Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2019
    So Blaisdel
    17-8-2019-19-11-25.png
    and this guy
    17-8-2019-19-22-31.png
    17-8-2019-19-29-39.png
    17-8-2019-19-30-15.png
    had a daughter named Celia. Another red baby. Still no big progress IMO.
    18-8-2019-15-54-39.png
    22-8-2019-18-24-55.png
    Celia is a dog lover. She adopted two cats though.
    22-8-2019-21-46-51.png
    22-8-2019-21-51-26.png
    Cleopatra
    22-8-2019-21-52-03.png
    And I forgot this cat's name. Nevermind. What I wanted to say was that this cat and Cleopatra are having their own Dynasty. Soon there will be a new kitten or two!
    22-8-2019-21-52-09.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    just a detour while I plot for Celia and Kavani.
    XWyj66zl.png
    I added a couple of others if I don't have any issues I'll try to keep this save a sim year, this one is on long.
    qXug8MFl.png
    m5FNtDtl.png
    he's probably wondering why Bella had to be there right then.
    t0vMuxnl.png
    Don't be jealous Bells you can be the center of attention later.
    Cy5BqNal.png
    UVw9FXyl.png
    She's all pouty as she knows she needs to have another kid.
    k84S3Ewl.png
    q129YqMl.png
    wF9G7XEl.png
    Eliza is much happier about it...
    UVNVq6Gl.png
    She is much more concerned about her husband's inability to clean up after himself.
    0YQBzMwl.png
    Things are happy now..for now I guess.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    It was Prank Day in my game, so the Rosens decided to participate!

Kayden was invited to a dance party and met Eva Capricciosa's mom, Ginevra. She told him that she and her husband, Alessandro. are dating experts and they give their twin daughters, Eva and Giada, useful dating advice.
    aMOWPn1.png

As part of the Prank Day spirit, Kayden decided to pick this guy as his first victim to be mischievous to. He gave him quite a scare!
    aZdPygT.png

The guy introduced himself as Joey and he's happily married to his husband, Ian, and they have adopted two children.
    lvfiOIl.png

Before Kayden headed home, he did the "What's that Spot" trick on Joey.
    i4tiXC9.png

When Kayden got home, he did the hand buzzer trick on Cole.
    yva5FIf.png

Later, it was time for the Rosen teens to participate in Prank Day.

Cole: Yo, Brad! Are you excited for Prank Day?
    Brad: You bet I am!
    UL2bEJJ.png

Those two monkeyed around for a bit. That's one of my favorite teen mischief interactions.
    SimhCiu.png

Cole told Brad an epic urban legend
    yqHl3gz.png

Gracelynn picked Sora to be mischievous with for Prank Day
    X2XlARB.png

Sora: Hahahaha! Good one, Gracelynn!
    Gracelynn: You know it!
    D8s6r8P.png

Sora: I know you're great friends with my sis, Ichiko. She told me all about you.
    Gracelynn: Yeah your sister is so nice and a great person!
    O0o7GyF.png

Gracelynn: Let's shake hands!
    Sora: Ok...AHHHHHH!!!
    RVaWQeu.png

Those two, like Cole and Brad, monkeyed around a bit.
    E2EcYMv.png

Sora: Man, you sure can pull out a lot of good pranks and jokes!
    Gracelynn: Why thank you. I'm learning to be funny once in a while.
    UoKCpbB.png

Gracelynn: Are you and Ichiko available this week?
    Sora: Yes we are. What do you want to do with us?
    Gracelynn: We want to come over to your house. Is that okay?
    Sora: Sure! We would love for you and Cole to stop by and hang out!
    JOj61uy.png

Later, Gracelynn met teen Joaquin Le Chien.
    ftaY45b.png

Gracelynn: I heard a lot about you. You're one of the class jokesters.
    Joaquin: Yup, I'm one of them!
    gLAgZ5t.png

Later, those two shared a funny joke together.
    wgeQBFu.png

After the teens got home, Odette participated in Prank Day by first scaring Gracelynn
    GBDlWoG.png

Odette: HAHAHA!!
    Gracelynn: Lol! Great one Mom!
    zKAVjek.png

To end it off, Odette did the "What's that Spot" trick on Gracelynn
    KnQBTZV.png

Overall, the Rosens had fun Prank Day.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Back with some updates...

Curtis had aged up into a toddler.
    UgQ4VpA.png

While Leilani left for work, Laura and Curtis spend time chilling/playing in the kiddie pool.
    QV13Z3F.png
    hbfn9su.png
    O4R6XYe.png

Hazley really loves her new owner.
    1YhSHbY.png

Abuela Eva came by for a visit to see her grandson, and they played dolls.
    XOaYfKS.png

Few hours later, Leilani came back from work and got a promotion as a mixologist. So, the small family went to the park.
    Fz3HiSQ.png

With the help of Mommy Leilani, Curtis got up on the slide, but decided to climb back down. Maybe he wasn't ready to slide down.
    n43Gj6I.png
    lbEyZuc.png

When the family came back home, with a tired Curtis, they got an unexpected visitor, Leilani's great-grandfather.
    Also, I noticed a random townie in the background (on Curtis' left side). I didn't even see her until now, so I got photobombed.
    66AO072.png

Don left shortly, and Curtis was put to bed, Laura and Leilani chillled in the hot tub, both flirty, and one thing led to another.
    EbFmWzd.png
    uBiXWOj.png
    nEmHEV1.png
    qEjNRiR.png
    ROh978x.png

Let's hope it doesn't led to another pregnancy, but I don't mind having a big family.

Laura went back to work at the vet and met new patients...

Raymond's cat, Coco...
    ho7hrVm.png

...Penny, Laura's favorite...
    lE8wSX4.png

... and Kosmo (from Voltron).
    p4PdlCK.png

Laura: I have a diagnose!
    h2V6dGz.png

Laura hired two new members.

Juanita Velazquez
    UWE6QOm.png

Enrique Caliente
    c6cm73j.png

Bonus: Curtis' bedroom
    suqmCeV.png
    8lFFwO7.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited August 2019
    (Okay I had gotten those two done the other night, but never had a chance to proofread them, so I'm posting them now and then trying again to keep up with my mentions. 😅 My birthday is Saturday, and I have already been busy doing birthday things. But I am going to attempt to catch up over the next few days.)

@Keidra

Yeah, I don't know when I learned about the rotating outfits but it was a while ago. Although, it was quite a long time after I had started playing the game. I didn't even know that there was more than one slot in each category 😂. That was fun to learn. But yeah, in my own experience I think they didn't start rotating until I got Dine Out.

So, I'm just reading through your list of Maxis made pre-mades, and who they've married and what kids they have. I don't have MCCC but I hear a lot about it. So are you saying that all of these couples and children were made by MCCC while your insane vampire was asleep? 😮

Some of them seem like pretty good matches. The unfortunate one being Alika and Millie because Alika died and she's going to have to raise two children and a toddler!!

