Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Thanks for sharing that song @MadameLee ! I can totally see how it fits Ember’s situation!

@VanPelt81 Toxic Gucci :scream: Hehe Also, I can’t help but laugh imagining that PSA going down between Emberlynn and Phoenix :joy: With that wonderfully over dramatic “I learned it from you!” Hehehe
    snvAF3B.png
  • pkinitasimspkinitasims Posts: 80 Member
    I can't help but empathise with Ember right now, we're in such a similar situation (ish - long distance and not acknowledging certain feelings) I've never related to a story as much as this one... Needless to say I'm absolutely loving it and can't wait for what comes next!
  • LariSilvaLariSilva Posts: 30 Member
    Just wanted to say that you have been a great inspiration fro me these past few days. Finding out this community and your series was amazing <3
    I hope to soon start my own, I hope it will be as awesome as yours.
    (Currently in Gen 3, can't wait to catch up with everything =D)
    @pkinitasims I’m glad that you’re able to relate, but also kind of not because of what a sucky situation that is to deal with! :( Thank you for the story-love! :heart: And I appreciate you reading!

@LariSilva Thank you so much! And welcome to the simlit community too! :heart: It’s so fun, and the people around here are great :blush: Take your time reading! A2A mountain is tall and treacherous! :tongue: I appreciate you taking the time to check out my story very much :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
    Hey guys! No news on the next chapter yet (sorry! :( ) But I did wanna let people know that my completed simlit, Dust to Dust (which I know many of you have read!) is the story for “book club” this week :) Feel free to pop by if you have a thought or question about D2D that you’d like to share! :heart:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/947864/book-club-citizeneraseds-dust-to-dust#latest
    snvAF3B.png
  • LariSilvaLariSilva Posts: 30 Member
    Wow, just finished Gen 3...and what a ride has it been. I absolutely loved all the topics you touched upon, and you said on Mari's last chapter that she hasn't got many fans, well I'm definitively a big fan of her, how real and complex she felt through her journey so far, sometimes life just isn't easy. Stefan's ending was great as well, I loved how the last half of this generation was more focused on him and all his dilemmas, and I think he did the right thing.

Also Jonas <3
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @LariSilva wrote: »
    Wow, just finished Gen 3...and what a ride has it been. I absolutely loved all the topics you touched upon, and you said on Mari's last chapter that she hasn't got many fans, well I'm definitively a big fan of her, how real and complex she felt through her journey so far, sometimes life just isn't easy. Stefan's ending was great as well, I loved how the last half of this generation was more focused on him and all his dilemmas, and I think he did the right thing.

Also Jonas <3

Ohhhh... Jonas - loved him soooo much!
    @LariSilva Thank you so much! I’m so glad you’re enjoying! :heart: Mari will always be so special to me... that girl was a total mess, but she came so far and worked hard on trying to better herself... and Stefan more or less followed her footsteps! He learned so much and came a long way, and in the end he made the best choice for himself and his future :heart:

And Jonas will forever be one of my top favorite spouses in this Legacy! He was such a great man and father! (Glad you still love him too @AudreyFld !)

Man, now I’m getting all nostalgic for my past gens! :joy:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and to share your thoughts too :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
    FINALLY! CHAPTER TOMORROW! (Just in time for me and my husband to leave on our honeymoon :tongue:)
    snvAF3B.png
    Ohhhh. - you said husband! <3
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    @AudreyFld yeah the reasons the chapters been behind occasionally for last several months is the OP was planning for a wedding..
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited June 2019
    @MadameLee wrote: »
    @AudreyFld yeah the reasons the chapters been behind occasionally for last several months is the OP was planning for a wedding..

Oh - I know! I was just teasing her about getting to use the word husband! She's married now! <3
    @AudreyFld It’s so fun to say! :heart: Hehehehe

@MadameLee Hopefully by the end of July things will be back to normal!
    snvAF3B.png
    Sorry it took almost a month, but here is our next chapter! :heart:

8.39: Regret
    UErAwtC.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Thanks for a chapter as you head out to your beautiful honeymoon. Have a wonderful time! <3

It was so nice to see Harper! That was a great talk and Ember really needed that! I hope she now calls Xander. :)
  • kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    I’ve gotta say, I really approve of the parenting this gen.

Also, I hope Ember gets over it and calls Xander (even though he might be her brother and that’s weird).
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Harper being the sensible Rosebrook for the win.
    kayt45 wrote: »
    Also, I hope Ember gets over it and calls Xander (even though he might be her brother and that’s weird).

The real question is does Xander have his own journal? >:)
    edited June 2019
    Thank you @haswh ! You’re right — Ember totally needed that conversation... Harper to the rescue!

@kayt45 Decent Rosebrook parenting/grandparenting for once! :scream: A miracle :joy: And let’s hope that Ember smartens up (and that this doesn’t turn into game of thrones :joy:)

@VanPelt81 Who would have dreamed Harper would come this far? Haha And as for whether he has a journal... who knows??? If he does, I think Ember would love to read it :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    @VanPelt81 Who would have dreamed Harper would come this far? Haha And as for whether he has a journal... who knows??? If he does, I think Ember would love to read it :joy:

But Xander could have terrible penmanship ;)
    My flight back from my honeymoon was delayed by three hours... which means I am gonna start working on the next chapter! Lol silver lining :tongue:

Hoping to have it done in the next 2-3 days for you guys!
    snvAF3B.png
    Welcome back! Well welcome back soonish! :joy:
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Sweet :smiley:
    We're happy to get you back.
    Hope you had an awesome time tho!
    Thank you @AudreyFld & @Damaro ! :heart: I’m excited to get back to it! (but yes, I did have an awesome time! Thanks! :blush: )

I will need to make a couple poses for this one, I think... hopefully that won’t delay things too much! :grimace:
    snvAF3B.png
    Wooh, I’m back! And regular updates should be back now too! (No set schedule yet but definitely 1-2 chapters a week!)

8.40: Epiphany
    U223Is9.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Well now that wasn't as descriptive as I thought it was going to be at first!
    I kinda think you might have been channeling your recent honeymoon, maybe it ru *STOP* I can't say it! I glad these two made up but I am very worried when we find out who Xander's dad is! :# Then things will go really bad!! Maybe I'm wrong but I am doubtful about that!

Glad to have you back! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top