Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Do I Backup My Sims 4 And Play It When Sims 4 Is Reinstalled?

Just recently the laptop with my Sims 4 on it had been hacked, and I was left with a small yet bothersome virus. :( My Dad is going to go to the store where we got the laptop to fix it soon, but it seems the only option is to reboot it entirely--which means I'll lose my Sims 4 and I'll have to install it all over again when it's fixed. I've already backed up all my things, but I'm wondering how I can backup my Sims 4 saved games? I REALLY don't want to lose my family or my saved sims! :#

The only thing that I have is a USB drive. I've copied the entire Sims 4 file onto there, but I'm seeing things about Copy and Paste? Does that mean I've copied the Sims 4 wrong???
I also checked my saved games files, and I have my saved game that I'm playing split multiple times saying at the end it's a different version? What's up with that?

I also have Sims 4: Get To Work. When I reinstall Sims 4 does that mean I also have to reinstall Get To Work? I've bought them both at a store, so I have disks for them.

I'm also wondering if I did backup my Sims 4 correctly, how do I get my backed up saved games back into my game so I can play them?

Any help is REALLY appreciated!!! :D I also apologize if this is in the wrong category. I had trouble figuring out where exactly to post this.

Comments