Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited December 2019
    @AlwaysAsking thank you!
    Thorne Bailey sure was overly friendly during the visit to his house
    I read his description on the Sims 4 wikipedia and I'm almost convinced he's evil. Strangely enough, Tony's getting along with him. Like really getting along. I love when the game throws plot twists at me, but this is a really weird one... :D
    Does Orange actually start off as a toddler when you get Get Famous? For some reason I thought he was a child already. He certainly was naughty that day. How did you get it to look like he was biting Peter?
    I aged him down ages ago because I needed more toddlers in my game lol! The biting thing is actually an interaction, I think it comes with parenthood. It leaves actual teeth marks on the hand too.
    Btw, did you see that Thor made an appearance in my update last night? 😂
    Yes, I did! It's really fun seeing my sims in other peoples gameplay :)

@Morkovka
    He looks so pleased with himself :D
    He's always stealing my sims food for some reason :( He used to be my favourite premade and now I'm not even sure I want him in my game!

Peter sent Stanley off on a vacuum cleaner adventure - look how proud that lil' face is!
    b01ca5def850.png

It's Spring Fest tomorrow! And also Tony's birthday (no cake because I keep my sims as an adult for 3 years and this is going to be only his 2nd). The Starks decided to set up some decorations.
    b538947e9584.png

Realistically speaking It probably would've taken hours to put all of this up... I'll pretend they had special employers to do that ;)
    76e7a9e52ca9.png

"So... we're really going, aren't we."
    "Yeah. It's a charity event. All of the money is going to the puppies from the rescue center."
    251aba411478.png

"You hate those! You used to say that their all about setting up good reputations and don't really help anyone."
    "Well... Thorne was asking me like a friend, not a partner in the industry. How could I say no?"
    2da6faeab766.png

"But who are we going to leave Peter with?"
    f18570277f9b.png

"How about Tessa?"
    "I'm not joking, Tony."
    "We'll hire a babysitter, whats the problem?"
    fa150bdf3152.png

"Hold on, duty calls."
    f0851c91f677.png

"No, Nick, guess what - I'm not throwing a fancy party at the bar with all of the celebrities on my birthday. Also, I'm really tired of you telling me what to do, so... In fact, I'm gonna have a party at the mall, playing arcade and eating at KFC! And I think I'm only going to invite... Hey! I'll invite Thorne and his son and not another living soul! It can't get lower than that huh? Oh yes, I will hang up the phone now. No, Nick, I'm serious, I have to get a babysitter! Now bye!"
    fdcbffac4cb5.png

So they hired a babysitter and left off to the event. Music was played, drinks were served, many interesting people showed up.
    4cfb41d4fe16.png
    More under the cut:
    Tony mostly got in arguments with all of the big stars. It wasn't his fault, really. They were just being annoying.
    "Honestly, puppy charity events are the best. It's cute, it gives us a good image. Nothing is more cute than puppies"
    "Or kittens. I went to a kitten charity event and got such a good reputation afterwards you wouldn't believe it!"
    "Kitten charity events are golden. Have anyone been to a sim one though? I'm invited to one, still unsure if I should go."
    "Don't bother, I heard those only give you like two or three percent of fame... Nobody cares about sims much. It's not trendy."
    b7e375ed33cc.png

"Hey, Tony, didn't expect to see you here!"
    "Didn't expect you myself, aren't you like that politician from San Myshuno who usually steals money from puppy shelters instead of giving some to them?"
    09b63c6b2587.png

"What!? How dare you say that! You're out of line, young man!"
    60b7964075f4.png

"Yo, guys, he's hear to steal the puppy money! Get the cops! I'll go outside..."
    6e376e135e06.png

"You are lost for this industry, Stark."
    0e0f9c8c010c.png

"Hello mr Stark, can I ask a few questions for our channel?"
    "Sure, ask away. Oh, is this thing live? Hey mom, I know you're watching this, just wanted you to know I'm totally fine, I eat my vegetables every day-"
    "Mr Stark so why did you turn up on this charity event? Most people say you avoid these kind of things at any cost, believing there are better ways to help the world!"
    e0ed7604dab0.png

