Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• AmyCarolynAmyCarolyn Posts: 303 Member
    Last night I made a new Sim. Laxmi Mattu. She is from Al Simhara and wants to be a fiercely feminine painter. She is so sassy and avante garde :smile:
    4Jbu80G.png

First she made friends with her next door neighbor.
    Ejp6gQ8.png

Then she went to the local lounge later that week and ran into a handsome Mortimer.
    aKkybgU.png

They ran into each other again a couple days later while walking down the street. They talked for a long time and really hit it off!
    UH1NiFi.png

Before they knew it, it was almost dinner time. Mortimer was about to head home when Laxmi laid one on him! He didn't resist!
    01zBd5q.png

Mortimer decided to give Bella an alibi and stay with Laxmi that night. BAD MORTIMER!
    fRmPffw.png

Laxmi started to not feel herself so she decided to take a pregnancy test just in case. Much to her surprise, she was expecting!
    F1lGYiI.png

She explained everything to Mortimer. He was the father. She was suppose to be a famous painter. She couldnt focus on her career AND rais a baby alone. She also loved Mortimer. Their whirlwind romance was real and she wanted them to be a creative duo and raise their baby to be their prodigy. Mortimer agreed, left Bella, and moved in with Laxmi. Trust me, Bella is NOT HAPPY. She can be seen stomping or moping around Willow Creek.
    9IuqNMr.png

Eventually the baby was born! It was a boy! And Mortimer named him Declan! What will little Declan grow up to be like?
    dPHD8wJ.png
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    So today, my child sim Coral was meeting some new friends for the Social Butterfly aspiration, and this was the glance she gave to one of the kids.
    09-27-16_9-39-32nbspAM_zps8e8tjnpp.png

09-27-16_9-39-48nbspAM_zpsq17s0ver.png
    Jim: "Why is she looking at me like that?"

And this is when Jim knew... that the universe ships them. :p
  • John65A9John65A9 Posts: 59 Member
    The wishing well burned 4 out of the last of the Huntingtons to death. J Huttington and Casandra Goths legacy was almost gone.
  • John65A9John65A9 Posts: 59 Member
    Elder Nancy Landgraab (reincarnated) has died again from embarrassment (mortified) after she failed to impress in the sack.
  • buzz_infamousbuzz_infamous Posts: 814 Member
    I created a health center for overweight sims and help them get back into shape. After 3 sims days there are already some results :)
    Origin ID: minimalcanary
  • DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    John65A9 wrote: »
    Elder Nancy Landgraab (reincarnated) has died again from embarrassment (mortified) after she failed to impress in the sack.

That has to be the most ignominious death of all time. Poor Nancy.
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • bionicdessertsbionicdesserts Posts: 320 Member
    My sims second baby aged up into a kid and I noticed some fun genetics.

These are the parents.
    2zgalc8.jpg
    2ry2iqf.jpg

These are the kids.
    2el3yw9.jpg
    206n312.jpg

Vera has Guy's skin tone with Lasko's hair and eye color while Zina is the opposite, Lasko's skin tone with Guy's hair and eye color. If it wasn't for Guy I'd stop right now with this perfect symmetry but he wants to be friends with three of his kids so one more has to be popped out.
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    I'm currently playing my TS1 Pleasantview remake.

Today is Fall, 2000. It was the turn to play the not-so-nice part of the neighborhood: Woodland Drive (you may remember it from TS2 it was the part of the neighborhood where Brandi Broke lived)

image.jpg

This morning, Flat Broke woke up to the sound of…a moving truck? Someone was apparently moving to the trailer next door, which had been abandoned for quite some time now.

image.jpg

Later on that day, a woman knocked on his
    door:
    - Hi, I’m your new neighbor. - she was holding a plate of fruitcake - My name is Flo Hick, but everyone just calls me Mama.

image.jpg

image.jpg
  • shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member
    I am playing Amber and Vernon and they just had twins! A boy and a girl. I wasn't expecting that!

09-28-16_6-04-47nbspAM_zpsrj6otruc.png

I have no idea where to get the money to support the little cuties.
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    Still playing in/with the Caliente household: after dating around with several men (she's had budding romances with Vernon Morse and town gardner Oliver(?) Cheatham, and Kai Kahue was another flirt) Dina met Andre DaSilva and decided it was time to settle down (with Andre). Andre has moved in and now Dina is pregnant (her biological clock was ticking a little bit :smiley: ).
    So Katrina will have another grandchild, Nina (who has moved out earlier) had 3 kids with husband Jean Barnes. By the way: two lazy parents and a kids room with no Coolala lights is not the best combination I can say: angry parents and uncomfortable (scared) kids in the middle of the night. :lol: Next time I will play them Jean and Nina are getting those lights. :wink:
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • MistyLakeMistyLake Posts: 1,700 Member
    QDog wrote: »

