Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Things accelerated since the last few hours.

Both Wesley and Brandy had a wonderful time sitting on a bench beside a pond, they quickly ended up in heat and didn't take them long to head home for some fun. A day later and Sandra left the house to the local bar again to find the perfect man to spend some time with, she found one right as she left the pub itself and they chatted outside. She is unaware that Keegan Moser is married and has children of his own, but she doesn't care about that or interfering in that marriage.

After almost 15 game years of waiting since before Wesley started developing inside Sandra, Sandra had to relieve that pent up urge with Keegan. Sandra checked for a pregnancy which was confirmed and wasn't surprised about the result either considering how great the experience was. Sandra couldn't be happier to have another one on the way into the household, not knowing the gender or how many at this early stage. However while Wesley barely brought any morning sickness for Sandra, her second is proving to be a lot worse on her as she violently threw up a few times before settling over the next few weeks. Sandra oddly feels more centered and relaxed than she has in years, finally things are quiet again.

Wesley is also delighted that he is going to have a half-sister as well, it gives him an early step towards the idea of what a parent is like. Brandy is also just as curious to know and very supportive of Sandra, although the young couple are engaged to be married when they were out at the lake enjoying themselves on the bench, they haven't set a date on when or where it will happen, but they are more interested in completing their schooling before deciding on any life changing direction. The two of them want to take it slow and let the relationship build over time and looking after Sandra's kid or kids is a bonus so they gain experience ahead of any possible children of their own.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Caleb came back at 8 in the morning really drunk... and Lilith was already feeling bad...
    E1UHEe0.png
    This was a nightmare for me, keeping them both alive while taking care of the cat too.. 'cause they could die with the mod I use...
    It was worse for Caleb than for Lilith, who went on her last jog under the sun, while Caleb had also to deal with the hangover from the night before:
    kyRFFlM.png
    eGvU18z.png
    then Cassandra came to visit and she was still feeling sad for breaking up with Wolfgang...
    JgEuI3v.png
    he tried to cheer her up despite feeling so bad himself, but failed, so she went to cry in his bedroom:
    cLuQp8x.png
    Pna7xUh.png
    TOSHSfG.png
    Lilith wanted ice cream so Caleb did it, her last ice cream and she didn't even enjoy it..
    MwZ4cse.png
    Miss Hell passed by to do the dishes and chat with Raj who thinks he's a sexy cowboy...
    McCJTJ1.png
    Ipl8Aeo.png
    then Caleb flirted with her again but refused her flirt again, 'cause apparently he's dumb like this:
    k0Gyyar.png
    7BtvARp.png
    Cass was here again, and they had a miserable chat in the bathroom, and then a miserable chat in the kitchen.. but it doesn't matter how bad they feel, a romantic interaction never fails between them:
    Qj25lZB.png
    7P1yiRC.png
    EX9Z0DW.png
    and she was here when Caleb turned, that wasn't my plan.. but whatever...
    MaTEAxn.png
    Caleb got bad his grey eyes now, and they're starting from the beginning, 'cause I cheated away all their xp
    PWgcBZf.jpg
    3jgMY2x.jpg
    I fixed the aspirations too later.
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @Morkovka I love Freya! She is adorable. Hopefully she will be lucky in love soon
  • Options
    @Siliclone Poor Caleb and Lilith! They looked so uncomfortable during their transition. Hopefully they will enjoy living as vampires. I love how Caleb, Lilith, and Cassandra look in you stories!
  • Options
    Hello All! I loved following up on everyone's stories today!!
    Things have been heating up for the Fontenot family
    First off, I will give you a little backstory to Rachel. Rachel was born and raised in Oasis Springs and is the oldest child of Franklin and Julianne Beauchamp. She has a twin sister, Rebecca, and a teenage brother Rocky. Rachel was and is a complete tom boy and loves exploring nature. She knew she was destined for a career in nature. Years of studying in high school paid off and she was able to get a scholarship to Willow Creek University. However, during the night of her 18th birthday, she was abducted and “pollinated” by aliens. When she found herself pregnant, her mother became absolutely livid and kicked her out of the house. Julianne and Rachel have always had a tumultuous relationship. Her father was a little more understanding and gave her a small inheritance from her deceased grandmother. Rachel was able to use this money to buy a pokey but cute shotgun house at Cabana Crick corner. She gave birth to her son Gunner and raised him there.
    6akbMbS.png
    As all college kids of course, you take any part time job and small time gig to get by, which she did. She finally graduated with a degree, and got a job working in conservation. As we know, several years later she later she met Clint, the pollinator and father of Gunner.
    HwnT8YH.png
    lqSwROC.png
    They eventually hit it off and became a couple, having a second child, baby Grace.
    3XYa6IF.png
    A few weeks after their wedding, the family is happily settling back in their home in Willow Creek. The house is a little tight but doable. One afternoon, Rachel gets a call from her teenage brother, Rocky. Their parents were fighting. Julianne has been having a torrid love affair with Marcus Flex for several years.
    7ePcK02.png
    Franklin came home from work early and caught them canoodling the kitchen! He was upset
    Th5H01y.png
    Y9Qq8Lh.png
    962DDG0.png
    Rachel rushes over to try to help keep the peace. Marcus begs Julianne to divorce Frank. They've been in love for years, Frank was never able to satisfy her like he can!!
    ctOQSqP.png'
    I love the look on Rachel's face. Rachel is like "Ew, I didn't need to hear that"

Julianne divorces Frank right in front of everyone! OMG Mom!
    Ydlmmnx.png

Frank takes a step too far and slaps Julianne.
    JQROVNG.png

Marcus stands up for Julianne.
    W9K9CUw.png"

Rachel tries to mediate again. "Dad you gotta accept the inevitable, your marriage has been on the rocks for years!"
    spUk0Dd.png

Calling Clint to break the news
    EZwDxJA.png

Sister Rebecca comes over to visit.
    RNPDsyZ.png

Rachel tells Rebecca about their parents divorce.