"Well, Thorne's my friend and he asked nicely so I thought I'd show up... Also I wanted to look at those faces of my darling co-workers. You know, just to confirm that none of them actually cares about charity which turns out to be more true than ever-"
    "Uhm... that is all of now, next up - a quick commercial pause!"
    d18ab276710e.png

"You can't say things like that live!"
    cf7b2cfcebaa.png

9900e6c5f2eb.png

"Such a shame he decided to turn on the industry."
    "I can't believe we've lost such a talent."
    f7bc60286e63.png

"Hey there! Enjoying yourself?"
    "Well I think I made a couple more enemies but at least now everyone knows I'm not going to play by the rules of the industry anymore. I think I'll start a revolution at one point - you know, expose the truth, show the people what's really happening behind the scenes..."
    1084813e4cf2.png

"That's a splendid idea! No one's really free here, we've all got some kind of manager or producer above us that makes all of the important moves... and we are really getting tired of it. You have the chance to become a true inspiration for everyone, Tony!"
    065015d31510.png

"Ah, well, you know... I've just had enough of the system."
    e6d0a848dcdb.png

"Thank you for showing up, Tony. I'm really glad we became fast friends. You're really someone I could use in my life a bit earlier."
    "Well thanks, I'm really glad too!.."
    ff30d8f4ad7a.png

"Um... yeah... a bit too intimate, perhaps..."
    79fd558a8c18.png

Just smile and wave, Steve, smile and wave. It'll all be over soon.
    55580b280e29.png

"Come on, this is getting boring. Let's go home."
    56fe4cd39e68.png

"Daddy!"
    1012a9e7c032.png

"Papa!"
    9e3d89c08cba.png

That night they finished "The Two Towers".
    a678737dc4b6.png

Everything was fine.
    02e60ad79027.png
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited July 2019
    I've decided to go through the posts backwards in the hopes of catching up. So all my comments on your updates will be out of order, from most recent to older ones. It's my best hope at catching up, lol

@Becka28 Wow! I've never seen an autonomous proposal either! That was amazing. Now, will she bring enough money with her to build a real bathroom 😄?

Also, I keep forgetting to ask. Did you use that pretty woman, or the gym trainer, in that other save where you had to bulldoze all of Willow Creek and Oasis Springs?

I'm always trying to get the Landgraab nanny to stick around when Nancy is home with the kids, which is all the time now, as she's a stay home mom now. But the Nanny's hours are erratic in this case. I'm glad you figured out how to do it.

Lol about Brock in the hottub. Well why not. I guess I'd sleep in a hot tub too if I could.

Do you think you'll play that save again sometime? It'll be hard to see them go 😔

I can't believe Alana is so aware of her changed figure! 😳 I swear you must leave her to her own actions a million times more than I do with my Sims. Occasionally I see the Sims who I'm not controlling for a moment doing interesting things, but I rarely leave them without queued up actions, or they get into so much mischief that it makes me crazy, lol

So Brock is a 3 star celebrity now? Has he had more fits about that? He seems much more receptive to it now, Mr Poser, lol

I can't believe he got pregnant on her birthday 😳 Figures right? Has Alana stopped spazzing about wanting another baby? The house is full again now, right? She is gorgeous as an adult. Brock will be even younger than her now because Sims don't age while pregnant. That will be sad when they are elders.

I lmao when Alana spazzed at the hospital staff and they actually listened to her. 😅 She can be fierce, that's for sure. Raegan is very cute. I don't think I could have sent her to the homeworld either.

Marissa is darling as a child. I can't wait to see Raegan as a toddler.

Goodness, I don't think I've ever had a Sim pee themselves or pass out while pregnant. That poor man must always be on the brink of exhaustion. I know they get hungry a lot faster when pregnant. I hadn't really noticed the other stuff,

@Steamvarious

Lol! I never noticed how creepy the imaginary moon is! 😳😄😊

Your bedroom makeovers are very nice

Does Benjamin have high piano skills?

