Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 010 - Rules

Comments

• VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Saaaay what?!?!? :o:o:o
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    edited December 2015
    Vihisha wrote: »
    Saaaay what?!?!? :o:o:o

The old lady woohooed with Lillian and died almost right after...second person who's died in my spa. Turned out she was an alien, perhaps she was using seductive mind control >:)
    Post edited by MocaJava on
    Wellness maxed, level 5 on gourmet cooking. Lydia just got invited to join the Spin Masters, she's becoming a popular girl ;)
    @MacaJava Awesome job so far!! How r u enjoying the new expansion so far!?
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    @MacaJava Awesome job so far!! How r u enjoying the new expansion so far!?

Haven't really gotten to do much with it outside of the drifter challenge (Dragon Age: Inquisition is still eating up a lot of my playtime). I have so many ideas for clubs, I'm going to have to drag myself away from DAI and actually try some of them out!
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited December 2015
    Hey guys!!! *waves to all*

As I write this, the third of my House 3 videos is being "created"! woohooooo ha ha And now that I am on Christmas break, I have "all the time in the world" to upload them and share their links with y'all! :# I can tell y'all that this time around (doing house 3) is going a little better!! 'Course, not with all the deaths .... you'll hear about that in my videos.

Any way.... as soon as this video is finished, I plan on starting the uploading! B)

Edit: Sorry. Scratch what I wrote about my third video. I think it is corrupted because of a glitch I had had yesterday. I will **try** to see if I can't (maybe) clean it up so I can use it. If not, I'll have to come up with something (maybe "hand written") to let y'all know what happened.
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    @MacaJava Glad 2 hear you're having fun..no matter what u r playing :wink:

@MsPrissy88 Christmas break woooooo!!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Update on my Let's Play Videos

I had recorded 3 videos for my house 3, but sadly, the third one is corrupted. I had some kind of glitch yesterday when I was playing my game. Yes, I had a couple of mods that were "old".... due to in part because we had gotten another patch for our game. Yes, I have since downloaded and reinstated the new ones. However.... even though I had gotten the newer mods, **MY GAME** didn't like them -- for whatever reason. My game totally froze, which in turn froze my entire computer.

So! I can only upload the first two videos, and then I'll probably end up just talking about what went on after those.

Let me tell y'all .... this really suc.kss! :s
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    @MsPrissy88 It happens 2 all YouTubers ha ha ha....the struggle is real, my friend!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    edited December 2015
    @MsPrissy88 It happens 2 all YouTubers ha ha ha....the struggle is real, my friend!

Well, that bites! Cos the third video was the best one!! Oh well.... y'all will hear "what kind of happened" in the little quickie video I had recorded after the problem.

Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    Lawrence is now a teenager!
    OhQ4dw4.png
    Awesome!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    I've finished this one, but have not yet uploaded any pics. I've got a few busy days this week and may not have anything posted until Wednesday.

I hope all of my drifter buddies had a wonderful holiday!
    Hey @Tammy! I sure did. I recorded several Let's Play videos, talked to my brother for a bit, and in the background (from my room out to the living room), I was listening to Shirley Temple movies that were being shown on a local channel here.
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    lol I love the old Shirley Temple movies and Fred Astaire with Ginger Rogers. Good to hear you had a nice holiday!
    @tammyjo329 GRATZ on finishing House 010!!! :smiley:
    Happy Holidays Drifters!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    all finished, just waiting for my heir to age up. Can't wait to see what's in store for house 011!
    Awesome job @MocaJava :smiley:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Congratz Mocajava on completing house 10! :p

I've finally uploaded my pics for house 10, and you can find them here on my blog: https://tammy329.wordpress.com/

12-16-15_1-28-56c2a0pm.png
    @tammyjo329 Great pics! I'm really enjoying the club system.
    edited January 2016
    So the heir from my original family is doing pretty good. He got invited to a party, and while there he met a lovely lady named Jade. She's the leader of Partihaus.
    g7VGyWZ.jpg

After a bit of an awkward start, she became his girlfriend and moved in. Wedding bells soon!
    Post edited by MocaJava on
    MocaJava wrote: »
    I'm really enjoying the club system.
    I love the club stuff...it really adds a whole new dimension 2 the game :smile:
    Jade is super cute!! I can't wait 2 hear how it all plays out 4 ya!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Meet Jade and Raymond's kids! The heir, Enrique:
    t70IMvm.png

And his little sister, Maricela:
    qJmXyzY.png
    @MocaJava OMG they r both SOOOO cute!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    @MocaJava OMG they r both SOOOO cute!!

They come from two very attractive sims :D Can't wait to see what they look like as teenagers!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top