Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    A mod that lets you freeze grade levels for kids-teens. Kinda like how MCCC lets you freeze career levels.

A working mod for writing books and things via notepad or notebook instead of the computer, for nostalgia purposes and old timey storylines.
  • Options
    Nella_2Nella_2 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey guys. Is there a mod out there that fixes the hospital in sims 4, it is really frustrating the way the patients just pile up at the door. Basically a mod that makes the other staff do something.
  • Options
    babyv004babyv004 Posts: 6 New Member
    I have 2 mods request (if anyone know similar mods please feel free to give me the links)
    - a npc that you could contract to clean the autumn's leaves and leaf piles on your lot or something that help to clean the leaves more quickly (my sims takes hours to clean the lot and in the next day it already full of leaves again. it is frustrating)
    - a mod to make plants stop to given fruits everyday (i dont know if it just me that have this problem but i find quite weird that plants are giving fruits everyday. Maybe it could be better it was just once a week or according with season)
  • Options
    Shira3000Shira3000 Posts: 348 Member
    Apartments mod- multiple households in one lot!!!
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    Nella_2 wrote: »
    Hey guys. Is there a mod out there that fixes the hospital in sims 4, it is really frustrating the way the patients just pile up at the door. Basically a mod that makes the other staff do something.

There's one here:
    https://simvasion.wordpress.com/portfolio/better-hospital-staff/

There's also another one by coolspearl:
    http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/profile/467-coolspear/content/&type=forums_topic
    (doctor career reimagined)
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    MeTime85MeTime85 Posts: 142 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    @gemjas: With the townieoverhaul_lessfame Mod, celebs become a very rare sight at venues that are not flagged for them.
    TownieOverhaul_LessFame (MiscMods): With this mod, celebrities will no longer invade all lots in your neighbourhoods. The mod also reduces the generation of new townies significantly. The only Sims that will be generated are those with special traits or careers required. There is a separate package for the Jungle natives. As soon as you install that package, no further natives will be created. For reduced celebrities in restaurants please download my restaurantguestoverhaul mod. Important note: This mod is not compatible with my small townieoverhaul mod.

How do you download mods for this site?
    For-forum.jpg
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    edited April 2019
    MeTime85 wrote: »
    83bienchen wrote: »
    @gemjas: With the townieoverhaul_lessfame Mod, celebs become a very rare sight at venues that are not flagged for them.
    TownieOverhaul_LessFame (MiscMods): With this mod, celebrities will no longer invade all lots in your neighbourhoods. The mod also reduces the generation of new townies significantly. The only Sims that will be generated are those with special traits or careers required. There is a separate package for the Jungle natives. As soon as you install that package, no further natives will be created. For reduced celebrities in restaurants please download my restaurantguestoverhaul mod. Important note: This mod is not compatible with my small townieoverhaul mod.

How do you download mods for this site?

Directly under the name of the Mod the download link is in blue.
  • Options
    I tried it, and i dint work. Will try again.
    For-forum.jpg
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    I tried it, and i dint work. Will try again.

The rar file automatically downloaded to my Download Folder so, you may want to check yours and make sure you don't have it.
  • Options
    TyrianPrinceTyrianPrince Posts: 44 Member
    So I haven't found anything like it yet, but it'd be nice if there was a feature added to the calendar for simple memos. I play overstuffed households and also use some heavy gameplay mods with features that sync to sim time (x will happen in -- days, *blank* event happens every ?? days, or on /insert day of week/, etc.), it;d be nice if there was an option to simply add a text memo on the calendar for a certain day that would pop up as a notification on that day or something along those lines. Like if my sim is pregnant and I'm playing with a 10 day pregnancy setting I could just count out the days, put a memo in the calendar like '*insert sim name* baby due*' and on that day in the game I'd get that memo as a notification so I can plan my family's day accordingly. Trivial, but useful for playing an overstuffed household, it'd just be nice if we could add something other than a holiday or full on event to the calendar.
  • Options
    Yes, I was thinking of something along the lines of birthdays. Friends' birthdays should show up on the calendar, and we could choose i we were going or not, or the sim could call us and invite, something like that.
    For-forum.jpg
  • Options
    FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Yes, I was thinking of something along the lines of birthdays. Friends' birthdays should show up on the calendar, and we could choose i we were going or not, or the sim could call us and invite, something like that.