@Mariefoxprice83

I'm all for the doctor being with the window. Any autonomous flirting in my game usually gets taken seriously, unless .... the person has the romantic trait or they're at the Romance Festival 😂

In your historical save I'm assuming you aren't using computers or TV's, right?

I find so many Maxis houses to be basically unplayable, because the lighting is dim and the bedrooms are placed badly, but that's just me

You could have the people who are not working paint or garden or fish. That all brings in tons of money. What jobs are you allowing your Sims to have? I can't think of any real "old fashioned" ones

What clubs are you creating? I'm not great at those, so I look for ideas

@SiliClone

Well..... she's very pretty, I don't blame Caleb

@CK213

The vacation home is so pretty. And that's cute how you build it over time like that. Were you doing it based on money available?

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Awww, Anastassia shouldn't feel guilty.bits definitely Amara's fault. 100% She's a horrible parent. To put it mildly.

And how nice of Nina to swap out the good presents again 🙄

That surprised me from Antony in the first place. I didn't know he had mischief skill like that. I thought he had sense for some reason 😂

How do you have a Sim write a new song? One of my Sims had a whim for that, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. Is it just an interaction with an instrument?

Salim's thoughts were quite interesting, as were the dog's 😅

@mia_noelle97

Such a sweet update 😊

I'd definitely have cheesecake for breakfast if we had some here 😄

And I didn't realize the gnomes were quite that viscous 😳

Phoebe and Parker and Brooklynn all aged up beautifully ❤️

@Dust_Bunny2010

The question is, why was the sim naked in the first place?

And how did you decide who to give Mayor Whiskers to? I've never placed him anywhere.

@Hoverael

My my, someone cheating on J. That's a twist. I wonder how he'll take it when he finds out 🤔

So, Julian has passed away now. So the way is clear for her and Jonas, except he's still a teen

I can't believe you have a Sim in your game that has had 18 kids! It might be hard for people in your game to not end up dating people they are related to!

@Morkovka I'm glad you noticed the tuxedo on @DarkAngel1994 's merman. I always miss things like that 😅 and it's so funny!

Goodness Orange is gorgeous in your game! Much more than Thorne! Lucky him 😊 I love his husband's name! Is that a Star Wars reference? 😊

Their daughter is very pretty. Very tired too, I see 😅

Sorry to hear that you caught a cold. Those are never fun.

All of the new endeavors look so fun (or not) Poor Noah. Hopefully he finds a Sim without the unflirty trait next. Dorothy looks scared but sweet trying yoga, and Mario's rumba moves are seriously awesome!

Thanks for your comments on my silly update. I'm glad to hear someone else had a townie invasion like that. I completely thought it was caused by the IL patch. At least I didn't have aliens eating from the trash can!

I should have been more clear about the girl's first woohoo. That wasn't Jeremy that she was with. I just remembered that he was in the background of one of my pictures of her, so I was trying to show how much time had passed, (she'd grown from a new teen to a young adult) and that he was still hanging out at bars alone, leaving his poor wife (who wasn't actually his wife 😅) home alone with their kids. However, now that I got him together with, and married to, his wife, I still found him out and about last night without her. Old habits die hard I guess 🙄

And lol, I wish I could say it was Knox in the pool there, but I think it was Ash. Knox and Diego had left by that time! 😅 Knox probably would be a sight to see 😉

@QueenMyshuno

Lol about the social class system in your save. Best friends with a teenager. I think if I was the teen I'd be unhappy. How are you deciding what class people are in?

@PrincessAmy

Your little starter hut is super cute. If I ever get Island living I will try to remember that you made one 😊

I'm so happy for you that you have the game on PC now! It is sad to lose all of your packs, but they have 40 and 50% off sales now and then, so I hope you replace them soon.

Leinani is so pretty! She got a great backstory and job. The pictures of her with the dolphins are wonderful. Yet another reason that I want Island Living so much!

@vancanuckfan86

Lol, your poor fashion Sim living in such an unfashionable area. It must be fun for her to interview people for her blog.

@DarkAngel1994

Awww, your wedding/baby update is sweet. I love that the island spirits came to see them

And the multi generational picture is amazing!

Is the new baby a mermaid? Or will you not know for a while?