I think she needs to adopt a teenager or something. 😅

Did Gunther Munch marry Diego Lobo? Because they are married in my one of my saves, and they're absolutely adorable together 😊 They have a little girl named Dulce.

I have heard many people say that Orange grew up to be enormous. I wonder if there's a way to prevent that?

If one of the boys from the roomies house died, but you can still find Mitchell and Gavin, then the one that's dead must be J!! 😮 Which is just a disaster because he's become one of my favorite Sims. 😂

Anyway, I'm interested to see what happens in the next generation. Will all of these offspring be marrying each other? And will all these family names stay in your game?

@Becka28

Yeah, clothes at the Romance Festival can be troublesome! But thank you for the compliment on my simself. I do like that little pink hat, but, I just can't wear hats, sunglasses, or ponytails. They all give me headaches, lol

And I'm really not a ruffles kind of person! :smiley:

I have a million pictures of Ian and Lawrence at Romance Festivals that I have been at with other Sims. They show up at that Festival all the time (maybe because that's where they met 😉). But yeah, sometimes their clothes are just completely outrageous. Like sometimes Ian has those leather white pants on that are all shiny. I really don't see him volunteering to wear those pants lol. Lawrence can generally look good in anything 😉

I had to laugh at you being upset that your simself is obsessed with Don. There seems to be a lot of women obsessed with Don. It can't be all bad 😄

Maybe she can reform him? Like Raj did to J 😅

Yeah the lady with no pants but wearing a knight's helmet was quite amusing. I don't remember who it was, she might have been a townie. But wow, it really wasn't the best look. 😄

The thing with Ian and Lawrence is so interesting, because it was completely coincidental. I didn't take Lawrence to the Romance Festival to find anybody, because I had never been there before and didn't know what it was. And when Ian showed up in that crazy outfit I was so confused, because I never put him in that outfit when I made him 😅

Anyway, I can't think of a single other couple that I got together from going to the Romance Festival. Lots of times I'm taking Sims who are already a couple (or I need them to be a couple). When I got @RedDestiny92's two families from her gallery I moved them into the same house together so they would have some sort of relationship. They weren't married though, so they just had a little bit of a green friendship bar.

And then as soon as the Romance Festival came up I had Richard and Terrance go to it together. They were happy as could be by the end of the night, if you know my meaning?

Sadly it seems as if the other festivals etc are a better place to find possible spouses these days 😂 Especially since you say Alana met J there 😅

As for your update, I think that Clovelly did a wonderful job taking care of Dee Why despite missing her mother, and isn't it nice that this time Keanu Rhys (I couldn't pass that up) was a bit more animated about the news of a second baby!

The final scientist uniform is so awful that every time Laney or Lawrence got to work I had them change LOL 😊 but the one she's in now looks good. Was a slimify potion required? Because I'm 99% sure I never made one with either of them. But, I can certainly be wrong. If you really don't want her to be that slim I'm pretty sure there's a potion to make someone heavy again also. But maybe she's happy that way, her husband is pretty tiny.😉

Coogee's baby bump is quite a big bigger than Clovelly's LOL

It's nice that Bondi came to visit Clovelly while she was pregnant. That's a nice time to have your mother around 😊

Little Darlinghurst sounds very sweet ❤️ I can't remember how many generations this challenge goes, but I am wondering if you are going to run out of names before it's over? How many suburbs can there be around Sydney?

And yes, the SimRay is one of the nicest features from the scientist career. It can stop fires almost instantly. And yes, I've been known to freeze and occasional annoying person as well. but at least I don't have anybody in my game that's running around goosing people 😅

Dee Why looks like a very handsome child. I wonder how he will look as a teen/young adult?

I was really laughing about Stephan following her down the line watering her plants. What a dad!

You lucked out that your alien roommate is good with children, as well as your autonomous husband!

Perhaps these kids will have an easier time getting some decent traits and grades.
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
    edited August 2019
    Okay, I think this officially catches me up with mentions. However there are a bunch of stories I need to catch up on, and I want to do that!

@Ellupelluellu

I don't think that your plan is silly at all. I really love it! It's going to be like all of the families are premades, and have a nice history, and storyline, but for once you don't have to use the premades!

It sounds like it's going to take a long time to do, but I think it's definitely going to be worth it. 😊

I don't use any cc or mods so I do not real knowledgeable about MCCC. But is that how you are putting your Sims on hiatus? I guess I am asking what do you mean by that?

I like how you have many challenges for the stories. That's a cute goal, collecting and growing all the plants without cheating. It does get to be too tempting to cheat all the time. And I never used to do it ever, LOL, but now I am taking so many screenshots that I spend more time setting up pictures, than I do actually playing in two of my 3 saves. And in those cases I use that shift/make happy cheat way too often.

Lastly, I absolutely love the results of your club test. The ghost is out as Darth Vader this time, perfect! and your lady showed up in costume too! The club completely works!

@lasummerb

Oh my gosh, I can't even believe how beautiful that house got in the before and after pictures!

And where did you ever get a house that was so run down in the first place? LOL I'm thinking you meant that you made that one too?

Because whoever made that had some really amazing talent too! It could certainly beat the "needs TLC" apartments in San Myshuno 😊

However you did it, the change is just absolutely amazing! And yes, the landscaping objects, and debug items do make it easier to make starter houses! It's nice that they added that new cheat.

Thank you for sharing those pictures. The after pictures are just so gorgeous. I don't think I have a lot of that furniture, or the pictures you have on the walls. But I'm never sure when things are cc or not. It all looks so pretty though! Because all the colors match so well, and the rooms are so bright and cheerful!

That is cute that there is an eBay for The Sims 😂 And your Sims have figured out great ways to get extra money, and save extra money. I have recently been in Phoenix and Scottsdale, and can understand the need for different grass! 😄 I grew up in the Midwest and we definitely didn't worry about grass in the winter. We worried about the 10 to 12 inches of snow 😂

@MaxieMix

Ahhh! Ok, I get it. That seems to happen to a lot of people in this thread! There are different ideas on how to keep that from happening. Mine is to put the party food and cake into the fridge, then put the fridge in some little room somewhere, and lock the door until party time 😅

@Becka28

Oh my, I was going to ask you if Rhys had ended up pregnant in my other comment. But then I figured I'll just go through the thread and check for myself. I guess the answer is yes 😅

I can't believe he let himself get like that just because he was pregnant! (Although, now that I think about it, I can remember a time when I was too tired to wash my own hair, and my husband had to wash it for me, lol! I guess I should give Rhys a break)

Darlinghurst aged up very pretty. And it was nice to see Cabarita's husband and daughter! I had a good chuckle at you using your simray to make that woman clean up the house (especially Clovelly's reasoning 😅). I seriously never thought of that and I can't believe I'm so dumb! I will be doing it regularly now 😂

The little kiss during the pre parental panic was really cute, and it looks like it calmed him down. At least for a moment. That's so funny that they ended up at the hospital in their party clothes.