There are times when npc sim friends do call and invite to their birthday party.
  • Options
    LittleOaty98LittleOaty98 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @professorlilith said:
    > Now what I want to beg for is more club activities to encourage or ban. For outdoors I'd like them to be able to dig for fossils, collect bugs, and make herbal recipes. For get to work I'd love to add dr/patient interactions so I can have my co workers interact with me. For Spa Day I'd like to stipulate massages and special baths and woohoo in sauna. I know, I'm super greedy.

Custom Club Activities on Mod the Sims is great for this.
    The mod includes a whole bunch of club activities you can use including some outdoor options. I use it in my game and it works great but I have all of the contentm but the download includes pick and choose options for packs and expansions.
    Hope this helps! Would have included link but I cannot at this point!
  • Options
    gemjasgemjas Posts: 211 Member
    Is there a mod that makes ghosts static? Like, a mod that makes it so that they don't change clothes, regardless of the weather, and they don't have needs. I don't want my ghosts to change at all.

I hate seeing ghosts that I've edited so that they match a certain era suddenly showing up wearing halter tops because it's hot. Currently, I have to edit them in the same outfit for every single category to achieve what I want... and that gets time consuming. I just want the ghosts to remain in their everyday outfits all the time, no matter what.
  • Options
    InsaneStarInsaneStar Posts: 94 Member
    edited April 2019
    Is there another mod for adding more drinks and snacks in the fridge? Old one is broken years ago and I was wondering if anyone knows a new one or updated of the same mod?

And no, I'm not talking about the Custom Food/Drink mod, it's just a different one that uses the food/drinks in the game that makes it available in the fridge.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited April 2019
    InsaneStar wrote: »
    Is there another mod for adding more drinks and snacks in the fridge? Old one is broken years ago and I was wondering if anyone knows a new one or updated of the same mod?

And no, I'm not talking about the Custom Food/Drink mod, it's just a different one that uses the food/drinks in the game that makes it available in the fridge.

I think I have a mod that does add more snacks, or at least unlocks some.

It might be this one?
    http://modthesims.info/d/596715/punie-more-fridge-quick-meals.html#carouselthumbs

If not, I’ll have to check for sure when I get back to my computer.
  • Options
    InsaneStarInsaneStar Posts: 94 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »

It might be this one?
    http://modthesims.info/d/596715/punie-more-fridge-quick-meals.html#carouselthumbs

That's the one. But it's outdated and it needs updating.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    InsaneStar wrote: »

It might be this one?

That's the one. But it's outdated and it needs updating.

I thought that was the one I use but it's actually not lol sorry about that.

The mod I use for more snacks is this one by Bienchen. It's called "Fridge_MoreSnacks". There's also an add-on when you download that makes it so snacks are no longer free.

https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/mods-rund-um-mahlzeiten/
  • Options
    FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Thank you @Chazzzy I was able to find a few more of their mods that are a must in my game.
  • Options
    Is there a mod out there that will keep the sketchpad in your inventory? Every time my Sim uses it, he just sets it down on a random surface and it’s getting annoying trying to locate it again.
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Is there a mod that stops sims from changing into hot/cold weather outfits autonomously?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    Is there a mod that stops sims from changing into hot/cold weather outfits autonomously?

Is this what you mean?
    modthesims.info/d/625369/no-hot-cold-weather-outfits-required.html
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
  • Options
    aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    Is there a mod out there that will keep the sketchpad in your inventory? Every time my Sim uses it, he just sets it down on a random surface and it’s getting annoying trying to locate it again.

I believe Coolspear has one over at simsasylum:
    simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/topic/13887-inventory-sketchpad-tweaks-put-in-inventory-name-pad-faster-crafting-more-masterpiece-art/
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    aldavor wrote: »

Is this what you mean?
    modthesims.info/d/625369/no-hot-cold-weather-outfits-required.html

Yes this is exactly what i meant! Thank you!
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    sundaysimmersundaysimmer Posts: 201 Member
    Does anyone know if there's a mod that raises the gig payment in the Get Famous acting career? I've searched for one but so far no luck.

My Sim is level 10 in the career and a 5-star celebrity; yet she can't afford a mansion in the Pinnacles. At this rate, she'll die before she can move there. I could just use money cheats but I'd rather have a system in place. :/
    Favourite TS1 packs: Superstar, Makin' Magic. Favourite TS2 packs: University, Open for Business, Seasons, Apartment Life. Favourite TS3 packs: Generations, Seasons, University Life. Favourite TS4 packs: Get Together, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Island Living, Discover University.