@Demery27

Did you create your new Sim with the new story mode? I like that they start with a few skills that way.

@calaprfy

Wow! I've never had a family move into Oakenstead. Isn't that place a zillion dollars?

@HillyBeth

Awww, the boys are adorable! As a toddler I feel like I can kind of see Salim in Liam

@Mariefoxprice83

I kind of think Maxis must've made those whims appear so that people would ask about it. Because obviously the choice, "try for baby with" won't appear until someone is altered. But personally, I had no idea that you could alter that in CAS, until I asked about the whim here on this thread 😊

@Cest_si_Bon

Isn't the party on Sixam fun? It's so sad that it's always empty when you go after that 😢

@Daephene

Lol, thanks for your comments on my silly post. I'd forgotten that Bruce wrote all of those books 😄

Yes, it all makes sense now. And he was just wearing a towel in that picture. But all the Sims in that gym do that after they shower, so it's not actually that odd.

When he was at the nightclub dancing in his underwear, that outfit must've been from a pack I don't have.

I hadn't expected him to be out and about going dancing like that at that point. I'd just placed them in my game, hadn't played them at all, hadn't even aged them down yet, so I hadn't had them to CAS yet. So his unclothed appearance was quite a shock, lol

I took your advice and Walker is already pregnant. His baby bump appeared Immediately (!) After he took his pregnancy test, and then he went into their bedroom, and was doing different poses in the mirror forever. It was so darn funny!

And yes, most of them were very in character throughout all those silly things, except Ian was a bit over the top in his constant state of flirtiness. Lol

@Koteyka

Your picnic with the Baily-Moon's was just as weird as their visit the day before. 😅

And I think Thorne really has a thing for Tony! 😳

Uggg Tony! Watch yourself there!

Bjorn stealing their hamburger again is just too ironic. 😄

Someone stole Ian's food when I was playing last night, and he froze her with his SimRay. It was so funny.

@Messageball77

I was laughing through your story because I knew it was Ted all along, and I was hoping that you'd figure out what had happened before you panicked and quit without saving or something 😅

Once you defeat the Strangerville mystery those people will be gone, just saying 😉

@Hoverael

My gosh, so much drama in your game!

Is Luna Villareal often in a terrible mood when she comes over? She's constantly really angry when she comes over to hang out with my household of teen boys. It gets old really fast 🙄

It's nice that Jonas is being sweet to his baby sister, even if he is kind of doing it for alterior motives.

Ok, that might be as far back as I get! I do read everyone's updates, there are just times that I can read but not respond. I hope everyone is having lots of fun in their game! I know I am!!
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    edited July 2019

@Mariefoxprice83

I'm all for the doctor being with the window. Any autonomous flirting in my game usually gets taken seriously, unless .... the person has the romantic trait or they're at the Romance Festival 😂

In your historical save I'm assuming you aren't using computers or TV's, right?

I find so many Maxis houses to be basically unplayable, because the lighting is dim and the bedrooms are placed badly, but that's just me

You could have the people who are not working paint or garden or fish. That all brings in tons of money. What jobs are you allowing your Sims to have? I can't think of any real "old fashioned" ones

What clubs are you creating? I'm not great at those, so I look for ideas

Hi. I admire your dedication to reading the thread.

The doctor wasn't autonomously flirting but he did get flirty all by himself and I just ran with it because the widow happened to be visiting.

I'm deleting every TV and computer I come across. I downloaded a typewriter so a couple of the households are allowed those for writing only (any time I catch them playing games I make them stop immediately!) I'm using books and chess tables a lot for fun, and the gramaphone as well. I read that those started being used in the late Victorian period and sims do love their music!

I have a lot of sims who aren't working due to their social status but I have a few in the Business career, which is covering a bunch of things from industry to banking. There's the doctor, of course, and the widow has a part-time retail job. My 2 writers are self-employed, as is my painter, and I've got a guy running a bakery as well. The widow's daughter is dabbling in flower arranging and selling the proceeds. Meanwhile I have 2 working class families. The dad of one family is a fisherman (employed) but he and his family have started to grow their own produce and make things on the work bench so they've got the possibility for a small income. The dad of the other family is a gardener but they'll have stuff to sell on the side as well. The lady novelist has a teenage maid who has done a few odd jobs when she's not at school or cleaning the house, but I only let her do things that feel appropriate to the setting.