5RdIRfl.png
    uy2qry2.png

Dad and Rocky are staying in a hotel for the time being. They are moving in with the Fontenots. Its gonna be tight, with 3 adults, a moody teenager, young child, newborn, and a large dog. Time to move!!

On a plus side. Here's some lovely views from work
    eYpLgup.png
    OJH5gxA.png
    RUtX6AR.png

Coming tomorrow. Finding the perfect home!
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Okay, a quick update, then tomorrow I'll try to get back around to comment.

Alexander Goth and Ivy Andreas present, the perils of dating with a large family.

"Seriously, Alex? We're going to have drinks with my brother in a raccoon suit? Also that rando stole my drink!"
    kkjAw8v.png

"And, there's my twin. Did I mention my family wears costumes to nightclubs? That's normal, right?"
    aBO31rt.png

"Come on sis, you're killing the vibe here."
    tEhpUPK.png

"Quick while we're alone!"
    "I wasn't ready!"
    ZCotJH4.png

"So this guy...?"
    'Yep, my brother Erick."
    zJOcJvV.png

"Oh what the heck. How many of your siblings are watching now?"
    "Oddly none, just a random guy from Brindleton Bay."
    (Superllama is her brother, though, and he did turn around after the picture was taken.)
    WSBkF2v.png

"You know, this is where I saw the ghost disappear earlier..."
    "Don't bring my dead stepfather into this."
    kuBTDUy.png

"See, I told you the bush wasn't haunted."
    "I dunno, I'm pretty sure I heard a moan or two."
    ZWs4a5P.png

That's all, for now...
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984 Thanks. I didn't touch their genetics, just fixed Caleb's eyes a bit because they are bugged in the game... for him is mostly his hair mesh edit, totally changes his face shape.
    I dressed Cass as Wednesday Addams once:
    DqCqnpA.jpg
    CJhUoaE.jpg
    Mostly I try to stay in canon with how they're dressed on the game to begin with when I give makeovers, Morgan, Candy, Caleb and Lilith under the spoiler:
    l53k3SH.jpg
    W1mTzRn.jpg
    GRR8EVj.jpg
    hcJEzCb.jpg
    I can't guarantee Caleb will be happy as a vampire though, he never is in my hands.. because I refuse to use plasma fruits and packs.

@Daephene wow Alex looks a lot like his father... it's good to see him happy, I always forget he exists in my game...
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @Daephene It's very funny with all the disguised relatives following them :D
  • Options
    After becoming full vampires, we went to see Vlad, and while Lilith asked him why she was turned, Caleb had to deal with the army of cats that came outside to "welcome" us:
    9FnwMyr.png
    Vlad has 6 cats, they all have different traits apart from one that all of them share... they're all territorial.
    Vlad agreed to train Lilith but refused Caleb, who was still dealing with the cats:
    TPU73xL.png
    5UH6u8d.png
    "so... if you think she's so out of control, why did you turn her?!"
    8nPmRr5.png
    "dunno... I don't always have an explanation for the things I do... I was the only vampire left, kinda boring. Look, she's building a coven so I need you to go and turn more people than her, I can't do it, 'cause I can't stand people."
    HB554KK.png
    Caleb had to ask his Master for training, and their relatioship took a strange turn... she insulted him, then he insulted her back, only to compliment her right after, and then she yelled at him... the only sure thing is that she likes to have him in her total power:
    s8per05.png
    5XWKJpl.png

Then I switched to Miss Hell again, she has yet to become a Master Vampire so we had to skill up a bit... and she was feeling thirsty so first thing she went to the stand to grab something to drink:
    jQD9L0E.png
    meanwhile, Clement frost was passing by, merrily minding his own business..
    6nwdZwG.png
    and, on a whim, she turned him into a vampire... because why not?!
    tyNiE9P.png
    1CtMpLq.png
    then we met Max, who was rude and deserved punishment:
    7NM8Oou.png
    MsmeqSx.png
    QpoCEKI.png
    Later she called the rest of the coven to give them training, but they turned right in front of her and were too much in a bad mood for that:
    3vpZnP1.png
    so she called Caleb too...
    nwTEOMB.png
    who wasn't quite so sure about this...
    qaPRGmA.png
    and spent the rest of the night causing troubles:
    xYNnzqk.png
    ir7Y8rG.png
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @SiliClone NOOOOO! Not Father Winter! Whyyyyyy? That woman is pure evil :'(
  • Options
    Morkovka wrote: »
    @SiliClone NOOOOO! Not Father Winter! Whyyyyyy? That woman is pure evil :'(

She has the Evil trait, the Hates Children trait and public enemy aspiration, so it totally looked fitting for her to do it.
  • Options
    loutredorloutredor Posts: 404 Member
    @SiliClone I love your storyline! Your sims look so alive! (pun intended) Only now do I realize Caleb and Cassandra look like they were made for each other...
    And your pictures look good too. They make me want top play irrepressibly. You're an inspiration! :D
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    @Daephene thank you!
    @AlwaysAsking Yeah, I did move a little fast with them, but to be fair, Parker and Raina have been dating pretty much since the day they aged up to teens.
    Anyway, here's today's update:

Brooklynn decided to become a freelance writer. Here's her chatting with her first client.
    ZBxqWY9.png

Eating breakfast on the morning of Parker's wedding
    U8nZ75M.png

Wedding time! They had it at this really nice wedding chapel I got from the gallery
    PrTHaqj.png
    Kvt6lTx.png
    TnOpp9v.png
    ZSBdaVi.png