I've heard about the alien baby screams, but I have never heard them. It sounds like you agree with how awful it is. 😄

Little Drummoyne is so cute as a toddler! He sounds like a fun little guy, it looks like his sister is fond of him.

I have tried that experiment of not having a TV or computer, but sometimes my Sim's happiness is so low and I can't find anything else that brings it up quickly. This is most specifically with teenagers when they get home from school, lol. So now I put the computers in a locked bedroom. And I only unlock the door if somebody desperately needs to have some fun.

Getting to Sixam is a lot of fun! So good luck to her!

And Dee Why is going to be a heartbreaker. He is very handsome. And wow, his party wear is really quite an interesting style 😉

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about Andrey's problems dying LOL! so yes I can see why Antoinette had death flowers in her inventory.

That's really funny about Sims celebrating outliving their enemies. As I've never let anybody die in my game I have never seen that 😂

It's equally funny that they ended up being sad afterwards.

I need another rundown of uncles. Are Andrey, Alexey, and Antony all brothers?

The little girls are cute, especially Madeline, but that's probably because it's picture of her as a toddler, and toddlers are adorable. 😅

I laughed so hard when I read your line about Orange starting his quest to become a real boy 😅😂😄

I had seen in your earlier post that he had decided he hated the famous life and had changed his appearance. I was glad to see that, and that his mother was doing better, and expecting twins! And Thorn was being forced to learn to sing well! 😅

Now in this update he is really becoming interesting. Poor guy really had a hard time his first couple days didn't he? It was nice of Fiammetta to come and visit and try to help. And to offer to let him stay at their house if he couldn't make it. But I really understand why they are not meant to be together. The whole "hates children" trait is really a problem. I can also see where the wanting to be famous and wanting to escape fame, is very mutually exclusive as well 😂

It's so nice that the changes you've helped him make are keeping him from being tense. Maybe he's not as crazy as we all thought.

The spice Festival happenings are really funny. Caesar's to dumb not to eat human food, and Victor Feng's clothes are so awful that Antoinette couldn't keep from grinning, and I absolutely can't believe that that's J in that gold outfit!!!

I do not think I've ever seen a premade in that job/position before 😄 that's quite unbelievable.

Anyway, Orange looks incredible in that shot with the fish. Very nice tan, very nice abs, very big fish!

And then wow! is that actually a thing? Is there a fruit that makes you a mermaid? Or is that just the way your story is going to go? 😊 He looks very happy with the dolphin and sleeping out in the ocean. I'm glad he's finally finding some peace.

These are the links to all of my Strangerville updates so far 😊

Strangerville begins! Contain the continuing stories of Malcolm Landgraab, J Huntington III, Penny Pizzazz-Bailey, and Don Lothario
    Part 1 https://forums.thesims.com/en_uS/discussion/comment/17147452/#Comment_17147452
    Page 358
    Part 2 https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17155580#Comment_17155580
    Page 364
    Part 3 https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17161933#Comment_17161933
    Page 368
    Part 4 https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17167060#Comment_17167060
    Page 370
    Part 5 https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17175851#Comment_17175851
    Page 377
    Part 6 https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17180384#Comment_17180384
    Page 383
    Part 7 https://forums.thesims.com/en_uS/discussion/comment/17191181/#Comment_17191181
    Page 394
    Part 8 https://forums.thesims.com/en_uS/discussion/comment/17205268/#Comment_17205268
    Page 405

SqxdF0m.png

• lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I really enjoy your story so far. I haven't really played with the Landgraabs or even Don since TS2. It's nice to see their lives go on through stories by other Simmers. I will be sure to bookmark your pages so I can check them out.

I love all the pics in this thread. I don't visit it often enough, but I want to. Happy Simming everyone!
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Siliclone These are the updates on Bondi – until Clovelly became a young adult and the I switched control to Clovelly:
    Bondi part 1
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17187092#Comment_17187092
    Bondi Part 2
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17187877#Comment_17187877
    Bondi Part 3
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17188872#Comment_17188872
    Bondi Part 4
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17191426#Comment_17191426
    Bondi Part 5
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17192702#Comment_17192702
    Bondi part 6
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17195215#Comment_17195215

@AlwaysAsking You made me laugh about the science uniform – I love the steam punk eye wear level 10 gets and can’t wait until Clovelly gets hers – I love that there’s something for everyone in this game I suppose. Her work day tasks were to make and drink the slimify potion (I read it as simify so I really didn’t know what it would do – I do wear my glasses while I play I swear.) I tested the fattening potion on a different sim but it made them way too big – I wanted Clovelly back to her normal size not a blimp – two pregnancies and eating what she wanted helped fatten her a little.

I was lucky with the glitches so far it has only told me to water plants which can’t be watered. But I can do all the other tasks so it has been so much easier than the police career (which is glitched beyond belief in my game).

The baby bumps were different sizes because poor Coogee was just about to go into labour and Clovelly was first trimester.

The challenge is 24 houses (generations) long. There are many Sydney suburbs for every letter of the alphabet and I could probably play 2 or 3 times over before I got short of names (except for letters like Q or I ) but I haven’t touched the A suburbs and there were almost 20 c suburbs to pick from. Sydney is big and our suburbs are very small divisions. My main problem is choosing. I do like the ones that have their roots in Indigenous languages but some are pretty English / European words or meanings too.

@DarkAngel1994 I love your vet shots but why is Enrique dressed the way he is? (or isn’t dressed heheh – probably because he is a Caliente). I love your toddler room in the shades of blue.

@DoloresGrey I hate how when you want and like a facial feature that your sim has it disappears in the next generation but if you hate a feature it stubbornly stays around. Goodluck with the red skin and eyebrows (they look so funny on a toddler – I cant help giggling.)
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited August 2019
    @AlwaysAsking forgot to day I built it for the purpose of adding a new family so they could fix it up and I uploaded it to the gallery. Ppl have dl it so they could also renovate it anyway they want. I think that is such a fun concept when you download a house. Most of the time everything is already laid out and perfect, but when you dl a house in bad shape, you can kinda use your imagination and so anything you want with it. A few Simmers I watch on YT do fixer upper houses where ppl send them their run down homes and the YouTuber will fix them up. It's pretty cool. I just wanted to do the same thing for my Sims. LOL I don't have vamps, so I could not use the wall hole decor that comes in that pack, but I was able to use the JA wall cracks, SVG stains, and a lot of other things both in the regular B/B menu and the new debug world objects menu.