Regarding other jobs, there's the military. which is definitely appropriate for the setting if you ignore the work at home option. I just wish I could dress military sims up as redcoats as if they were off to the Crimea. The Doctor, Actor and Detective careers also work as rabbit hole. The writing and painting careers are setting appropriate and so is the criminal one. The career outfits are all wrong, of course, but I can live with that! I also have a few modded jobs that work, such as Education, Law and Nursing, and I think most of the part time jobs are suitable.

So far I only really have age and social class based clubs but I will work on doing something more appropriate with those over time.
    Post edited by Mariefoxprice83 on
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I'm deleting every TV and computer I come across. I downloaded a typewriter so a couple of the households are allowed those for writing only (any time I catch them playing games I make them stop immediately!)

You know... you can uncheck the autonomy for playing games and such using this mod http://modthesims.info/d/602837/self-configurable-autonomy-mod-scamv6.html
    7c1dfq0.png
    DwnbV4W.png
    zjWcnZc.png
    @AlwaysAsking she's the most beautiful maxis premade IMO... and totally a vampire now.
    IZVO33G.png
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    I've decided to go through the posts backwards in the hopes of catching up. So all my comments on your updates will be out of order, from most recent to older ones. It's my best hope at catching up, lol
    @CK213

The vacation home is so pretty. And that's cute how you build it over time like that. Were you doing it based on money available?

Yeah, he could only afford the lot at the time and a few items to go on it.
    He would work the week in Myshuno and go to Sulani on the weekends to add to the lot and work on a new novel.
    The lot had the trait beneficial to writing.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited July 2019
    Well, not much has been happening in my game lately because it's summer and there are outdoor things to do. But I did get Charlotte trained up to be the first toddler in this save to max her skills (on normal lifespan). Just a few screenshots.

Before, during and after the birthday:
    My9XDNa.png
    fwKA9FY.png
    oQWVp8Y.png

Mom and Dad having fun in bat form and in coffins:
    x4OxRmP.png
    KqaG7Ro.png
    Qc4RxGa.png

Big brothers:
    tkyu5hp.png

Also Cordelia solved her mother's love life issue... Raj is going to move to Straud mansion as the latest addition to the vampire brood. Not sure how Geeta feels about that, but he seems pretty pleased.
    4EmK08c.png
    KjGft2a.png

Since he might be her stepbrother soon, Cordelia made the effort to make friends and turn him with permission.

I've gotten rather behind on commenting so I'm not going to try to catch up. I've been keeping up with likes and awesomes, and y'all have been posting some great stuff.
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    @Hoverael

My my, someone cheating on J. That's a twist. I wonder how he'll take it when he finds out 🤔

So, Julian has passed away now. So the way is clear for her and Jonas, except he's still a teen

I can't believe you have a Sim in your game that has had 18 kids! It might be hard for people in your game to not end up dating people they aren't related to!

I admit, i really laughed when i read the comment. in fact after spending a lot of time with Sandra Matthews, that number has since gotten to 22 for Gerard, 4 more with Sofia. Yup it's going to be an issue wondering who is with who, but the thing is that MCCC has taken a few dozen sims and had a population explosion on the order of 20x, so for now Gerard dynasty if you like will be even longer lasting. who knows there will be cousins 3 or 4 times removed that may end up with each other.

As for the cheating, well unfortunately for Daniel he didn't get far as all his "targets" were either pregnant or nowhere to be seen. Elsa showed up out of the blue and offered, and daniel decided he wanted to stay with her after almost going crazy without sim contact.
    @Hoverael

My gosh, so much drama in your game!

Is Luna Villareal often in a terrible mood when she comes over? She's constantly really angry when she comes over to hang out with my household of teen boys. It gets old really fast 🙄

It's nice that Jonas is being sweet to his baby sister, even if he is kind of doing it for alterior motives.

