December 6 - It's Friday. What does it mean in The Sims forums? Time to highlight some awesim discussions!
December 5 - It's patch day for The Sims 4 on console! Read the patch notes here.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

1444546474850...Next

Comments

• FaerieMariFaerieMari Posts: 1 New Member
    Is there anything that prevents instant job promotions?
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 279 Member
    edited November 20
    Hello everyone! I was wondering if there is a mod that makes sims weed by hand instead of using that weed sucker we got with the gardening update. Thanks! :)
  • VaniliciousVanilicious Posts: 13 New Member
    hi all, please, anyone know (or can make) a mod that stop sims chat with bartender's? this cause a big chat with a lot of sims, and then the game reset because sims can't let the npc work in peace! it's drive me nuts T_T
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 296 Member
    Hello, I'm curious if there's any humanoid Servo mod, basically allowing servos to retain their humanoid Modifications.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 4,593 Member
    Can someone make a mod so that teens can join the new Soccer and E-Sports activities that came in University?
    Origin ID : ChazzzyGOAT
    Recommended Mods : http://chazzzygoat.tumblr.com
  • Arsenic174Arsenic174 Posts: 1 New Member
    hey is there anyway i can request to create a mod??? I'm just asking if one can make a mod that allows robots to look like regular sims...just really want to make a story line, its kinda like Detroit: Become Human
  • rjhenn14rjhenn14 Posts: 591 Member
    Arsenic174 wrote: »
    hey is there anyway i can request to create a mod??? I'm just asking if one can make a mod that allows robots to look like regular sims...just really want to make a story line, its kinda like Detroit: Become Human

Yes! Looking for this as well!
  • ShaeShae Posts: 161 Member
    Is there a "send to shower" mod for Discovery University that will force your smelly roommate to take a shower?
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • Jessi123Jessi123 Posts: 2 New Member
    Mod to allow pregnant sims in university housing?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 5,577 Member
    I would love to see some Christmas decorations that can be used in Sulani. We have the flip flop lights and surfboard Santa but it's just not enough. :'( It would be great to have some kind of tropical Christmas tree, maybe a palm tree with lights around the trunk?
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,632 Member
    Does anybody know of any mods that limit the places a sim can invite you to a party or other social gathering? Several times now, my sims have been invited to 'parties' in unoccupied houses or completely empty housing lots. Of course, nothing is happening there. Also, no other sims show up except mine and any they might take with them.
    moxiegraphix on Origin