Everyone (except Avery) actually sat down to watch the ceremony! (There are a couple of randoms there but it's fine)
    zwqeQx1.png

Taking the first slice. Raina looks like she's sticking the fork through Parker's lip.
    lwsO8m6.png

Parker chatting with Phoebe and Brooklynn
    FvzvBpZ.png

I put a photo studio on the lot so I could have wedding pictures to hang up in their house
    twtjRxp.png

They celebrated when they got home with some woohoo
    HgScsjI.png

Raina's pregnant! (I didn't get a picture of her telling him because she was sitting on the toilet and he was in the bathtub)
    0VoLDV9.png

I didn't realize that this would be Parker's work uniform when I made him join the athlete career (he started at level 3 because he had an A in school)
    EYuVqIW.png

Oh, and Salem aged up to an adult cat
    Owz0NHF.png

Parker playing video games while not facing the tv, as usual
    gJ6k0IH.png

Parker actually got promoted on his first day at work, so now he doesn't wear that weird llama costume anymore
    ETxg07p.png

Later, everyone went to the romance festival for a bit. Brooklynn's unflirty so she was more interested in playing with sparklers than romance
    UweRHCq.png

Parker ran into Cindy while at the festival. Also, she's an elder now.
    sFGCC2V.png

The next day, Raina had the baby! It's a baby boy and his name is Aiden.
    4LGOA60.png
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Winterfest will certainly be a bit more "exciting". @SiliClone

I agree with comments above - your sims look so beautiful , Candy looks the best I have seen anyone make her look- the skins you use are lovely (I love the chest hair for Wolfgang too).

@Daephene Your Alexander Goth is amazing - did he age up that way or did you edit him? He is always majorly ugly in my game - he looks somewhat like Bella had an affair with Lurch from the Adams Family. I had such high hopes for him as Cassandra is lovely (despite the bad hairdo) and no one can deny that Bella is beautiful and I think Mortimer is handsome. Your Alexander is how I imagine he should look.

@sarabeth2984 I loved the little story with Marcus Flex. The face Rachel made when he talks about satisfying the mother is hysterical. I also quite enjoyed what Marcus did when Frank slaps his wife. He looked so terrified.

Thankyou all for your sympathy on Alana's loss of Sammi. It was only after it happened that I remembered Alana was a vet and she actually had the machine for making treats in the house and I could have aged sammi down or given him Ambrosia. I just got so sad he had become an elder that I didn't think about my options clearly. The good thing is I will remember for Rainbow. It is ironic that the two treats are best sellers at her clinic so she has managed to save many pets all over her world and failed to do so for her own.
  • Options
    @loutredor I take no credits for Caleb and Cass... MCCC did it on one of my saves, ad they were so in love every time I saw them, i just jumped on the train.
    @Becka28 thanks!

So, back to the Vatores, they need to skill up a bit, too...
    Lilith was searching for information about vampires before going to work, while Caleb was researching the plants...
    V5zoUeI.png
    6hrt4Tz.png
    She quickly ranked up and got back some of her original powers...
    Then Caleb was thirsty, and Danny was at the door to workout... so he invited him in...
    YKf44J7.png
    ATorla5.png
    random pic of the cat (her name is Hatshepsut btw)
    they talked a bit, but Caleb wasn't feeling comfortable about drinking from him without permission, so he sent him home...
    4c9Og6L.png
    and called the only person he could call for this...
    llqBFu4.png
    RYlkl1v.png
    she already knows, so he doesn't have to give explanations, so after complaining about sunlight and brooding about being a vampire, he asked her for a drink...
    0VDO0yk.png
    WugJLtU.png
    and she said yes.
    7cn9OvP.png
    and kissed him right after he had drank from her (twice) 'cause she's a Goth and she's weird like that:
    kEZD3P5.png
    he cooked a pie for her afterwards:
    ELXXB1D.png
    NiL0waX.png
    btw he found her very tasty:
    RaNLp4v.jpg
    Now, Lilith has to complete her aspiration and I never did it... so I took some more trailer vampires from the gallery, humanized them and added to the world, let's hope to find them. I had already done more than half of Caleb's aspiration before humanizing him, and apparently the game counted the day he didn't drink without permission even while he was human, so his aspiration completed the moment I changed it and I can't reset it... this is going to make things a bit easier for him.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Sandra had her baby girl. The Girl's name is Karen and she isn't as interested at learning everything like her half-brother Wesley was. Karen seems to be taking after Brandy more that Sandra though. Brandy spent a lot of time with Karen when she was a baby, feeding her from the bottle, singing to her, cuddling her, even sleeping in her arm a few times. Sandra was already convinced Brandy is good for the family but watching Brandy with her baby it warms Sandra's heart to see that. Brandy is now convinced that she wants to be married and have kids with Wesley.

Sandra is most proud of her daughter as well, while she is learning at an adequate pace, she is ready for her childhood stages no doubt from Sandra's point of view.

Brandy and Wesley have continued to take things slow and haven't moved on from their engagement to each other just yet, but they are crazy for each other now with lots of wild nights of passion with each other. Now both of them have aged up they are talking about the possibility of a marriage, something nice and small, intimate and with immediate family. Sandra of course often wonders if her son will contact his father to be there for the event, which is the last thing she'd want after overhearing their marriage talk.

Brandy doesn't often talk about her parents; Gregory and Maude, but of the things she does mention is that they are delightful people to know, very open and friendly, but that was long ago and she hasn't had much contact over the years either. Still, she wants them there when it happens.