All the furniture in the living room is from the game, except those edited add on JA tables. But it uses the same mesh from the game. Someone just made different sizes and added more slots. I love that accent table so much, I was happy to find the cc in different sizes. I have tried to cut down on the cc I use like art decor. I still like shelves that comes with clutter, so the one above the TV is cc. If there was more random clutter I could decorate shelves with I would not download cc shelves with clutter. Some of the plants on my homemade shelves on the wall are cc because honestly TS4 needs more small plants and hanging ones. I love plants. And the ones I have are low poly. But yeah, the sofa, coffee table, TV (sized up), dining table are all from the game. The art on the walls I dl from the gallery. So a Simmer took pics of cc, but once you upload as a room for other Simmers and they download it, it's not technically cc in your game, which is so cool. Thanks again for your compliments on the house, I have been having a lot of fun upgrading it little by little. :)

edited August 2019
    A pop-up came up saying that the Romance Festival was in town, so I did one of my “numerous couples at a Romance Festival” run-throughs.

Guess who this is. Never mind you'll never guess :smiley: This is George Cahill, the wacko guy from Strangerville that lives in a bunker under his crashed airplane. He actually went to the festival as a single guy, and he met a single woman!

z3jOiBl.png

It turns out he's rather suave when he wants to be.

rigCZYT.png

What a player, right?

IGS8blZ.png

It did not take him long at all to grab that first kiss.

sDd8Z8p.png

They were hugging when I left. (Don’t you love the outfits the couple to the left are wearing? Dear Lord, save me!)

qFbnr87.png

I left because I noticed that Judith Ward was there. (Slightly altered because I don’t have Get Famous – but then again she’s getting tea without a cup, so what do I know?)

737Vg7F.png

And then I noticed Marcus Flex was there

lzV2va2.png

So yeah, you guessed it.

RKNj9m9.png

jOyJRym.png

mqQlo09.png

They are now a couple!

943C6k7.png

Although I did age her down to a young adult and take away her forehead wrinkles :smiley:

YZ3fS3X.png

Next up: A little drop in with my ultra-jealous crazy fiancé Osvaldo.

s73We47.png

He had his moments of worry

QduPxpk.png

But he made sure that everyone knew that Jasmine was there with him!

QEVkXj5.png

And last, some pictures of my favorite little couple. Because I think some of you don't know them.

This is Lawrence and Ian. (Lawrence is in the black t-shirt)

7dNYWea.png

dtgugyK.png

They are my personal superheroes.

ATesXFw.png

It's hard to describe how sweet they are in the game.

n4p0oGV.png

Lawrence is the most darling sim I have ever seen or played.

ahCS7Yh.png

He tries to pull off s – x y now and again.

9tScEEw.png

But I think he should just stick with adorable.

gZDXhZv.png

Pz3meAH.png

Ian practically worships the ground he walks on.

HkyRxJW.png

But Lawrence is so devoted to Ian that he gets physically ill if he's not around him enough.

iKS1wPn.png

So they are never apart. :heart:

ocDadhE.png

SqxdF0m.png

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2019
    This long update is all about cats. Enjoy.
    23-8-2019-9-41-38.png
    23-8-2019-9-42-55.png
    23-8-2019-9-44-31.png
    23-8-2019-9-47-42.png
    23-8-2019-9-50-51.png
    23-8-2019-9-52-13.png
    23-8-2019-9-59-30.png
    23-8-2019-10-00-08.png
    23-8-2019-10-01-27.png
    23-8-2019-10-02-01.png
    23-8-2019-10-13-43.png
    23-8-2019-10-16-55.png
    23-8-2019-10-21-43.png
    23-8-2019-10-23-40.png
    23-8-2019-10-29-52.png
    23-8-2019-10-37-06.png
    23-8-2019-10-48-19.png
    Cat fight
    23-8-2019-11-20-30.png
    23-8-2019-11-29-07.png
    23-8-2019-11-29-36.png
    Jack - baby daddy
    22-8-2019-21-58-30.png
    23-8-2019-11-46-26.png
    23-8-2019-11-48-11.png
    23-8-2019-11-49-26.png
    Celia is telling Jack that they are expecting a baby. Well, somebuddy might be expecting as well!
    23-8-2019-11-56-39.png
    23-8-2019-11-59-41.png
    23-8-2019-12-05-35.png
    23-8-2019-12-37-08.png
    Guess what! This is Dynastus - the very first not red baby!
    23-8-2019-12-45-37.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @Becka28 thanks, I'm finally caught up with Bondi, still need to read the start of her daughter part...

So, I took Caleb home and first thing...
    GKFKswv.png
    he detected the crypt I had build for my vamp before switching household...
    and had to try the coffin.
    oj34UkR.png
    but I've been playing with Johnny for a bit... and upon loading household I had to bring the Major to the vet...
    KhsgNgt.png
    since one vet was napping on the counch and tho other was starring into nothing, i helped myself with a wellness cookie as usual.
    OPezbFx.png
    Qe1wJF5.png
    then Johnny stepped into the acting career
    xN2IsUM.png
    where someone is definitely going to notice that he has no reflection...
    A2VMsSi.png
    Lilith's helping him building up his acting skill...
    GbjeNlQ.png
    as you can see from Chad's face, though, they're terrible.

You may be wondering about Miss Hell.. she's still checking the mail in her dark form...
    dFe0dMn.png
    and being nice to the Landlord...
    Ddv7xYx.png
    I'm going to go on with the story when i get my hands on magic, 'cause Cass is going to be a witch!

So Johnny is not keeping his vampirism a secret on set...
    CCSvT8Y.png
    He looks good with a glam rock makeup too...
    V26wtBe.png
    and he's rocking the actor career...
    mjR8zOZ.png
    getting a promotion after another, happiest period of his life for an ambitious sim like him (I find it funny that he shares a trait with Caleb, an Cass shares a trait with Lilith)
    VRiKMRc.png
    Lilith's still helping him... she got better too!
    vgYJTAd.png
    and he looks good as a pirate, too...
    oOpV284.png
    still not keeping his vampirism a secret...
    odeOsne.png
    in fact he's autonomously telling everyone....
    PkDO3oT.png
    "so, do you want me to perform as a pirate vampire?! I'm born for this part!"

I never made a fan meeting before but I wanted some fame...
    qOASByC.png
    KSCJfYh.png
    Cat is a fan, too... as well as her girlfrind, who was... not feeling so well...
    and Caleb was there too, of course... so I asked him some help for performing
    0UIAznB.png
    ZXJFE9e.png
    MEEGPQ8.png
    no one is better than him for this since he has no shame at all...
    9p6CB5h.png
    next day, Lilith was on set...
    vcRPa0V.png
    'cause apparently, the Studio customist is someone worth interviewing.
    GeTqHkh.png

When I went back to the Vatores, I found Cass very much pregnant...
    WkemaMk.png
    This doesn't stop Caleb, though.
    y7fZjYa.png
    B2Ufl4w.png
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    About the kiss on the cheek - yep, Noah's exes are still teens, pink bar gone, and it's not the Windenburg kiss, it's exactly the one from romantic interations :)
    Your simself and hubby are soooo cute, I don't have a simself, must have been really fun to watch them :blush:
    Also funny how people react to him having hair now :D

@sarabeth2984
    Wow, it's the first time I see how Mervamp hybrids work and it's really cool, now I need one in my game! %)
    Also heh, Eddie was a loner, now he's got quite a kindergarten :)

@SiliClone
    Somehow the neverending conflict between Caleb and his dad amuses me immensely %)

@lasummerb
    The before and after pics are amazing :astonished:

@DoloresGrey
    Celia's dad has big eyes, like real big, I was puttign so much hope into them, but nope :D
    Yay for Dynastus! Also love all the cats <3

@Morkovka Caleb's dad is a businessman... I guess he doesn't like his son's choice to be a chef....
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Haven't played my households for a while, instead doing some stupid stuff with premades, like... Nalani Kalani! :D
    SrM7NI4.jpg
    edited August 2019
    Alrighty then 😉 I'm posting this now, it's got comments for everything up until early this morning after I posted my latest stuff.

