Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• chensaytaylorchensaytaylor Posts: 700 Member
    Lily Feng gave birth to my first set of triplets ever.... and she hates kids.... lol
  • simmerkaylasimmerkayla Posts: 30 Member
    I'm on my third generation for my first Sims 4 Legacy challenge. My current heir is Ellen, who I've grown very fond of. Well, her parents still lived in the house and are always very flirty with each other... low and behold, just after Ellen gets married to her best friend, mom Star announces her pregnancy. Just as I thought I could really focus on Ellen! The next Sim day, Star's husband and my previous heir, Calvin, dies of old age. Everyone is very sad- not really the honeymoon afterglow you're hoping for. Star then gives birth to twin boys, my first in the game, and they appear to be identical. They're named Isaiah and Jasper.
  • KatbagalKatbagal Posts: 107 Member
    Javes, (the dad of my household) got a promotion in his Daycare job, (level 4!) and his two twin girls went to Prom. One of them is now dating her long-time guy friend. Oh, and the mom (her name is Charlena) got promoted to a High School Teacher :smiley: (This is in TS3. I didn't know if this was 4 only or if 3 was okay too..)
    aka underapprciatedalien
    Origin ID~unhappyeggplant
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I'm on my third generation for my first Sims 4 Legacy challenge. My current heir is Ellen, who I've grown very fond of. Well, her parents still lived in the house and are always very flirty with each other... low and behold, just after Ellen gets married to her best friend, mom Star announces her pregnancy. Just as I thought I could really focus on Ellen! The next Sim day, Star's husband and my previous heir, Calvin, dies of old age. Everyone is very sad- not really the honeymoon afterglow you're hoping for. Star then gives birth to twin boys, my first in the game, and they appear to be identical. They're named Isaiah and Jasper.

DON'T YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO HAVE ELDERS WITH GROWN CHILDREN TRY FOR BABIES?!?!?! PLUM NOOB!!!
    Yesterday I explored households in Bridgewood and found 2 I'd be interested in playing.
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Last night my Sim, Regan completed the Programming skill. I also put in a sauna in the backyard for them.
  • MarffiieMarffiie Posts: 132 Member
    The fifth generation heir in my legacy got pregnant by her boyfriend. Afterwards, she made a meatball dish which her vegetarian teen sister ate. She wasn't happy ):
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited December 2016
    After finally realising that I had turned off the option "Online Features" for the 170 hours I've been playing this game just today, I downloaded a ghost sims (called "Ghost Bride" I think), gave her a secondary outfit and then modified the starting house to be much more scary, dark and ghost-y. Even trying to avoid CC as best as I could, although I did add a coffin for her to sleep in.

Then the neighbours came in (Travis, Summer and Liberty, the game didn't generate any other neighbours so far) and Summer immediately went to the office room (which doesn't have a computer ^^) to quietly eat her piece of fruitcake.
    The ghost (who was called Jennifer Simwood; I just kept that name) got angry because of her death, which was from being very angry. So then she starting shouting at and insulting Liberty non-stop until they all left. They certainly didn't like her. And Liberty even was her enemy in the end.

So, the next day I sent Jennifer to the BFFs' house and waited for them to arrive. I wanted her to make up for what had happened the day before. First Liberty (but at that time, Jennifer was talking to Olivia Kim-Lewis on the sidewalk). Then Travis. She destroyed their bathroom with her ghost powers and then had to repair the shower again with the same powers because her hygiene was somewhat low.
    But Travis noticed and stopped her, so I told her to activate the radio and dance to spooky music instead. Perfect substitute for showering!
    Liberty and Travis both came into that room as well (on their own!). Their relationship bars got higher all the time, and eventually Jennifer and Liberty were even quite okay with eachother's existence.

At some point, Summer Holiday arrived and also started dancing. I thought that the spooky music was quite weird to see so many sims dance to, so I changed it to Winter Holiday.
    Jennifer then went to the bathroom to also repair the toilet, and shortly after that Liberty started to use it. After some talking between all of them it was quite clear: Jennifer was VERY close to fainting!

But of course I couldn't just send her home, no, I had to make it dramatic:
    Before going home, she went to Travis' room and woke him, just to make a flirty joke (and creating a mild romantic interest between them by doing so) and THEN going home. 40 minutes until falling unconscious.

She quickly... er... well, she wa- no, she hovered slowly to her coffin and then finally slept in it. 6 minutes later and she would've fallen unconscious right in front of her room.