Wesley has finally finished being tutored by Sandra on everything related to writing, he now knows everything she does and with two great writers things are looking good in the household. Naturally Sandra won't leave the house for anything past a strong urge which she is along way from having, but it is like a whisper at this point.

Meanwhile Brandy, Wesley and Sandra have a youth potion waiting, while Sandra has written two books of life about Wesley and Brandy and she is thinking of one for Karen so her legacy lives on for as long as possible.
  • Options
    Miss Hell keeps using voodoo on Caleb every time he's with Cassandra
    sXwxDHL.png
    so he went out to tell her to stop
    9wVBeH3.png
    trd7iA2.png
    "can you just stop trying to sabotage my relationship?!"
    EqbKtsA.png
    Em66hbO.png
    B1PkW7g.png
    SAAWm6F.png
    It didn't go too well, but this guy enjoyed the show:
    JoRMIvt.png
    then it was time for work for him, so he left... a couple of hours later, Lilith came back from work and kept searching for information about vampires until she unlocked the firs tome, since the complete collection disappeared from their bookcase.
    while she was posting updates on her simstagram, because she's a two star celebrity, Raj knocked on the door..
    192cPdz.jpg
    and I fixed his hot weather outfit...
    mMLTVrX.png
    just kidding, I didn't...
    she complimented his style, and interviewed him about it with her magical invisible notepad and pen...
    2r3Rbs8.png
    dDKM5OK.png
    "I'm very curious about this... how do you manage to dress worse than my brother?!"
    later she met with Candy at the club, who kept complaining...
    A3h7yUv.png
    pDh1RNT.png
    so she complained, too...
    aur1qol.png
    I was hoping to find one of the wanna be vampires, but I found Catarina instead, who's always at the club for Caleb's fault...
    0bHBp9S.png
    so we complained with her too, and Caleb joined us after work...
    1PTfvAa.png
    time to tell his best friend what happened...
    81ChNJ2.png
    "So, Cat... do you remember when we used to debate the existence of vampires...?"
    o5UTWSv.png
    "I think they exist.... actually, I think I'm one of them now..."
    and that's the face she made...
    lG1pBNg.png
    while I was busy with Caleb... he walked in!
    G2JrvJS.png
    he's Demetrius, one of the vampires from the trailer... so Lilith went talking to him...
    tPQfk5g.png
    it went well, he was nice, they became friends soon (you can see in the background Caleb jumping on the complaining train)
    EAln2Hx.png
    she offered to turn him, and he said yes! we have our first offspring!!
    6mkY5I1.png
    gEG2xNo.png
    bonus... Cat was drunk...
    ULgohcN.png
    Caleb totally ruined her.. I never met her in a nightclub in any of my saves before.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I've been creating an alien for a few days now. I want her to be my heir's love interest.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @Becka28
    Aphrodite is an educated dog with her own taste in music and violin isn´t cutting it. She adores piano though.

@AlwaysAsking
    Everyone made it through Christmas without more prank gifts, but not because the lack of trying. They really love to cause mischief.

I was first going to talk about the Christmas party, but in the end, I decided to give an overview of stuff that happened chronologically before. I have been referring to Amara´s backstory for ages now, so may as well get it all covered for once.

Windenburg, early winter:
    Late at night, when the children were asleep, Amara Goth was chatting with her sister Anastassia. 52bGdkL.png
    Some time ago, her husband Alexander had returned from work, only to wander off again without a word. There was nothing unusual about that - it had been a long time now since they´d had anything to say to each other. Sometimes she found herself wondering whether or not there had ever really been such time - or they had both just been desperate for something. These times, she wouild always remind herself that she had a beautiful home, all the luxuries she can think of and two wonderful children. What more can a girl who grew up in a tiny cottage with a bitter mother and barely any friends wish for?
    Alexander chose that moment to return, saw Anastassia and immediately went to pick a fight with her. 4i9xDkT.png
    1oGVPj7.png
    As Anastassia was the kind to give back just as much as she was given, things escalated quickly aNxDcCd.png
    d9Z62Xh.png
    tRVAZk6.png
    JdsfqTk.png
    E8xU9pU.png
    (Anastassia won)
    Amara left them to calm her nerves with playing with clay, she hated fighting and hoped that they would quit, now that they had gotten it out of their system. But neither Alexander nor Anastassia had had the last word yet Am6skWX.png
    6cKT5WS.png
    Amara was forced to return to tell them to cut it off, otherwise they were going to wake the children. JdD85jN.png
    Anastassia stormed off to kick a stuffed toy, while Alexander, still furious, turned on Amara. zBy08Fi.png
    He demanded that she must cut off all the contact with Anastassia, Amara had to choose - it was either Anastassia or him.
    C97xOjF.png
    Amara: "You can´t be serious. I don´t care what happened between the two of you all those years ago, she is still my sister. How would you like me to demand that you never see Cassandra again?"
    Alexander: "Don´t bring Cassandra into it. Unlike a certain sister of yours, she is not a self-absorbed, manipulative wh..."
    Amara: "If you say the word, we are through."
    Alexander did.
    uLKggZs.png
    Alexander: "What? You are throwing it all away because a single word?"
    Amara: "I am doing something I should have done ages ago. Our marriage was over the day it started." CbSDezf.png
    (I didn´t notice at which point Anastassia returned, but she was surely enjoying the show)
    Alexander: "Please don´t do that. Forget what I said about Anastassia, we can work it out... Please..."
    Amara couldn´t take it any longer. Years of anger and disappointment were threatening to overthrow her, and Alexander wasn´t going to shut up. The last thing she needed to hear was him begging her to reconsider. She needed to escape. He had always insisted that she must always carry the freeze ray with her, in case she was to be ambushed by a rogue vampire. BGKEkyk.png
    FLrExTt.png
    Anastassia: "It´s gonna be alright. I know a good lawyer, I can give you his number. Come, sit down with me. How are you feeling?"
    NCkYvm9.png
    Amara: "I am... happy. What kind of a person does it make me?"
    Anastassia: "Someone who made a right choice. None of it should have never happened, and would have never happened if our mother had not lied to us. She and Alexander are the ones who need to feel bad, not you. I wish that there was something I could have done."
    Amara: "As soon as you learnt the truth, you came to me. It was me who refused to believe you until it was far too late."
    Anastassia: "None of it needs to matter anymore. There is life after suffering, take my word on it. You will find someone who loves you as you are, just like I found Caleb. I would´ve been lost without him."
    Amara went to bed, but Anastassia stuck around to revel in Alexander´s suffering. Amara was going to survive, and everything that caused him pain was a win in her book. He had brought it upon himself when he had crossed her - her vengeance had been long time coming, but it was sweet.
    Anastassia poured herself a drink laNBubl.png
    and sat down to enjoy it, feeling extremely pleased with herself qqhpYHu.png As she had promised Amara, her lawyer was going to take care of everything. Alexander would be left without a single coin and his reputation even deeper in ruins. Anastassia was a good sister after all.
    As happy as Anastassia was with having finally taken her vengeance on him, a part of her wished that things were still the way they had used to be. Alexander had been sweet once, before the jealousy and madness had gotten to him.

