March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone still plays TS3? Need friends! :)

tobydroidstobydroids Posts: 4 New Member
I tried TS4 but I seriously like TS3 better still, problem is I have no friends and I Think it would be a lot more fun if I had some for all the extra quest/missions. :smile:

Please add me :) Screenname: tobydroids768

Comments

• Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Thanks for the friend request!! I don't accept showtime requests because I don't place those venues in my game. But I do exchange gifts in game.
  • bee1977bee1977 Posts: 613 Member
    Thanks for the friend request!! I don't accept showtime requests because I don't place those venues in my game. But I do exchange gifts in game.

That goes for me too! :) Not a big fan of Showtime, play-wise, but love the objects that come with it :)
    Origin: BeeC1977
    Twitter: @Bee77
  • Mandyc349Mandyc349 Posts: 41 Member
    I still play often too, same for me - no showtime requests just gifting :)
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    I play a lot as well. I like showtime (specially the building Miki's Master Karaoke), but I don't simport anymore. It's too buggy. If my performers want to travel, they will go to France, China or Egypt. Feel free to add me, I'm thuggishsplicer there, too.
  • tobydroidstobydroids Posts: 4 New Member
    Haha too bad I'm a Showtime junkie! :smiley: I haven't had a chance to try the simport out yet, but I'm hoping to be able to find someone who is using it. I will get all the expansions next month that I'm missing tho, can't wait! :D
  • soccergirl0426soccergirl0426 Posts: 135 Member
    I'm also looking for some loyal TS3 friends as well. I haven't done much with simport, but I do gifting.
    @soccergirl0426 - sent you a friend request :) I don't really play Showtime, but I do send in-game gifts as well :)
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    For those of you that like Showtime, there's a new contest in the gifting forum that centers around that expansion. You can check it out here if interested http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/gift-gathering-thank-yous-gifting . :smile:
    YShQCz1.png
  • james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    If you want to add me. You can add me by using james64468
    I don't have showtime yet. I might get it little later this month. I need to make sure everything else is taken care of.
  • clementine101clementine101 Posts: 39 Member
    Me too, my username is creativefatkatie (lol, nickname from childhood)
    I'd prefer not to do show time stuff, though. Might if I'm in the right mood though
  • ellensim89ellensim89 Posts: 153 Member
    I'm ellensim89 :blush:
  • kristiankorpovkristiankorpov Posts: 1 New Member
    hey i have all of the expansions, tho i did take seasons and pets off recently to ease the load on my computer and those were my least played expansions. name is kristiankorpov PLEASE add me, i play a lot so i'm always available for simports and gifts :)
  • tobydroidstobydroids Posts: 4 New Member
    edited October 2015
    Wohoo! I finally got a few friends!

I bought the new Sims 4 and some packs, but geez it isn't as fun as the third game. I just wish Sims 3 would be running as smooth as Sims 4. I mean, my computer is really good but it still lags a lot in Sims 3 while Sims 4 runs so smooth with zero lag at all, even at fastest speed it's smooth kind of :pensive:
  • Alpal425Alpal425 Posts: 198 Member
    Add me too! :)
    thedoctor.gif
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    tobydroids wrote: »
    I tried TS4 but I seriously like TS3 better still, problem is I have no friends and I Think it would be a lot more fun if I had some for all the extra quest/missions. :smile:

I added you and some others I could find in this thread :) I love getting new friends so anyone who wants to, feel free to add me. I do use gifting and simport. When I use simport I almost always send a request to all in my friend list so anyone can accept - and the ones who don't want to don't =D
    Happy simming whatever sims game we play!
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • SimsplyRuthSimsplyRuth Posts: 1,186 Member
    tobydroids wrote: »

If you send me a friend request I will definitely accept. SimsplyRuth
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    I am still very active. I love new friends! I am Stephsteb there as well :)
  • Luis_CarlosLuis_Carlos Posts: 228 Member
    I haven´t played from more a year ago. Time of loading too long.
    @tobydroids Feel free to add me too http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/bee1977 and anyone else who would like some more friends :D
  • NoiraSnowNoiraSnow Posts: 11 New Member
    I play still. You can add me.
  • Kaela_87Kaela_87 Posts: 520 Member
    edited October 2015
    I have gone back to playing TS3 this week and have been gifting my online friends. I will use Simport when I next play a family with a Showtime job. Feel free to add me :)

My TS3 name is Kaela_87.
    My TS3 Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Kaela_87
    My TS3 Store Top 5: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14276743/#Comment_14276743
    TS3 ID: Kaela_87
    Origin ID: Purple_Aleakim
    Feel free to add me!
  • Hellenic04Hellenic04 Posts: 6 New Member
    Don't own Showtime, but i've been playing a lot. Anyone that wants can add Hellenic04 and get gifts :D.
  • Kaela_87Kaela_87 Posts: 520 Member
    Hellenic04 wrote: »
    Don't own Showtime, but i've been playing a lot. Anyone that wants can add Hellenic04 and get gifts :D.

Received your request and accepted :-D Thanks! Happy Simming!
    My TS3 Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Kaela_87
    My TS3 Store Top 5: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14276743/#Comment_14276743
    TS3 ID: Kaela_87
    Origin ID: Purple_Aleakim
    Feel free to add me!
  • ErinRosadoErinRosado Posts: 77 Member
    Hi, I am also looking for friends (story of my life, haha!)
    My username is ErinRosado on there as well. And I do gift, I'm nice like that. :P
  • JaylinaJaylina Posts: 256 Member
    I still play TS3 and am active with showtime. Add me anyone. :)