own drama/soap opera.

He leapt out of bed and did this instead of rolling over and going to sleep. That's sweet (or guilt).
    MhTHk4y.png?1

And it was successful.
    2aZDqss.png?1
    hdVgREM.png?1

and he is really happy
    ZK9uSZo.png?1
    YioeCub.png?1

Jessica, however, is now remembering why pregnancy isn't always fun.
    gokt9Nm.png?1

I have had to turn aging on so Tiffani is just that little bit older than this baby. I will switch it off as soon as Tiffani ages a little. The town is full of babies and barely any toddlers so aging is needed for a short while.

2nd trimester
    kMiNssh.png?1
    XKE4tKT.png?1

@Becka28 aww, Bjorn's a good grandpa! Wow, and more babies, good luck to him!

So not a whole lot today, but it does have the first appearance of Caleb and Lilith's parents, Dahlia and Chester! I originally made them for a save where the Vatore siblings were raised as vampires, but since I scrapped it, I decided to get the parents into my main save (and make them humans for this one to fit with my main save backstory). The vampire versions, along with teenage Caleb and Lilith, are available on the Gallery here!

So Caleb was just cheerfully hanging out one evening, filming fashion videos for Simstube, when he gets a call from his Mum! Well, no boy is going to ignore his MUM, right?
    wqsKbNc.png

Off to meet Dahlia Vatore for the Spice Festival!
    5nUcwog.png

Time to try some spicy stuff. Also featuring Doc Ywell from Defiance and Lurch Addams from... Addams Family.
    0bo2jRu.png

Caleb might not look too pleased, but he's now a Curry Champion!
    PP5JlhM.png

"GUESS WHAT MUM :D"
    rTGZB1W.png

Dahlia... is not a curry champion. There is suffering. Oof.
    GmDlJ55.png

Chester - husband of Dahlia, father of Caleb and Lilith - shows up too! The three hang out and blow bubbles...
    urCGbEi.png

...with Lurch. As one does.
    c69DVBg.png

Dahlia has to leave, and Caleb gives his Dad a goodbye hug.
    gRUYS1z.png

They're on good terms :)
    itJPTs1.png

Selfie! (Also featuring James Potter dying from curry overload.)
    7l3vK6y.png

Getting home to Talk Like A Pirate Day. This calls for dress-ups!
    F7M8dgh.png

Arrr! Avast! And all those things!
    u5crh3S.png

Oh yeah they're pretty cool.
    tJYilUf.png
    @ryttu3k Love, love, love the pirate dress ups. Caleb makes me want to sing "prince charming"or "stand and deliver". (showing my age LOL)
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    @ryttu3k Love, love, love the pirate dress ups. Caleb makes me want to sing "prince charming"or "stand and deliver". (showing my age LOL)

*shakes head while smiling*
    Adam and the Ants. Those were good times where outragous fashion sense was the business of the day. Think we'll see the like of those days again?
    I'd like to see more stuff like that on TS4 :smiley:.
    Hoverael wrote: »
    Becka28 wrote: »

*shakes head while smiling*
    Adam and the Ants. Those were good times where outragous fashion sense was the business of the day. Think we'll see the like of those days again?
    I'd like to see more stuff like that on TS4 :smiley:.

Okay I absolutely have to share this post, then. ...And my response to it.

Anyway, I would love more OTT 80s stuff. Or OTT stuff in general. (More 'op shop' and less 'six thousand dollar t-shirts', though, Moschino!)
    Part 1

