Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 storyline ideas

Well the title practically explains it. Just come up with storyline ideas and post them below so people have a big browse of different games they can play. I love writing storylines myself and playing them so this is just plain awesome! anyways have fun and thank you!

❀ нєℓℓσ ι'м ρℓυмвσвgяαη∂мα! ❀

Comments

• PlumbobGrandmaPlumbobGrandma Posts: 438 Member
    Short,quick storyline:
    There are two sisters or brother (they can both be young adults or teens) one of the sisters/brothers is good, he/she is the most popular one and always is the one that everyone swoons for. He/she is the one who takes care of the house, cleans up and is neat and polite. The other brother/sister is the direct opposite he/she is mean, makes an enemy of everyone he/she meets and is generally jealous and mean to the other sibling. Everyone hates this second sim. But maybe can they switch? the good twin (over the course of the game) becomes bad and the bad twin becomes good or maybe at the end they both turn bitter or they both turn good?
    END

Note: This isn't really a storyline but some way of gameplay that is based loosely off a storyline...hope you like it!

• charcougcharcoug Posts: 265 Member
    edited January 2016
    Good idea PlumbobGrandma

Where are my toddlers?!

http://i68.tinypic.com/fw297c.jpg
    @charcoug Thank you!

There is a "vampire" coven who lives in an abandoned mansion you have to keep them secret and make them live a typical vampire life, sleep at day, drink "blood" (I recommend a red drink) and whatever you think vampires do. Overtime this house they live in needs to be upgraded.
    Where are my toddlers?!

@charcoug such a nice idea! And maybe to buy "blood" you need to save up for one of the really expensive drinks you get at the bar? like you have to have one glass every two days...that would add a challenge as well!

• TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    You have a 10 generation legacy to fulfill, a voodoo doll driven legacy. Your sim has the Mischief skill, and a voodoo doll. To find love, they have to use the doll to get their love interest flirty.

Doll works with you = You can proceed with the relationship

Doll fights your sim with needle = Hands off that sim, and try another

In this story/legacy, there is no WooHoo without VooDoo. :P
    @PlumbobGrandma That is a good idea!
    @Tarruvi That is really cool!
    Where are my toddlers?!

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    edited July 2016
    Well I'm working on Gen 4 of my "Storegacy" (story+legacy). In the 2nd gen-the oldest triplet Molly is a Cinderella-figure of sorts even as a child. Well her younger triplet sister (their brother doesn't count) is the parents' favourite. Carly (the favourite) as a teen falls in love with whom she thinks is a 16 year old boy-but he's three years older then that. And when Carly's 16 (two years after the boyfriend and she meets), the 'boyfriend" kidnaps her and turn her into a servant of sorts. After she becomes a nanny to the Fraternal twin children of the ex-boyfriend she escapes and returns home. In this same generation, Carly and Molly's little Sister, Hannah creates a club called "First Chances" against the neighour's Bergesen child, Kerry "Jacob-Haters" (Jacob is one of the ex-kidnapper's twin children, Emma is his twin sister). The Jacob-Haters has the old-fashion idea that Criminals breed criminals. So they say nasty stuff to Jacob and by extension to Hannah. As teens-Hannah chan Kerry to a duel and became badly injured that Jacob offers to donate his "plasma" since for some reason-he and Hannah's blood types are compatible. Jacob helps Hannah while she recovers from her injury under the watchful eye of Hannah's sister Molly. After the three move back to their respective homes-Hannah and Jacob have to meet in secret due like Pocahontas&John Smith or Kira&Kovu. But eventually after a supper which is based loosely on the original "Guess Who is Coming to Dinner?" Hannah's mom, allows the two to be BF/GF. and they eventually get married.

Because of Hannah living-Kerry is determine to frame one of Hannah's children. She does succeed for a short while and America (one of Hannah's daughters there are 4 daughters all together the two twins, and 3 single children). But America's only friend, one of the Landgraabs (in my imagination the Landgraabs are the royalty of Oasis Springs and the Goths, which Molly married into is the Royalty of Willow Creek) princes rescues her dressed in drag and now they're married and currently have identical-looking twin girls.

I'm trying to work on the 4th gen which will include a catfight between the two sisters

You can read the entire story in my siggy
    6adMCGP.gif
    I'm suprised this isn't moved up yet
    6adMCGP.gif
    @MadameLee Wow such an intricate idea! That's awesome!

edited November 2016
    @MadameLee Wow such an intricate idea! That's awesome!