Today is Fall, 2000. It was the turn to play the not-so-nice part of the neighborhood: Woodland Drive (you may remember it from TS2 it was the part of the neighborhood where Brandi Broke lived)

image.jpg

This morning, Flat Broke woke up to the sound of…a moving truck? Someone was apparently moving to the trailer next door, which had been abandoned for quite some time now.

image.jpg

door:
    - Hi, I’m your new neighbor. - she was holding a plate of fruitcake - My name is Flo Hick, but everyone just calls me Mama.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Where can I get that wallpaper and that garden hose from the last picture??
    They look awesome!
    "By Grabthar's Hammer! Let There Be Sims!"
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    MistyLake wrote: »

image.jpg

image.jpg

door:

image.jpg

image.jpg

They look awesome!

I'm currently away from my computer so I can't check it! But I'll PM you once I get a chance to check this out :) I have lots of grungy CC lol it will be great with the filthy and grody lot traits
  • MistyLakeMistyLake Posts: 1,700 Member
    MistyLake wrote: »

image.jpg

image.jpg

door:

image.jpg

image.jpg

They look awesome!

I'm currently away from my computer so I can't check it! But I'll PM you once I get a chance to check this out :) I have lots of grungy CC lol it will be great with the filthy and grody lot traits

Thank you very much. :)
    "By Grabthar's Hammer! Let There Be Sims!"
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited September 2016
    Hi guys! ::waves:: I've been playing a Xena Warrior Princess inspired game (VERY LOOSELY inspired, lol). I've been posting the big, main events over here forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/900587/the-adventures-of-xena-amphipolis-and-gabrielle-potidia#latest, but seeing this thread inspired me to more of a day in the life type thing, so...ahem:

Gabrielle and Solan have dinner together.04ed98c8_o.png

Xena's upstairs feeding baby Eve 4b1c3976_o.png Haha, I wanted to get a cute shot of her breastfeeding, but whoops! Forgot about the censor :-P

Anyway, after spending some time in the pool, Solan grabs some popcorn. a8fa11b6_o.png

He begs for some new toys. edf3cac8_o.png

Xena sighs. "Okay," She says. "How bout some monkey bars?"

"Yay!"96bb75fe_o.png

"Careful there Solan...it's getting dark out!"

"WHEEEEE!"

ae817a1a_o.png

Now it's bedtime.b9365f43_o.png

But oh no! There's a monster under Solan's bed!781cd6a5_o.png

"Please, Mom, you have to do something!" 466bd082_o.png

Xena's got this. b0736873_o.png

"Take that!" 32118684_o.png

"And don't come back!" a30650d5_o.png

Xena looks pleased with herself, but Solan seems dubious. 12252d16_o.png

Better get him a little friend to help him sleep through the night. 13a3ee20_o.png

Next morning, Xena makes breakfast. 1a2c17d3_o.png

She's not the best cook, but she's trying to help out since Gabrielle wants to focus on her career as a writer! 068c434e_o.png

Gabrielle's all set to make some headway increasing her logic skill (a requirement for her next promotion) when midway up the stairs, her priorities change! She suddenly wants to whoohoo with Xena instead!. Xena was up all night and is bed tho. 2e4ac08d_o.png

Better wake her up! c33a518c_o.png

Uh oh! Xena wakes up mad!

"What the hell, Gabrielle! I was sleeping!" 0461c95a_o.png

"Heh, heh..." 5f02fe22_o.png

Gaby blows a kiss. Xena likes it. 858448bf_o.png

She still mad tho. 12c3b22c_o.png

Gaby goes for the whoohoo anyway. ffa8c56e_o.png

Xena agrees! Yippee! 739f0828_o.png

They make the decision not to whoohoo in the room with the baby in it, which is decent of them, and opt for the downstairs bedroom. b71a5859_o.png

And get some Angry Whoohooing on (Because Xena is still 🐸🐸🐸🐸 as hell at this point)! 24e15069_o.png

Turns out, Angry Whoohoo is awesome! Xena fall right back asleep, still kiinda mad, but also deeply satistfied :-D fdd2d204_o.png

Better go feed the baby before work! 06fec63b_o.png

And then a nice thoughtful shower! (This is kinda pervy, but I love the goofy singing and under arm washing--it so reminds me of Gabrielle on the show. I don't really know how to post video, but omg, it is perf!) f272b916_o.png

Gabrielle's off to work, and Solan gets invited to meet up with his club, the Rambunctious Scamps!

Just hangin' with the gang 737a3a0a_o.png

Oops, it's getting late, better head home! Doesn't mean they have to stop playing tho! "Hey guys, you can come over to my house! I just got some monkey bars!" 9d994e80_o.png

Oh boy. The horde of children descends!