Recently...Oh dear...someone's turned the stereo up way too loud:
    10-14-19_4-01-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Hamish is in earshot of the stereo!
    10-14-19_4-01-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Roddy, can you turn it down? It's way too loud!' Hamish said, annoyed. 'What did you say brother?' Roddy asked. He himself was annoyed at the fact childhood phases existed. 'I SAID, COULD YOU TURN IT DOWN? iT'S WAY TOO LOUD!' Hamish yelled at Roddy:
    10-14-19_4-06-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Ok, Sorry, brother! Turning it off!' Roddy said, surprised at the outburst:
    10-14-19_4-19-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Turning the stereo off didn't calm Hamish down...Roddy knew Hamish's personality pretty well, but this was so out of character. 'What's going on, boys?' Benjamin said, walking over to the two:
    10-14-19_4-22-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I had the stereo on way too loud, and Roddy was upset about that. I've turned the stereo off, but it seems he's still not happy' Roddy explained:
    10-14-19_4-22-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I see-' Just before Benjamin was about to finish, Hamish swore. Roddy and Benjamin's jaws dropped.
    10-14-19_4-25-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Woah! Watch your language!' Benjamin said, looking disapprovingly at Hamish:
    10-14-19_4-25-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The tirade continued however. 'Hamish, calm down. I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong!' Roddy said, trying to calm his brother down. 'UP YOURS!' Hamish exclaimed with rage!
    10-14-19_4-27-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin sighed. 'Time out, NOW' he said, feeling irritated. 'But Roddy started it!' Hamish tried to lay the blame on Roddy:
    10-14-19_4-31-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Roddy has already said sorry and turned the stereo off, Hamish. I repeat. Time out...NOW!' Benjamin said, angry. Hamish sulkily sat on one of the chairs:
    10-14-19_4-33-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'm going to my bathroom to have a mud bath' Roddy said, feeling stressed. He went up into his bedroom, hid his journal:
    10-14-19_4-38-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And had a mud bath:
    10-14-19_4-39-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Meanwhile, time out was finished for Hamish...but he had gone into Roddy's bedroom and taken his journal:
    10-14-19_4-40-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy had finished his mud bath...and checked under his bed. 'Oh, he did not just take my journal. What's gotten into Hamish lately?' he thought, irritated. Roddy went downstairs. 'Hamish, did you take my journal?' he said, feeling annoyed:
    10-14-19_4-43-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Nope, I haven't. You're barking up the wrong tree!' Hamish said, forgetting that Roddy could sense someone's intentions. Without thinking, Hamish got out Roddy's journal and started reading it, right in front of Roddy!
    10-14-19_4-44-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'If you need a way to write down your emotions, get your own journal!' Roddy said, angry:
    10-14-19_4-45-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin heard the commotion and surmised what might have happened. He teleported into the dining room. 'And now you're grounded for one day, Master Hamish Furystrykar!' Benjamin fumed.
    10-14-19_4-49-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Roddy, this could get a bit ugly' Benjamin told his firstborn. 'You don't have to tell me twice!' Roddy said, knowing what was about to happen. When Roddy was as far away as possible, Benjamin told Hamish of the house rules. 'Rule 1. We don't swear in, or out of the house. Rule 2. We each have our own personal possessions. Taking them without our permission is stealing. Rule 3. If someone has a grievance, we talk it out. If you break any of these rules twice, you get time out. If you continue to misbehave, Then it's a grounding for a day. Got that, Master Hamish?' Benjamin explained:
    10-14-19_4-56-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Those rules are stupid' Hamish said, sticking his tongue out at Benjamin:
    10-14-19_4-54-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Oh for goodness sake, son! Every family has ground rules! What part of talking it out did you not understand?' Benjamin was getting weary of arguing:
    10-14-19_4-56-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I still think it's stupid' Hamish said, not showing any remorse. Roddy came back into the dining room. 'Is it ov-HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?' Roddy didn't get to finish his original sentence as Hamish suddenly lunged at him:
    10-14-19_5-13-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'HAMISH! Stop that right-' Benjamin was about to finish. 'Let me handle this, Dad!' Roddy called out from the cloud of fury. He had spotted something and was now trying to get Hamish to stay still:
    10-14-19_5-13-20%25C2%25A0PM.png

Part 2 later on. Yep, I pulled a cliffhanger!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • ScarletSinsScarletSins Posts: 23 Member
    A dryer fire killed everyone in the household except for the cat who jumped up onto the counter and proceeded to nibble on a grilled cheese sandwich just as the game over notification came up.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top