Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I totally believe she channeling honeymoon exploits! :joy::joy:

Seriously, I’m curious to see what happens when they introduce their new boyfriend/girlfriend to the fam..... :#
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @haswh @AudreyFld HA! Maybe you can blame it a little on the honeymoon... ;):tongue:

I am also having a lot of fun seeing these potential theories people are coming up with! If they're true... oh boy :joy: Only time will tell! Who knows? Maybe there isn't ANYTHING bad or dramatic coming and the relationship will be smooth sailing? :innocent:
    snvAF3B.png
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Glad you're back! That was a huge step for Emberlynn to take, and it shows progress! However, we'll see if it lasts when the drama comes.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I don’t know what it was but that scene (you know the one) was the sexiest I’ve read in A2A by far!

WELL DONE! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I don’t know what it was but that scene (you know the one) was the sexiest I’ve read in A2A by far!

WELL DONE! :love:

A cold shower was needed after that one! Shew!

@SeaDragonSong True! This was really big for her. She’s finally learning to open her heart :heart: But yeahhhh let’s hope it doesn’t get broken :grimace:

@pammiechick @AudreyFld Awww thank you!!!! Glad you guys enjoyed it and it wasn’t too much! We had to see the famous guitar fingers in action ;):naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
    @SeaDragonSong True! This was really big for her. She’s finally learning to open her heart :heart: But yeahhhh let’s hope it doesn’t get broken :grimace:

@pammiechick @AudreyFld Awww thank you!!!! Glad you guys enjoyed it and it wasn’t too much! We had to see the famous guitar fingers in action ;):naughty:

Lol! They were well rehearsed. :smirk:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited July 2019
    @pammiechick The man knows how to pluck those strings! :joy:;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited July 2019
    haswh wrote: »
    Well now that wasn't as descriptive as I thought it was going to be at first!
    I kinda think you might have been channeling your recent honeymoon, maybe it ru *STOP* I can't say it! I glad these two made up but I am very worried when we find out who Xander's dad is! :# Then things will go really bad!! Maybe I'm wrong but I am doubtful about that!

It won't be a problem unless a kid with a pet direwolf decides to be a peeping tom...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC0RN2641Sw

Also hooray for the brief Taylor cameo.
    LMAO @VanPelt81 :joy: Thinking I’m gonna go full-on GoT, huh? We’ll see if this theory actually comes true!

Glad you liked seeing Taylor too (or the back of he head anyway :joy:) Thank you to @AudreyFld for letting me reference her! With both her and Xander in Paris at the same time, it was too perfect not to :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
    My writing assistant and I are hard at work on the next chapter ;)
    cqAK5UG.jpg

In a perfect world it will be published tomorrow afternoon... Monday morning is more likely though :tongue: Either way, it’s on the way!!!! The days of 2-3 weeks between chapters are finally over :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I haven't read the chapter yet but maybe Mark doesn't want Jocyen to be 'left alone' because he dies before her which is very likely due to their age difference.

@MadameLee That's most definitely one obstacle that comes along with a very large (20+) year age gap, like the one they have, should they ever enter an actual relationship!
    cshaner wrote: »
    clutches the chapter title "Terrified" and huddles down with the covers pulled over her head

#SSMarklyne4lyfe

Prepares the lifeboats for any passengers and crew who want off.

As co-captain of this ship I remain firmly with my feet on deck.

I admire your dedication, Captain @cshaner :tongue: *Salute*
    I will remain on the ship until it reaches the bottom of the ocean. And then probably accidentally turn into a sea dragon and guard the wreck should it turn into one.

@SeaDragonSong another dedicated crew member! And I love the image of a sea dragon guarding the wreckage and standing vigil ;) Very fitting for you :tongue:

@SeaDragonSong I do not see a image of a sea dragon guarding the wreckage and standing Vigil, Can you show me a picture because in my Admiral's Wreckage lot I do not see a Sea Dragon guarding the wreckage. Is it possible my lot is different.