@PlumbobGrandma thanks-I'm currently working on (well not yet) on a Romeo and Juliet generation-the avatar I have has to do with the "Romeo" and "Juliet" story..

and I have an idea for when I get City Living..but I can fake it until then (going to wait till Christmas). The idea is that because a poltican has implemented a one-child rule J&R have to give up their younger (twin) daughter to someone-I have various ideas to whom it will go-either a)straight to the distant cousins Emma Grant's descendants or do I want to make it more complicated and b)first have her be sold to either grand-uncle Elliot's household (which means Tony's aka "Meatball" daughter/granddaughter not to mention Tony himself-I made him immortal in my game)-they live in Willow Greek same place another set of distant cousins (but more closely related) live as the Royalty. or be moved to Granduncle Michel's house (which is in Newcrest-and with some mods-I could make something like Joseph family) and have Michael favour (Selene) but her 'sibling-cousins sell her as a slave to (other more distant cousins)? But her nickname once there will be Cinder

I'm currently working on the Once Upon a Time-A Princess Challenge which is almost is over (this is the last of three 'weeks')

I know these pictures are blurry but the last chapter I wrote-Juliet is singing a song called "Take me to Wonderland" and I'm using the pictures as "dreams" so hence the blurryness

KSJ2VZ5.png
    bIDHS8Y.png
    VRRFmXi.png
    qUzRfri.png
    XPePqP3.png
    YCKf8Nz.gif
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I have a house with 5 young adults in it.
    Their mission is to make babies with the goths.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • brusselsgriffonsbrusselsgriffons Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi guys I know I might be a bit late but I hope somebody get's to read this it's simple but fun
    you make a family with the following
    .gina jones adult brow hair green eyes tan skin
    .fred jones adult brown curly hair brown eyes married to gina
    .kian jones ya black hair blue eyes daughter of fred and gina
    .jonny jones teen brown curly hair glasses geeky son of fred and gina
    .jimmy jones ya blonde long hair handsome son of fred and gina
    .samantha smive lives there as was homeless ya best friend of kian jones

seperate house:
    michael lapsland ya handsome

kian is michaels friend they have sex and she goes and shes pregnant
    the baby is a girl named bex and she reaches toddler and is introduced to her dad his wife and there baby twin girls
    at the jnes house isla isn't capable of motherhood and everyone loooks after the baby
    samantha and jimmy get married isla gets a boyfriend jonny gets a girfriend and as soon as they turn ya they have a baby boy named ginger
  • Kat666Kat666 Posts: 3 New Member
    I got one.
    So there is female young adult and from little she was always fantasised and intrigued by vampires.Soon after she moves out because of her parents death to Forgotten hallow so she can be the closest to her dead parents (as u know, forgotten hallow is like a ghostly, vampirely place.) Soon as the neighborhood notices someone is moving in they welcome her to the neighborhood but as they are vampires they really are thirst for her blood but hold it in.She then becomes friends with one of them the most and invites the over the next day.She suggest that they could have a movie night at hers.They sit closely together, too close for a vampire to person distance.The person can't hold it and bites her neck.......
  • ZestyLemonLionZestyLemonLion Posts: 21 Member
    I recently came up with a few new story lines.

The princess And The Pauper

You start with an adult sim (or a young adult if you want to give birth to every child), this sim would be the queen. She can be a single mom, or you can add a husband. The king and queen needs to have more than one child, 4 at the least. The story starts when your youngest daughter is a teenager. When she's a teenager your daughter grows up to be an animal lover, rebelious, and adventurous (you don't need traits because 2 of the 3 don't really exist). Every day from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM one of your servants (YA if you want to start when your daughter is a toddler or child, if not it's recommended that the servant is an adult) come to help you feed the animals and take care of your garden. But because he has nobody to watch his son (or if the son is a teen and for some reason the has to go with him) he brings his son along to help him with work. The servant and his family is extremely poor and helping the royal family is his only way to make money. One day the princess sneaks out to go and explore because her mother wont let her or her sisters (if any) outside. But when she runs into the servant and his son, her life isnt the same anymore. The rest is up to you. Will they fall in love and run away together? Or will something else happen?