Alexander started the next day in an awful mood. He was tired, hungry, blue of cold from having spent the night frozen on spot and still very angry. He yelled at his son - how dare Mortimer be so cheerful - dSCmYeb.png
    only to be caught by his daughter, who chose this exact moment to wake up zXTChCd.png
    Jocelyn went to wake her mother, since she was not going to trust this evil blue ogre in her daddy´s clothes DBj0bE6.png
    pbi3Zjq.png
    Jocelyn: "Daddy blue and growls? Made Mort sad. Mort never sad." (Mortimer has an outgoing trait and is generally very friendly and cheerful boy, who dotes on Jocelyn)
    Amara: "Don´t worry, honey. Mama is going to deal with it."
    jcytDy2.png
    Amara: "Can you control yourself? You made your son cry and your daughter believes that there is a monster wearing your clothes currently in our house."
    6GjZdbW.png
    Alexander: "The witches take it all! I just can´t do anything right with you, can I?"
    Amara: "This isn´t about me. It is about our children and the example you are showing them."
    05OJGyA.png
    Alexander: "Now you are calling me a bad parent too? All because I snapped one time?"
    Amara: "It wasn´t the first time, or even the tenth. And don´t put words into my mouth, father."
    Alexander: "We promised to forget it."
    Amara: "Well, I can´t anymore. There is such a long list of things you refuse to discuss that it is no wonder that we never talk anymore."
    hOioogo.png
    Alexander: "What do you want to hear?"
    Amara: "Start from the beginning. I don´t know if it is going to change anything, but I deserve to hear the whole story at last."
    Much later, when Mortimer had left for school, Jocelyn for kindergarden, Alexander for work and Amara had managed to stop crying for long enough to think straight, she turned on the computer to write it all down. Maybe that way she could make some sense in it.

Once upon a time, Alexander Goth and Anastassia Rosier were high school sweethearts. They had been good friends since they were children, but as time went by, they started to drift apart. They were just too different - Anastassia was flirty and outgoing, while Alexander was bookish and increasingly jealous of all the new friends she was making. Anastassia started to avoid him, unwilling to deal with his dark moods, but unsure how to tell him that it was not going to work out.
    One day, while coming to visit Anastassia andhearing that she had once again gone out without him, Alexander came across her mother. Agnessa, lonely after the sudden death of her latest husband, offered to keep his company. One thing led to another and they had a short fling. Alexander, feeling terrible about cheating on Anastassia, broke it off soon afterwards and neither of them ever mentioned it again. Alexander thought nothing when Agnessa gave birth to a daughter named Amara later that year - they had been using protection and he wasn´t her only suitor. Anastassia started to spend more time at home to help and raise her baby sister, prompting her and Alexander to rekindle their relationship. When Amara was a toddler, the couple had a baby girl that they called Isobel.
    Not too long after that, Alexander and Anastassia were done for good. She orchestrated for him to find her with another, to make her point clear. Outraged, Alexander declared that he wanted nothing to do with either Anastassia or Isobel, the only time they had ever met afterwards had been at his wedding with Amara.
    Years passed. Anastassia met Caleb Vatore and fell in love with him, eventually going to have two more children. Amara, now a teenager, met Alexander at library, they started talking and soon became a couple . Amara introduced him to her mother, neither showed any hints of knowing each other. Amara became pregnant while still a teenager, Alexander´s response for the news was to propose to her. Despite their large age difference, they were happy, much happier than Alexander had ever been with Anastassia.
    On her wedding day, Amara was called aside by Anastassia, who told her the terrible truth - she was marrying her biological father. Anastassia, curious about Amara´s mysterious father, had tracked down the other man her mother was seeing at the time, who not only did look nothing like Amara, but who also told her about having seen Agnessa with Alexander. Anastassia put two and two together and swore vengeance. Amara didn´t believe her until she overheard her mother and new husband talking to each other in a way that made clear that they knew each other well. The secret came out, Amara and Alexander were both devastated, but there was nothing left to do than live with her choices. It was never the same between them, they stayed together for the sake of their son, barely talking to each other. Unable to deal with his bleak reality, Alexander became erratic, while Amara dealt with her anxiety with endlessly cleaning.

To be continued...
    (Uggh, that was long and depressing. But the worst part is almost over.)
  • Options
    For now i'm gonna put the Matthews household on the side to be played again soon as they are in a good place.