@Evalen Whoops! I think you might have gotten confused! This thread is about my sims story, and the post you quoted was from years ago, when I made a joke about a sea dragon guarding the wreckage of a “ship” (the relationship between two of my characters) because SeaDragonSong is a reader who supported that particular ship :) This isn’t in reference to the new pack!
    snvAF3B.png
    @Evalen Whoops! I think you might have gotten confused! This thread is about my sims story, and the post you quoted was from years ago, when I made a joke about a sea dragon guarding the wreckage of a “ship” (the relationship between two of my characters) because SeaDragonSong is a reader who supported that particular ship :) This isn’t in reference to the new pack!

@CitizenErased14 I'm sorry, the funny thing, being a writer myself, I thought that it sounded like a story. I did go back and check out the Admiral's Wreckage LOL. but the more I thought about it, it sounded like a story. I must admit it did sound pretty good. thanks for clearing it up.

• SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    edited July 2019
    Evalen wrote: »

@CitizenErased14 I'm sorry, the funny thing, being a writer myself, I thought that it sounded like a story. I did go back and check out the Admiral's Wreckage LOL. but the more I thought about it, it sounded like a story. I must admit it did sound pretty good. thanks for clearing it up.

It does! And it'd make an awesome build too!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    Evalen wrote: »

It does! And it'd make an awesome build too!

@CitizenErased14 I write stories about my Sims but do not put them on, I should look into it. I like thinking about stories for the Sims. I should get more evolved into it. thing is I get playing so much I forget to take pictures. I will look more into the ones who write stories about the sims.
    My Sims just moved into the Admiral's Wreckage, because their house was destroyed by the Volcano and they had no place to stay. Have fun with your Sims.

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    Ember's Dad would love Paper Town books since like Q's parents (Who like Ember's dad are theparists) can't read their only child(ren) sometimes!
    6adMCGP.gif
    @MadameLee Haha sounds like he'd definitely relate!

Alright guys, chapter officially coming out tomorrow, wooh!
    snvAF3B.png
    My writing assistant and I are hard at work on the next chapter ;)
    cqAK5UG.jpg

In a perfect world it will be published tomorrow afternoon... Monday morning is more likely though :tongue: Either way, it’s on the way!!!! The days of 2-3 weeks between chapters are finally over :blush:

Good writing assistant. They look to be hard at work figuring how the Rosebrook Curse will mess up Emberlynn's life next. >:)
    Hehehe yes @VanPelt81 — Gilly has been well taught in the ways of the Rosebrook curse :naughty: Hehehe

I’m so happy right now... It feels SO good to be back to semi-regular updates, yay!

Today, Emberlynn reflects a bit on the first few weeks of her first-ever relationship :scream:

8.41: Work In Progress
    GHN9aPb.png
    snvAF3B.png
    Awww...sweet LOVE! Oops! Nope. She didn't say it. ;)

Is it bad that I'm gunning for a Lola x Phee match up? And the drama it might cause? :naughty::scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited July 2019
    @pammiechick Hehehe no L-word yet, in either language :bawling: But it’s on the tip of her tongue ;) (And Xander’s too, but he knows how freaked out she still is so he’s being very cautious when it comes to dropping L-bombs! :joy:)

And speaking of bombs... Phee and Lola... Oh man, that would be an EXPLOSION, wouldn’t it? Hmm... :naughty: Never know what could happen ;):tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    edited July 2019
    I love seeing Emberlynn so happy at least for now! :) I have a feeling as soon as the two family's meet things will go a different direction! :# I like @pammiechick's idea of a Phee and Lola match up! Oh the drama that could add!! >:)

Edit to say: So nice to have you back!! <3
    @haswh Thank you! :heart: It's nice to be back too!!!!

I'm glad you're happy for Ember! But as for any potential drama, I have NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT :innocent::blush:
    snvAF3B.png
    Laughing at Tam's totally awesome and in no way cruel plan of having level 2 characters take on a level 10 dungeon.

I do have a feeling that once Emberlynn says that she loves Xander, crazy stuff will happen (such as the revelation of who Xander's father is wreaking havoc). >:)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top