Gabrielle doesn't mind tho. Here she is dancing with one of Solan's friends! d1459a1d_o.png

Let's get to know her, shall we? 7915604b_o.png

She's Good! "Aww, it's nice to know Solan is making such nice friends! Here, have a hug." c95a80f9_o.png6225a9b3_o.png

Time to publish another story. 64e78b97_o.png

"Ahh," Gabrielle's give a deep sigh. "What a relief to have that done." 8a7348b7_o.png

"Whelp, off to write another one!" 9d0d7ec7_o.png

Are you guys still here?? Omg, go home! 0918a9bc_o.png

And...that seems like a place to stop, lol. Well, there you have it, one day (ish) in the life of Sim Xena and Gabrielle :-P This was fun tho! I might do more of this type of thing! What do you guys think? If I posted updates like this on my story thread, could I post a link here? I feel like I should try and not repost the same thing too much, but I really like this thread :-D
  • amandaneunamandaneun Posts: 107 Member
    Can't post pictures since I'm a new member, but I do have a story from today's gameplay! My household consists of three siblings, called the Escoratti siblings. Two girls (Jordan and Sabrina), and the brother, Jason.

Jason and Jordan went to the gym together. The goal was to work out, but instead they spent much of their time eyeing cute sims. Jordan is outgoing with the dream of having several friends, so she naturally started talking to everyone around her and ended up forming a group. Dina Caliente (I think that's her name...?) got a little flirty with Jordan, and then got upset when some random guy at the gym started doing flirty interactions with Jordan as well. Then Jason came along, and started flirting with Dina, and she forgot all about Jordan! Fast forward towards the middle of the day, Sabrina was in a bad mood so instead of forcing her to cook dinner (she's the responsible one!), I had Jordan invite everyone out to a restaurant. She invited her siblings, obviously, along with Dina, the guy from the gym, and a few other guys she'd met there.

They get to the restaurant, Jordan requests a table, and since there's 7 of them and only 4-seat tables, there wasn't enough seats for everyone! So table one had four seats, and that's where Sabrina, and three of Jordan's guy friends sat. Table two had two seats, with Jason and Dina by themselves, having their own date, I guess. And at a table by herself with four seats, with Jordan all alone! She invited them, and ended up sitting by herself? >.>

So anyway, everyone was in formal attire but for some reason Sabrina was in party attire. She was enjoying herself at the table with all guys (she's a hopeless romantic with dreams of finding her soulmate), and I made her get up to change to formal attire. While she was taking forever to do that, Jordan (without my forcing her to) got up from her table and stole Sabrina's seat! I didn't move her though, because the guys at the table were Jordan's friends, not Sabrina's (she'd never met them). This resulted in Sabrina having to sit alone at Jordan's old table, and while everyone was having a good ol' time, Sabrina just sat by herself, watching them from a distance. It would've been nice if she could have sat with her brother and Dina, but the other four seat table was occupied by the Goth family, so there were no other tables.

The night ended with a $162 bill, Jason passing out due to a lack of energy, and both Escoratti sisters being miserable because they had to pee. I exited and saved the game after the event, because I wasn't feeling too well. But when I play again, I plan to make Jason and Dina go on a real date (and then make him go on dates with other cute sims that he's met this week... his dream is to basically be a player, hahaha). Jordan will probably end up dating one of the guys from her table. All were super cute. >.>
    “... and when all the wars are over, a butterfly will still be beautiful.”
    ― Ruskin Bond, Scenes from a Writer's Life

large.jpg
  • uzumouzumo Posts: 1,836 Member
    I thought this was a glitch. I forgot to unlock the bathroom door. The shower was broken. I had my sim call a repairman. The repairman showed up, but did not go in the house because the bathroom door was locked. Then, it showed that notification that it was fixed, and he took my sim's money. The shower was not fixed. 106 simoleons was wasted over a locked door.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    edited December 2016
    Audio_5urf wrote: »
    @JackOnYourBack
    I remember one time, one of my sims was getting married to a known alien.. well, during the wedding event, while the bride (the alien) was schmoozing with guests and friends, the groom got abducted by aliens..

I like to imagine that the bride's father found out about the wedding, abducted the groom, and gave him a very "stern" talking to, and probably "persuaded" him to be a good husband, and "informed" him of the possibilities of what will happen if he isn't.

