Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    telemwill wrote: »
    Is anyone aware of an up-to-date mod that shortens or speeds up University courses in some way? I've found a couple but it looks like they haven't been updated in two years or so.

I use the one by Peridot. I think it's the Patreon link you want. If it hasn't been updated, it's because it hasn't been needed.

Great, thanks. I did see that one so good to know it’s working.
  • LoreaLorea Posts: 243 Member

I wish someone would update and continue Marlynsims' Social Bunny Overhaul mod. That mod is so needed!
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/social-bunny-v1-70846301
    e1x7x5osng1n.png
  • GeekyRaptorStudiosGeekyRaptorStudios Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello, is there a chance anyone would be willing to make a mod that adds a walkstyle like gollum's from lord of the rings? Also a mod that adds glowing skin, like skin that emits actual light, like some accessories I've seen, also a mod that adds stone skin texture to sims.
    > @DameGiggsy said:
    > Looking for wheelchair(s) and/or other assistive devices. I'd love some decorative ones, but am truly looking for functional ones.

I think I found what you are looking for: https://youtu.be/ss7qjP90Q3Q the link is in the description.
    Also maybe a mod that adds choices for vampire's bat form? Like I'd like to have unique bat forms for sims vampires. Imagine a choice between all the known bat species, including Egyptian fruit bat, Honduran white bat and Ozark Large Eared Bat!
  • plumlaceplumlace Posts: 4 New Member
    > @SeashoreLivia said:
    > Is there a mod that lets sims knit without the knitting basket in their inventory? It’s so cute so I want to have it on display instead of in my sim’s inventory.

Hey there, I just made and uploaded this mod for you :)

https://www.patreon.com/posts/78315945
    > @SimsILikeSims said:
    > I second that. I would rather see a ball of yarn in inventory.

I made this mod, you can download it for free on my patreon

:)
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    plumlace wrote: »
    > @SeashoreLivia said:
    > Is there a mod that lets sims knit without the knitting basket in their inventory? It’s so cute so I want to have it on display instead of in my sim’s inventory.

Hey there, I just made and uploaded this mod for you :)

Thank you!
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member

Is there a mod that replaces the woohoo acceptance animation to something a bit more romantic? I don't like the sports cheer. The only thing I can find is one made by Shimrod101, but it was created in 2016. I am not sure if it would still work or if it would need to be updated.
  • terpaksa_kubuatterpaksa_kubuat Posts: 5 New Member
    How about Scenario Maker? Make your own Scenario.
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    edited February 2023
    Is there a mod that stops the wolf sims from howling in CAS, please?
    If not, could someone please make one? I've had this pack since Christmas and their howling is getting annoying to the point where I'm about to use them as rarely as I use the vampires in my game (because of their hissing).
    Thank you
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • EmieAwardEmieAward Posts: 3 New Member
    Obviously, I was being dumb (not surprised lol). I couldn't find any posts about what to do, even though I searched for hours and hours on multiple days, but I knew it was solved for the rest of the sim community because the posts about having that problem were all from July/August 2022. Just needed to update my MCCC and pre-teen mods, duh.
  • EmieAwardEmieAward Posts: 3 New Member
    WCIF a mod that improves the HSY Career Day by adding more careers? I know why they only added base game careers but I have everything except Werewolves, Magic and most kits, so I want there to more than just astronaut, spy and criminal careers.
    > @Monet11 said:
    > Is there a mod that replaces the woohoo acceptance animation to something a bit more romantic? I don't like the sports cheer. The only thing I can find is one made by Shimrod101, but it was created in 2016. I am not sure if it would still work or if it would need to be updated.

I checked this mod out and it didn't work, so I made an updated version with more reactions. Uploaded it to my Patreon for free. :)

https://www.patreon.com/posts/78500310
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member

plumlace wrote: »
    > @Monet11 said:
    > Is there a mod that replaces the woohoo acceptance animation to something a bit more romantic? I don't like the sports cheer. The only thing I can find is one made by Shimrod101, but it was created in 2016. I am not sure if it would still work or if it would need to be updated.

