Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you watch non-english youtubers?

As the title says, do you guys watch any youtubers that does not have english as their first language? Would you watch someone who spoke english in their videos but had an accent?

I'm from Sweden and have been thinking about making a youtube channel where I play The Sims 4 and was just a little curious since I am planning on speaking english and not swedish :smile:

For me I have no problem with accents, if they have the right personality and play in the way that I enjoy watching I have no problem with it :smile:

Comments

• RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    I don't personally watch any YouTubers who speak English as a second language, but it's not because I don't like listening to someone speak with an accent or anything. I just haven't found a YouTuber I really like who speaks a different native language.

But just look at Pewdiepie. He's from Sweden like you and speaks English with a slight accent, and he's huge on YouTube. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he has the most subscribers of any channel. I say go for it! I don't think people will care about you having an accent. It's the content you create that's important :)
  • ClareWithoutAnIClareWithoutAnI Posts: 23 Member
    I watch Crillsims and English is his second language. His YouTube channel is 'Crillsims3'. (despite the name, he mostly plays sims 4)