thankfully, he didn't get pregant

My very first sims 4 sim was a scientist who married a known alien. She eventually used the "contact aliens" interaction and got abducted the next day. I like to think she was meeting her in-laws. She even got a positive moodlet!
  • FamilyFriendFamilyFriend Posts: 24 Member
    There was a whole bunch of drama in my game today. I created a family in the game (a husband and wife with a teenage son). Well the teenage son has a girlfriend and I had the son invite the girlfriend and the girlfriend's parents over to meet his parents. Well, I was playing with the son and his girlfriend when I realized his mother got an angry moodlet so I went over to go see what was going on. It turns out the husband was flirting with the his sin's girlfriend's mother in front of his wife. She was mad because she saw the whole thing. I didn't plan any of this but I really didn't care because I was starting to dislike the wife. She would just start random argument with her husband for no reason.
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    In my game, My Sim Regan's ex Don Lothario came to the house to visit his daughter, Raelynn. They had a nice long talk, while Regan got busy in the bedroom with her new boyfriend. Then the next Sim day, Regan told her Raelynn that she's going to be a big sister. Raelynn did not like that! Actually I couldn't tell cause she had three different reactions to the news.
  • piratemiyapiratemiya Posts: 43 Member
    My legacy founder had a huge crush on Joaquin Le Chien until he moved in with her (he got kicked out of the Bro household). He broke her beloved computer (she's a whiz and guru tech), broke the sink and replaced it with her money when she could've easier repaired it herself, left spoiled dishes everywhere, and woohoo'd Dina Caliente in her room. Luckily she was able to convince the two Bros to make amends and he's now back where he belongs. Now they can be friends again. And she can start dating her new neighbor - who, while attractive and named after Zac Efron, has all bad traits thanks to a random challenge roll. What she doesn't know is that fellow book club member Gunther Munch has been in love with her all along. He is seriously in the background of every screenshot, forcing his way into my legacy. Just as long as he doesn't make her move into his mom's house...
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Just got CL and I'm feeling OVERWHELMED. Heh, or more accurately... my sims are feeling overwhelmed.

I moved a household of three good mates from Windenburg to a doodoo apartment in the city. I like to imagine them being homesick, having left their old neighbours and friends behind, but one thing is for sure... They're most definitely getting physically sick. A lot.

The welcoming wagon was a chaotic mess with that Raj guy yelling at his mother and his mother yelling at one of my sims. Later that night it seemed like Raj and his mother got into another argument and they were so loud my sims couldn't sleep until they finally stopped :sweat_smile: Their new apartment smells all the time and Raj won't stop knocking on their door, begging to hangout. On top of that whenever I send my sims out to explore the Spice Market some random townie comes along and is so rude to them. Gosh what is wrong with these city folks? :tongue:

Still have lots to explore. After I familiarize myself with this EP I'm gonna get my main group of sims to the city and that I can't wait!
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
    piratemiya wrote: »
    My legacy founder had a huge crush on Joaquin Le Chien until he moved in with her (he got kicked out of the Bro household). He broke her beloved computer (she's a whiz and guru tech), broke the sink and replaced it with her money when she could've easier repaired it herself, left spoiled dishes everywhere, and woohoo'd Dina Caliente in her room. Luckily she was able to convince the two Bros to make amends and he's now back where he belongs. Now they can be friends again. And she can start dating her new neighbor - who, while attractive and named after Zac Efron, has all bad traits thanks to a random challenge roll. What she doesn't know is that fellow book club member Gunther Munch has been in love with her all along. He is seriously in the background of every screenshot, forcing his way into my legacy. Just as long as he doesn't make her move into his mom's house...

I wish your sim and Gunther better luck. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15380893/#Comment_15380893
    My alien sim just lost her fiancé, and was asked out on a date by a random (super cute female) bartender she flirted with once. Now I'm torn between resurrecting the fiancé or letting her move on with the bartender. In the mean time, my sim is just living life and running her restaurant.

My 3 favorite types of sims love stories:
    1. Childhood friend
    2. Ghost
    3. Alien

You've hit a gold mine.
  • MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    I had a Sim die of laughter after having dinner at a restaurant with three friends. I probably shouldn't have let them have a three course meal. It gave them too much time to banter and tell jokes and get a little too happy.

I think I want to play him as a ghost, however he's in a test game that I never intended to actually play. His skills are very low. Too low to cook Ambrosia. His urn is presently in the personal inventory of the only other playable Sim in that game. It will stay there until I figure out what to do with that game.

At the time of his death, the Sim was testing a restaurant that I had just added to the game. As 'luck' would have it, another Sim called and invited him to dinner at that very restaurant. I figured I could test the lot and see how the dining out business worked. Everything worked flawlessly until I had him pay the bill. He went into hysterical mode and died before I could get him upstairs to try to calm down using a mirror.

The restaurant where he died is very well done. It's called Tiana's Palace by the #thewsimmer. I have placed 4 mirrors on the first floor as a precautionary measure.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I merged three households, each containing a divorced sim with child. The sims in question were Summer Holiday, Liberty Lee and Travis Scott. So the original BFF household is together again. I plan to have them raise their children together and then grow old together, too. The BFF can have relationships outside the household, but strictly no romance between these three. Best friends forever, no drama for them!

Also the Pancake twins grew up to teens and the girl manifested the "energized" emotion in the same second she span around to age (from her active trait). So I gave her the fitness aspiration.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top