I checked this mod out and it didn't work, so I made an updated version with more reactions. Uploaded it to my Patreon for free. :)

https://www.patreon.com/posts/78500310

THANK YOU!!!! I downloaded it and tried it out in my game. It worked great! It was so wonderful to see more appropriate reactions! <3<3
  • terpaksa_kubuatterpaksa_kubuat Posts: 5 New Member
    I want the strays to spawn at Willow Creek, except a specific stray, Mayor Whiskers. I hope he stays & running around as a stray at Brindelton Bay. Is it possible?
  • LoreaLorea Posts: 243 Member
    I wish it was possible to set sexual orientation without entering CAS, in both playable and NPC sims. Like with a SHIFT+ click on sim cheat.
  • Th3_H0wling_Ch1ldTh3_H0wling_Ch1ld Posts: 144 Member
    I know this may be a little far-fetched but I'd like to have an Orphanage Lot Trait/Challenge & (If possible) own/run your own Orphanage
    I currently have a Couple who "Adopted" a bunch of kids and "Own" an Orphanage I am currently using a Foster Family mod from LittleMsSam
    My Legacy Family & Story Family are in one Save. Much easier...
  • feeveefeevee Posts: 257 Member
    Lorea wrote: »
    I wish it was possible to set sexual orientation without entering CAS, in both playable and NPC sims. Like with a SHIFT+ click on sim cheat.
    Lorea wrote: »

Hi! It’s already exist : lumpinou LGBTQIA+: Gender & orientation Overhaul v2.3: Identities & Transition, In-Depth Orientations, Optional Auto-Assign, & more - Sims 4

https://patreon.com/posts/lgbtqia-mod-v1-1-68337709

Hey does anyone know where I could find this witchy nose and chin preset, the creator seems to have removed it. Witch Nose & Chin Presets By Ice Cream For Breakfast, https://www.thegamer.com/sims-4-best-witch-cc-custom-content/#witch-nose-amp-chin-presets-by-ice-cream-for-breakfast
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    @Suceress @simgirl542 I don't know if you are aware but, if you have a pet bed in the game, you can click on it and send your dog there.
    Hey does anyone know where I could find this witchy nose and chin preset, the creator seems to have removed it. Witch Nose & Chin Presets By Ice Cream For Breakfast, https://www.thegamer.com/sims-4-best-witch-cc-custom-content/#witch-nose-amp-chin-presets-by-ice-cream-for-breakfast

Here's a link. I would be cautious though since Ice Cream For Breakfast no longer supports this CC, it could be broken beyond repair.
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    @Bananas_45 do you mean from when I asked about a mod for training pets to stay off of furniture? I forgot about that request.
    My dogs and cats lay on the furniture whether they're sleeping, napping, or just lounging and they prevent my sims from sitting down. I know I could tell them to use the pet beds but they usually ignore them and other times they autonomously climb on the couch and fall asleep. I just thought it would be nice to be able to train them to stay off because not everyone wants their pets on the furniture or to be able to tell them to get down.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • MikeCobaltMikeCobalt Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello :) This may not be the right section, sorry if not... I'm wondering if there is a way to hook the Writer career into the studio area the actor career uses? Here's my idea, I'm wondering if this is even possible. If the writer's book or screenplay is picked up for a movie, in real life sometimes the original writer visits the studio; those days sometimes it's a good thing, sometimes it's not. I'm thinking if a Mod Is possible to move the writer sim there like others, they would have some tasks, talk to the Director (maybe a few times throughout the visit), talk to the actor(s) (again, maybe more than once), possibly act out a scene themself (to show everybody what the writer originally intended here), sit and watch? number of scenes. There could be a few questions during the visit e.g. "The Director wants to change a critical scene, yes/no", "The Director and studio believes removing/adding a scene would benefit the story greatly yes/no. This could end with a good day the writer watching their story growing immensely, or it could end with more tension than anybody would've thought possible.
  • FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    Hello, can someone point me to a working mod to stop Sims from stopping every time they walk inside the house to "appreciate" that the thermostat is on? I have found 2 mods for this but neither work anymore, unfortunately.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I'm going to want a mod that makes the diapers and bottles act like they did before this last update, at least for the newborns.