Your new mentions will be answered shortly!!

Yay! I'm getting caught up! (At least I think I am. I usually end up going back through one more time to see if I missed anything)

@Gordy

We had talked about Olivia, and that the toddlers can wake people up, apparently even if it isn't from a nightmare.

And about her stinky diaper, and you said that eventually her Grandpa had to give her a bath 😄

But the best part was that she be rolled the kleptomaniac trait! Omg! That is the most ironic thing I've ever heard of. 😅

@DarkAngel1994

I'll bet Kai had to age into an adult so that his daughter could become a young adult, right?

I think a lot of people end up giving their adults makeovers as they near the elder stage. Because the game won't give them wrinkles, or make their hair start greying. So they would look the same as their young adult selves, except I think they get a bit heavier and broader shouldered. At least that's all I've noticed.

At any rate, he still looks great! And I'll bet he is still quite desirable! Lol

I don't have Seasons, so I don't know the air horn sound, but I've heard real ones, lol, they are quite awful.

I'm kind of opposite. I'm not sure if I'm great at building, but I like doing it. While decorating gets kind of tedious. Maybe because I don't have that many expansions/packs, and I don't use cc. So options are very limited.

Ok, an update! Curtis is an adorable toddler!

And what a wonderful day! I can't believe he made it through all of that without a nap!

Did he honestly climb backwards down the slide?

I've never seen that!!

And ohhh my gosh, it's so fun to see Don. Still looking all macho and handsome 😊

Hmmm, I wonder about a new baby? You just never know. The vet clinic looks good. I like the new employees, and I notice that the men's uniform continues to be the same!

It's a good look 😉

And Curtis's bedroom is adorable! It's big! Two big stuffed animals and the huge dollhouse! Wow. 😯

Ok, starting my attempt at catching up on stories 😊

@Deaphene

I just read your comment to @QueenofMyshuno about sideburns and lmao.

I love how she needs to know about Officer Burnside because you had to know! Good logic! I agree. Also, I seem to remember sideburns in a ton of the civil war pictures 😄

Oh! I'm at your father-daughter photo shoot! Those poses are great!

It's wonderful that you can finally take pictures of kids and adults together.

Yet another thing I need to buy. Island Living, Realm of Magic, and this one. (Plus whichever one has the hot tubs, I keep forgetting which one it is) 😅

Oh wow 😯

I love Athena's new family portrait walls!!

I'd forgotten that she had so many twins 😂

The spouse pictures are so cute! Of course I'm partial to Bruce and Walker, but they are all sweet.

It's cool that they started marrying / dating pre-mades. It's fun to get them pulled into the chaos 😂

That family tree idea is tip top! Very cool.

It's so sweet how they are grouped by age!

I was wondering how you'd include infants, but it worked well!

I'll like looking at the actual pictures, maybe this weekend, right?

@Simslover163

The update about Cole and Gracelynn is cool!

I love how you aged down the pre-mades and mad parents and siblings for some of them!

I didn't age any of my pre-mades down or up when I matched them all up so everyone could have babies together. I'm playing with aging on for the first time ever, and have like 20 toddlers right now 😅

But, while I didn't do any aging, I did create a lot of parents and siblings for them. They are all so alone in the world! And when you have a baby you want grandmas and grandpas 😊

Anyway, all your shots are so nice, and so indicative of teenaged life!

Oh geez! Prank day is really funny. I love how even mom and dad got into it!

And you have an Ian in your game! How fun 😊 My main Sims are Ian and Lawrence. Cutest couple ever, but I don't think I've seen an Ian in anyone else's update. (Or a Lawrence for that matter)

I love the monkey around interaction too!! It's so cute

I'm not positive, but I think that two of my adult Sims were offered that option when they were swimming together 🤔

And I don't have Island Living yet, so it wouldn't be from there.

I'm going to have to check again, lol. Maybe it only happens if they are in a playful mood.

The teens are meeting a lot of people, that's good. And going to hang out with new friends that week. Nice 😊

@SiliClone

Ok, I just read the Winterfest update. Lmao, I didn't know that your "Santa Claus" was a vampire. Or I knew but forgot. And then he ate all the food 😅

Why in heaven's name were Caleb's parents drinking the plasma! 😮😅

And too funny that no one would socialize with Lilith. She's Caleb's sister, right?

Ahhh ha! I'm at the update where Cass got pregnant! A wedding night baby!

Lol, as far as I remember, woohoo is not a whim that I would have gotten when I was pregnant. And if my husband got it, well, he'd have to do an awful lot of favors for me in order for me to agree to that. 😂

I see that Caleb's visit home is not going the best. No food, constant arguing, and a very unfortunate reaction to his vampire news

Which I find to be rather unfair. I mean, he didn't ask for it to happen!!

Looking for more updates...

Ahhh... Found one

Ok, Caleb's parents have come around and are ok with it.

I mean, at least he works hard to be a good vampire!

It's funny that Lilith kept taking pieces of cake! 😂😅 And then not eating them.

I'd think they'd make her sick 🤔

@Paulmarch76

Oh my! He does look like he's about to have twins!

Lol. But, wouldn't it have been fun to see if they were aliens, vampires, or both?

Hmmm, what happened to your Sim when he drank from the infected Sim in Strangerville? 😅

@ldmarko

Ok, I'm seeing and older update, I think, lol (I'm so behind in this thread).

The family is home for a few days. It's cute to see the tots doing everything together, and you Do mean everything 😅

Mine always shoo (non caregiver) adults out of the room to use the potty chair.

And I see my question about the new baby's hair color is not answered yet.

Perhaps later in the thread 😉

Ahhh! Yes! Another update

She got the red hair! And she's so cute! Though she looks a bit mischievous 😅

And holy cow!
    Another baby on the way!

This will be fun 😂

@Smellincoffee

I'm looking at your house moving update.

Tee hee. I love the second picture of the akward hug. It's so funny when that glitch happens.

And Sayyid's whirlwind romance and marriage in the bathroom is hilarious.

