Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @AudreyFld He’s definitely a sweet kid! Maybe with a bit of a temper too... but most Rosebrooks have one hehe
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Can’t wait for Saturday’s chapter! That science fair! Lol! I can imagine all sorts of things happening! Poor Asher! Lol!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick Hehehe hopefully things will go okay... with both the fair and Lily! :grimace: We’ll see on Saturday! Poor Asher has a lot going on right now :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Happy Saturday! Let’s find out how things went at the science fair...

9.5: Learn
    YLSQtvA.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    edited October 2019
    Asher :)
    Won the science fair project! Yay! Too bad Lilly and him don't see eye to eye but at least they can remain friends. Wonder what he's writing down? 🤔 Is this the start of journaling? I do believe it is!
    Here we go! Whee! :)

Forgot to say how wonderful your new banner is! <3
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Whoa! Asher going in that direction? I honestly did not see that coming! Asher grew up to still be cute!
  • Options
    @haswh Yeah, that win was huge for Asher! It really helped to shape how he views himself and his future :) And yes, once Asher discovered himself a bit more, he realized that things with him and Lily could never work. But she loves and supports him no matter what :heart:

Could be the first journal ;) We’ll see! And I’m glad you like the new banner :blush:

@tinahjalmar Yeah, I had a feeling not everybody would pick up on the little hints sprinkled in the past couple chapters! Glad you think he’s cute, I agree! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    TeamAngryTomTeamAngryTom Posts: 18 Member
    This is such a cool idea, I wish I had the patience/talent to do this for my Sims!
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Everyone is so cute! Yummy - Asher is adorably adorkable and I have to say Ollie is yummy and Landon turned out to be hunky - Penny is gorgeous and Lily is a sweetheart.... Can't wait to see how all of this plays out.
  • Options
    @AudreyFld This is an eye candy gen for sure! ;) Everyone is so good looking! :scream:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Asher seemed so sure of himself, so smart, so independent, then he had to unwittingly inflict the Rosebrook curse upon himself.
    Part of me hopes that when Asher & Landon do hook up that Grandpa Phoenix stumbles in by accident for old times sake >:)
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 Right???? Everything was going so well! Blame the boring Math class for thrusting this terrible curse upon him :bawling:

Also omg I am DYING imagining that :joy::joy::joy: Poor Phoenix.
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Has anybody ever suddenly remembered a song they haven’t listened to in years?

That was me today, remembering that this song exists and that it’s utterly perfect for Emberlynn and Xander :heart: So here’s one for the Xanberlynn fans!

https://youtu.be/Ci0tDhlDnZ8
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    The time has finally come... Asher’s first journal! :scream:

9.6: Eighth Wonder
    KOTGtDe.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Wow! He's got it bad!😍
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited October 2019
    Great chapter as always :)
    Asher, from a gay dude to another gay dude: NEVER assume somebody is straight! Trust me, I did that every time I had a crush on a boy, and I had this one case when I had a crush on a friend of mine, and I never told him about my feelings, and years later he came out as gay, unfortunately he already had a boyfriend, and I felt kinda dumb in that moment because I litterally wasted an opportunity just because I was a scared kid :joy: So, take a note, don't be like me! And LISTEN to Lily, she knows what is good for you ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    @haswh Haha he does! Question now is whether he should do anything about it 🤔

@YJB19299 Glad you liked this one! :heart:
    Oh man... you must have been kicking yourself like crazy when you found out! :( But I guess it taught you a valuable lesson :grimace: And you’re right —Asher should listen to Lily, or else there’s a chance he could end up learning the same one! :scream: “Scared kid” is the perfect way to describe him right now though haha But if he doesn’t try, he’ll never know...
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    They all look so good and they are all so easy to love. Asher is so young, thoughtful and sensible <3
    I enjoy being able to breathe for a while, while the conflicts still only consist of ordinary teenage problems, after his ancestral dramas and failures….
    All possible directions are still open ....
    I'm excitedly waiting for more ;)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Lol! I’m hoping for Landon Light! I mean...Ash needs a bf in a bad way and these straight guys aren’t going to help him out!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @MonaSolstraale Thank you for those kind words about Asher! I love that kid :heart: And definitely regular teenage drama for now! A little calmer than what his parents had to deal with, huh? :joy: I’m glad you’re looking forward to what’s ahead :heart: Thank you!

@pammiechick Ha! Landon’s hot gay cousin bursts onto the scene to save the day :joy::naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Awww. Asher. Young and in love and scared. <3 Not much different from most, but still very different.
  • Options
    @AudreyFld Young and scared and definitely thinking he’s in love, at least! :heart: We’ll see what happens moving forward though... hehehehe
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Happy Saturday! Today Asher and his friends get ready for the big dance...

9.7: Getting Ready
    y0pnHRb.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    They all look so grown up. Not acting grown up, but definitely look gorgeous and handsome! Especially Ollie and Penny!
  • Options
    @AudreyFld Definitely not acting like it :grimace: But they definitely looked great! This is a very attractive gen hehehe
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top