Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• RIP-Troika-GamesRIP-Troika-Games Posts: 221 Member
    A sunny 23°C with a very mild breeze and low humidity (for what it usually is). Quite pleasant. Was way too warm throughout march, may and first half of june.
  • EA_FieryHeliosEA_FieryHelios Posts: 1 New Member
    Today the weather is not sunny. High humidity. 18°C
  • ataraxialifeataraxialife Posts: 25 Member
    Oh gosh! The weather here is scorching. About a 110 heat index I wanna say
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    It's cooled off a bit since last week or so, but now it's trying to warm up again. Currently middle of the night and 15C but it's going to be 24C for much of today. I wish it would stay at 15.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    It’s been raining on and off all day. It’s quite chilly.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    18% F Light rain and moderate breeze = quite refreshing
    We're due a heatwave this coming week :s
    If anyone wants me I'll be in the freezer.
  • latenellatenel Posts: 41 Member
    It's only 97 here right now. So a nice cool down from the 109 earlier this week.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited July 2019
    It was 22c today. It felt very hot.

It's been rainy and gross for like 3 weeks straight. And I already kind of miss it.
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    It will be very warm here too this week, actually extremely warm for our temperate climate here. It's possible that the all time high will be broken later this week. We're looking at 3 consecutive days of temperatures above 35°C (95°F), possible reaching over 38°C ( short of 100°F). And most houses here don't have AC installed (because normally it is much cooler, between 20 and 25°C (in the 70s F)), so these temperatures are a cause for concern here.
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • ofDDofDD Posts: 28 Member
    Hot here
    Storms rattling around all over the UK tonight.
    It's been horribly hot here, and is continuing to be so, but we just had a nice thunderstorm and some heavy rain so at least that's something.

• crazysimmerrcrazysimmerr Posts: 10 New Member
    The sun breaks the rocks. Very hot lol.
    It's going to be 34C tomorrow, feeling like 45C. Send help!

And to those of you in hot countries (like Australia) who don't understand why Brits can't cope with summer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMqkuAb-HYg
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    A week of being both annoying hot and it raining sideways
    The rain is great, but the heat? Not so much
    EMrBkJP.png
  • LumikkaLumikka Posts: 25 Member
    It started heating up again here the last few days (and I don't like it :| )
  • countesskate324countesskate324 Posts: 83 Member
    Yesterday was surprisingly nice...no rain and not too hot. Today we're back to our regular scheduled programming of thunderstorms and unbearable heat lol
    Playing since 2002--The Sims, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, and The Sims 4!
    Update:
    This is tomorrow's weather forecast and if accurate will be the highest temperature ever recorded in the UK, and I'm gonna be stuck in the hottest bit with no AC.
    HFtonzI.png
  • ArtsyPancakeArtsyPancake Posts: 13 New Member
    It's ridiculously hot at the moment and I can't stand it :/
  • PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    I live in London so today it will be 39°C.. I am actually moving out of London today as well for University. I am going with my cat so wish my luck, we have little plushies for him that you freeze to keep a pet cool.. we hope he will be okay! We ordered the tickets before the weather forecast has gotten so bad... The prediction has been getting worse everyday, the tickets are too expensive to choose another day and we stopped renting the home anyway haha so I am unlucky with the day I am moving!
  • simsdesertersimsdeserter Posts: 7 New Member
    It is currently 13C and is the middle of the day and cold. I hate winter :( I love the outdoors but have three littles so taking them out is a pain and all they do is complain because its cold and wet and horrible and I agree. Bring on SPRIIIING until then I have sims.
  • CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    edited July 2019
    Literally a rollercoaster, one second it's cool with a thunderstorm and then the next it's hot as heck (that literally just happened today)

According to the outdoor thermometer 42 degrees and rising. I done at this point.
  • Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited July 2019
    Terrible. It was great last week-until a cold front came through last weekend and ruined everything. It's not summer anymore. I suppose it's fall now. Ugh. What a bummer. :'(
    Post edited by Hippie_Simmer on
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    It's going to be 34C tomorrow, feeling like 45C. Send help!

And to those of you in hot countries (like Australia) who don't understand why Brits can't cope with summer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMqkuAb-HYg

That's an interesting video. She completely forgot to add the humidity factor in, which is why we feel so uncomfortable in the UK.

I went to Egypt and had far higher temperatures than today but it didn't worry me (dry heat) and when I went to Moscow once in February it was 30% below, (freezing but dry air) but I went out to see the changing of the guard at the Kremlin at midnight and it didn't worry me either with the right coverings! (Nobody dared mugging tourists in those USSR days. We were all being watched)!

25% here and I want to stay indoors.

My flat is currently very cool and the weather was 31% today outside = 24 inch thick sandstone walls and facing away from the sun helps!