The fact that Sabrina died from the sun inside seems quite unfair.

But Rachel's abduction turned her into a mermaid! That seems fun!

But it caused Abigail and Carina to become NPCs. Not as fun.

I lmao when the clerk wouldn't serve her when she was naked. The reactions to them being naked are the best!

I'm glad Donovan got away from Katharine! But poor Don. How did the situation affect him so much? I'm not following that. I don't have the vampire pack, so if it's vampire related I won't know about it.

@sarabeth2984

I'm not sure if I ever commented on the post when Capt Eddie found out about his twins. It was good! But anyway, I'm at the one where he has his grandchildren over, and then they pick up his kids to do some vampire training.

Lol, it's funny that all those kids are so close in age. I might be confusing things, or missed something, but I thought that Eddie was estranged from his grandchildren.

Anyway, it looks like a nice visit for everyone.

@simlish1

Kalani is sooo cute as a child. I love her hair! I don't have it. Is it from Island Living?

Hailia is adorable ❤️

@Steamvarius

Roddy's club seems to be doing well! It's great that he has good friends that understand him

It's so cute that Benjamin calls Shine his "fair maiden" I don't know too many real life husbands who do that!

The scenes where everyone greets Hamish are cute. Where did you get that name?

He is really cute as a toddler!

@DeafSimmer

I'm trying to get all of your updates together, in order, in my mind, lol.

Right now I'm just seeing the Rivodors adopting Lamia. I'm glad she's with them.

I hope she starts talking at some point. It sounds like she's suffered some trauma.

And somewhere I missed the fact that Katrina Caliente died.

Celestia is sounding desperate. Hopefully there are more updates....

Ok, I found one!

It starts with Luna asking for an explanation of everything that's going on.

Now, I did read a post of yours on Tumblr and Luna and Discord had run into the gang, and been threatened and physically assaulted. So, I'm wondering if this is what happened after that?

But, I also can't tell for sure if Celestia actually told her everything 🤔 because then it says that Celestia told Luna that she can handle things on her own, and she won't let anything happen to her.

And then ... my goodness! Did that proposal happen autonomously? 😳 What horrible timing!! I can see why she rejected him. I wonder if the relationship will change now?

@Morkovka

Tee hee hee

Alexander and Sibylla's wedding is so beautiful and stylish! Such a happy occasion!

Until the ring 😅😂🙄

I swear, MCCC might be worth the risk just because you can banish that ring to the Netherworlds where it belongs!

@RedDestiny92

Your Sims "from memory" are cool looking!

Using story mode was a good idea. Did you get extra starting money?

It will be funny to see if they follow their Sims 2 scripted lives. Let us know if the first born is a boy 😊

Ahhh, another update. This seems to be all about pre-mades!

My eyes aren't quite good enough to see the pictures really clear if I'm not on my computer. So, you're going to have to confirm for me..

Mortimer and Bella first, right? Alexander wondering why Bella is there? (That's the part that confuses me) Is that Cassandra standing next to Bella? And Bella doesn't want to have another baby (I can't say that I blame her 😅)

Then Bob and Eliza Pancakes are obvious 😊 Oh Bob, get yourself together man!!😅

Then last, Wolfgang? And ?? Not sure at all. It should be fun though!

@jpdrpepgirl

Oh my gosh! What bad luck! 😮 Funny 😅 but still bad luck!

I hope they still count for the challenge. I've never done it

@DoloresGrey

Ok, I'm at another update about the babies.

Celia is born, but still red 🤔 Boy is she cute as a child! I adore that hairstyle. I struggle to not put it on every little girl in my game 😅. As a teen, well ... she's not quite as cute 😂 But the cats are!
    SqxdF0m.png

• AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited August 2019
    @AlwaysAsking
    Happy birthday! I hope that the weather is great.
    Your simself and her husband were adorable. The closest thing I had to simself was Agnessa, we share the same coloring and traits (bookworm, clumsy and cat lover), but I never felt any real connection to her. There are others I am way more fond of.
    I haven´t magaged to check out your Strangerville story yet, but I´ll do it after I finish posting this update.
    List of Alexandre´s and Antoniette´s kids, from oldest to youngest: Alexey, triplets Andrey, Angelique and Adelaide (plus Antony, who started out as Andrey´s clone but is now very much his own person), Aelin, Aedion, Adaline and not-twins Aerion and Aria (Aerion is technically older, but Aria picked up all her toddler skills really fast. They maxed everything the same day, so I aged them up together.)
    Orange went through some emotional distress in this update, but he was able to make things right in the end.
    Some vampires just can´t say "no" to the human food :D Caleb used to eat human food all the time as a vampire. I didn´t bother to stop him most of the time, because it didn´make him sick and being a foodie, he enjoyed the taste of excellent quality food.
    I have no idea how long J´s had this job, since I am rarely at San Myshuno and when I do, I am usually playing Aelin, who has a full-time job, four kids and no time for sightseeing.
    This fruit is called mermadic kelp. You can find it from the cave at Sulani like Orange did or buy it from reward store, it works exactly like I said. The transformation was really underwhelming. He went swimming after eating the kelp and just had a tail out of sudden and his hygene need had been replaced with hydration need. I prefer the vampire transformation, it´s lot more dramatic.

Orange continued his struggle to make the ends meet. All his low-quality home appliances started to break at once. At first, the toilet d5VpdmX.png
    and at the same day, the shower MyLFnaY.png
    I took him to bar to cheer him up, because he didn´t enjoy having to fix all that stuff. Why do sims insist hanging out at bathroom when there are perfectly good chairs and tables just few feet away ? QHDamdG.png
    Whatever evil force that had put Victor Feng into that hideous outfit also got his son Luke and Pierce Delgato. urFXbhv.png
    Orange made grilled cheese for the first time 6hI9hzu.png (he is now on level 3 at cooking and has managed to get there without setting himself on fire even once. I am proud of him)

Orange visited an adult club. It was hilarious, but posting most of the pics of his time there would get me kicked out of the forum, because it was clothing optional, so pretty much everyone was naked. Just imagine twenty or so naked people, dancing and chatting, and in the middle of it, no other than Judith Ward, fully clothed, handing out autographs left and right.
    This guy looked like he is going to need therapy afterwards TVCG5cF.png
    Cassandra Goth walked in, saw all those naked people and went to get a drink. e7SKW8C.png (She finished it at one draft and got naked)
    Orange continued his track record of questionable life choices with not only hooking up with Cesare, but also getting back together with him QqBN8Jx.png (bonus:how odd it looks to kiss someone who has no reflection)

He went over to Fiametta´s house the next day to confess his sins and got slapped by her gbmqJSB.png
    On the plus side, Sol liked him xXZYVAc.png
    Orange felt bad about cheating on Fiametta (with her brother, who was enjoying the show. Fiametta would never slap him), so he gave her a gift to make it up for her FYVLLbX.png
    She forgave him. Together with Cesare, they came to a descision about their relationship that pleased all concerned parties.
    Orange petted Sol, while his boyfriend and girlfriend - who totally didn´t kiss several times when he wasn't looking - recited love poetry to each other. Nothing to see here5bJ3spQ.png

