Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @MonaSolstraale Thank you so much for reading :heart: Sorry things are going downhill now though... :scream: I really appreciate that you’ve spent the time reading both of my stories! It means a lot to me and I’m so glad that you’ve enjoyed it so much :heart:

@purplestarz2006 Ha! Perfect costume choice :joy: And awkward is putting it lightly, huh? Lol You’re right about Gigi too... this is such an awful position for her to be in! :( It’s all a mess for everyone right now :grimace: Thank you for reading, as always :heart:

@AudreyFld Yeahhhhhhhh... :grimace: That gif sums it up well :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • pkinitasimspkinitasims Posts: 80 Member
    Oh my god!!! Why you do this!! Give us part 2 nowwwwww :D:D:D:D
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited August 2019
    Uh oh! :anguished::wink:
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Well it finally hit the fan. Now I need a shower! :#

There could be a degree of truth to what @leahyates2002 said on WP: Phoenix is the father of Xander, bit is he the father of Emberlynn? Maybe, that is why mommy ran away. She didn’t want the truth coming out about her affair with someone who may possibly be Emberlynn’s father. I thank Gigi switch the DNA sample somehow. This could also be true!!

Now I must wait till Wed for the reactions of poor Ember and Xander! Also when Emberlynn finds out about Gigi there will be more drama. :# Will she forgive her parents or just move on with Xander anyway? And there is the matter of the child she is probably carrying!👶
    edited August 2019
    @pkinitasims @Sassie Things just got... interesting, that’s for sure! :grimace: Sorry for all the madness! Haha

@haswh That’s a very interesting theory! (And would certainly spice things up :joy::tongue:) There’s one problem with it though — the guy Gigi slept with in Brindleton Bay never even knew she was pregnant, so there was no sample to switch! Phee was the only one tested, so... :grimace:

We’ll see Wednesday how the poor kids take the news! It probably won’t be too pretty... :/ (and as for whether or not there’s a bun in the oven... hehe we shall see!)
    Post edited by CitizenErased14 on
    snvAF3B.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    With how the last chapter went down, how the next chapter will follow up and all that has led up to this point including Emberlynn's relationship with Xander, there is a certain quote the 16th President of the United States once said that best describes this predicament for everyone involved...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogaaFrqutyA

Lmao @VanPelt81 :joy: I feel like that clip can apply to so many moments in this Legacy, and this is most definitely one of them :lol:
    snvAF3B.png
    edited August 2019
    Marklyne throwback avatar because I just realized that three years ago tomorrow is the chapter when Jocelyne first wrote in her journal about the kind librarian who was her boss ;)<3 Forever my favorite A2A ship (and most of you guys' too, I know!)
    snvAF3B.png
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Marklyne was the best ship <3
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    Lmao @VanPelt81 :joy: I feel like that clip can apply to so many moments in this Legacy, and this is most definitely one of them :lol:

Been waiting for the right moment for that clip, just biding my time for when the infamous Rosebrook Journal Curse would fully be unleashed. >:)
    @VanPelt81 LOL oh man... it’s definitely been released now, all right!

And speaking of which... Let’s see how Xander and Emberlynn take the news... :grimace:

8.47: Explanation (Part Two)
    x6F70M9.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    edited August 2019
    They are so adorable together. I am holding on to what Haswh said about Ember not being Phoenix's daughter, test or no test. I will just sit here quietly with my head in the sand. No, not going to listen to anymore lies.🙉
    @suzanna13 Xander and Emberlynn would like to warmly welcome you to the denial club! They have cookies! ;):tongue: Hehehe

(By the way, havent’t seen you in a while, hope you’re well! :heart:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So many questions left unanswered! Are they siblings? Is Emberlynn pregnant? Is Xander Phoenix's child? Is Emberlynn Phoenix's child?
    Stay tuned to the ongoing saga of Ashes To Ashes to find out!! :p Loving this sooooo much!
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Lurking, I'm fine. Thanks, I'm usually in denial so it's a good club for me. I love cookies.🍪
    Joining the denial club now please
    Take the test Ember & Xander. I want to see the results (and the trauma of said results) >:)
    @suzanna13 Nothing wrong with lurking! :heart: Enjoy your denial club cookies, just make sure you share with @pkinitasims :tongue:

@haswh LMAO I came up with the plot for this gen a long time ago (I had to, with how it connects so much now with Phee’s YA arc!) and the first thing I said to some of my simlit friends was “Oh my god, Gen 8 is gonna be my soap opera gen” :joy: So your narration is very fitting ;) I’m glad you’re enjoying wondering about all these questions... I promise that answers are on the way!

@VanPelt81 Hehehe once they calm down a little, they might agree to one! We shall see... :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »

Been waiting for the right moment for that clip, just biding my time for when the infamous Rosebrook Journal Curse would fully be unleashed. >:)

Hahaha!
    haswh wrote: »
    So many questions left unanswered! Are they siblings? Is Emberlynn pregnant? Is Xander Phoenix's child? Is Emberlynn Phoenix's child?
    Stay tuned to the ongoing saga of Ashes To Ashes to find out!! :p Loving this sooooo much!

Yes..one big mess!
    At this point I wonder what Tam's totally awesome reaction will be that his niece is in a relationship with his long lost nephew?
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    At this point I wonder what Tam's totally awesome reaction will be that his niece is in a relationship with his long lost nephew?

Fingers crossed for more action from Tam <3 I miss him!!
    @VanPelt81 @pkinitasims Funnily enough, I just wrote a chapter the other day where we see both Tam and Jasper! Unfortunately it’s a bit more of a serious chapter, but I figured people were missing them (especially Tam haha) :heart: That one is coming in a few weeks! (I’m surprisingly pretty ahead right now in my writing and screenshotting!)
    snvAF3B.png
    @CitizenErased14 yay! I'm glad they're coming soon! I miss them! Also glad to hear that you're so ahead WOOP!
    @pkinitasims Thank you! I missed them too! :heart:

And as for being ahead... well, we’ll see how long it lasts :joy: I’ve been much less productive the past couple days than I’d have liked, and I’m really busy this weekend so... we shall see! But for now, still have a little buffer ;)
    snvAF3B.png
    Happy Saturday! Today, Ember and Xander are starting to have some second thoughts...

8.48: F’d Up
    F0mhzlo.png
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top