Thinking of starting up one of four choices:

- The Tormen Family (where incest is a problem, specifically with Gerard).
    - The Manning-Keating Family (standard family, 4 kids, one of which is YA and the other 3 are child).
    - Tobias Lancaster and his friend Ryan Jacklin (The fitness freak and the computer geek).
    - Oddball hangouts household (Chris Addison, Jacob Brantson and Laurel Plato. Laurel and Jacob have an ugly dislike for each other).
  • Options
    Hoverael wrote: »
    For now i'm gonna put the Matthews household on the side to be played again soon as they are in a good place.

- The Manning-Keating Family (standard family, 4 kids, one of which is YA and the other 3 are child).
    - Tobias Lancaster and his friend Ryan Jacklin (The fitness freak and the computer geek).
    - Oddball hangouts household (Chris Addison, Jacob Brantson and Laurel Plato. Laurel and Jacob have an ugly dislike for each other).

this.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    SiliClone wrote: »
    Hoverael wrote: »

this.

hahaha! As much as i would love to, it would be a bit too lewd thinking about it some more.

I chose option 3.

8HtiVqv.png

Tobias Lancaster and Ryan Jacklin
    (Teenagers)

Tobias is on a bus with Ryan, and a few bags of clothes. They are looking out at the wonderful looking view of Willow Creek as it all starts moving past at speed.

Tobias looks at Ryan with a half way raised left eye brow. Ryan knowing Tobias as he does, he has something on his mind as Tobias looks back on the countryside.
    "T, whats up man?" as Ryan lightly taps Tobias shoulder with a closed fist. Tobias being Tobias is always full of drive and energy, Tobias looks at Ryan again and his eyes have brightened up. Tobias recounts his last days with his parents Rickie and Edwina before responding "You know what life was like at my parents place! Now i'm looking at all this countryside... All that space to explore--" Before Tobias finished his sentence, Ryan already knew what Tobias was going to say next, as he was thinking moments before Tobias said it: "and all that potential space for exercise". Tobias followed through word for word.

After the bus pulled up at an empty lot, but Tobias and Ryan walked off the bus with their bags. Ryan did not look impressed with this empty field at all.

uiTjKli.png

Just as Ryan was about to say something when Tobias eyes went wide open and his mouth almost hit the floor! There was this stunning girl walking past along the main road, she had blonde platted hair, deep blue eyes, wore a blue and white striped shirt and a blue skirt. At this point Tobias felt like running over and chatting her up, but knowing Ryan would be somewhat displeased, he decided against it.

Ryan decided to snap Tobias out of his dreamy desire for a moment. "HEY, T!" as Tobias snapped out of his trance and shook his head then focused on Ryan. Ryan continued looking somewhat angry "We need to build ourselves at least a shack to live in if nothing else." at the same time Ryan finished his sentence this girl was walking behind Tobias as he smiled at her and she smiled back, almost enjoying the attention before losing eye contact and he wasn't subtle about his interest either as he looked at her from behind.

Tobias properly snapped out of it, he wanted to know who that girl was. Tobias made a suggestion, "I think it's time we went down to the nearby recycling point and see if we can't scrounge up a few wooden boards and a roof for starters and maybe see if there are beds around we can get at?" Ryan nodded in agreement through the suggestion. The two of them and their kit went down to the nearest recycling point and made off with a few good looking plasterboards, a number of roof tiles on a trolley and a few other bits for a roof. A few hours later and they found a lot more stuff than they expected for a small price.

y9F1SwV.png

Tobias and Ryan stood next to each other with their hands on their hips admiring their handy work to get this shack completed and ready for occupancy. With barely anything considered even crude by standards one shouldn't be looking for, they have a place to sleep and call home, even if it is very small and uncomfortable. A proud Ryan remarked "We did a great job here, T. Wanna look inside?".

xC9pB1k.png

Not long after they got settled into this cramped little shack. That girl Tobias was looking at came over with another girl with black hair, purple top and yellow pants. The final member of the welcome group was a boy with yellow hair, a red jumper and brown pants.

Tobias switched on the old charm and started chatting with this group. He finally got to learn that girls name: Summer Holiday, and as quick as he could he exchanged numbers with her. Tobias and Summer are having a great deal of fun in conversation compared to a frustrated looking Travis and a bored looking Liberty wondering when they are getting to chat more.

DxSsT8t.png

xQ039VG.png

Tobias in conversion with Summer, as she mentions something that catches his attention "You won't find me going anywhere near a fast food place, ugh! Fresh veggies and good meat are the way to a good life." as she hints at her active lifestyle. Tobias recognising those qualities in this young woman, much older than he is, Tobias enthused "Nothing quite like drinking a cup of coffee in the morning followed by a light salad topped off with some brisk exercise! Nothing beats the feeling of freshness you have or the buzz you get from it!" As Summer begins to realise they share similarities.