After such day, Orange needed to disburden his heart. As he was too poor to afford chair and table, he was forced to search around the island for some time before he found a place to sit down CvWtPFb.png
    "Dear diary. Few days ago I got unwittingly turned into a merman. I love my new powers, but now I can never go home again. Also, I am dating two vampires, who I know are more in love with each other than they are with me."
    h7fAyC3.png
    "My life is a disaster."
    An angsty guitar solo ggZSyxF.png

In the end, Orange chose to stay at Sulani, instead of returning to Del Sol Valley and his old life. No matter how much he loved both Cesare and Fiametta, his heart belonged to the ocean now, he was happier there than he had ever been before a1zIqUn.png

With some luck and hard work, he was able to afford a house, just in time for the winter. It may have lacked wallpaper and most of the furniture, but it had walls and a roof. So it was progress A1icfPX.png

Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey Y'all!
    Well I have some updates my Strangerville Mystery Story. Lets just say it was...interesting...

The Exploits of Team Strangerville

I went back to visit Griffin and Pals in Strangerville. I have been wanting to finish this story because I have other plans I would to start. Its been over two weeks in game and I don't want to waste this spring season

It took them FOREVER to find all the spores samples, get the spore filters, vaccines, and hazmat suits assembled.
    lks6N5I.png
    Meanwhile More Shenanigans
    Former Pollination Technician #3 and astronaut Clint Fontenot gets abducted for the third time! (No babies)
    dTUnBX0.png
    GFrU5fZ.png
    Bjorn Bjergsen's clone Bjornsquared Bjergsen kicks a bizarre plant
    hnJGyyP.png
    One of the Bjorns is grossed out by the vines coming out of the plumbing. Constantly coming out of the plumbing. Bathtub, sinks, toilets, Constantly lol!
    46Aj4g2.png
    Even vampire Scientist Griffin is grossed out (he's in pool gear, he and his girlfriend Agnes were on a date)
    56YXThg.png
    Agnes complains to Griffin about the situation. She was ready to finish this mission and go home. She missed her son Skyler. Griffin missed his daughter Lissette
    MXSvHAj.png
    Griffin decides to get his rear in gear and vaccinated all his team members. He managed to convince them to join.
    9y0cS4a.png
    QdTSMBK.png
    YWlJffh.png
    The Team is Assembled. Everybody is loaded up with vaccines, needs filled, and equipment. Its GO TIME!!
    yoQcJx0.png
    QxjqFBD.png
    W8wHa9h.png
    Getting ready to battle
    DlscTRZ.png
    The fight with the mother plant was going well. A few people were down but still holding strong.
    Her needs bar was nearly finished....
    v8hvPuO.png

Then my game glitched.

They were just stuck there doing nothing. A few were stuck in loop animations. A few stood there with arms outstretched in a "T" I tried resetting stuck sims. I tried filling needs. Anything and everything. Only Griffin and Bjorn were left fighting actively.
    Meanwhile Mother was thrashing around doing ALL kinds of damage. I was cussing. Lots of plums were shouted at my laptop
    Here are some random screenshots
    cfuI6Z1.png
    HoxIjMh.png
    n5ZOo0i.png
    7e7sk0V.png
    That was Griffin's last view
    srMuI6g.png
    So was this.
    ni1D4Nl.png

At this point I literally Rage Quit.
    BTW. I did this twice in a row. Same outcome.

Vincent, Griffin's alien half-brother, took his urn home and to stay with his orphaned niece Lissette.

ni1D4Nl.png

I gave up this adventure with this group. Everyone went home.
    Agnes reunites with her dad Neil and son Skyler in Windenberg
    Zq4SLrF.png
    eAF866e.png

Bjorn invites his clone Bjornsquared to move in with him, Clara, and the kids. The Bjorns are having a really hard time with Griffin's death. I forgot I had set Griffin as Bjorn's dad in CAS. So his death was a double whammy pun intended.

Clint goes home to Caldera Camp in Sulani. He greets his wife, Rachel
    BmanWt5.png
    Cuddles their baby Grace
    wwOx9FV.png
    Then ages her up into an adorable toddler!
    44j8ult.png
    2MjKgpr.png

Vincent, (Clint is also his uncle) moves in with his famous movie star mom, Vivienne Fontenot. She is also an alien in disguise. Vivienne is best friends with Judith Ward. Vivienne moved in as Judith was getting lonely
    os5td71.png
    vN7mp6c.png

Ok so what about Lissette?
    ni1D4Nl.png
    Not gonna lie. I was upset at this point. Griffin is one of my favorite sims. I CHEATED AND I HAVE NO SHAME

So with the magical mystical powers of the Master Command Console..
    Lisette has got her dad back
    cka7gjO.png

Griffin heads off to Agnes' house.
    He asks her if she and Skyler would like to move in
    nn3gCMi.png
    She says yes!
    3VFQOre.png

A short trip to his sons' the Bjorns house. The OG Bjorn has been getting whims to ask Griffin to turn him into a vampire. So has Griffin.
    Hey son, how would you like the ability to fly around as a bat too?
    NiZavKH.png
    Sure!!
    iSW79TS.png
    nHFVLge.png
    Oow3iEJ.png
    Meanwhile Clara and Bjornsquared have a friendly conversation
    IHCdI7Q.png
    Lisette chats with Elsa (the younger daughter I think)
    RsCCdRY.png

It was weird because, Griffin is listed as the Hero of Strangerville having defeated the Motherplant in his aspirations??? I don't know why? Once I left the lot I couldn't re-enter it, but there are spores all over the place, and the bizarre plants are still as giant and pulsating as ever, vines coming out of plumbing in all the houses. I repaired the game etc. Nothing is working.

I think I will repeat this venture with some random sims made in CAS to try. For game continuity, lets say Team Strangerville pulls out of their mission, recover dead and wounded. Then OG Bjorn notifies his superiors in covert operations. A crack team of 8 military and covert personnel will enter the lab to dispose of the wounded entity. Meanwhile the surrounding country and town are deemed too toxic to live. The town is completely evacuated and environmental clean up is underway (i.e. I evicted all the townies from their homes because the place is unplayable at this point.) I don't think I will post this story line but I will post some random fun screenshots as they happen on occasion. Wish me luck.
    @AlwaysAsking Lilith threw up for all the rest of the party... still she tried and tried again to eat that cake... she doesn't know when to give up. think she takes after her parents, they did the same with the plasma drink.