The next day she bought herself an easel and started painting some flirty pictures because she was in the mood for this after taking a steamy shower. Suddenly, Travis called: "Hey, can I come over?" "Yeah, sure!" Jennifer replied happily.
    While they didn't really build up their romantic relationship all that much (I like to keep that growing somewhat lower to make it a bit more realistic), they did turn into best friends after talking, joking and fooling around for the entire day. That wasn't a problem for any of them though, as Travis apparently didn't care for his career and Jennifer didn't have one.
    It says that, to upload pictures, I need to put in a URL. I don't know how to do that and I had written the captions in wordpad first.
    I started playing Benjamin Stacey of Anne Arbor. The first thing I did was upgrade the infamous "agonizingly slow fire truck".
    After work, Benjamin went to one of the city's many night clubs.
    He saw a cute girl across the room and decided to introduce himself.
    Turns out they share an intrest in fine cuisine!
    They have compatible signs too! He'll be sure to meet up with her in the near future.
    But little did he know, as soon as he left...
    Time for another day of work! Hmm, looks like there's a new girl...
    Gotta keep in shape!
    Emergency!!!
    After 5 hours, the fire was finally put out. Then I went to go play Minecraft with my friend.
  • simmerkaylasimmerkayla Posts: 30 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »

DON'T YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO HAVE ELDERS WITH GROWN CHILDREN TRY FOR BABIES?!?!?! PLUM NOOB!!!

Haha. To be far, I play with Risky Woohoo and I didn't realize what they were up to until it was too late!

Haha. To be far, I play with Risky Woohoo and I didn't realize what they were up to until it was too late!

Autonomous and risky are a BAD combination.
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited December 2016
    I am in the process of moving my currently played sim family into a new house. They moved from San Myshuno, but the house is just too small, but her grandfather's home is vacant, so the heir is moving her wife and children into his old home where they will have plenty of space to expand their family, which is something they'd both like to do soon.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    I built a trailer for Zoe Patel. The rest of the neighborhood are going to be trailers as well.

12-18-16_11-04-12nbspPM_zpsa6o7fhik.png

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    My Sim children are almost too their teen stages! And they're best friends too.
  • x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    It says that, to upload pictures, I need to put in a URL. I don't know how to do that and I had written the captions in wordpad first.

You have to upload your pics to a photo-hosting site i.e. photobucket, then take the url of the pic and paste it.

You have to upload your pics to a photo-hosting site i.e. photobucket, then take the url of the pic and paste it.

I don't have one. :(
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    there are a few different free photo hosting sites you could choose from for pic urls, today got my newly married couple into their first penthouse. They could afford it as the mother in law has grandbabies on the brain and made sure her eldest got her inheritance first. Though she's not looking to have kids of her own yet, switched over to a sort of couple they aren't dating but he sleeps over every night and they spend a lot of time together.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    I put the final touches on a camper trailer that I built in honor of my dad who passed away 16 years ago, completed a run down dirty trailer and started building triple wide one for my neighborhood of trailers. I still have one more to go before the neighborhood is complete. Although, I am thinking of putting in a pool lot in the last empty lot instead.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
    I decided to move out of my comfort zone (perfect utopian everything is happy families) and have my sim take part in an affair!
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Been adding Christmas decor to each lot as I rotate households. Some of the venues too. :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @rosemow See you post here alot so thought was best way to track you down.Wanted to say Merry Christmas to you you are one of the sweetest people ever <3

A Simmy Christmas Video for you to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQlrj0HOZ8U&amp;t=52s

Have a great holiday Rosemow
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Helllo @CravenLestat :) Thankyou so very much for your Christmas Greetings and for the very special video! It was so very nice to watch! It did make me cry at the end because of the passing away of his wife and his grief, and at the same it was very touching.
    Thankyou so very much! <3
    Happy Christmas to you also :)
  • GalaxasGalaxas Posts: 31 Member
    This probly is so cheesy sounding and cliche, but I restarted my entire Sims 4 game and made me, my husband, and my 8 year old son.
    I always start a sim family and then try for a daughter until I get one, and she becomes my new 'main' sim. My sim had a daughter on the first try! So now I'm just working on aging her up well while mom and dad become famous streamers. :)
  • LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    Today, when my single sim, Vanessa Banks was visiting her best friend, Diana Van Heusen, she met Diana's grandfather Neil (he is a widower). As they were having lunch, Neil started flirting with Vanessa, then Vanessa started flirting back. I wasn't expecting this, so we shall see where this leads.
    edited December 2016
    I finished my neighborhood that is to look like trailer park. It has four trailers and a pool for the families who live in the block can go to mingle with each other. (c: Now to finish my seedy bar block. It is going to have small medical clinic because my Sim is rather promiscuous and often gets a social disease....LOL

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top