Edit: Spelling errors, changed a sentence and removed an extra picture.
  • Options
    dsYeOKh.jpg
    I hate this guy....
    aewaDeb.png
    and Geeta hates him too...
    4q76GPl.png
    so much, that she pretended she didn't see Lilith...
    4dkGURw.png
    anyway....
    It was mid summer fest (I have no creativity for this sort of things) and we threw a party with their parents and Cassandra..
    first thing Caleb had to do after welcoming Cass was asking her for a drink:
    hB2QoRq.png
    1QCcu34.png
    now, I have risky vampirism turned on in MCCC so there is the chance for every drink they take from people, to infect them (it's very low)
    after drinking, he introduced her to his parents...
    8xd6QH6.png
    yVUV1dG.png
    And they liked her. meanwhile, Lilith discovered that she can't eat anymore without feeling sick:
    y9Ze435.png
    they had a nice afternoon anyway, chatting, dancing and drinking... so for now, he's happy like this (somehow I get the impression that having harmony around him is the think he cares about the most, maybe because he managed to get the mediator trait without any direction from me as a teen)
    Cass sometimes jus kiss him out of nowhere... so they took things on the next level (they've been dating since winter) that i can't show because I have the in game woohoo turned off, and Cass slept here:
    fcMX3Sk.png
    1PFc6tk.png
    mP1HenF.png
    Luckily, he still has someone he can cook for
    DWrfZSX.png
    oMv2UB5.png
    Bonus:
    9SUgZrN.png
    a sexy picture of Raj for your pleasure, that Caleb totally has in his bedroom...
    zVc1A3A.png
    'cause off course, he flirts with him, too.
    fndcqHV.png
    6PLgcSN.png
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited September 2022
    Flirt your way through Strangerville Part 5

Index to other chapters:

When we last saw our Strangerville heroes (J Huntington III, Malcolm Landgraab, Don Lothario, and Penny Pizzazz), J had finally “gotten his groove back,” because their trip to the lab earlier that day, with their shiny new key card in hand, had shown that they were going to need hazmat suits and filtration masks if they wanted to explore the depths of the secret lab.

Flashback image:
    A6zAmgY.png

J just wanted to go home to his amazing boyfriend, Raj Khemlani.

Flashback image:
    1fHrqd3.png

So… if he had to put more heart into his flirting, well, that’s what he’d do. They were all here at the Governor’s request, so he couldn’t just quit and go home. The contamination was spreading everywhere, and it was scary.

1U8BF49.png

They all needed to use their talents to acquire the things they needed to stop the Strangerville contamination from spreading any further. These weird “possessed” people had already been spotted in San Myshuno, and everyone knew they were coming from Strangerville.

Flashback image:
    65bxF0A.png

So, with their fancy clothes back on, the four of them went out again, in search of people who could get hazmat suits and filtration masks for them.

VY2oWdW.png

Malcolm was the brains of the operation, and he figured that the scientists would be able to get them the filtration masks, while the military would be able to get them the hazmat suits. So they set off in search of their prey.

J spotted a scientist just up the street from the Eight Bells Saloon.

pZ3FURu.png

She was quite flattered by his attention, because J is a remarkably handsome man.

X9MlOsw.png

He told her how beautiful she was, and that he thought it was amazing that she could make a lab coat look so good. She blushed, and blinked her eyes at him.

wH5eK7P.png

But when he tried to ask her about filtration masks, she was too overcome to even answer his request. She just stood there, staring at him, looking dazed, until he gave up. He excused himself and went to look for someone else.

OLHMjPB.png

Don Lothario had come upon a young soldier, by the name of Rita. They were conversing nicely, and Rita, like most other women, fell for Don quite rapidly.

VYHHKO1.png

Until he tried his classic, "showing off his muscles" move.

fllcgIT.png

That just made her giggle.

3pPpavu.png

And she went on her way.

So far we have zero filtration masks, and zero hazmat suits.

qmeHqrm.png

While J and Don were not having any luck, Penny spotted a scientist coming around the corner towards the eight bells saloon. He stopped in his tracks when she called to him.

7awVmJR.png

It only takes seconds for Penny to put someone under her spell, and Doctor Hastings was no different.

After she told him how handsome he was, and how all of the lab assistants must be chasing after him constantly, he stared at her, dazzled by her charms and smile.

zklREyN.png

And the whispered request for a few filtration masks was perfectly fine with the good doctor.

r07pEV6.png

He assured her that he would put some aside for her, and told her to leave him a message about where he should put them, so she could pick them up. "Anything you need my dear, give me a call," he said. "You've got my card now, and I'd love to see you again."

oUETjk8.png

So now filtration masks were covered, but they still had no hazmat suits. Malcolm was the leader of the expedition, but he was not in it for his flirting skills, because he really didn't have any.

3jc4vMJ.png

But he was very polite and very friendly, and he asked people for help. He just did it in a friendly, rather than flirty, type manner.

0EX0pch.png

He requested a few spare hazmat suits from Colonel Hutchinson.

2WgmBTn.png

But, he did not get much of a response from the colonel.

QTnw5F2.png

In the meantime, Don did not know that Penny had already secured the filtration masks for them, so he continue to search for a scientist to speak to. He spotted one just down the street from where he had been talking to Rita.

Dr. Harrison was very flattered by his rose and his attention.

FLhUdwD.png

But she could not help him with his request for filtration masks. She told him she was sorry, but she did not know if there were any at the lab, and if there were, she wouldn't know where to find them.

A0typfy.png

She made sure to let him know where he could find her though!

hHpbFA0.png

J also found a soldier to speak to about hazmat suits. They weren't sure how to go about requesting those, because it seemed as though the soldiers would not know where they were, but the officers would be unwilling to give them away. That’s why they were trying both angles.

RDLG7ZI.png

Private Gregory said that he was very sorry, but that he was unable to help J with his request for hazmat suits.

J felt kind of bad that he had to tell the private that he could not go and have a drink with him. He was not loving the task laid out for him. He did not particularly like being a tease.

WDTO68B.png

The four of them got together to eat some dinner over by the town hall. They reported their progress to each other, and their lack of progress.

But Penny told them, "Hey look, it's okay, we're halfway through. I got the filtration masks for us. That's good right?"

wvmoVgo.png

They agreed that it was very good news, but were upset that they had to keep begging around for hazmat suits.

Rdhf1ON.png

And then Penny remembered that Doctor Hastings had asked her to message him about where to put the filtration masks for her, and she asked them what they had planned to do about that?