So, now that everything is settled with his parents and he has his regained humanity, Caleb is quite fine with being a vampire and all, so i gave him back a more vampy look (the one I did for him when I started to play his household)
    XzIjETr.png
    and, he's living the life he always wanted... in a quiet place, doing flower arrangements...
    6XMHY7A.png
    and admiring them as a new possession...
    yxgguEa.png
    taking care of his flowers...
    aQywlQJ.png
    zB0uKbI.png
    doing the laundry...
    qWpjMn3.png
    and feeding the birds...
    9o1cDmg.png
    he's living the life of a retired man, and he likes it (as a teen all he used to do was watching tv and doing the homeworks)
    and he quite like Forgotten Hollow because Cass loves to live here... and he loves to be with her...
    dGj7yIG.png
    ORZfLAy.png
    mWbE2FH.png
    Of course, a rebellious life like the one he choosed for himself doesn't come without dangers...
    x4ZSKdM.png
    yZZjQYj.png
    Don't be fooled though, because this dumb face here is the second most powerful vampire I have in game, he's second only to Vlad...
    wr1h7m8.png
    he left Lilith to eat dust as soon as I removed the tv from his life.. he can now manipulate emotions and life spirit...
    Lilith is still the only reason we can pay the bills though...
    F3n4qH4.png
    Who doesn't love flying kittens?
    yS0PfH9.png

Anyway, since Cass developed a severe dayphobia, she sleeps by day...
    Gs1xeRW.png
    and he's spending his time reading parenting books while waiting for the night..
    SpS2OZa.png
    mvXbDcM.png
    then at night, they can be together...
    N88goto.png
    so, since we are working on the soulmate aspiration with both of them, now... I took them on a date at the mansion...
    I5R3n00.png
    with ghosts, and knights... nothing unusual for us...
    Cass played a serenade for him...
    MVYinxl.png
    CWOWkUa.png
    and he used his vampire power, to detect a bush...
    g0SOQ9G.png
    "'cause, yeah... we haven't done it into a bush, yet..."
    KMFRvs7.png
    I never had a couple like this before.... never.

and this is Lucolas... still very much into Lord of the Rings and such...
    U3z84lB.png
    Cass made friend with Bernard... being a former ghost maybe helped her to break the ice with him...
    LSRJO1B.png
    and Caleb joined her...
    EiXsiQZ.png
    Just to try and flirt with him but failing at it... this is the first time he fails a flirt!!
    xOdmJ7V.png
    then Bernard tried to be funny but Caleb doesn't like ghost stuff...
    ka0AoLN.png
    what he really likes lately is giving roses...
    W9Ehu4h.png
    and Cass is looking at him like...
    1fdZz5A.png
    "you're embarrassing yourself, just stop it..."
    OCXAQK5.png
    3hBzgUj.png
    "now don't say I didn't tell you!"
    So he went back to flirt with someone who doesn't turn him down.
    OJVfkw3.png
    @sarabeth2984 I have like 50 death flowers at this point... i can make ambrosia for everyone without cheating!!
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    I made my simself and sim-pets yesterday. She is kinda boring. She works in the science lab (I work in a lab too) then goes home to her dogs Rugby and Odie and plays Sims Forever on her laptop
    k6xP2Q8.png
    VhFYl7X.png
    Her dogs are really cute though
    Odie (as in Odin, my nephew had to name him) the Chihuahua
    Odie is hyper and very intelligent
    tMSPyBN.png
    Rugby (Rugby in real life is a rescue -pug/dachsund mix). He is actually very short, only 5 inches off the ground, but he's muscular and built like a semi truck. He's nearly 40lbs. He's so ugly he's cute.
    IeNIZt8.png
    Rugby is very loving but not very bright. After an intense 6 week training with both of them, Odie mastered most commands almost immediately. Rugby only learned Sit and Come. My dog trainer Richard told me he had reached his maximum potential. I ask him if he was calling my dog stupid? He said "Yes." Oh well

My simself moves into her first house. Not 5 minutes later, the evil vampire Kat Cave shows up at the door. She's been over nearly every night. I checked her relationships in her household and it turns out they are all in the red. Everybody picks on her. I kinda feel sorry for her.
    skvM5Bb.png
    7vISMOM.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,776 Member
    edited August 2019

@Ellupelluellu

I don't think that your plan is silly at all. I really love it! It's going to be like all of the families are premades, and have a nice history, and storyline, but for once you don't have to use the premades!

It sounds like it's going to take a long time to do, but I think it's definitely going to be worth it. 😊

I don't use any cc or mods so I do not real knowledgeable about MCCC. But is that how you are putting your Sims on hiatus? I guess I am asking what do you mean by that?

I like how you have many challenges for the stories. That's a cute goal, collecting and growing all the plants without cheating. It does get to be too tempting to cheat all the time. And I never used to do it ever, LOL, but now I am taking so many screenshots that I spend more time setting up pictures, than I do actually playing in two of my 3 saves. And in those cases I use that shift/make happy cheat way too often.

Lastly, I absolutely love the results of your club test. The ghost is out as Darth Vader this time, perfect! and your lady showed up in costume too! The club completely works!

I use MCCC for story progression for unplayed households :) (PLUS for nuking some annoying autonomy things!)
    Atm I have no use for it, as all my important families are marked as "played" , but when I finally start the actual legacy, I will be playing one household only, and it is nice to see how those other households, then marked as unplayed, have a life of their own without me directing them :)
    Also, as a legacy, I believe Milla and Mikael will have more than one kid, but I have to play only one houshold, so those siblings will be living at their own after they grow up. They will have their spouses and kids (or not, not everyone have big family). Without MCCC , they would only age along, but that's it. With MCCC they do more than just aging.

By making it (legacy save) on hiatus , it is only because for some reason, what I now have forgotten, I skipped July patch, I was going to update my game with August patch , but one mod ( I have only 7 actual mods, rest just regular CC like hairs and stuff) , unfotunatelly was broken after update. Important one for me. I can "survive" without it, but as the modder is still active, just busy at IRL, I decided to wait a bit.
    Also, I have bought parenthood and CL, those are pending as well, as I cannot install those without also installing the patches :D And as Milla is at the point , finally get married and have kids, I rather wait , at least for the next patch what is soon enough, if the mod won't be updated I simply tweak all the clubs I have. As I want that Parenthood installed before they are actually parents :P That is why I got the idea of playing the sims they were friends with , to make them as my own "premades" :)

And for me waiting isn't that big deal, as I am TS2 player mainly, everytime I have lots of free time to play I play that (long loadings as I have ridiculous amount of CC) , I play TS4 , when I do not have much time, as it loads so fast that I can play a lot of it with only an hour or two of time to be at computer :)

Sorry for long text, english is not my native language, so I hope my answer makes even bit sence :D

EDIT: Happy Birthday!! :)

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    So I was asked to come help in at work for a few hours and just before time was finished my husband comes to tell me the computer went the way of our old laptops..dead corrupted where files were copied was too so I can't really move anything over everything wiped clean. So of course I'll just tell you what I had been working on as you'll never see it.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top