Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some (but not all) CC not showing up in game

2...Next

Comments

• ShandapShandap Posts: 2 New Member
    Shandap wrote: »
    Ok, I am having a similar problem the content is not showing up but it's being generated onto sims. Like this morning when I was in cas the sims was wearing a pair of joggers that I i put in a week ago and couldn't find in the game.

None of the items are recolors
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    edited July 2016
    Shandap wrote: »
    Ok, I am having a similar problem the content is not showing up but it's being generated onto sims. Like this morning when I was in cas the sims was wearing a pair of joggers that I i put in a week ago and couldn't find in the game.

Hello @Shandap
    Try removing all the filters in CAS and see if the cc items appear then.
  • ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    The lots and Sims go into the tray folder. Cc and mods go into the mods folder.make sure u extracted the files from the folders and put the individual files into the mods folder. Also make sure u have script mods on
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • Custom_turtleCustom_turtle Posts: 2 New Member
    like she said. ik im late but. you have to go into the mods folder then double tap the ones that are yellow (zipp) then open to file explorers and then open the zipps like i said and transfer the files in the zipps to the mods im sorry if I make no sence
  • Custom_turtleCustom_turtle Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Custom_turtle said:
    > like she said. ik im late but. you have to go into the mods folder then double tap the ones that are yellow (zipp) then open to file explorers and then open the zips like i said and transfer the files in the zips to the mods im sorry if I make no sence

OK so if you download a set or a room. it would go into a zip folder but you can still drag it to mods. but you have to open it and drag the files in side that to the mods folder
  • rane22rane22 Posts: 6 New Member
    I tried to make my own thread about this, but couldn't figure out how, lol. Is anyone else having a strange thing where CC you've never downloaded is showing up? There are shirts and pants that I have never downloaded now showing up in my CAS and am very confused! How is this possible??