0ERUaK6.png

Don told her not to worry about it, he said that he had seen a police officer walking around, and he was sure that he could find out from her what areas of town were not patrolled regularly.

xAT3HDE.png

Penny told J that she was very happy that he was trying so much harder. "I'm sure it will go much faster now," she said. "I know how much you want to get home to Raj, and the faster we can get what we need, the faster you can do that."

J kind of nodded an acknowledgement at her. He wondered if she was as uncomfortable as he was.

Only Malcolm and Don seemed at peace with their mission.

ZoCleTL.png

Don ran off like a track star after dinner. He went to look for the police officer right away, because he knew he had to find out a good spot for people to leave them their appropriated gear.

AkEJ3J1.png

It's an interesting kind of challenge to ask a police officer the best place to do something illegal. So it's a good thing that Don has a lot of practice in that area. He's been known to go to a few places that people shouldn't go, in order to have the kind of fun that he likes to have.

702dUne.png

And Officer Stanton fell for Don faster than the babysitter's boyfriend when the parent's car pulls up.

He soon had the perfect spot picked out and he texted the others to let them know where they should tell their contacts to leave their items.

WFx1MgL.png

Then he looked across the street and could not believe his luck. There was an officer walking through the alley by the Eight Bells saloon, and she looked like a pretty high-ranking officer. This was his first chance to work his charms on an actual officer, and not a soldier, and he was looking forward to the challenge.

She was surprised that he stopped to talk to her. It seemed like civilians were keeping their distance from the military these days.

But he did stop to talk, and he was overwhelmingly sensual. Everything about him gave off a raw sense of masculinity.

She said "Hello sir, are you ok? Do you require assistance? I'll be happy to help you .... in any way."

FJcQ0iA.png

He flattered her and she was receptive, “Hello Officer, Ma’am, you look lovely this evening. I can’t help noticing how amazing you look in your uniform,” he said.

bB91aiX.png

Then he proceeded to real flirting. “I don’t imagine that a beautiful woman, such as yourself, would happen to be single.”

She answered, “Well actually, I am. I guess I just haven’t met the right man yet, I’ve never met you before.”

cuZy0Fs.png

He thanked her for the compliment, and explained that he didn’t really have spare time to spend with her at that moment, because he was trying to find some hazmat suits for him and a few friends. He lied convincingly, “There’s a terrible chemical spill near my home, and the government hasn’t sent a clean-up crew yet. We’d like to take care of it ourselves, before the contamination spreads.”

6tQeYYA.png

She replied, “Oh, that’s terrible! I’d be very glad to get you some hazmat suits. There’s million of them laying around here. I’m not sure how to get them to you though. I couldn’t possibly been seen giving them to a civilian.”

cnI3WrG.png

He told her where she could leave them, “It’s perfectly safe to set them down there. I happen to know that area isn’t patrolled at twilight.”

“I will leave them there in a box for you, and I’ll be looking forward to spending time with you after you’ve cleaned up your chemical spill,” she said.

“Oh, I’ll be looking forward to that too,” he replied.

s6luMnk.png

So, now everything was secured. Penny’s scientist had also agreed to leave the filtration masks behind the sign at the village hall.

uUDJvZY.png

“Well, no time like the present,” Malcolm said, and he reached down for his suit components.

Rvry0rv.png

Don followed suit, as did the rest of them.

e0b7oOz.png

Back to the lab they went, and the keycard still worked fine.

aO9wv0F.png

Let the exploration begin!

zSrTpZq.png

Heading to the deeper levels was no problem now, despite the fact that the spore infestation had worsened.

ptv5SRF.png

They wondered around, without having any idea where they were going, what they were looking for, and how they would know it when they found it.

MypGHBL.png

But then they saw a large glass room ahead of them, and decided that was where they were going. The scientific equipment, and isolated samples of the weird plants gave them a good idea of what they were looking for,

JER2tzk.png

And the chemical analyzers with half-filled beakers on top of it told Malcolm that the scientists had been looking for a cure for the illness, or a vaccine to prevent it. Now he knew the task that lay before them. “It’s a good thing I listened during chemistry class,” Malcolm told the others. “It looks like I get to play scientist.”

efeiY4A.png

Coming up next:

Does this antidote work?

afDEX5e.png

J steps up the pace:

XxoWgQG.png

Raj??? Is that you?

WhaGCO2.png

Continue Here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17180384#Comment_17180384
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@AlwaysAsking Just like vampires, you found out if they're mermaids when they aged up, and their needs icon is a fish tail instead of a smiley face. And Leilani is a little mermaid.

Forgot to mention in my last post, the family adopted a dog they named Maui.
    43k3MaA.png

Little Leilani aged up into a toddler. She was born with green eyes, but Andres has brown eyes and Kai has blue eyes. Maybe it skipped a generation, but her grandmother has grey eyes and her grandfather has brown eyes. Then I remembered she probably got the green eyes from her great-grandfather, Don.
    GNb2zCh.png

Leilani and Maui were inseperable. Even when she's with her parents, he's always there by her side.
    TU93HyV.png
    zhvEs7a.png
    l6h8lPI.png

But he gets along with everyone else, even the ancestors...
    LtN0O8z.png
    KQYakFt.png
    1vlIGUZ.png
    OjXQ7I9.png

...except for one.
    DgVJAm4.png

Maybe Maui sensed Leilani being nervous around the spirits.
    x00W8Kf.png

There are times I would lose her, and I found her outside playing in the water.
    kGNPdvJ.png
    F2F0hLq.png
    63yAHNN.png
    aBr7v1p.png

Good news: Andres is expecting again.
    XZiggQC.png
    pw0213q.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file