I haven't had Luna angry around mine, but then again her younger brother is evil, she could of been wound up by the time she arrives on screen?

Ulterior motivations were one thing but Jasmine decided to express those in an "explosve" way. She always knew of his desire for her, so Jonas attempting to impress her in her mind he didn't need to do, because she already liked him in the same way he saw her. Unfortunately despite the best efforts of both Jonas and Jasmine, Marie developed the gloomy trait, in part because of the resiidual effect of Julians passing and also because she didn't want another sibling to take attention from her.
  • theaethanrealmtheaethanrealm Posts: 62 Member
    My sim had triplet girls (Persephone, Odessa, and Delmae) and I immediately made them toddlers because I can't stand babies. The nanny loos after them more than her because she's bus with filing reports and golddigging lmao
    origin id - theaethanrealm
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    Antony has sense - compared to Andrey, which isn't all that much. Still he is the most functional adult in his family, since Angelique spends half her time thinking and talking about dogs and Andrey wants to marry every single of his many love inrerests (for real, last time I played him, he got whims to get engaged to two different people, over the course of few sim hours. Whatever pretty thing he sees, he wants to take home :D
    I replaced the gifts once again, minutes before they were to be opened, so no one got to them this time. But as Christmas lasts more than one day and several people were doing suspicious things with them, I'll likely need to do it again. Those sims, can't take eyes off them for a moment.
    Writing songs is connected with instruments. Once you reach certain skill level, writing song comes up as an interraction with that instrument.
  • Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    [quote="AlwaysAsking;c-17171449"]
    The question is, why was the sim naked in the first place?

And how did you decide who to give Mayor Whiskers to? I've never placed him anywhere.
    [/quote]

I’m not entirely too sure. Working out by jogging in the buff maybe?

With Mayor Whiskers, I’m still up in the air about that, especially if I do come back to doing legacy plays. For now he’s in the “My Households” tab to protect him from culling.
  • PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I am glad you like the hut! I really hope that I will be able to get all the packs soon with the sales, I heard The Sims 4 birthday is coming up? I hope they will make a sale then!

I also love the dolphins they are so cute!

Today's update:

6by48sf.jpg
    Sunbathing for the first time.. luckily she didn't get burned.

FCyGAAJ.jpg
    Leinani decided to host a Kava party! All the guests were happy, it was a bit chaotic.. and a lot of kava cups were scattered on the floor haha then the guests suddenly turned the party into a bookclub..

IY022xk.jpg
    The book club haha I don't have get together or anything! They just decided to form a book club by themselves haha

risjSkp.jpg
    The game initiated an "Extra Food" event while Leinani was at work, the neighbours stood outside with extra food because they knew my Sim hasn't eaten healthily.. I felt a bit bad since Leinani was at work but they actually just left the food outside of the house, so kind of them!

Leinani seems to hate coffee lol
    zOsRlKx.jpg

Later on Leinani's friend came, she was extremely angry and Leinani was extremely bored. They both decided to dance, her friend doing the angry dance while Leinani was doing the bored dance..

REWeVDV.jpg

Leinani then decided to go to the beach.. some pictures from the beach trip!
    uQg3kVi.jpg
    9T9DwhI.jpg
    twG8E1V.jpg
    cLIeym6.jpg

Some other things from my time playing:
    wM9aeMH.png
    "Inventory inventory"

dLA6yc3.jpg
    Everyone thinking about Kava drink at the same time..

FH45hu5.png
    I am not sure if this is a bug, Travis is reffering to himself as a she? :open_mouth:

AlfPgHA.jpg
    Couldn't have found a more clear Moana reference!
    I also seen that on the question about traditions in create a sim story, the boat icon is the same as the boat from Moana.

I2opF0i.jpg
    This girl looks like the same one from the trailer.. I thought she was a mermaid? :open_mouth:

• MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    FH45hu5.png
    I am not sure if this is a bug, Travis is reffering to himself as a she? :open_mouth:
    Yep, exactly what happend to me, but with Eric Lewis not long ago.

• BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited July 2019
    I2opF0i.jpg
    This girl looks like the same one from the trailer.. I thought she was a mermaid? :open_mouth:

She is. But they don't reveal themselves right away.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    This week:

One engagement!
    One jungle vacation!
    One amazing treasure!
    One new family member!

Pictures coming soon!
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
    12hRskK.png
    Lilith was here to get Miss Hell workout done this morning, and we said yes!
    But Miss Hell has the Evil trait, and things went downhill pretty fast:
    uZo2YcB.png
    XYjcVha.png
    7Lf8jfN.png
    TxLJPqw.png
    Well lilith, your brother doesn't really need your help to get in trouble, he manages it pretty well on his own.
    later we went visiting the siblings apartment, 'cause I wanted to swipe the full collection of the Encyclopedia Vampirica from their bookcase:
    MTHlacW.png
    and while I was at it, why not bid the voodoo doll we got at the festival to Caleb?!
    q1TjfpH.png
    ddNLeuM.png
    8ZBWG6r.png
    I also found out why Caleb is the only one she's nice to (we went to ask Vlad for training earlier, and things went downhill with him pretty fast, too): a certain mod decided that she likes him a lot!
    67NguV8.jpg
    I love when the game does exactly what I want.
    pmsU12e.png
    knock knock
    LwvjnXg.png
    "Good evening, Caleb... so... you remember when you called me to go get a drink together at 3 am in the morning and I didn't even answer?Thinking about it, I guess I'm going to accept the invite..."
    ORusTXh.png
    zFld3WA.png
    And then he flirted with her AGAIN!! It's always him flirting with her...
    JwX3Pxw.png
    Now you're asking for it!
    RETuLOA.jpg
    NjHUxy7.png
    "You know, Elizabeth Bathory... I think I need to keep an eye on that girl I turned the other night..."
    H7L63lY.png
    "...there is something very important I need to do first, though..."
    mfhOGbF.png
    waJh70Z.png
    "...Take Carmilla to the Vet."

lVhbMwl.png
    QNEjtzw.png
    knock knock
    TrQBCiW.png
    "good morning... guess who is your new Landlord.."
    0WE1bcT.png
    Yeah Lilith, enjoy your brother's cooking while you can... (and Caleb tried to flirt with Vlad, too)
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    @AlwaysAsking thank you! And yeah, the gnomes do that if you anger them enough. Fortunately, it doesn't actually do anything to your sims except look scary.
    Anyway, here's what happened today:

Started off giving Parker's girlfriend Raina a little makeover because she's now a young adult, too
    UNt9bIa.png

Parker took her out on a date to the museum in Oasis Springs
    Mwfr84t.png

They kissed under the mistletoe
    q1shhRj.png
    xd4jhA0.png

However, Parker had something important to ask her, so he took her over to this cute fountain area across the street
    hDC6uDw.png

And proposed!
    5z5sHSx.png

She said yes!
    c5uRXlV.png
    uExV1jr.png
    4QhyCDh.png

I'd say it was a pretty successful date
    acg1e7X.png

He gave her a kiss on the cheek before heading home
    ZJDyMmc.png

Parker needed to work on his cooking skill because he doesn't really have any, so he made a salad for dinner
    BcHCoLh.png

Then Phoebe dropped by for a bit
    M5ylbaw.png

The next morning, it was WinterFest! Beatrice made a grand breakfast for everyone
    GICX2X7.png
    MTivrjU.png

Everyone loved it! (except Rachel, I had forgotten that she's a vegetarian so she wasn't too happy)
    Smnu8qz.png

Then it was present time!
    QJOivNT.png

Later, it was time for Parker to move into the new house I built for him. He got a little black kitten, too. His name is Salem.
    PGAZzlD.png

Parker really loves Salem already
    89ZvOE4.png

And of course, Parker didn't want to leave his twin sister behind, so she's going to live with him for awhile until she gets married or Parker needs more room for his eventual kids. Brooklnn is unflirty though, so the marriage thing might not happen very fast.
    WwgmeGZ.png

When Phoebe moved out, she and her boyfriend Arnie got married, so I went into CAS and made them a daughter by playing with genetics. Her name is Claire.
    zuTVIpE.png

And that's it for today! I can't wait to have the wedding, although I'm probably going to have to wait on that since I have a lot of homework due tomorrow.
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    @Mariefoxprice83 I love the screenshot of Dr. Payne and Mrs. Fairley! The characters look so great, and the pose is so cute. I'm especially loving the doctor's spectacles and beard. Fun!
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
    edited July 2019
    MCCC has been busy while i was focusing on Sandra. each family has at least 5 children each now, some women have had more than a dozen as well.

