Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• FaerieMariFaerieMari Posts: 1 New Member
    Is there anything that prevents instant job promotions?
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited November 2019
    Hello everyone! I was wondering if there is a mod that makes sims weed by hand instead of using that weed sucker we got with the gardening update. Thanks! :)
  • VaniliciousVanilicious Posts: 98 Member
    hi all, please, anyone know (or can make) a mod that stop sims chat with bartender's? this cause a big chat with a lot of sims, and then the game reset because sims can't let the npc work in peace! it's drive me nuts T_T
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Hello, I'm curious if there's any humanoid Servo mod, basically allowing servos to retain their humanoid Modifications.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Can someone make a mod so that teens can join the new Soccer and E-Sports activities that came in University?
  • Arsenic174Arsenic174 Posts: 4 New Member
    hey is there anyway i can request to create a mod??? I'm just asking if one can make a mod that allows robots to look like regular sims...just really want to make a story line, its kinda like Detroit: Become Human
  • rjhenn14rjhenn14 Posts: 601 Member
    Arsenic174 wrote: »
    hey is there anyway i can request to create a mod??? I'm just asking if one can make a mod that allows robots to look like regular sims...just really want to make a story line, its kinda like Detroit: Become Human

Yes! Looking for this as well!
  • ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    Is there a "send to shower" mod for Discovery University that will force your smelly roommate to take a shower?
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • Jessi123Jessi123 Posts: 2 New Member
    Mod to allow pregnant sims in university housing?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    I would love to see some Christmas decorations that can be used in Sulani. We have the flip flop lights and surfboard Santa but it's just not enough. :'( It would be great to have some kind of tropical Christmas tree, maybe a palm tree with lights around the trunk?
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    Does anybody know of any mods that limit the places a sim can invite you to a party or other social gathering? Several times now, my sims have been invited to 'parties' in unoccupied houses or completely empty housing lots. Of course, nothing is happening there. Also, no other sims show up except mine and any they might take with them.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Chesster_WammyChesster_Wammy Posts: 80 Member
    Anybody knows where I can find detective trench coat cc? Like an old noir detective outfit with trench coat and fedora
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    EIisabetta wrote: »
    Does anybody know of any mods that limit the places a sim can invite you to a party or other social gathering? Several times now, my sims have been invited to 'parties' in unoccupied houses or completely empty housing lots. Of course, nothing is happening there. Also, no other sims show up except mine and any they might take with them.

I suppose you have replaced former Community Lots with residential lots. Unless you enter the lot afterwards and change the lot to another lot type and then after saving back to residential, the game will not recognize that there is a new lot type placed.
    The bug came with Get Together and wasn't fixed since. I found out about the solution by accident after I had had big problems with the bar lot in Windenburg which I had replaced with an unoccupied residential lot.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Chesster_WammyChesster_Wammy Posts: 80 Member
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Here are a couple of trench coats, the first one is from a period clothing site:
    > https://happylifesims.tumblr.com/post/179554328503/lonelyboy-ts4-street-style-trench-coat
    > Fedora: https://happylifesims.tumblr.com/post/130200402478/lonelyboy-ts4-unisex-hat-collection-request-from
    >
    > https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-male-teenadultelder-everyday/title/castiels-trenchcoat/id/1371659/
    > https://joliebean.tumblr.com/post/179423515281/the-simblreen-gift-the-third-part
    > https://www.liquidsims.com/finds/wool-trench-coats-by-marvinsims/

@Bananas_45 Thank you so much :smile: But actually I already got and test those. And it got clipping and not maxis match. I do not know why it's hard to get high quality maxis match detective outfit :'( But thank you so much anyway @Bananas_45 :smiley: Really appreciate it :blush:
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    Is there a mod that unlocks the hidden recipes from City Living and Jungle Adventure?

@DeafSimmer: You should try this mod by LittleMsSam: https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175405693313/cookbooks-cultural-experimental-seafood-jungle
    She also offers a ton of other great mods.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • LunarChanelLunarChanel Posts: 34 Member
    Not really a request, but does anyone know if the Coward trait by TwilightSims still works. Or if there's another one out there similar to it?

The trait I'm talking about appears that it was last updated in 2018 so I'm not so sure. But I absolutely LOVE the idea of this trait. Especially with the whole being uncomfortable with skinny-dipping.

Reason being, I actually would love to use the "Clothing Optional" trait on a few lots such as the Island Bluffs in Windenberg, to test things out but when I was doing some research into the lot trait, apparently most Sims are all for shedding their clothes, so I was kind of wondering if this trait would make Sims more nervous about doing so. I have a Sim based off an OC who is super modest and I don't want her just deciding to strip down like it's no big deal if I choose to use this lot trait. :/

This is the trait I'm talking about

https://twilightsims.tumblr.com/post/175149631859/coward-trait-update-15062018-added-new-buff
    https://thesimscatalog.com/sims4/downloads/game-mods/traits/coward-trait/

But honestly, I would be just as happy with a trait that just makes Sims more shy about stripping down in Clothing Optional lots even without the fear of fire or darkness. Even though I love that part too. Another suggestion would be like the Never Nude trait from Sims 3, but without the showering in swimwear bit.

So any feedback regarding this trait or suggestions for what I'm describing are welcomed. Or if someone would be willing to make a similar mod to this, I would be forever grateful. Like seriously.
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    EIisabetta wrote: »

I suppose you have replaced former Community Lots with residential lots. Unless you enter the lot afterwards and change the lot to another lot type and then after saving back to residential, the game will not recognize that there is a new lot type placed.
    The bug came with Get Together and wasn't fixed since. I found out about the solution by accident after I had had big problems with the bar lot in Windenburg which I had replaced with an unoccupied residential lot.

One of them may have been (I don't recall) but the other was an empty lot in Del Sol Valley, the Vacuous Green lot that starts out empty. There was nothing on the lot.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    I'd really love a mod to allow mermaids to use the dock ladders. I stopped playing with them because having to swim back to shore and have an ugly mile long walkway leading out to her ocean house is really irritating. Tried one again and was reminded to check in if this mod exists at all.
  • LAsticotesLAsticotes Posts: 1 New Member
    Is there a mod that allow sims to pick up objects (like food for exemple) that they didn't create? ( Sorry for my english, it's not my first language)
  • DizzyDi34DizzyDi34 Posts: 449 Member
    sorry if this has been mentioned but i would like a mod that when you hover over meals in the different catergories ie cook, bake, quick meals etc it tells you how many calories it contains eg fish and chips= 0 calories or yogurt=79 calories and so on.
  • aelias24aelias24 Posts: 220 Member
    I hope a modder will update Scumbumbo (rest in peace) pregnancy mega mod. I don't use mc command center.
    Real Life Is Never As Interesting As the SimswIiJK39.jpg
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    edited December 2019
    ignore I found it finally
    6adMCGP.gif