Back to Sandra; she has completed yet another book, she is up to 8k range per day which is fair (for a YA almost 1/4 in). She went out to the rural pub just down the street from her in Windenburg. One guy caught her eye, and of all things it was singles night. Sandra was very clumsy at her attempts at wooing Evan Cleary, but things ended up well enough. The next day and she invited Evan to hers and decided to skip the whole relationship and flirting stage, in the end she got what she wanted: to have a baby. Sandra managed the deed and kept Evan at arms length, after he left she found out she was pregnant. Sandra has gotten what she really wanted, now she doesn't need anyone else and can focus on the rest of her life in peace, happy to know that she'll be a mother and the Matthews name will continue.

Last thing of note for her, will the baby be a boy or a girl? If the baby is a boy; the pressure is off Sandra and the boy as he will carry the name into his adulthood, find his own sweetheart and expand the name. If the baby is a girl; there will be pressure on the girl to keep from being married and hope for a boy of her own, otherwise the name will die out.
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Millicent, a teenage servant for the Meryweather family in the 1800s, is sad because she has to get up super early and cook breakfast for the family, among other chores.
    9c796ec05494475b4c92dc52651baa106c65aef3.png

Cooking breakfast. Still sad.
    9cac7a1c99e2ea3466a5de732ac94f8ea6fde89f.png

The family has been served their meal, and now the servants get to eat. And she’s still sad, LOL. Poor Millicent.de4408901a1087094c5b1ac4868a0ed85f058998.png

BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @AlwaysAsking, 374.
    Yep, he does. He mastered the piano when he, Wendy and Chloe were just children. Thanks for the feedback!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited July 2019
    Still not feeling well, but decided to fool around with my Evil Sim a bit.
    Gale Liu.
    She's not Evil technically, but Mean, Hot-headed and Flirty, she also has all the evil bonus traits which makes her an apex predator >:)
    Here she is, plotting murder in her boudoir...
    gbjlTvl.jpg
    Thinking evil thoughts at breakfast...
    11KVeZh.jpg
    Planning mayhem and destruction in her toilet...
    WqLlVZ9.jpg
    And doing cool high-heel kung-fu...
    frtg4SN.jpg
    Anyway, Gale decided Strangerville was way too boring and it was about time she woke up the angry lettuce underneath it.
    Just needed to get the key.
    "Nice hat, lady, do you by any chance happen to have a key card?" No, she doesn't.
    KNFHHmP.jpg
    "Please, don't throw dead plant parts at me, woman, my only passion is science..." Nope, didn't work.
    f02hsR2.jpg
    Had to pull out heavy artillery.
    mCd8RdA.jpg
    "Now give me the key card already!"
    20iavg9.jpg
    Yas!
    Now she has a new friend and them weirdos all over the town >:)
    43Oo3wN.jpg
    Post edited by Morkovka on
    Sandra had a baby boy! She is showering her son with all the attention she can and the only time the boy has cried was once he was born and a few times needed nappy changing. Baby went to Toddler and little Wesley is very affectionate to his mother Sandra. Sandra's plans and desires have perfectly aligned for her, and her son is not even half way through his todder years and he is already mostly there to level 3 across the board. Wesley must have acquired his mothers intelligence as well because the kid wants to learn and eagarly so.

Wesley is an easy going toddler as well, like Sandra was when she was a baby. Sandra couldn't be more proud of her son and her role as a mother, shes teeming with excitement and joy waiting to teach her son more stuff as he grows and develops.

Luckily for Sandra is that she had acquired so much money that she upgraded her house before hand so Wesley would want for nothing.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top